All Comments on 'Princess Kris Ch. 02: The New Quean'

by CurvySassyAJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ClouderyClouderyabout 2 years ago

woah can't wait for the next chap! good work author, lucky for me i found this story the same time chapter 2 come up lol, so i get to see the sex scene XD

JcbxJcbxabout 2 years ago

another great chapter thank you so much this is one of the best stories I've read looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is getting better and better loving the humiliation of Kris hope Beth makes her kiss her feet and apologise for everything she said about her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no need to repeat a whole page of the prior chapter. A paragraph recap would do nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is coming along very very good looking forward for the next chapter and more humiliation of kris!

Cliffhere4funCliffhere4funabout 2 years ago

"There is no need to repeat a whole page of the prior chapter. A paragraph recap would do nicely."

What recap? The blurb about the kink? Or are you commenting on another story.

Anyways, loved the chapter. Hoping you continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good chapter! When is the next chapter one out ?

VincepetroneVincepetrone10 months ago

Confused at first, thought I’d somehow went back in time. Way to much wasted reprinting the end of part 1. Great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCurvySassyAJ@CurvySassyAJ
"I know, I am amazing," - V. Mars. 😉 I am chubby and can be bitchy but curvy and sassy sounds better. And yes I am female and no I am not sending you a pic. I wrote this, and more: Kimmie the Walker: https://literotica.com/s/kimmie-the-walker Princess Kris, a 4 part story...