Princess is in Charge Tonight

Story Info
Princess tries to dominate her Daddy Dom.
1k words
4.6
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting on the bed, me in between your legs kissing, sucking, and worshipping your gorgeous perfect cock and balls. Now you're nice and hard, I slowly stand up and push you onto your back. I climb up and straddle your perfectly hard wet cock, with the tip just barely touching my juicy pussy lips. You try to grab my hips but no, no, no, it's my turn I push your hands away and slowly slide my pussy onto your cock. Up and down up and down, nice and slow. I want this moment to last. You break your hands free of mine and grab my ass, faster, harder, you make my body begin to tremble.

"Oh Daddy I need to cum!" I exclaim.

"No bitch, not yet!" You growl back at me "you're my toy, mine to use as I please!"

I groan as I desperately try to stop myself from cumming all over you.

"Good slut, cum for me, cum now whore!"

I explode all over you, you can feel my cum running all over your cock and balls and down your ass. This just makes you fuck me harder,

"Fuck how are you so tight? Such a good little cum slut!" You say to me.

"Fuck Daddy, yes please! Oh God please Daddy use me!"

You pull me off of you and throw me onto the bed, grabbing me so that my ass is presented to you.

"You're my little slut, soon I'm going to use this ass but for now I'm going to fuck my perfect tight pussy."

You slap my ass, making it perfectly pink, this makes me push my ass harder against you. You slap some more as your other hand grabs my hair making me arch my back for you making you slam deeper inside

"oh! PLEASE DADDY I need to cum! I'm your dirty little cumslut and I need to cum all over you, please Daddy!" I beg you repeatedly

"Cum whore, tell me how much you love my cock, cum now!"

"Aaaahhhh! You're cock is amazing Daddy thank you Daddy for letting me have your cock! Please Daddy, I need to feel your cum DEEP inside me please Daddy cum in me"

"You want this? You need my cum?"

You pound my pussy harder and harder,

"Fuck! I love you Princess!" You exclaim as you explode deep inside me, you continue to thrust a few more times, you lean over and nibble my shoulder. You pull it out,

"Now clean up your mess slut"

I immediately turn around to clean up the delicious mess that I made all over my Daddy's perfect cock. Once Daddy is clean I take my mouth off of your cock, I look up and say,

"Thank you Daddy, thank you for taking the time to take care of me."

You pull me up into your arms and kiss my forehead,

"Now come lay with me for a little bit."

You lay down and I rush to lay my head on your chest, my fingers entwined in your chest hair, as you gently stroke my head and hair, and every once in a while kiss the top of my head.

I fall asleep laying in bed next to you. You roll onto your side and pull me close. My ass is rubbing into your cock, I can't help it I wriggle so that your cock wakes up. Your hand is cupping my breasts.

I start rocking my hips. I'm trying desperately to make you hard.

You slide your finger into my wet pussy, your thumb rubbing my clit. The hand cupping my boob begins to lightly pinch my nipple.

I reluctantly take your hand out of my pussy and bring your finger up to my mouth. I gently take your finger and suck my cum off of your finger.

I sit up and put my mouth down at your cock, I begin to kiss, lick and worship your balls and cock. I love feeling it as it swells up in my hand.

"Mmmmmm" I moan as I feverishly move my mouth up and down faster and faster. You slap my ass, making it rosy.

I lift my mouth off of you long enough to say

"Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you"

I immediately restart sucking with one hand massaging your balls.

You grab a handful of my hair and push my head down hard and fast, I gag moaning for you. You love the vibrations from my moans on your cock. You begin to rock your hips up and down.

I take my mouth off of your hard cock.

I climb on top of you, teasing your hard cock with the tip just barely touching my pussy opening.

You grab my hips with such force that I instinctively slam down on your cock. I begin to move up and down your fingers are digging into the flesh on my hips as you guide me faster and harder.

You move one hand to my boobs and you grab, hard, you continue to guide the rhythm..

"Please, please I need to cum!"

I'm begging you for permission to cum.

"Now baby girl, NOW!" You growl.

"Ahhhhhhhh DADDY!!" I let out a loud moan as I squirt all over you.

I'm pushing myself as hard as I can onto your cock so that I can feel you deep inside of me. I'm rocking harder and harder.

I lean down with my mouth right at your ear.

"Daddy, you're going to cum in me. Even if you don't want to because I'm not getting off of you."

"Cum in me Daddy! Cum in me NOW!"

Faster, faster I'm not letting up. I NEED your cum DEEP inside if me.

"Cum in me me Daddy please cum in me!" I demand and plead.

You release with a grunt

"YES YES YES! Thank you Daddy!"

I continue to rock my hips so I can milk you for every last drop.

It's time to clean up my mess, I slowly climb off of you and put my mouth back on your cock. I lick and suck every drop off of you and out of you.

I climb back up and lay right next to you. We cuddle up and drift back to sleep.