Princess Juliet, the Mermaid

Story Info
She will become the target of great ambitions.
3.3k words
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repressed by the constant vigilance of the Royal Guard, who accompanied her on all her engagements inside and outside the kingdom, and willing to relive the happy times of her childhood and early adolescence, when she could bathe in the River of Lamentations whenever she liked, Princess Juliet decided: she would escape from the castle as soon as her parents and the entire court were asleep in their chambers.

For her escape, however, the Princess didn't wear her usual complicated clothes. Just a white nightgown made of very fine fabric which, under the light of the full moon, left little to the imagination. At the age of 18, Juliet had a curvaceous body like a guitar, pale skin, long curly blonde hair that went down to her hips, blue eyes, a slightly snub nose, a mouth with plump lips, large breasts with phantom nipples that were constantly pressed together by very tight corsets, a hairy pussy, a medium-sized round butt and slightly shapely thighs that were hidden under a petticoat and countless layers of twirly skirts.

But the Princess was careful not to be spotted by the castle watchmen as she crossed the green meadow, because she knew that if she was caught, she would never have the chance to escape again. Once outside the boundaries of the kingdom, she entered the small forest that gave access to the river. Barefoot, she made her way slowly through the roots of the leafy trees and soon reached the banks of the calm waters that she had longed to find again.

She took off her nightgown and hung it on a tree branch so that it wouldn't get dirty. She walked naked towards the river, feeling her skin shiver at the contact of the cold water. She dived in. When she resurfaced, she gently moved her arms and legs to make her body float, and for a while she watched the moon and the stars as if she were seeing them for the first time, humming a beautiful song.

Once the natural enchantment had passed, she looked at the horizon: she saw her breasts pointing towards the sky and, further on, her pubic hair moving in tune with the ripples of the fresh water. Suddenly she felt her body burn with heat. Without worrying that she had been followed and was being watched, she shut up, closed her eyes and brought her left hand to her groin. With her right, she caressed her already erect nipples.

Because of the sounds of her own exertion, and with her hearing partially compromised by the submersion of her ears, the Princess didn't hear the voluminous waves approaching -- although the night was clear in and around the Kingdom, it had been raining heavily at the headwaters of the River of Lamentations for a few hours. The first waves came along with the climax of Juliet's masturbation and, still clouded by orgasm, she was unable to react and let herself be carried away by the violence of the waters.

For a while Juliet still managed to pull her face out of the turbulent waters to breathe, but exhausted by the non-stop effort, each time she drew less air into her lungs. A short time later, with no strength left, she surrendered to her fatal fate.

Her naked, lifeless body was carried from the fresh waters to the sea, making the long, slow journey down to a coral reef, where it finally came to rest. As soon as the Princess lay inert at the bottom of the ocean, a drop of vaginal juice leaked out from inside her half-open labia and slid smoothly over a purplish coral. Its tentacles immediately set off in search of the new food on offer and, for days on end, the inside of Juliet's body was populated by that symbiotic species of life until it gave rise to... another life.

From her hips to her toes, the Princess had golden fish scales and a fin, and instead of nipples, her breasts were covered in small shells. Juliet opened her eyes and saw a very distant light above. Still unable to understand that she no longer needed to breathe, she distressedly detached herself from the coral and swam as fast as she could to the surface. But before she could reach it, she lost consciousness, exhausted.

As soon as she landed on the sand strip and the waves only licked her sporadically, Juliet's body returned to normal -- she had her hips, legs, feet, pussy and nipples again. She woke up coughing and spitting out some water, and turned over. She ran her hands over her naked body covered in sand. She thought she had saved herself from drowning, because when she slid her fingers down her groin, she felt the slimy wetness that was reminiscent of the moment of pleasure before she was swallowed up by the voluminous waves on the river. She was surprised that there was no hair covering her pussy, but she didn't dwell on that thought, as she had more important things to think about.

She stood up and looked around: she was on a deserted beach at the height of the sun. On one side, the immensity of the sea. On the other, the beach bordered by huge rock formations. It shouldn't be too far from the kingdom, the Princess thought, but how could she get over that barrier? Could she climb it? Or would it be better to try her luck by swimming along the coast until she found an open path inland? But how could she go home without any clothes, being such a popular Princess?

As she pondered the options, the warmth of the sun added to her delicate condition and Juliet brought her left hand to her groin. Her right hand caressed her already erect nipples. She dropped to her knees on the sand and moaned loudly as she tried to climax. If in the previous masturbation she had been swept away by the violent waters, in this one her own body became the force of nature: the greater the degree of pleasure, the greater the intensity with which her fingers rubbed the inside of her vulva and clitoris. She felt something else being formed beyond her own enjoyment. When she reached orgasm, she threw her back and expelled not only an impressive amount of vaginal juices, but something that sank slightly into the wet sand.

When she regained her strength, Juliet got up onto her knees and gently picked up the object that had come out of her body. She brought it up to her eyes and, almost dazzled by the intense brightness, noticed, not without widening her eyes in surprise, that it was a pearl. On a ship far from the coast, a privateer put away his spyglass, smiled and said to himself:

"My shameless young lady, I hope that where this came from there will be many more..."

Before she could take her eyes off her creation, Juliet heard the sound of distant voices over the waves. She saw three men in a boat -- two of them rowing -- coming towards her from the sea. She stood up, covering her private parts with her hands. She didn't know what to do, she still hadn't made up her mind about the thoughts she had given herself. Then she noticed that the man in the middle, who was standing on the boat, was smiling at her -- and that didn't look good.

With the imminent approach, Juliet finally made a decision: she put the pearl in her mouth and ran towards the sea. Not to find them, but to get away from them. As she took the first few strokes and flapped her legs, she felt her lower limbs grow thick. She looked over her shoulder and saw that it had fish scales and a fin instead of legs and feet. When they realized it was a mermaid, the oarsmen tried to divert course, but the privateer, eager for the possible wealth she could bring him, ordered them to stay where they were.

Juliet held her breath and dived, disappearing from the men's sight. Then she realized that, in the water, she no longer needed air. She looked up and saw the wooden silhouette. With a perverse thought, she advanced over to the boat and began to swing it. Then, with her fin, she managed to capsize the boat, throwing the three men overboard. She quickly moved away so that they couldn't reach her.

But Juliet didn't realize that another boat was approaching, and she was caught in a fishing net. She tried with all her strength to pull herself free, but it didn't work. Lifted up in a few pulls, as soon as she was on the boat again, the transformation took place. She then heard the men laughing and commenting on the beauty of her body and what they would do with her when they reached the ship. They fell silent as soon as the drenched and furious privateer approached with the other boat and, shouting in derisive words, gave express orders not to touch the young woman under any circumstances. The men readily agreed and took her on deck.

In front of the watchful eyes and raucous laughter of dozens of pirates, Juliet was pulled out of the net and quickly she placed herself in a fetal position. The privateer pointed to two of his men:

"You, tie her to that mast. I want her hands up and her feet apart."

"Hadn't you better gag her too, Captain?" one of them asked him.

"There won't be any need. As far as I know, their singing is only dangerous when they're transformed," said the privateer.

In a vulnerable position, Juliet looked frightened at the captain, who was slowly approaching, taking advantage of the moment of absolute power in front of his men.

"My shameless young lady, there's no need to be frightened," said the privateer, running the back of his hand over her face. "No one here wants to harm you. The only thing my men and I want is what's between your legs..."

The pirates laughed in derision. Juliet could feel her vaginal juices involuntarily running down her inner thighs, and there was nothing she could do to stop them or even get out of the critical situation she found herself in. When the laughter stopped, the privateer put his flat hand in front of her chin and smiled. After a moment's hesitation, Juliet spat out the pearl she had been hiding in her mouth. The men laughed again, then more emphatically.

