Princess Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia's heart jumped into her throat, somehow the focus on the farmer's home had distracted her from the approaching horses until they were almost upon her. She reacted late, unsure of where to hide, Amelia dashed back into the forest, taking shelter behind a tree that was nearly the same width as her. Trying to make herself small, Amelia pulled her shoulders together and positioned her body in the shadow of the tree, doing her best to keep the light cloak from flapping in the wind.

As the sound of the hoofs continued to approach, Amelia felt her body shaking violently from the cold and fear. Her heart was pounding hard enough to drown out the noise of the approaching horses. Taking deep breaths Amelia tried to focus on the sounds around her, trying to trace where they were on the road behind her. The forest was quiet around her, amplifying the sound of every breath she took. Amelia held her breath, listening again for the sound of the horses but she heard nothing. Had they already passed, she wondered.

Everything seemed to happen at once. A heavy hand grabbed her by the throat and pressed her against the tree. There was a large man before her, long-haired and broad shoulders towering over her, his hand was large enough to close around her neck like a collar. Amelia felt her body collapse against the hand, letting him support her body weight with the grasp on her throat. He sniffed the air like a dog, taking a deep breath before looking down at her once again.

"I thought I smelled something beautiful and breedable." He growled at her with a cunning smile on his face. "The virgin princess alone in the forest with five men. What a predicament you find yourself in, Princess." The other men stepped from the shadows of the trees around her, circling the tree that she was now pinned against.

Amelia became suddenly aware of the pulsating in her pussy, throbbing with her heartbeat, drowning out any fears she had at this moment. She wondered briefly, also, what these men could do to her body. Each of these men was twice her size and capable of moving and holding her like a doll if they wanted. Her hips began to gyrate slowly beneath her, the thought of their large bodies thrusting into her was flooding her body with feelings she couldn't explain, such strong feelings that were too much for her to hide.

The man holding her noticed the movement of hips and moved his body against her, pinning her firmly between him and the tree. She could feel the arousal in his pants growing hard against her, driving her to let out a small cry as he began pushing into her rhythmically, mirroring the pulsation inside of her. "You're a virgin whore, we can take care of both of those things for you." His free hand traveled down her body, caressing her curves as he went.

She was moaning at his touch. No man had ever touched her body before, only Jessica. His touch was hungrier than hers had been, pushing painfully into her skin and he dragged his fingers over her. As he moved back up her hip and stomach, he stopped at her breasts, squeezing them till she cried out in pain. He squeezed down on her throat when she called out, cutting off the sound until it was a thin whisp of a moan. Loosening his grip again, he moved to the other breast and repeated the process, squeezing until she called out and then choked her until she stopped.

Amelia hated him for making her feel so hot and wet while treating her like a beast, a toy that he could play with as he wished. Had he forgotten that she was a princess and had been married to his prince? She couldn't look away from his eyes as he teased and squeezed her breasts, intoxicated by the look of arousal and hunger in his eyes. Between her legs, the warmth had given way to a fire she had never felt before. Each pulsation of her pussy wetted her more, drenching her thighs and making them sticky. Her hips were thrusting between his stiffness and the tree behind her, reminding her that she was at his mercy, whatever that may mean.

As suddenly as he had grabbed her the man released Amelia, allowing her to fall to the ground roughly. Amelia reached for her throat, rubbing at the soreness beginning there. She had been so lost in her internal battle of desire and appropriateness that she had not heard the footsteps approaching until Jacob stood, towering above her. He stood there for a long moment, staring down at her, his face expressionless.

"I apologize for leaving, Your Majesty..." she began, trying to break the silence. "I apologize if I..."

"Fuck her mouth while I watch." He announced to the men, "Each of you, take turns. Let's teach her what the whore life is like since she wants to turn away from the life of a queen." He looked down at her again, that same sly smile on his face as when they had met. She was taken aback by the joy in his eyes as he took in the terror and confusion on her face.

Amelia stared up at him dumbfounded, unable to process the words he had said. The men were laughing and beginning to undress around her, not unfamiliar with a command such as this it seemed. She started to speak again, meaning to beg for forgiveness and mercy but as she opened her mouth a hard cock was thrust inside of it. In one instance there were hands on the back of her head, holding her in place while the man moved in and out, making her gag on each thrust. She wasn't sure which man it was that was inside of her mouth now but out of the corner of her eye she could see Prince Jacob watching them, still smiling.

The gagging intensified as the man continued to put his cock down her throat and back out, the spit was filling her mouth now, making it difficult to breathe. She tried to swallow while he was pulled back, but his tip pulled the spit back into her mouth, drowning her in it again. Amelia decided to try spitting it out on the next pull resulting in a large dribble of spit dripping down her chin. Now that she wasn't drowning in spit Amelia was able to take small gasps of air between thrusts, getting herself into a rhythm where she was able to take the cock deeper and deeper into her throat without gagging, timing her spitting and breathing with his thrusts.

She was focusing on the feeling of the cock in her mouth. The smooth skin slid against her tongue, the stiffness of it filling her mouth and stretching her throat. Her pussy was pulsating to the rhythm of the throat fucking now, eager to feel a cock inside of it. Reaching down, Amelia pulled the delicate fabric of her dress up exposing her skin to the chilly air and spreading goosebumps across her body.

Her wetness was immense, it had made its way nearly to her knees, still warm and very slick. Amelia allowed her hand to travel up her thigh and gently drag one finger up and down her slit, astonished at how sensitive and flooded she had become while in this unforgivable situation. She could feel herself moving her head in rhythm to the man's thrusts and she began rubbing herself up and down to the same rhythm, still being careful to not penetrate her virgin pussy. Warmth erupted in her body as she went, her pussy threatening to squirt its wetness onto the forest floor.

Another man was standing beside her, slowly stroking himself to the rhythm of her throat fucking. She could see the glistening wetness on his tip begin to drop down, producing more with each stroke. Inside her mind, Amelia wondered what that tasted like, how nice it would be to lick his tip clean. He noticed her watching him stroke and smiled at her, stepping forward and reaching down for her free hand. Her hand was placed on his shaft, she marveled at the firmness of it, so warm and soft in her hand. Placing his hand over hers he instructed her how to stroke it, wrapping her fingers under the tip as she twisted.

Both men watched her intensely as she continued to pleasure herself while they used her mouth and hand. She looked up at them, her body eager for more, craving a thrusting deep inside of her. The thought of her virgin princess body being used by these dirty men, a toy for them to pleasure themselves with, kept circling in her mind. Her husband was watching these men use her, had instructed them to use her like this, and he enjoyed the site of it. Amelia began to moan on the cock in her mouth, the heat and pleasure from her clit taking over her body. The orgasm came hard and fast, an intense release of heat and wetness. She could feel herself squirt and knew there was a small puddle in the dirt below her now.

The first man pulled his cock from her mouth, still hard and pulsating, and dragged it down the side of her face. A third man approached now and did the same as the first, putting his hands on the back of her head and thrusting his cock down her throat. Amelia quickly found his rhythm and timed her breathing and spitting to match. Her mouth, chin, and breasts were now saturated in spit but she no longer felt the cold air on her skin. She was enjoying the thrusting feeling into her mouth and the feeling of a hard cock in her hand when someone pulled her hand from between her legs and forced a cock into it. The wetness from her pussy lubricated the cock and made the man let our a deep moan.

She found a rhythm to the jerking and face fucking, being sure to twist and caress the tips with each jerk. The men's hands began exploring her body, pulling her dress down to expose her drenched breasts. They rubbed the spit into her and onto her nipple, twisting and pulling on them as she jerked and sucked. Amelia's body continued to scream out for more, needing something to be thrust inside of her hard and fast.

Amelia noticed that all the men were now crowded around her, their cocks in hand, dripping and throbbing at her face. She smiled as she sucked the dick in her mouth, she wanted all these men to fuck her now, to take her virginity and leave her broke and bruised on this forest floor. The knowledge that she let 5 men use her for their pleasure on her wedding night was unthinkable. Knowing that she had enjoyed it and wanted more was unspeakable.

It was the man fucking her mouth that came first. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back hard, she looked up at him, his other hand wrapped around his cock jerking quickly. His moan came out as a growl, pulling her hair harder as tears began to swell in her eyes. The first shot landed in her open mouth, giving her the taste of cum for the first time, another shot landed hotly on her cheek and down her chin. Amelia smiled at herself as she savored the cum on her tongue, enjoying the flavor before swallowing.

One of the men she was jerking came next, he gave no warning and there was hardly a moan from him. The load showered her breasts and neck, feeling warm against the cold air of the night. Each of them took a turn after that, standing above her and looking into her eyes as they finished on her face and breasts. She kept her mouth open, wanting to taste every drop they spared her. Once they were done with her, she sat breathless, licking her lips clean of their cum. Between her legs her pussy continued to pulsate, hips gyrating, the wetness was everywhere now, her orgasm having wetted even the soil beneath her.

She was lost in the moment, feeling the exhilaration from her abused body, when she heard Jacob's voice commanding her. Opening her eyes, she saw that he was now standing in front of her, cock in hand, with the same hungry look in his eyes.

"Turn around, on your hands and knees my slut wife." His smile was sly, and cock dripping in precum. Amelia did as she was instructed, turning away from him, and using her skirt to buffer her knees against the hard ground. He was behind her in an instant, pushing her dress above her waist, a firm hand on her back, pushing her face into the dirt. She felt his hot, stiff cock gliding up and down her slit easily. The wetness of her drew him into her. He lined his cock up with her hole and placed his hands on her hips. His fingertips dug into her as he tightened his grip and thrust forward in one quick movement.

Amelia cried out with a sudden, fleeting pain as her body gave way to his cock, taking him all in. The wetness of her had removed any resistance she had to the thrust, gliding his cock in until it bottomed out inside of her. Jacob moaned with her, dragging his nails across her skin. "What a good slut wife." He moaned as he began to thrust.

She had never felt something so fulfilling, the sensation of his cock stretching and filling her sent bolts of pleasure and pain up her spine with each thrust. Amelia could feel the heat inside of her building again, quickly, her breath quickening, and he sped up his thrusts. It took only a minute for them to cum together, her feeling the eruption of his warmth inside of her sent her over the edge, feeling that pulsation again, sucking his now limp cock deeper inside of her.

Falling forward onto the forest floor, Amelia lay breathless and wet all over. Her prince tucked his cock in and gave her a gentle kick. "Get up slut, let's go home and finish breaking in that pussy." One of the men grabbed at her and pulled her to her feet, pushing a handchief into her hand. "Clean yourself up a bit, being dirty from running in the woods is one thing but we don't need the castle seeing you covered in my men's cum."

They walked together out of the forest where the golden carriage was waiting for her. Once she had cleaned up, Jacob pulled her into a hug, squeezing her firmly.

"Ready to be bred by six horny men, my love?" He said, smiling at her.

Amelia felt her heart jump in her chest. "Yes, my love. I'm ready."

And they lived happily ever after.