Princess Jern and the Cursed Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

The green-skinned woman drove her dick into Jern's maw like so another handful of times, although it seemed self-realisation suddenly dawned on her upon completing the last of these aggressive, off-the-cuff face-fucks when she released the hold she had on the human's head and took several rapid steps backwards, extracting her erection completely from Jern's throat and mouth in her prompt retreat, the slobber-soaked shaft making the occasional throb with its olive-hued head now hovering a couple inches away from the princess' face, strands of spit keeping the appendage indirectly connected to the redhead's lips until they broke away when the human lost the stability in her squat, her head light after the throat-swabbing she had just endured, falling forwards but putting her hands out to catch herself on the walls in front before she bumped her forehead, looking downwards as she started violently hacking flecks of phlegm on the same spot where she had peed as if she was close to chucking up, although the rasping soon passed without incident, and was instead followed by numerous deep respirations.

With her senses restored to her, Uzaaba made several frantic apologies over what she had just done. "I-I-I get like dat sumtimes, where me mood gets da bettah o' me and I just...lose control!" She attempted rationalising her actions to the best of her articulation, although as she was saying it, it made her further worry that it came out more as an excuse for her vicious manner rather than justification.

"D-don't worry 'bout it..." Jern insisted once gaining her second wind, although her voice now sounded slightly more hoarse. "I've shurvived far worsht! Heh, but can't shay I anybody'sh been brave enough to handle me like that before!" She then added in good humour - the brutal throat-ploughing seeming to have sobered the redhead some - as she turned her head aside to where Uzaaba stood to see her acquaintance had returned to trying to fit her phallus back into her tight-fitting trousers to no avail and with visibility increasing exasperation in her expression, especially now that it had fully expanded and was as solid as stone following the ferocious fellatio.

"Grah! 'Snot goin' down at all!" The orc declared her frustrations a few seconds following Jern's observation, with the redhead finally wising up to her fellow fighter's grievance over her unwanted attribute, and seeing it as a plight hardly appropriate to be joking about, eliciting the princess to resolutely stand up straight barring her squiffy sways at the same time she hiked her trousers up to her waist before approaching Uzaaba.

"Hey, lishen up!" The human gained the orc's attention with determination in her tone. "Yer flagpole only ended up at full salute 'cuzza me, right? Sho I'm gonna shee to it that it goesh back down again!"

"Ah! Jern, no! There's no way I can ask ya t'do sumfin' like dat! 'Specially not after I all but raped yer chops!" Uzaaba objected, hardly believing that her new confidant was even willing to help after what she had just put her through. "I-I'll be fine dealin' wiv dis on me own...lemme just duck away somewhere outta sight for five minutes and rub it out. That oughta do it just as well!" The orc added, although even she did not sound fully convinced by her words, knowing that with her stamina, a more significant amount of time than what she had suggested would have to be dedicated to finish a wank, and even that might not have guaranteed her resilient rod would abate.

"Yer not ashkin', I'm tellin'!" Jern retorted. "We're palsh now, right? And there ain't a chance I'm gonna let anybody honeshtly shay Jern of Shnjórland ditchesh her palsh in timesh of trouble!" The princess further affirmed.

"Like I'd even go 'bout talkin' to people 'bout dis..." Uzaaba murmured, although it went unheard by Jern who continued with her speech.

"And beshides, with what I got in mind, ya'd be doin' me as much a favour for lettin' me help ya out~" She added, making Uzaaba do a double take when she saw the sly smirk on the human's face as she spoke, and causing her green cheeks to turn flushed. "Shorry, Uz, but woman or not, there's no way I'm lettin' ya shlip away so easily after sheein' a dick as amazin' as yersh before I know how feelsh to get shagged by it! Bloody Hel, I'd regret it till the lasht, trusht me! C'mon, I got a room upshtairs in the inn we can shneak away to, and we can really show each other what we can do with a thingy like that~"

"R-right..." Uzaaba mumbled her acceptance while attempting to maintain as composed of a front as she could, although the truth was that her heart was sent racing upon hearing the Jern make her proposal and motivations plain even though they contradicted her sexuality (although the drink consumed likely had an influence), knowing she would just as much of a fool to pass up the offer of the young, athletic, red-haired woman whom she considered beautiful as far as humans were concerned after being unwillingly abstinent for so long, and not knowing when another opportunity such as this may present itself again as readily as it did at this moment, if ever at all! "I'm all for it...but I gotta get up dere furst wivout anybody noticin' da...y'know..." The orc added, indicating her insinuation by nodding her head downwards at her prick still standing inflexibly upright and exposed during their conversation.

