Princess Jern and the Cursed Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uzaaba could feel her heart pounding against her sternum as she was addressed. After all, aside from her already present angst, this was the first time in a very long period that anybody was consenting to coupling with herself (albeit with her on the providing end), let alone from one both so incredibly prepossessing and eager about doing so despite her claims of being as straight as an arrow! At another time, Uzaaba might have quizzed the redhead about her leanings in further detail had the human's goading not been successful in stoking the orc's inclinations to take priority, the non-human woman striding briskly just short of a sprint towards the bed in a direct path, vaulting over the foot of its frame and straight onto her knees, positioning herself immediately behind Jern's raised rear, saliva-sheened cock hovering over the princess' toned arse, relying on her knowledge of being on the receiving end during such interplays in addition to testosterone-fueled intuition to dictate how she would employ her dick.

Uzaaba gripped her cock by its base and aligned it with Jern's snatch, putting the tip to the warm, sticky opening. There was a half-second beat between this light tap being made and the proper penetration into the princess' pussy, as this first contact - as minor as it may have been - of her rod's sensitive extremity upon a quim after it had been starved of such a touch since its creation was almost galvanising to her system, ultimately proving this fleeting pause was the calm that preluded the storm. Uzaaba next swiftly seized Jern by her hips, digits clasping into the princess like shackles to anchor the redhead in place right before the orc launched her loins directly ahead with as much might as she was able to muster in her haunches. In a single shove, the entirety of Uzaaba's rod had been rammed into Jern's cunt whether or not the redhead had fully readied herself to receive all of its inches both length and girth-wise at the one time, making Jern whine in a pitch even she had not thought herself capable of. The princess' broad, well-built back curved slightly inwards as her face - eyes scrunched shut, but otherwise expressing an acute bliss - perked to attention straight upwards to the ceiling, fists clenching on the bedspread in the instant following her inner lining being pleasantly parted and her cervix being struck by the immense erection's semi-spongy head, her entire frame tensing up and shuddering as her vagina accommodated the biggest insertion to have been fitted within it yet, and one that would scarcely ever be surpassed for the rest of her life.

Uzaaba matched Jern's whine with a groan, holding her position with her penis hilted all the way within the human for a few seconds to savour how delightful the sultry vaginal walls felt wrapped snug around her girth, never before feeling a sensation like it, and it did not take long for the orc to desire heightening it further. Uzaaba reversed her hips with the same alacrity she had shewn in pushing them forwards, removing about half her inches and giving Jern brief respite before slamming it all back inside the redhead once she had made enough leeway to do so. Another high-pitched yelp was elicited from the princess and was barely sounded before Uzaaba delivered the next bareback blow from behind, with it quickly becoming apparent that the orc had commenced a consistent, rapid cycle of battering the redhead's pussy with her ruthless ram, the green-skinned woman grunting and huffing with every pound, exhilarated by the frequently-clamping cunt massaging her extension as it pistoned back and forth.

On the recipient's side, Jern was chewing her lower lip as she was discovering what it was like to be dominated during sex, being accustomed to taking charge during such an encounter, although she was certainly finding submission to be far from a disagreeable experience, especially when the orc providing her pleasure had no shortage of ardour helped with having an implement so immense. Jern made muffled moans with every dynamic drive Uzaaba delivered, gradually progressing from grasping fistfuls of the bedsheets to throttling the pillow - coming close to tearing the case open and sending a flurry of duck feathers flying from how furiously she was twisting it - before her hands eventually settled on gripping the bedframe's sturdier wooden headboard. Uzaaba's hammering only intensified in both speed and strength as it perpetuated, the impacts causing Jern's robust body to rock back and forth, and the headboard she was holding onto to bang repeatedly into the wall behind, which became all the noisier when the human started swaying her own self analogous and opposite to the hip movements of her orcish acquaintance, helping heighten both their blisses.

The restraint on Jern's sounds would soon be broken to become an extended, fully-audible wail when she felt Uzaaba - without warning in the heat amidst all this rising excitement - spit a globule of saliva directly onto her arsehole that had been tantalisingly winking upwards at the orc the entire time she was doing the redhead doggystyle, followed by jamming the tip of her right thumb inside said alternative orifice and slowly screwing it inwards while maintaining the pace she was fucking the pussy. Even though jabbing into the princess' sphincter added no extra physical gratification for the non-human, Uzaaba nevertheless found great amusement in hearing Jern's audible reaction to the gesture and watching goosebumps spread all across her shivering back muscles, and fortunately for the orc, the human appeared to be find the surprise probing quite agreeable if her reinvigorated shifting was any indicator, rivalling even the green-skinned woman now in her momentum.

However, before Jern was permitted to grow fully accustomed to this electrifying simultaneous vaginal pounding and anal prodding, Uzaaba halted her hips for but a heartbeat whilst her waist was drawn away from the princess' posterior, though with the upper portion of her cock still inside her sex. The orc pulled her thumb out of the human's anus to seize her tautly by the sides with both mitts before flipping her entire body around in a half-circle with a whirlwind speed fueled by sheer passion so that the redhead now lay flat back-first upon the mattress without the orc once completely withdrawing her cock from Jern's cunt during that manoeuvre.

Jern was left dazed (even more so than she had been from drinking) from that sudden spin, in disbelief that somebody was able to manhandle her in such a manner so effortlessly as she was now looking upwards face-to-face with Uzaaba, who would not allow the redhead to to dwell on the thought for as long as the orc remained unsatiated, promptly resuming where she had left off after altering both her and her partner's stances: Uzaaba extended both of her arms to their respective sides to scoop her fingers underneath the midway joint of Jern's long legs currently splayed before lifting the human's lower limbs up off the mattress and holding them spread apart while also leaning forwards. With her groin now titled at a slight upwards angle, Jern's cunt was met with a downwards plummet from the verdant penis that had been still partially submerged inside her during this rearranging of their positions, slamming straight into her womanhood all the way to the orc's emerald orbs with an audible clap from the taller Uzaaba's recentred mass behind it. Jern arched her back from the bed and girlishly mewled to express the even greater delectation brought about from the combination of gravity, weight and coil-like thews in the the non-human's thighs all working in tandem to greater enhance the plunge into her pussy, and would continue to do so when Uzaaba recommenced rebounding against Jern's crotch.

After several pushes, Uzaaba brought Jern's legs closer together, having the human balance her ankles upon her green shoulders in order to free up her hands, jumping them from the redhead's houghs to snatch either side of her thorax just below her armpits before the orc brought her thick thumbs to the princess' breasts to press the opposable digits down upon the pink nubs which had perked up over the course of the evening's interaction, kneading them in circles through the minimal amount of titty tissue there was available against Jern's firmer pectorals. For as abrasively as the non-human was treating her confidant's teats, Jern found it to be quite titillating, and certainly furthered her enjoyment of the passive place she had been put in during this affair without consciously pondering it was perhaps because of their shared gender that Uzaaba had knowledge of the right places to poke the princess to make her fellow woman's lopsided experience in this encounter all the more enjoyable.

Anybody passing by the door in the corridor outside could have easily detected the two muscular beauties in the midst of their coupling, if not from the sounds of their bodies colliding together, then certainly from the stream of moans as they pleasured one another. Uzaaba groaned lustily with every press she made plapping into the princess, every hot huff she exhaled was able to be felt on Jern's face, and the traces of ale able to be smelt in each. No verbal dialogue was exchanged between the two - unless the inarticulate vocalisations they were both making reverberate around the walls of that poky chamber were to be counted - but both still had an awareness of the other's feelings as they gazed deeply into one another's eyes as Uzaaba did not once let up in her penile pummels for more than a second. The orc was reminded just how ravishing the human's countenance was, desiring for nothing more while their gazes were locked but to kiss the redhead in the midst of ravaging her, but had a gut feeling such an affectionate act would cross the line already being tentatively walked of what her heterosexual(?) partner was willing to tolerate. However, just as the non-human was about to put the notion out of mind, Jern adjusted her legs off the orc's shoulders to relocate them on either side of the green-skinned woman's waist before her hands that had been lying writhing at her sides shot upwards and grabbed Uzaaba uncouthly by the cheeks on her face to yank her head downwards at the same time the redhead raised hers from the pillow, mushing her mouth with the other woman's!

