All Comments on 'Princess Constance Meets the Goblin'

by WintersCaress

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow...

That was amazing, seriously. You did so well and the images and animations helped enhance the story. Great job! Hope to read another story from you like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did not expect this

Amazing story and the drawings weren’t half bad, they could use some shading and more detail though. Would love to see a second part with the princess and the prince

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So detailed & amazing

Such a good read -I always find myself coming back to this story. The writing is just too good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking Forward

So looking forward to the next adventure, you underestimate your talent, I for one think you have multiple talents in writing, illustrating and story telling, this held me spellbound, I had to reread fearing I missed something. You are a gifted person and it is a joy to follow your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this

WintersCaressWintersCaressover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

Just reading the encouraging comments makes me work harder on my current project because I don’t want to disappoint you, the reader. I hope I can live up to your expectations when my new story is published. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really well done

Not the type of story I tend to gravitate toward, but yours is creative and well-written. I might have to read it again. I suspect there is more to the story than meets the eye. Love the illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When you 'll wfite

Then we see new chapter?

WintersCaressWintersCaressover 3 years agoAuthor
New chapter soon!

Hey there everyone. I really appreciate the warm comments and compliments but rest assured that there is a new chapter in the works and will be out soon. I also have two other illustrated stories lined up that may or may not release before chapter 2 of Princess Constance Meets the Goblin, but I am doing my absolute best to not disappoint you guys.

blehman4242blehman4242almost 3 years ago

So I just discovered your s5o3y just today and words cannot Express how awesome this amut story was!!! The illautraitons and the nakmatiosn, your drawings, colorations, Clara Constance's body just at th edge of hyper/giant assets I love and the goblin Twlllk being a rape-y ass who does her good by fucking the brains out of her, your eloquent writing style, minimal requirement for world building, establishing the characters and the corruption of princess Clara+!!! Oh man it wa stoo much for me to handle!! I butted before they even finished the foreplay!!!

For that matter, the fact that you made such incredibly awesome art pieces/illustrations that perfectly match the scene you described and not only that but actually animated some of them is absolutely mindblowing!!! I am not exaggerating when I say your story is perhaps definently topping every single smutfic or story I have read on the internet in the past 8 or nine years.

Seriously get some confidence man. Orc dominion by orcdominion is perhaps the closest thing that'll come to this high quality smut of your content on all literotica, and dare I say, all of the internet for decades.

May you forever be an awesome person and have the vigor and creativity to write such beautiful smut!!!

-blehman4242 (p.s. my first ever comment on literotica woohoo!!!)

blehman4242blehman4242almost 3 years ago

So I just discovered your story 'princess constance meets the goblin' today and works fail to describe just how insanely awesome, hot and sexy this story was!!!! Even without the absolutely beautiful and perfect art pieces/illustrations you made that display such a perfect exaggerated sexy model form of Constance that I like, writing her innocence and steadily getting corrupted by the rape-y Tellok who is giving her the time of her life, light description of events of the world and circumstances to establish and define these characters, the absolutley joy smut, and actual effing animations and sex art pieces!!!! Jsut absolutely brilliantly enchanting the reading and enjoyment (and fappening) of this story by a hundred thousand gold more than it already was!!!!

Beautiful!! Truly Beautful!!! In all my last seven years of spending 90% of my tiem on the internet for porn and hentai, never have I come across someone of such incredible writing calibre and fricking artistic skills and seamlessly make such a good story!!!! Not even Orc dominion series by orcdominion here on literotica has reached such a level for awesome hot sex in my eyes!!

Honestly it's impressive you made this whole and wonderful sex story in less than a year!! Have some confidence and pride (but not overconfidence or full blown arrogance!! Zefrank1 on youtube once said 'Moderation is key. Do everything in moderation. Except moderation, do that all the time'), you ar better than perhaps every person who has patrons and takes commissions for sex fic writings and those who write on Qejstionable questing, hentai foundry, Archiveofourown, fiction.love, akun, fanfiction.net and pretty much any and every nsfw tolerant site there is!!!

I hope you manage to be this awesome person with this incredible gift of creativity, writing and art! And I hope you can enjoy and be happy and safe in these trying tiems of pandemic and lockdown!!!

-Blehman4242

(P.S. this is my first ever comment on literotica!!! Woooo!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. 10/10. The description and build-up are wonderful.

If I would make one suggestion, I don't think Tellok using Clara's body and pussy after she fell asleep should have been glossed over with one paragraph ike that. Give us every detail of him rutting in her while she's unconscious and emptying his balls into her totally defenseless pussy over and over again, in every position he can put her in. That's the good shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWintersCaress@WintersCaress
I’m just an amateur writer who discovered I love drawing as much as I do writing. My fave things to write and draw are mainly humans in sexual relations with monsters or other inhuman creatures. Ask me about commissions!