Under-Desk Tease (750 Words)

Story Info
Femdom shoe fetish pain play with a heartwarming twist.
936 words
4.07
3.3k
5

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge. Below this line are exactly 750 words.


Last stop. It was the only office still lit. I knocked on her open door, my perverted brain immediately noting the well-fitted skirt suit, smoky hose, and gleaming stiletto pumps.

"Ms. Ip?" I held up her new desktop.

Irritation flashed across her face, followed by an apologetic smile. Gesturing at her headset, she mouthed, "Singapore."

She switched to her laptop. I crawled under her desk---and groaned at the rat's nest down there.

At least the view was nice. Her foot bobbed gently in the corner of my eye. She popped the shoe loose and swirled it idly.

Balancing the laptop on her knee was ergonomically awful, though. I could see the crick forming in her neck. When I beckoned her back to her desk, she accepted gratefully.

Now I was the one uncomfortable. I had to contort my body, reaching around her to grope for cables I could no longer see. A bracket dug into my shoulder.

I didn't care. This was a fantasy come true. I was kneeling scant inches from a gorgeous woman's legs, feet, and shoes. I could feel the heat of her skin, smell her sandalwood soap, hear the rasp of nylon as she crossed her legs.

All good things come to an end, and so did Sarah's call. She jabbed one pointy toe into my ribs.

"Ms. Ip?" she asked incredulously. "My whole team knows."

"Hey!" I pointed at her open door. "People will see."

"It's eight. Who will see?"

"Cleaners?"

Sighing, Sarah closed and locked her door. "Now do I get some time with my boyfriend?"

"If you're quiet about it."

Scoffing, she kicked me again. "Whatever. Hurry up. I want to take you home and do unspeakable things to you."

I smiled despite myself. God, I loved this girl.

She crowded me unapologetically now. With the door closed, I felt free to reciprocate. I stroked her calves. I kissed her knee. I rubbed against her shins like a cat. When she reached down to pet me, I nuzzled her hand.

Then she stepped on me. Her dagger-like heel pinned my hand, making the slightest dimple. She looked at me hopefully, face flushed and eyes bright.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, but no bruises I can't cover."

Her face lit up. She blew me a kiss, then went back to work, keyboard clicking busily.

Progress was slower after that. She allowed me a few minutes to work---to recover---before she started toying with me again. Grinding my fingers under her sole. Gouging my forearm with her heel. Trapping my wrist with the arch of her shoe. A few minutes' reprieve, a few minutes' torment. Over and over, as I tried my best to recable her computer.

When I finally finished, I grabbed her shoe and started kissing it. She giggled happily, pressing her foot against my lips. Then I pushed, and she squealed in surprise as her chair rolled back.

"Shh!" I admonished her. Now with room to turn around, I faced her and started worshiping her shoe in earnest.

"Hey." I looked up. She was clenching her thighs together, rocking on the edge of her chair. "Can you..."

"Are you going to be loud?"

Her face fell. She was always loud. It was fun, when we weren't at work. "Maybe," she admitted.

"Are you done? We can go home---"

"Fucking hell!" she hissed. "I've been done for an hour! This is what I get for keeping you company?"

I laughed. "Would've been shorter if you'd let me work. We'll be home in twenty minutes."

"The single-user bathroom. Nobody will know it's us."

"No."

"I'll put my panties in my mouth. Please, honey, I'm so---" She cut herself off, too late.

"Horny? Really? You're horny? Whose dick's in a cage?"

She whined. It was so cute when she was frustrated. In a singsong voice, I offered, "I'll let you spank me..."

She groaned. "You fucking tease!"

"Come on, get your bag. Change your shoes. It's icy outside." I chivvied her along.

"Can we at least make out in the lobby?"

"We can make out right...here..." I trailed off as the penny finally dropped. The lobby had a security guard. "Honey, do you want to hold hands at the holiday party? Meet my team? I can do PDA once a year."

She flinched. Her voice small, she said, "I'm sorry. I'm being ridiculous."

I hugged her. "I know. Me too."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Then she asked, "I still get to spank you, right?"


This story, like Backboarded and Tormented (750 words) is inspired by a scene from paltego's "The Loving Wife." Again, Google it if you like your women very affectionate, very sadistic, and not at all faithful, but be warned that in addition to the tagged content, that story also contains scat, forced bi, cuckolding, and MF/m scenes.

My version is a lighter, sweeter take, with a little more emotional complexity. Sarah Ip is something I don't see very often in femdom erotica: an insecure domme. I strongly recommend Lydra's Discord for a longer and frankly better take on that idea. Sarah's also a domme being teased and denied by her sub. I don't know any other examples of that. Let me know in the comments if you do.

Follow me to be notified of new stories, or check out my back catalog. If you liked what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome.