All Comments on 'Princess Jern's Centaur Mentor'

by MythMaker

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

NEW CONTINTENT, NEW ADVENTURES FOR PRINCESS JERN

As Princess Jern meets with Centurion legend Chalice and she definite wins his favor after saving life from a assassin from his long list of enemies after his glory days was over and enjoying his peaceful days are over.

Meantime, Jern & Chalice mentor & student relationship takes a naughty turn for the teacher & student .

After old battle ax hadn't women after a longtime after his prowess days were over.

While Jern proves up to the challenge in more ways than one and more subdued encounter after she unexpectedly completed her training and giving him a new gift for the road.

Ahh, Jern never change, kids these days.

looking forward to more of Princess Jern's new conquests and adventures in a new land to explore with her usual naughty nonhuman shenanigans at the latest.

Continue on

Cheers!

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMythMaker@MythMaker
A generic name for a generic person. But if you're looking for description that's a little more detailed, I am a writing hobbyist trying their hand at authoring some spicy stories in my free time pertaining to my own particular interests and kinks. Always looking to improve ...