Princess Jern and the Cursed Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing it was going to be an ordeal putting her beastly cock back to rest, the orc immediately set to doing so, wishing not to waste even a single second before the first thing Jern would see upon waking would be an uncircumcised one-eyed python staring back at her! With both hands grabbing the shaft at once, Uzaaba started jerking away at with expedient animation straight off the bat, caring little if she might end up giving herself friction burns from the celerity and strength she was doing so with, her mixed grunts of pleasure and frustration being drowned out by Jern's unceasing snoring which the orc did not let detract her application for a single moment. In spite of all her toil, the tenacity of Uzaaba's erection was to her detriment in this instance, and she started to fear she would be masturbating for hours yet unless she had some sort of extra stimuli to aid her labour no matter how small. It was then that the orc looked over her shoulder to Jern once more - checking for any signs of rousing - when one questionable quick fix crossed the orc's mind to solve that lack of impetus.

Although Uzaaba was not comfortable with the possible solution, she was also aware she had little other option if she wished to do away with her obscene intumescing in a timely manner, and hardly hesitated hastily repositioning herself at the foot of the bed to look directly upon the entirety of Jern's naked, resting figure and take in every last facet which comprised it - with especial focus naturally on the human's well-trained muscularity and hirsute womanhood - as the orc started stroking away at her rod as physically fast as the joints in her arms could possibly pivot, and although it was not quite her life that depended on it, her debatably more indispensable dignity certainly did should Jern rise in the middle of her wank. As such, Uzaaba ensured she contained her vocal expressions of pleasure to the absolute minimum volume to her ability as they were involuntarily made, minimising the chance of herself waking the human, but even that did not guarantee Jern would not sit up unannounced with a start, although - weirdly - as Uzaaba consciously contemplated the endangerment she had committed to, she felt a further thrill flowing through her with the added factor of peril, and although she knew her shame would be greatly enhanced once done with her dubious deed by the decision to keep the concept of the risk in the forefront of her mind, she would have accepted anything in the heat of that moment to bring her climax about all the quicker.

Sure enough, Uzaaba's hypothesis proved true, her orgasm being expedited in an amount of time possibly even more breakneck than when she engaged in intercourse with Jern, although she was admittedly doing this more so out of necessity rather than at her leisure, not dallying to take delight in her self-gratification, although it would be a lie to say she did not derive any enjoyment at all during her hasty jacking. Uzaaba doubled over, teeth and eyelids both clenched closed as he made the final few firm tugs on her pole before her body spontaneously straightened up again concurrently with her self-induced climax, her spine curving backwards as she groaned her pleasure skywards and aloud against her efforts to subdue the sound, spasming where she stood and being far too caught up within the throes of her own satisfaction to remember to avert her aim before her first wad of cum fired forth from her cock's tip while she unceasingly continued stroking her member even while she came. The opening slug of semen shot through the air at a startling distance before splattering directly upon the middle right of Jern's abdominals, with the orc ignorant that her ejaculations were flying as far as they were and spraying all across the human's body until she lowered her line of sight midway through her finale.

Panic was mixed into Uzaaba's clashing emotions of pleasure and angst as this even more alarming problem arose as a result of her own negligence, but even so, the orc remained rooted to the spot and made zero attempt to redirect her cannon of a cock, for out of those three aforementioned feelings, it was base pleasure which overrode the other two as well as all her common sense by a substantial margin, having gone from desiring merely to only lose her erection to now wanting to see the slumbering princess glazed white with the contents of her testicles: the following volleys coming out as steaming, white ropes that streaked lengthways across various sections of Jern's body, including her hairy muff, her small breasts and even a couple liquid pearls flecking as far up as her face. To this day, Uzaaba is uncertain what exactly possessed her to willingly enact such a perverse exploit on the first human to have shown her any real respect or goodwill since arriving at this remote northern island, and acute guilt soon started encumbering her soul almost immediately after her discharges dwindled to a dribble, and her exhilaration plummeted like a boulder into the sea. As if a literal burden was now bearing down on her sturdy shoulders - in conjunction with post-ejaculation fatigue - the orc slumped back onto the same seat she had slept the night in, only now remaining all too awake, brooding over what may come next.