"I hope you enjoyed your own taste..." said the man, winking.

Then the captain, clad in all his authority, abruptly shoved his fingers inside Juliet's labia, causing her to open her eyes wide and let out a surprised yelp.

"Let me know when you're about to come," the privateer said low in her ear. "I don't want a precious stone to fall on that filthy deck floor..."

From that moment on, for two whole days, the pirates took turns masturbating Juliet under the close supervision of the captain. The order was not to interrupt the production of pearls, which by then had filled an entire wooden chest. As soon as the pirates left their work, they eagerly licked their own hands clean of pussy juices as if it were the sweetest of nectars, and anxiously awaited their turn to return to the young lady's groin to get some more.

Exhausted and partially asleep, Juliet was no longer enjoying herself when the privateer, worried about the possible consequences of her poor health for his future profits, ordered some of his men to fill the bathtub in her room with seawater. He ordered two others to untie her. As soon as they had done so, Juliet fell to the dirty floor of the deck without the strength to react. The captain picked her up in his arms and carried her inside under the clearly angry gazes of his men.

In the saltwater tub, Juliet not only transformed into a mermaid, but also reinvigorated her strength within a few hours. When she woke up, she realized she was gagged.

"I'm sorry for my bad manners, but I can't risk you putting a spell on me..." said the captain, pointing to her mouth. "So, are you feeling better?"

Juliet remained quiet, knowing full well the consequences of a positive response. She cast a pleading glance at the privateer, who responded with a malicious smile. With brutality, he turned the bathtub, pouring Juliet and the water in at once, turned her over on her back, pulled down his own pants and, with his hands, pulled her buttocks apart so that he could penetrate her with his semi-erect penis. At that moment, however, the pirates stormed into the privateer's room, killing him and rescuing the naked young woman.

As they carried Juliet onto the deck, the men's hands touched her all over her body, but they searched most furiously for her pussy. And so, when she was placed against the back of the figurehead -- the face of Medusa -- Juliet, with her eyes closed, felt the full force of those fingers and mouths that grabbed, pulled and sucked her pussy lips mercilessly. And as if she hadn't almost succumbed to the days of uninterrupted masturbation, pleasure had returned to her like a powerful opium against all pain.

Even though she was clouded by the most intense orgasm she had ever had, a thought settled in the mind of the naked young Princess, and she decided to heed it. She brought her hands to her mouth, removed her gag, opened her eyes to the crescent moon in the sky and began to hum -- the same song as when she was bathing in the River of Lamentations, but this time with an even sweeter tone. Suddenly the men moved away from her and, one by one, made their way to port and starboard, climbed over the bulwarks and threw themselves into the sea.

Juliet shut up, closed her eyes and let herself slide down until she was sitting on the floor with her legs bent to the sides. As she tried to catch her breath, she brought her hands to her aching pussy: it was extremely slick with pussy juices and saliva, and so sensitive that she thought, for a moment, that she was close to having another orgasm. But she managed to stop herself. With the silence restored -- only the whistling of the wind and the sound of the waves crashing against the hull -- it was with surprise that she heard her name, and fear when she learned her intentions:

"Princess Juliet, you're going to be a big attraction at my Freak Show!"

From inside her small aquarium covered by a black cloth, Juliet had no idea where she was being taken. All she knew was that she was in a cart, as she felt the jolts of the rocks and the uneven dirt roads like slight ripples in the salt water. Ahead, Rosaline, a strong woman in her forties wearing men's clothes, a false beard and a hat buried in her head, was driving the vehicle pulled by two horses.

Days before, disguised as a perfect pirate, she had been the only one not to surrender to the spell of the mermaid's voice. Aided by her fellow tricksters, who were hiding in the ballast in order to steal what the pirates had stolen from others, Rosaline not only imprisoned the Princess in a glass dome, but also hoarded the chest with the pearls produced from her pussy. But, as she had said on the deck of the ship, she had more ambitious plans for Juliet.

In a procession of wagons, Rosaline and her companions took their Freak Show through various kingdoms. The shows consisted of displaying humans and animals endowed with some kind of anomaly related to genetic mutations, diseases or physical defects. The main attraction was "Princess Juliet, the Mermaid". First, Rosaline, dressed as an impeccable Master of Ceremonies, removed the black cloth from the aquarium. The audience screamed with excitement and applauded enthusiastically. Juliet barely moved inside -- firstly, because of the extremely limited space, where she had her arms tied back and gagged; secondly, because of the shame of what was to follow...

Rosaline's companions removed the lid of the aquarium and pulled the mermaid out by her long blonde hair. Then, when they had passed her entire body over the edge, they held her under the arms and brought her in front of the glass dome on the back of the cart. The transformation took place instantaneously, and the audience didn't make a sound as they saw in detail the beautiful naked young woman in front of them. Rosaline then took advantage of the silence to lead the show to its grand finale:

"Let it be clear, ladies and gentlemen, that this is not an erotic show!", she emphasized in a very solemn voice, and continued: "But we will be doing something here that, for some of the more sensitive, might be considered a libidinous act...", at which point he approached the audience and drew their attention to her eyes, "However, I ask you to take my word for it that what comes next is necessary for you to understand what Princess Juliet's real anomaly is!"

Rosaline then climbed the narrow steps leading up to the cart and stood next to her star. Still holding their breath, people's eyes widened at the sight of the Master of Ceremonies' right hand poised in front of the Princess's groin. And the "man", with his gaze and smile fixed on the mesmerized audience, slipped his fingers inside those already lubricated pussy lips, rubbing them faster and faster until she climaxed and the pearl was expelled into the palm of his hand. At this point, the Master of Ceremonies approached the audience, displaying the precious stone through her pussy juice-smeared fingers. People finally let out their breath and emitted a loud "OH!" of amazement.

"How do we know you didn't trick us and take the pearl out of your sleeve? Or put it inside the mermaid before the performance?" were the questions that, with only a slight variation of words, were always present in the voice of one of the most skeptical members of the audience.

Smart, Rosaline had predicted that such doubts would arise even before the very first show. And she had come up with a simple solution:

"I ask one of the ladies in the audience to volunteer to inspect Princess Juliet," she suggested in a very calm voice.

Again there was silence. However, there was always a young girl around Juliet's age who, after a brief hesitation necessary to disguise her anxiety, would "shyly" raise her hand to take charge of an essential task. Invariably, this girl, standing in front of the Princess with ashamed eyes, would display a mischievous look and a cynical smile as she examined the most recondite corners of that narrow pussy with the precision of a watchmaker. As soon as she found nothing, the furious volunteer would pull her wet fingers out of Juliet in disgust. But then the Master of Ceremonies invited her to "stimulate" her, in order to definitively prove the veracity of this anomaly. And the volunteers did it with perverse pleasure, rubbing Juliet's pussy harder than necessary, as if it were a just punishment for her being a "freak".

It wasn't long before the Freak Show became famous and attracted larger and larger audiences in the kingdoms it passed through -- the merchants were mainly responsible for this publicity, spreading the word with all its truths and lies. For Juliet, it became an addiction: she could no longer live without public exposure; what's more, the more shame she felt in front of the enthusiastic audience, the greater her pleasure -- the cold that the other artists (freaks) said they felt in their stomachs, the young Princess felt with even greater intensity between her crotches.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Joy Joy gets turned into a mermaid.in Erotic Horror
The Mermaid's Kiss Zoe discovers the love of her life in the ocean depths.in First Time
April Has a 3sum with Her Boyfriend and a Mermaid April and her boyfriend share a beautiful mermaid.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Carnival A farewell to the flesh.in Erotic Horror
Body Mod Charity - Mary the Mermaid Mary agrees to be transformed into a mermaid.in Fetish
More Stories