Princess Kris Ch. 02: The New Quean

Story Info
Kris becomes a cuckquean.
6.5k words
4.47
17.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Kris, Chapter two: The New Quean

A story by CurvySassyAJ and Lancaster06

This is part 2 of a multipart story.

This story will involve cheating, domination, humiliation, and degradation along with oral, vaginal, anal and lesbian sex. If any of these are not for you, then this story is not for you. This is for my writing exercise and my enjoyment first; I do hope you enjoy this fantasy as well. Also, a big thanks to my friends, mainly Kevin, for putting up with me and my slow writing. Thank you for being my co writer.

This is a cuckquean story, a basic definition:

A female cuckold. A woman whose husband or boyfriend commits adultery with her knowledge. A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women, or enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend have sex with other women.

Example:

Katie was such a cuckquean. Her boyfriend brought home some chick from the bar to fuck. They forced her to sit in the corner and watch, and then clean them both up while calling her dirty,humiliating names. Katie loved it.

You have been warned as to the nature of this kink.

Kris-

At the office, Kris complained to her friend Elaine about no other than Sean. "He is taking this workout crap way too seriously," she told Elaine. Elaine for her part tried to be a good friend and listen but she too had things going on in her life that were not the best.

"I mean, he barely touches me anymore, even if I try to jump him."

Elaine nodded and said, "Think that happens in a lot of relationships."

Kris fumed a moment and added, "I think he is over doing this exercise shit."

"Well, maybe he just wants to try something new. Don't you?"

Kris was too self-absorbed to really listen to whatever Elaine was saying and played it off before moving on in her disagreement with Sean's new direction. "Well yeah, I guess so. I mean he does look like he is getting in a little better shape but honestly, I think I look fine. I think he needs to lighten up on me joining his crusade of fitness."

Elaine hid her eye roll well with a nod, thinking why would any woman would complain about her man wanting to look better? Kris assumed Elaine was agreeing with her. Both women sighed and Kris then got up from Elaine's desk, "Want a cup of coffee? I am getting one for me, if there is any made." Elaine said no, as she really needed to get a report done. She shook her head as Kris left her office and not for the first time thought, You get away with doing the least around here, even though they had been friends here for three years.

In the break room, Kris ran into the new receptionist and Mary from customer service. Kris could not remember the receptionist's name, not that it mattered to her. Kris overheard the receptionist crying. Something about how her boyfriend was breaking up with her because he wanted to date someone else. Blah blah blah Kris stopped listening. Maybe if you were better looking, Kris told herself arrogantly as she headed to her desk.

Finally at her desk, Kris scanned for emails from anyone important and then for those from anyone she has requested information from. Today was rather light and nothing was pressing. So, she called her friend Amanda and rehashed the latest complaints of Sean with her. The main one being the lack of sex. "It has been over two weeks and the last time he fucking made me blow him and Sean just rolled over afterwards. I mean, how is that supposed to work for me?"

Amanda replied, "I thought you found that hot? You told me you rubbed one out."

Kris was not having it, "Well, maybe I did then, but this is bullshit. I mean, I have a hot body. I see the looks I still get. Who does he think he is?"

Amanda made up a meeting quickly, any excuse to get off the phone would do right now. Amanda knew Kris well enough that this would be a long bitch session, regardless of any reasoning or agreeing. After the call, Kris continued her work day still mad at Sean.

Sean-

Sean went chair shopping immediately after parting from Beth. There are three furniture stores within ten miles of his place. The first one had a total of two high back chairs that were not part of a dining table set. One of the dining table sets did have a nice-looking chair but when Sean sent a pic to Beth she replied, "R U serious?" He lied and said he was just showing her an option and again got back "R U serious?"

The next place had no chairs, but the saleswoman tried her best to get him to look at couches and love seat combos, while trying to not to get him to notice that there were no high back chairs in the store.

The third place was closed much to Sean's frustration. But two doors down was a consignment shop. Sean went in, not expecting much but also thinking he had nothing to lose. The place was neatly kept and a worker directed him to the furniture section, "It is in the back left corner. We do not have much."