So dire was Uzaaba's disquiet over what she did, the original reason that culminated in her coating Jern with her cum while the human unknowingly slept had utterly escaped the orc's mind, although she hastily pulled her slacks back up and stashed her softened prick back inside them as soon as she realised it still dangled free and continued leaking residual cum onto the floorboards between her feet, not giving a thought to whatever stain might have appeared on the front of her trouser furs from any lingering semen squeezed out from her urethra. The orc debilitated if there was perhaps any action she could take to avoid repercussion, considering wiping the cum stuck to Jern's body by hand as best she could although did not want to risk rousing the redhead awake, and a retreat out of the inn was completely out of the question: a coward's way out which no noble orc would even consider, let alone commit. All Uzaaba could do was wait on tenterhooks for Jern to wake, and honestly accept whatever chastisement the redhead would see fit to carry out.

Hours must have passed by, but the orc did not once take her eyes off Jern while she dozed. Although she could not tell the exact time of day as she had put off opening the curtains to delay the inevitable waking of the redhead via the bright sunbeams, Uzaaba estimated it to have been at least past noon before she noticed the first signs of stirring in Jern's body that coincided with a nasally snort that abruptly ceased her snoring, prompting Uzaaba to sit up straight and swallow her gumption, preparing for the worst. Enough time had passed for the majority of the more noticeable splotches of semen clinging to the human's light skin to have dried in, leaving but semi-transparent encrustations in their wake: barely noticeable from a glance lest somebody was actively searching for them, but Uzaaba being all too painfully aware of their existence still dreaded Jern would notice within a few moments, although the first sounds to come from the redhead upon her awakening at least were unrelated, and not even directed towards the orc. First came a pained groan as the princess slowly hefted her leaden body into a sit upon the mattress, her eyes scrunched even tighter than they had been when she was sleeping as she put both her hands on either side of her head to start massaging her temples.

"Oooh...gods above, please let me die in battle, and not from this bleeding headache!" Jern declared her hangover at the top of her voice regardless of who else she might disturb in the building, which only caused her skull to throb all the more from her own sounds. It took the redhead a moment or two later to eventually raise her eyelids, and in a similar span of time to take notice of Uzaaba intently watching her from the nearby chair. "Oh! It was...erm...Uzaaba, aye?" Jern then said as some of her muddled memories of the previous evening slowly started coming into clarity, continuing before receiving confirmation of her assumption. "What're you doing here? Did we go halves on the rate or something?"

"Y-yeah, sumfin' like that..." Uzaaba meekly stammered out a response before tentatively asking her next question. "Ya don't remember?"

"Gotta be honest...most of last night is a bit of a blur." Jern admitted. "I remember meeting you, of course, and getting into that argument, but I can't mind what started it...oh, yeah, and then that ended up with us getting into a tussle that pissed the owner right off! I won't be forgetting that in a hurry!" The princess gave a hearty laugh that even Uzaaba could not help but give a smirk alongside from the infectious high spirits. "I definitely remember winning that one before I bought you a pint, then you did the same, then we chatted for a bit, had some laughs...I think I got up for a piss at some point and then..." The princess started listing all that she could recall, and trailing off as she intensely scrunched her face as if trying to place some important detail, putting the orc over the edge before Jern quickly gave up on the attempt: "Nope! That's the last thing I remember."

"Oh, I see..." Uzaaba simply said in turn, keeping a cool facade, but still greatly relieved that it seemed as though her secret shame had left the human's memory...although at the same time there was also a hint of despondency that the orc could not understand: perhaps it being that Jern was the first person to have known about her added appendage - aside from the shaman who had jinxed her in the first place - and had not been repelled by such a revelation, only for the human to now forget she had ever even privy towards that information and her subsequent acceptance towards such.

"Phwoar! I don't half reek though!" Jern then suddenly shouted upon sniffing her muscular arm, no doubt detecting the combination of the dried bodily perspiration that was brought about from their intense intercourse and what lingered from Uzaaba's more recent cumming, disconcerting the orc once again, although she calmed when Jern made it clear she came to the wrong conclusion. "Didn't think it was that muggy last night. No wonder I'm stripped starkers, I musta been sweating like a pig! I'd say sorry that ya were stuck in the same room as me, but it doesn't look like you fared much better, especially not if you were kept your gear on all night!" Jern guffawed, although Uzaaba failed to laugh along, having not even considered how dishevelled her own appearance must have been, although she kept her lips tight (tusks notwithstanding) lest she might accidentally let slip a clue as to what had really occurred to cause them to be a couple of clammy messes.