* * *

A temporary solution to concealing Uzaaba's erection was reached by the orc simply pressing the member vertical against her stomach whilst keeping her thankfully long coat shut tight around her body, ensuring - in theory - that neither the pub customers or workers would be aware of the massive hard-on outside of its owner's trousers moving through their midsts, although anybody who took serious heed towards the green-skinned woman hiding it would notice there was something slightly peculiar in the way she lumbered across the room at a pace too quick to be considered casual while keeping her balled hands tight against her stomach as they gripped either side of her jacket's vent together. Thankfully, it would appear that nobody was paying any particular attention to the pair when they came back into the tavern by the time they reached the staircase leading to the floor above, although this did not help Uzaaba feel any the less anxious and embarrassed knowing the only thing preventing her dick being exposed to the entire taproom was a thin layer of furs she herself had to consciously keep closed.

Uzaaba and Jern ascended the steps and walked abreast down the lantern-lit corridor leading to the latter's rented room, the former tensing up when a different guest leaving their own chamber and was coming in the opposite direction, the stranger giving the orc a quick glance as they slipped past the two robust ladies before looking away just as quickly, although this was likely simply due to the green-skinned woman's non-human appearance than anything else. Upon reaching the desired door, Jern fished her key out of the second of her trouser pockets she checked and unlocked the entrance after several attempts trying to put it precisely into the keyhole with her unsteady hand.

As soon as both women were in the darkened room, Uzaaba slammed the door shut behind her to ensure she could finally open her coat and let her erection comfortably fall once again without fear of it being sighted by anyone bar Jern once again, although the sigh of relief she made following this came too prematurely when she noticed - within the faint glow of an outside street lamp through the window - the human was attempting to light a candle set in a metal holder upon a circular wooden table in the centre of the space, making a panicked exclamation as she practically dove halfway across the chamber to snatch the ignited match from the redhead's fingers before she drunkenly fumbled it and set the entire establishment ablaze!

"Right then, kit off!" Jern enthusiastically stated once the orc had lit the wick for her, seemingly oblivions of the possible danger than had just been avoided as she lifted her tunic up and over her head faster than Uzaaba - after extinguishing the match - could draw the window curtains shut out of consideration for both her own and the princess' privacy before the orc looked back to the young human lady just at the moment she tossed her top aside with zero regard for where it may land, just barely missing landing atop the burning candle!

Jern was unblessed with a bust size significantly below what was average for a female her age and species, although Uzaaba was far more fixated on the outstanding muscularity of the redhead's unclothed upper half and finding all the following features to be worthy of additional admiration for a human to achieve without the boon of inherently greater physical power and vitality as orcish kind had: with all six abdominal muscles visibly account for, both her biceps and forearms equally developed in perfect proportion to one another, and the pair of finely formed pectorals which elevated her undersized boobs some. Jern next kicked off her boots while unfastening her belt and unbuttoning her breeches for the second time that evening before unceremoniously dropping them plus her underwear and sheathed sword to her ankles, the latter causing a clatter on impact and leaving nowt hidden for Uzaaba's continued ogling as she doddered out of the crumpled pile of lower garments: neither her long, powerful legs nor the unshaven fiery thatch of pubes framing her womanhood.

Uzaaba had not even started denuding herself yet for her staring, smitten with how Jern's traditional feminine comeliness contrasted so starkly with her chiselled, statuesque figure, yet still exquisitely merging together into a singular specimen of the utmost attractiveness within the orc's eyes that transcended the boundaries of species, detracted only by the human's diminished dignity as she stood slightly slumped and swaying during her drunken state, which was further punctuated with an involuntary but no less ungracious belch. Still though, Uzaaba was able to overlook such depreciations, although her own slightly tipsy state might have allowed some leniency.