Sean made it to the section she had indicated and yes there was not much. One outdoor set or partial set as Sean was sure there should have been a fourth chair and not just three. A couch with a pattern so ugly he was surprised anyone ever bought it to begin with. Then there it was, the chair he was looking for. It was beige, which would still fit color wise. The back was straight and high. The arms and legs were black and flat metal. The metal frame gave the chair a little weight and he liked the way it looked. Plenty of gaps as well. Again, he sent a pic to Beth and this time she approved.

30 minutes later, Sean was adjusting his dresser to made room for the chair, which would be delivered in the morning.

Kris -

Arriving home, a bit later than the norm, Kris, walked in and said "hello"....to no answer. She proceeded through the house looking for Sean. She repeatedly called out for Sean to no avail. Finally, she stepped into their bedroom, looking at the sheets and a mess on the bed. The shower in her ears from the en suite bathroom that Sean renovated. Sean was showering behind the half-length glass and tiled shower he renovated for them once they bought the house. It was one of the things Sean took a great deal of pride in since he did the demolition himself and spared really no expense from the custom cabinets, granite tops, and the heated tile floor. The heated flooring even went into the shower and extended to a granite bench seat that was also heated.

Kris stared at Sean who was singing a song she didn't recognize behind the steam. She did notice the outline, perhaps the gym was paying off more than she thought for Sean. She coughed loudly, "Sean, what's up with the sheets?" Kris sternly said. Sean turned off the water and opened the floor length glass door.

"Oh, you are home, nice to see you too!" Sean said

"What's with the bed?" Kris sheepishly demanded, holding the door open.

"You're letting all of the steam out Kris, and being rude."

"Sean, what's with the bed? There is a stain on the sheet!" Kris' heart began to pound in her chest.

"Well, yeah! I had to take care of things myself," Sean said flatly.

"You know I could have been here and helped..." Sean cut off Kris in mid-sentence.

"You know Kris, we've tried that lately and it hasn't worked out so well, so maybe you should just go to the gym tonight and we can talk about your accusatory tone and lack of respect for me personally later." Sean shut the door in her face and continued singing.

Dejected, Kris got her gym bag and headed to the gym. On the way there, Kris began to fume at Sean again. I do everything he wants to do and I don't get to cum...Kris let out a scream in the car as she parked at the gym. Her temper tantrum made the car shake back and forth. Exiting the vehicle Kris slammed her door shut and stomped into the gym.

SJ smiled at two other members of the gym, turned to see Kris coming in full of what could only be described as vinegar mood. SJ smiled and said hello. Kris tried to check in at the electronic reader, only to get the blaring beep back at her three times.

SJ stepped up, "Can I help you?"

Kris snapped "I'm fine!" The card reader finally accepted her barcode, but not before several people turned their heads at Kris' response to SJ. One of those people was the hooded individual in the free weight room.

The hooded person approached SJ and asked if she was alright and held her hand. SJ just smiled and said, "God bless her heart she must be having a rough day at that" and mouthed the word Bitch. Kris took her towel and removed her sweatshirt at her chosen treadmill, turning a few heads here and there. Mostly from the not so serous gym crowd. She started it up on low and made a show of her breasts bouncing in her midriff sports bra, scanning the room to catch anyone looking. No one that wasn't over 65 looked at her.

The hooded figure slid between several machines and quietly stood up on the treadmill one down from Kris. The buttons beeped quietly as the hooded figure started a run, slow at the first quarter mile. Then faster the next quarter and faster still at the 1-mile mark. The foot slaps of the half-naked woman one treadmill away filling the cardio section. Step after step the hooded figure seemed to float over the belt.

Kris looked to her right, seeing toned female legs moving effortlessly, her face hidden behind the fabric divider and the hoodie. She pushed herself a bit harder, having only reached the half mile mark on her machine. Kris infuriated with Sean kept going, the thoughts of her make up leaving her mind as she began to perspire. Her breathing became ragged and labored. She kept looking at the easy stride of the hidden person, pushing the buttons to make the treadmill move faster. Her breasts bounced heavily in her sports bra. Mascara running down underneath her eyes. It had been 15 minutes since she started running. She pressed the up arrow several times in quick succession...catching her foot out of stride Kris stumbled hard and was sent flying off the treadmill into an elliptical machine with a massive crash.

SJ came running over standing there in a flash, seeing who it was...the rude bitch...KARMA SJ thought. She knelt down and asked if Kris was alright. The hooded figure stepped off her treadmill...pulling off her hoodie from the bottom slowly. The gym seemed to stand still. Beth pulled her hair out of her hoodie, her stomach smooth and tight, breasts firm, shoulders solid...even the women stared. Beth, not a drop of sweat on her, looked down at Kris, a pathetic sight in her eyes.

"I wouldn't worry about this one SJ, the only thing she bruised is her ego," Beth said, while stepping over Kris and walking into the locker room. SJ let out a snort of contained laughter as she attended Kris, who indeed was mostly nursing a bruised ego.

Kris looked up, not recognizing Beth immediately. Everyone stared at her for all of the wrong reasons. She felt humiliated...worse beaten.

"Who was that!" demanded Kris attempting to stand up.

SJ stood up, "Oh honey, you don't want any part of her. That is Beth, she owns 25% of this place. That one will break you six ways to Sunday, so be careful what you say next." SJ walked away, "Oh and you will be getting a bill for breaking the elliptical housing with your hard head!"

The gym -- the next morning:

Sean met Beth in the free weight room at 6:00 AM sharp. He took the opportunity to wear his 100th check in gym shirt with the gym logo on its front and back. He liked the fit and SJ had made a comment about it so why not. Beth walked up and smirked at him. His shoulders really do look good in that shirt, she thought. Those around seeing the interaction smiled and continued their workouts.

Beth spoke up, "Sean, have I got something to tell you..." Beth recounted Kris' catastrophe on the treadmill as they worked out. The two compared notes. Action, reaction, counter action...it was coming together. Beth even pulled Sean into the office to look at the security camera footage. Sean informed Beth that Kris had said nothing about it as they watched Kris tumble.

Beth could tell Sean loved it, especially when she took off her hoodie and stepped over his tumbled wife. Sean pulled Beth tight against him and kissed her hard. Beth broke the kiss, smiled and pulled him into the inner office with electronics, monitors, and servers. Beth pushed him down to his knees, "take them off!" Sean's fingers immediately found the top layer of fabric in her powerlifting shorts, easily pulling them inside out and down her hard legs. Beth stepped out of one leg, pulling Sean's hair and face into her pussy. "Make me cum" Beth breathed, and Sean didn't need to be told again. He lapped and sucked at Beth's pussy, tasting every inch of her. Sean knew his mission and was going to accomplish it, pushing Beth's leg up on the chair. Beth held him in place and smiled, her mind a vision of doing this in front of Kris. Her stomach rippled, and she came hard on Sean's face, now a mess of sweat and pussy juice. Sean relished every bit of it.

Switching positions Beth took Sean's cock in her mouth feverishly. Working his shaft in her hand and running her tongue over his thick head. Tasting his pre-cum very quickly. Beth demanded "Give it to me." Sean muffled his manly groans and grunts, shooting his thick load down the back of Beth's throat. Beth smiled, "Good protein!"

Once back at Sean and Kris' home, Beth kicked off her shoes and opened her backpack bag. She pulled out a couple of large scented candles. "Your bitch has these candles around here and none have a scent. Really? Little Miss I am better than everyone else doesn't do scented candles?"

Sean watched as she replaced two of the large candles with her new ones. Once done, Beth asked, "So how long do we have until that chair gets here?" But before Sean could answer, "Anytime now," there was a knock on the door right after he said that and the chair was there.

Beth looked it over and told Sean she liked it a lot, "It will be perfect in the bedroom." Soon after, the delivery men had gone and Beth was searching for a cleaner for the chair. Once she was done giving the chair a quick disinfectant clean and she hand washed her hands,

Sean walked over and embraced Beth and kissed her. Their hands roaming each other's bodies. Each moment they kissed and let their hand roam the more the heat between them grew. Finally, they broke the kiss. "Good job on that chair, how about I show you how it will be used?"

Sean smiled and agreed quickly. They moved out into the bedroom and began to undress each other. Once nude, Beth directed Sean to the bed while she sat in the chair as she explained her idea to Sean, which matched some of what he had read.