Not putting any further thought into the matter herself, Jern hopped off the mattress onto her feet and stretched her arms, legs and spine all at once straight upwards as she made a satisfied grunt. "Man, I am aching all over this morning...guess that brawl got more heated than I remember." She said, looking over to Uzaaba before next bowed her upper body forwards to touch her toes with her fingertips without bending her knees. "Think I'm gonna see if I can get a bath run. Oughta help soothe the tendons and wash off the grime. Wanna join me?" Jern then proposed the orc with a simple casual, platonic friendliness without trying to be the slightest bit flirty, although the unceremonious offer still gave Uzaaba a jolt upon it reaching her pointed ears.

"N-no, dat'z alright! I'm fine!" Uzaaba stammered, her guise cracking as she flustered, and the reaction visibly perplexing the princess who had now moved onto some shoulder stretches. "I-in fact, I think I'm gonna hit da road right after grabbin' sum grub." The orc hastily added, both as a way to deter any further insistence and to change the subject entirely.

"Aw, really? Shame...you're pretty fun to hang about with! More than I can say for anybody else around these parts." Jern replied, appearing genuinely disappointed by the answer as she was now going about the room to pick her discarded garments up from the floor. "I was hoping to stir up a bit more trouble about town for another day or two. Coulda even scored us a couple of cute boys to keep our beds warm at night, eh?" The princess made a bawdy chuckle accompanied by a wink to the orc, whose cheeks flushed from the vision of herself partaking in the crass concept put forward automatically entering her head, causing a slight twitch to occur in her loins which she wished to avoid at all costs after the hardship it took to subdue her sex drive. "Well, in any case, if you ever find yourself in Snjórland again, make sure you hit me up, alright? We'll catch up over a few bevvies. I'll definitely be keeping an ear to the ground for any tattle about an orc named Uzaaba in the future from here on out, you can be sure of that! And you'd better be doing the same for a rising human called Jern Ståldtóttir before she's world-renowned! Heh, though once it happens, I'll betcha folk will be havin' a hard time believin' when ya tell 'em ya once shared a room with her back in the day."

"R-right, of course!" Uzaaba found herself smiling once again, both by the heartening statement and the braggart's assertion fitted in at the end, admiring Jern's buoyant enthusiasm if nothing else, reminding the orc a little of her early self before becoming jaded from years of battle experience. Even had she and Jern not been so physically intimate as they had, she still believed very close friend was made in the very brief window of the time to the two had known one another, inspiring refounded conviction for the orc's adventurous spirit, and teaching her to perhaps not be so downtrodden by her cursed condition, although the agreeable mood was soon whiplashed back to perturbation upon hearing the human's next declaration:

"Hey! Hang on, now I remember!" The redhead announced aloud, pausing when she was midway redressed, causing even formidable Uzaaba to flinch and start cringing in her chair in apprehension for what was to next come from the princess' mouth as she looked over to face her, the human's expression now crossed. "You said you were gonna show me some battle pointers, weren't you? Tryin' to wriggle your way out of having to face me in a fight again, eh? Well, you won't be gettin' off that easy!"

Uzaaba's consternation vanished in an instant upon hearing this clarification, and let out the loudest laugh she made either that day or the day prior over her intense fretting over absolutely nothing. "Ah, ya caught me. Don't worry, I think we can fit a session in 'fore I havta be makin' tracks. Just don't start cryin' when me trainin' gets too tuff for ya, 'ooman!" the orc responded with some good-natured ribbing. "Right after ya've takin' yer bubble bath, of course." Uzaaba reminded Jern in a taunting tone while also wanting the evidence of what she had done to be washed away at the earliest opportunity before it was discovered.

"The bath can wait! I'm rarin' to go now! Nothin' works better as a mornin' pick-me-up than gettin' the blood flowin' with some exercise! Besides, what's the point in washing the smell away now when I'd be stinkin' again right after we're done?" Jern insisted. Uzaaba's ploy having backfired on her, and knowing there was no chance she was going to win against the princess' persistence, especially not with the redhead tugging on her arm once she was fully dressed - complete with sword on her girdle - with a tenacity that could not easily be fought against once she had been fully dressed. "C'mon, c'mon!" Jern insisted, with Uzaaba acceding with little other choice, dragged out of the room to find a wider space out of doors for them to practise in, and only hoping that the redhead would be too caught up in their sparring to heed the cum crusts on her person.