Uzaaba's crimson eyes bugged with shock over this unprompted action, as if the human had been able to read her mind and was willing to indulge in her desire, orientation be damned and apparently unintimated by the jagged tusks jabbing into her jowls, although questioning the inconsistencies in Jern's attestation of her persuasion were the absolute least of the orc's concerns for the present. The deeply cordial kiss rejuvenated Uzaaba's ardour anew, the might and momentum she was jackhammering into Jern's cunt redoubled, the deepest parts of the princess' interior being repeatedly struck with spirited sentiment. The orc would only be further emboldened when the redhead moved her hands away from squishing the non-human's face to instead enclose arms tight around Uzaaba's expansive torso whilst her long legs did similar around the orc's lower back to pull that green, larger, and more powerful body snugger into hers just as the human stuck her tongue into the orc's maw to start twirling the oral muscle around the green-skinned woman's equivalent, a gesture which Uzaaba was all too eager to replicate in full, the fervent snog quickly advancing into a wrestling bout between the two's lingual organs as if they were locked in perfect stalemate vying for the occupation of the other's gob!

By this point, the entire bedframe had started to creak as it shook upon its stout legs beneath the power of Uzaaba's brutal pounding, as though it was threatening to cave in any second! The rutting pair would have been grateful that the bunk was placed against an outer wall lest they received an unwelcome noise complaint from a neighbouring room to interrupt their intense intimacy, although they likely would not have cared either way in the heat of the moment from how lost they both were in the elation the other provided. Jern's inner thighs would no doubt be stinging scarlet come the morrow from the repeated collisions they were made to endure from Uzaaba's pubis slapping wildly against her groin, with the orc's two apple-sized orbs swinging unrestrained and pendulum-like in perfect synchronisation to the brisk motions of her hips and smacking to the underside of the redhead's buttocks for good measure, although eventual respite was fast approaching...

Uzaaba summoned up all the vigour she still had to spare upon making the concluding crash into Jern's cunt at last come about to ensure the entirety of her inches were buried all the way down to her hefty testicles, the shaft's tip touching up against Jern's susceptible cervix in time for the first surge of virile orcish seed to be deposited direct into the princess' unprotected womb, with primal compulsion being dredged to the forefront of Uzaaba's grey matter commanding her not to pull her cock a single centimetre from out of the human female for as long as the following ample flows of cum continued to be pumped straight inside the redhead. Of course, contrary to what was a common misunderstanding this world over, orcs and humans were simply far too biologically incompatible to produce a half-breed offspring via natural means, meaning Uzaaba's determination was entirely in vain in any utilitarian sense, although this wasted bid to breed the redhead with a final strong-willed slam was still successful in bringing Jern to her own orgasm.

Whether the princess was aware that it was only her lack of a shared species with the orc that prevented her from potentially being impregnated by the thick globs of the non-human's heated output flooding her unshielded uterus was irrelevant to her in the moment, as her conscious mind was currently inundated with utmost euphoria as her reward for withstanding such an merciless pounding, and expressed such through an prolonged yell that was captured within the Uzaaba's maw while their lips were still locked. The green-skinned woman replied with animalistic grunts into the interior Jern's cheeks as she centred the majority of her weight into her pelvis to keep them both pressed tightly together during their reciprocal climax, with all the tendons in the two athletic women's bodies tightly tensing, with Jern's legs especially banding inflexibly around Uzaaba's midsection while her digits dug deep into the non-human's broad shoulders to the point of making even the hardened veteran wince to prevent the orc from pulling out had Uzaaba the minutest inclination of doing so.

The fall from the pleasured peak of the pair's explosive mutual climax was just as sharp as its ascent when their cumming came to an end and their muscles laxed concurrent with Uzaaba's potent ejaculations ceasing, but still the the warrior women kept close to one another for a few moments longer afterwards as the orc lay prostrate across the human's body, both doing naught but listen to the sounds of one another's breath while feeling their hearts thrumming rapidly against their touching chests where their sweating skin was sticking together. Eventually, Uzaaba started gradually peeling off from Jern as she lifted her upper body upright once more now that the human's hold on her had sufficiently slackened - all four of the redhead's limbs sliding limply from the orc's back - and breaking the heartfelt kiss, both panting heavily to recover lost breath. From here, Uzaaba then looked down to assess the mess she had made of the human princess still sprawled supine and motionless (save for her bosom repeatedly rising and falling) across the mattress with her face resting on its side, her eyes glassy and half-closed as she teetered on the verge of consciousness from having even her robust vigour almost shagged entirely out of her system, too exhausted to even stammer out a commendation towards the orc's fierce fuck, although her earlier rapturous wail and the state she had currently been reduced to spoke greater volumes than what the princess would have ever been able to articulate.