The orc's leering had escaped Jern's notice, and Uzaaba then made a start on removing her own clothes, although for as self-assured as she presented herself during their initial exchanges and temporarily domineering as she had been during the extreme alleway oral, there was a notable hesitancy in the non-human's undressing, a hovering apprehension about letting the entirety of her body be seen stark naked since it had received its bane, having never experienced such a sense prior even during the first time she had sex. Uzaaba's pulse was racing just from casting her coat aside, although a bit of boldness appeared to have been regained when her next she next proceeded to shed her slacks, but the reasons for this priority became apparent when a fuzzy scrotum containing a pair of testicles about the size of tennis balls dropped into view once her trousers were partway down her thighs. Uzaaba understandably made another alleviated sigh, for these green gonads which complimented the proportions of her penis had no doubt been squished tight against her taint within the constraining leather garments all day, but were at last now to freely dangle and air out once again.

The orc took her trousers off the rest of her legs before naturally next removing her upper articles to bare her burly torso and all the scars - both big and small, fresh and old - it bore from a harsh existence rife with martial conflict, as well as a brawn exceeding even that of to Jern's, eliciting a mixture of both acclaim and envy from the redhead, evinced by her attention finally diverting from Uzaaba's unwavering erection - the unkempt jungle of sable curls decorating the base of which and tapered all the way up to the non-human's navel making the princess' own bush seem neatly pruned by comparison - to instead gaze upon the orc's tempered physique with the same wide-eyed astonishment as when she first witnessed the full enlarged magnitude of that same person's prick.

"Odin'sh eye..." Was all Jern breathed out in comment on the evidence of Uzaaba's experiences as she stumbled towards the orc before latching both her mitts around one of the strapping, emerald arms, squeezing her fingers into the flesh to feel the tautness of the non-human's tendons. Again, Uzaaba was caught off-guard by the redhead's forwardness, although she hardly complained of the attention when it came to these specific aspects about herself, even if it was only out of platonic approbation and not amorous attraction...or at least, that's what the orc had been led to believe. With her tusked mouth making an amused smirk regardless of Jern's incentives, Uzaaba suddenly felt the need to flaunt as she was being felt up, lifting that same arm up to be level with the human's face before giving it a firm flex to tense the bicep inked with bands of tattoos depicting angular patterns with significance belonging to a far-flung society, enlarging the thew while the redhead's fingers were upon it and watching the reactions further derived from the gesture. "Sheriously...ya gotta tell me the routine ya do to get thish buff! Do ya have a shpecial diet too? Whatever it ish, it musht be a pain to do it all with these flabby shacks gettin' in the way!" Jern further remarked, and to illustrate what she was indicating, she released one hand from Uzaaba's arm to beneath the nearest of the orc's breasts, drawing out a gasp from the non-human as she uplifted the mammary to gauge its weight and volume.

Compared to her human acquaintance (and probably most women in general), Uzaaba's chest was significantly more stacked, necessitating extra apparel to keep her bosom firmly upheld unlike Jern's equivalent, which took the form of simple leather harness she wore underneath her shirt which was halfway between a brassiere and a vest: hardly fashionable, but fulfilled its function fine. The redhead then started lowering herself down onto her knees, her paws dropping away from what they had been feeling before her heterosexuality was called into question, although those same fingers snuck the chance to trace down the orc's abs equally as solid as her own, and Uzaaba could not tell if this was intentional or merely how the human's hand fell. What Uzaaba was certain of, however, was that Jern's right mitt clasped around her cock once more with complete intent. "We can compare mushles later...but right now, I'm mosht intereshted in the one we can't compare~" The redhead chuckled as she made a few firm tugs on the rod, far more deliberately rough than what she had shewn in the alleyway.