"Now at first we will tie her to this chair," Beth put her arms on the chair arms, along with tying her legs to it as well." Sean nodded, his cock getting hard seeing Beth nude and hearing her talking about the plan. "But eventually, she will sit here on her own and while we have our fun there," Beth pointed to the bed and began to rub her pussy, "She will sit here and rub herself silly, if we allow it." This caused them both to chuckle. But they both kept playing with themselves as they looked at each other.

Beth rubbing up and down her slit while Sean rubbed his cock. They both began talking about how turned on they were and how erotic this sounded to them. 'Her attitude will change, trust me,'' Beth said as they both increased the rhythm. They did not stop until both had climaxed.

Once they calmed down for their mutual orgasms, Beth got up and wiped her pussy dry with Kris' pillow before putting it back, the side she used down. "Let her get used to my scent babe." Sean smiled as Beth extended her hand, come on, we need to shower again.

Kris' Office -- A few days later:

For Kris the day began as any other, she parked and walked in the front doors with her Frappuccino mocha. Yet, today wasn't like any other day. Today another company was looking to buy out her parent company. So, she dressed appropriately in a blue button down pants suit, with a white blouse and three inch heels. Conservative, yet fetching for the right CEO, she thought.

The mood was tense in the office. Uncertainty at what was in the offering. No one knew who or what to expect. She was to sit in the back row in the boardroom today for a briefing, although Kris wouldn't be saying anything A few slides on the structure of the business and then some pointed questions, but only to last an hour or so.

Time ticked by until 10:20 when everyone was supposed to be gathered for the 10:30 briefing. As Kris walked into the hallway, she saw her boss, a portly gentleman, talking to a woman. This couldn't be who they were briefing today, Kris thought. The woman turned towards the board room as indicated by Kris' boss. The woman was immaculately dressed in a red double blazer with gold buttons, a low-cut white blouse, and black slacks that fell just above her four-inch heels. It was fucking Beth! Kris was speechless, tentatively walked up to Beth and mustered up a sickly sweet "hello" and gave Beth a hug. What else could she do; this was her job after all?

Beth -- the office:

Beth noticed Kris immediately, although chose not to look at her. She paid polite attention to the person in front of her, and then turned to walk to the meeting room. The effect on Kris was perfect in Beth's mind. Kris stood gobsmacked, but Beth wanted to push Kris...and push hard. Kris' half-hearted hello and hug were met with cool and calmness, standing just a bit taller than Kris. Beth didn't want her position as the "breaker" of this company compromised. That is what Beth really did. Breaking apart companies, selling them off bit by bit...frequently for massive profits which she was handsomely rewarded. Some called her a bounty hunter, other's a resourceful and cunning negotiator, and yet others still, My Lady.

Kris -- the office:

Kris sat through the briefing. It outlined everything and everyone in the company. This was no ordinary business briefing. It definitely seems more like a hostile takeover. It was evident in everyone who sat around the table, with Beth at the main seat. The entire process lasted an hour, with some very direct -- even to the point of awkward, difficult, and blunt questions by Beth. The meeting adjourned and Kris immediately headed into the hallway, waiting to say goodbye to Beth.

Beth -- the office:

Beth sat politely listening to the briefing, she commanded the respect of the room. She had already prepared her questions based on the read-ahead packet she was provided by her employer. Any fool could see that his company was jeopardized in several areas and would be easy pickings. As Beth exited the room, she saw Kris, standing like a lost kitten looking around for someone important to notice her. Beth exchanged pleasantries with the company executives, and walked through the hallway. Making a point to let everyone know just how potent her presence there truly was. Finally, reaching Kris, Beth looked her up and down like the prey that she was. Kris avoided Beth's eyes. Beth reached out for a sideways hug, whispering into Kris' ear "your company is fucked, and so are you!" Releasing Kris, putting on her sunglasses and walking out through the automatic doors.

Sean

Before Kris arrived home, Beth had called him to tell him what had taken place earlier. Beth also told him to act surprised as she laid out a plan that evening.

Kris and Sean

When Kris finally got home, she was still furious and a little stunned by what had taken place at her work earlier. She immediately called out for Sean to explain to him what had taken place, fighting back tears as she vented to her husband.

12