"First time usin' dis thing...think I did alright..." The orc remarked between respirations before rearing her hips enough to pull a couple inches of her cock from out Jern's cunt, making the otherwise static redhead flinch from the feeling. Uzaaba then held her dick by its woolly base with one hand and remove the rest of the softening length now coated in a treacly mixture of her own cum and Jern's vaginal juices, the human whimpering as her womanhood was steadily emptied of the emerald member still huge even while only in this semi-erect state, which ended in a sigh and a shiver when the glans was finally popped free from the hole, with Uzaaba making a likewise huff of her own upon doing so. The princess' quivering pussy was gaping wide in the aftermath, with a cascade of excess orcish semen oozing from the opened orifice now that there was nothing to act as a stopper, and trickled directly onto the duvet, much to the dismay of whoever was on laundry duty when Jern would check out.

The two shivered following Uzaaba's full withdrawal, the orc stepping off the mattress while the human remained lolling atop it, the former nearly collapsing into a heap beneath her own weight upon her wobbling knees with her own stamina sapped similarly to the latter during her meteoric burst of a climax cumulated after weeks on end without any adequate outlet to vent her pent-up frustrations until this night. Uzaaba stumbled backwards before falling like a ton of bricks into a chair by the centre table that fortunately happened to be directly in her path, the whole seat nearly toppling completely over from the sudden weight being dumped upon it as the non-human heaved an alleviated sigh towards the ceiling, leaning back and closing over her eyelids. From how spent Uzaaba was, it was small wonder that no sooner did she plonk herself down that she slipped into a sound slumber without her even realising, and before she had a chance to pull her trousers back up over her semi-soft member!

* * *

Several hours had passed by the time Uzaaba opened her eyes once again, the orc quickly inferring this from the glow of daylight skirting the still-closed curtains and the candle on the table having completely melted into little more than a burnt-out wick sticking crooked from a hardened puddle of wax in a dish. She was also aware of a supremely odious racket loud enough to almost made the walls vibrate and certainly not helping her twinging hangover, though all it took was a few moments of scanning the room for Uzaaba find the source of this grating sound: Jern, utterly dead to the world and snoring with a din that could approximately be likened to the sound of two rough rocks being ground together into powder. The orc was amazed that she had been able to sleep undisturbed as she did, though rather than let herself be irritated by the noise, she merely laughed at how it was possible for a human girl to even singly produce such a clamour unconsciously. In fact, so fascinated by discrepancy between the snores and the sleeping stunner making them, Uzaaba rose from her seat, blared a yawned as she stretched her back and sauntered back to the bed for closer confirmation that it really was the princess who was making such a fearsome noise, not realising her green cock had still yet to be covered, and was bobbing freely in time to her steps, half-erect with morning arousal.

Upon approaching, Uzaaba was unable to help examine Jern's nude body once more whilst the redhead slumbered oblivious, and for how unflattering the princess' sleeping position was with limbs stretched out in all directions allowing both her shaggy armpits on full display (although Uzaaba could not claim her axillae to be any cleaner shaven) and slabbering onto the pillow out the corner of her mouth hanging wide open, it did not diminish the orc's fancy towards the human any less as when the two warriors were making the chamber quake with their rutting a few hours previous. It was this same moment when Uzaaba became cognizant of her cock once again, as her ogling agitated her hormones and caused the member to shoot straight upwards and turn stiff all over again in a near instant! Uzaaba's contentment vanished in that same heartbeat, her smile dropping into a scowl as she turned her back on Jern and thumped a clenched fist against her thigh in frustration, muttering every expletive she knew off the top of her head in her native language to vent her vexation.