Uzaaba did not make any verbal response, simply exhaling heavily through her nostrils to express her arousal as she leaned slightly back, putting her palms on the edge of the central table and gripping it tight as she consciously willed away the urge to ravage the princess' throat a second time, her eyes closed shut in her concentration, although it almost seemed as though the drunkard was deliberately set on making the impulse as difficult to stave as she could from the manner in which she started displaying her affection on the the orc's dick by way of placing her lips and tongue upon it. Jern did not deepthroat the cock again (having quite enough of that already), but did just about everything else she could manage utilising her oral faculties on Uzaaba's general genital area: near-worshipping the jade pillar through a combination of sloppy slobbers and careful kisses on practically every inch before nosediving into the furry ballsack sagging at its foundation to start sucking each of the orc's fat nuts in turn with happy hums as she continued jerking the shaft, holding it upright as the speed of her hand increased significantly while huffing in the heady musk that had been building up trapped within the orc's bottoms since having put them on that morning.

"Godsh, thish dick...can't get enough of it..." Jern stated in an airy, sensual voice - almost a whisper - when she temporarily pulled her head away from the scrotum for a quick breath, somehow looking even more inebriated than before as she looked up to the owner. "Are all orcsh thish hung?"

"Er, from wot I've seen, I reckon mine's above da average...?" Ubazza responded truthfully, although was caught unawares by the question being asked in the middle of having her bollocks sucked and her dick stroked, the latter of which going uninterrupted as Jern posed her query. "J-just a li'l bit though...!" The orc hastily added with a stammer, not wanting to seem as though she was boasting about the added appendage she was abashed of being larger than most males', although this thought appeared to have not entered Jern's head as she went back to tongue-bathing the shaft and spheres as soon as she received the response

Throughout all this, Jern kept her other hand occupied by twiddling her own twat, which had been itching ever since first laying eyes on Uzaaba's erection, and had only become all the more inflamed when she put her mouth to its inches. Even the earlier throat-fucking - as excruciating as it was for the receiver - further excited Jern in a manner the younger woman had never quite felt before, although if the closest comparison could be made, it was a sensation akin to rush of exhilaration the warrior-princess would feel when faced by a daunting opponent, and the subsequent desire to conquer such a challenge. At first, Jern leisurely rubbed her clit with two fingers, although this quickly developed into stroking her outer labia using four before ultimately slotting the previous pair of digits into her dampening muff, sliding them up and down the interior of the randy orifice at a rate analogous to her other mitt ceaselessly tugging the orc's flesh-lance.

The twitches in the orc's erection increased in frequency in correlation with the amount of time Jern spent toying with it as precum periodically drooled from its straining tip. Uzaaba's tusked mouth hung open as a stream of groans expressing her delight spilled forth, losing herself in the pleasure that came from having her cock handled by another, and by one who performed the task so expertly on top of that! However, the green-skinned woman reopened her eyes - almost out of annoyance - when the pleasantness suddenly ceased: the smooches on her shaft stopping altogether in roughly the same instance that Jern released her clench on the rod and removed her hand away from it altogether, looking to see what had caused this abrupt lapse in activity, only to see that the human was no longer kneeling before her, and was instead tottering towards the solitary single-sized bed of the chamber.

Jern practically flopped front-fist onto the mattress, her upper body laying flat to bring her partner of the evening's focus to her lower half elevated on her knees, presenting her toned arse cheeks with what could have either been a tempting wag of her hips or besotted wobbling on her bent legs, but in any case, the redhead reached back with a long arm and smacked her hand down upon one of her firm buttocks, spreading it aside to give the orc a clearer view of her cunt visibly glistening amongst her ginger pubic hairs, plus an inadvertent flash of her anus just above it. However, Uzaaba did not take up the obvious invitation right away, remaining in place and simply gawping as reluctance suddenly overtook her in a manner she had never before felt, as this would be the first ever vagina she would be using her penis on and she was not assured she wholly knew what she would be doing.

"C'mooon, don't tell me ya thought jusht shuckin' yer dick wash gonna be enough to get my jollies off!" The princess said, looking over her shoulder and reading Uzaaba's expression. "We're helpin' each other out here, right? Sho show me what you orcsh have got~!" She eagerly said with a beaming grin.

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers