All Comments on 'Princess Ch. 04'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally!!!

I have been waiting a long while to read this chapter and I have to say it was worth the wait. Very few writers on here have the feel for character developement that you show. You make us love Steven and his girls. I get a bad feeling though by te way this ended. Once again great story and store the next chapter in several places so we won't have to wait so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
questions

i really hate when writers jump all over the place stories go much smoother if you start at the begining and move forward. you still have a lot of holes in the story about time you got your butt in gear and filled them properly. he and maddie need to stay together the way you ended this chapter hes going to die in an accident during the race. DON'T DO IT HE NEEDS TO LIVE AND STAY WITH MADDIE AND SHELBY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
His parents active and passive hate:

The only possible explanation I can conceive of is he is only one of theirs and both know it. Maybe one cheated, or maybe his mom got taken by force. Either way, to stay together afterwards they decided, (consciously or not), that Steven is worth less as a person than their firstborn. Perhaps he looks like his real dad, but this heaping of crap on him started long before he started looking like an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm wet

The sex scenes were so hot! I put you right up there with PacoFear when it comes to sex scenes. I can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe Steve could do Heidi and his mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please don't kill him

I hope you are not serious about finishing this series. I would like to see Steve and Maddie and Shelby live together. You could make them have daughters for Steve to fuck.

PhoenixLibraPhoenixLibraover 12 years ago

Amazing as always absolutely love the relationships. Can't wait to find out the answers to my questions. :)

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Awesome!

A story so close to home, it's seriously not funny!!! Not the incest (I have no sisters!), but just about everything else, including the music, (guitars) is for me like reading something out of our neighbourhood! LOL

Even though I never had a preference in motors. Anything big, with eight cylinders, in a V configuration, that could be ripped open and made to "breathe" better (LOL) always delighted me! Yeah, the runs all pretty much happened how it's described. Usually not so "friendly" though.

- Never had for a Harley yet ... Current preferences in my garage (and these preferences DO change on a whim) lean towards the in-line-four Jap bikes. At the moment I'm playing with a CBR1000RR. But my next one will have to be a vtwin. Maybe a HD, we'll see. Just need something that *snaps* ... LOL

ipmwebipmwebover 12 years ago
Waiting for last chapter

I enjoyed the first 4 segments - waiting for the final ending

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
You gotta give this kid a break LOL

Don't leave him hanging or the ladies -

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Princess Ch. 04" - Twenty-one Year Old Sister, Madeline Simone Sheppard and Eighteen Year Old Brother Steven Randall Sheppard, and His Twenty-one Year Old Fiancee' Shelby Marie James.

Being the monster lover of true and pure incest that I am, I'm growing more and more disappointed the further I read. All appearances, now that Steven has proposed an engagement and a ring to Shelby, his new fiancee' and his sister Madeline's best friend, point to the direction that his sister Maddie "Princess" will soon be on the outside and my fantasy of an incestual affair will be a bummer gone up in smoke!!

But, being less jovial of the convoluted love triangle between Steve, his sister Maddie and her best friend and Steve's fiancee' I must read on to satisfying my perverted curosity as to how my fantasy bubble is busted and destroyed!! Sorry Maddie, my dear, but I was and am still pulling for you and your brother Steven as lifelong lovers, partners and even parents!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
unexplained

The rather blatant hostility of the psychiatrist's receptionist was never explained.

As it is her job to be courteous and polite to anyone coming to see the doctor this is far out of character.

But it was never developed, never dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where

Where did the nightmares come from and why.?Are we going to find out why his parents hate him?.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Half

Half the time ,you don't know who is doing the talking.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

trash but I am still speed reading thru this looking for a plot and reason his parents are assholes

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
How

How come he hasn't got anyone pregnant,he never wears a condom?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Princess Ch. 03 Previous Part
Princess Series Info