Princess Kris Ch. 02: The New Quean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean for his part, hugged Kris as she gave him her say of what had taken place. Kris welcomed this hug, as it had seemed so long since they had embraced. His warm body and tender touch seemed to soothe her anger somewhat as she vented out the day's events.

Kris was surprised when Sean broke the embrace and said, "You need to keep that job even if it means you have to play nice with Beth." Kris looked up at Sean, an odd expression on her face as she processed his words. Didn't he just hear what a bitch Beth was to her and yes she was quite aware that they needed her income.

Then Sean said, "Come on, let's go have some fun." He winked at her and took her hand. "Let's forget work and just relax, ok Princess?"

Kris hated to be called "Princess" and Sean knew that but it seemed forever since he had initiated any kind of physical touch or activity that Kris let it go in hopes of that much needed relief of stress.

So she allowed herself to be led to the bedroom. Kris smiled as they climbed the stairs to the master bedroom of theirs. Kris could not see the smirk on Sean's face as he was in front of her.

Once in the room, Sean turned and embraced his wife. They kissed, Kris was full of passion as they kissed. Their hands explored each other's back and Kris felt her stress leaving her. She wanted and needed this time with Sean. Her mind raced and an awful thought crept in, Please him. She fought it as they began to undress each other.

Sean was attentive as they moved to the bed, his hands were all over Kris. Soon she was rubbing her wet pussy like he used to. His fingers teased the outline of her vulva and then he began to rub between her lips, exploring her. A tease of her clit and then one finger into her. Just one finger. His teasing was having a wonderful effect on Kris. Her moans letting him know he was doing what she needed at that moment.

Then to Kris' shock and disappointment, Seen stopped. He just stopped, he leaned back on the bed. Then he said to his wife, "I am going to need some help." Kris looked down and saw he was completely flaccid. Kris looked at him puzzled, how could this be happening, they were kissing like mad, he was all over her and her hands all over him, he was semi hard right before they got on the bed.

Kris thought, Ok, I can change that, but said to Sean, "Let me take care of him for you." She winked and moved down the bed and began to play with him. Happily she felt him stir as she rubbed him. Then Kris began to kiss him and take him in her mouth, hoping to feel him grow there. But it was not happening. She played with his balls, tried to stroke him hard but semi hard was the best she could manage.

Sean for his part was trying his best not to get hard. He thought of anything but sex at that moment and did his absolute best to ignore his wife's attempt to get him hard. This was so difficult to achieve, but he was managing it. An even harder part was not to think of Beth or even glance at that chair. Before it went too long and he failed in his mission, Sean said, "Sorry Kris, it is not happening. Damn."

Kris raised up and looked at him, her hand still stroking him. she looked up, disappointed. "Really? Oh God honey, please let me try more." But Sean moved off the bed, " Maybe later." Then he began to dress, Kris really noticing how in shape he had become as he did. Then she laid back on the bed as he reached the door. Sean paused and added, "Later I am sure we will have fun, I promise."

Beth, Kris and Sean

An hour later, Kris was downstairs in a t- shirt and sweatpants, watching a sitcom on TV, trying not to cry and to also avoid Sean. A knock on the door made her swing her head to the front door, she stood up and walked over, wondering who would knock and not use the doorbell. Then there was a second knock before she could even reach the door. Kris opened the door fast saying, " What the fu...." but stopped short after seeing Beth standing there.

Beth was in short shorts that showed off her legs in her low heels. Beth's top was a very thin zip up hoodie and it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra.

Kris was about to ask Beth why she was there but before she could say anything more, Beth asked her, "Shouldn't you be at the gym learning to use a treadmill?" Then Beth stepped in, moving Kris to the side before Kris could even react Beth then called out, "Hey Sean, I am back where are you?" as a stunned Kris looked on.

Kris' first thought was, You're back? What the fuck? Beth was now inside waiting for Sean to make an appearance or answer, not looking at Kris. Kris was furious and said, "Get the fuck out of my house, Bitch."

Beth turned and looked at Kris, "Fuck off and make me, I was invited. Wanna bet if I can get Sean hard in under ten seconds, cunt?"

Kris jumped forward and slapped Beth. Twice and as hard as she could. To Kris' amazement, Beth just stood there. Kris saw Beth almost smirk. Then SMACK, Kris was rocked by Beth's backhand, Kris felt a hand in her hair and then the sting of another slap. "You just bit off way more than you can chew, cunt." Kris tried to reach out and grab Beth but Beth shook her head and jerked her around before slapping Kris twice more. "Come on, time to show you how the better woman truly is between us."

At that, Beth forced Kris up the stairs of her home. Kris asked, "what the hell are you doing?" Only to get her head bounced off the stairwell banister as they ascended the stairs. Not hard, but enough to male Kris yell out, "What the fuck are you doing?" Which got Kris another head shake as Beth toyed with her as they climbed the last few stairs. Beth had a tight grip on Kris' hair as they moved.

Once to the landing, Beth called out, "Sean?" Beth had Kris bent over, controlling her by her hair, shaking her head as she turned on the landing, to make sure Kris was under control.

An almost immediate reply came from the master bedroom, "In here Beth."

With that Beth led Kris into the bedroom, still held by her hair and still bent over. Once in the bedroom Beth said, "Oh nice work," as Sean finished tying a last piece of rope to the chair leg. He had his shirt off and was only in his jeans. ``You look hot sexy, like at the gym during our workouts."

Kris was stunned by this as she had no idea they worked out together. Then Sean replied before she could even say anything. "Damn, you look even hotter, Sexy." These six words hit Kris harder than the slaps had. Suddenly she was thrown in the chair and both Sean and Beth quickly tied her wrists to it. Kris yelled out, "Sean, what the hell is going on? Unfucking tie me NOW!"

Sean ignored her pleas, as Beth again grabbed Kris by the hair. "Oh no, Biitch, You are getting a front row seat to your fucking future." And as Sean tied Kris' left forearm to the chair arm, Beth spit in Kris' face. Kris gave Beth a glare and was about to return the favor when Sean spoke up, "Don't even think about it." His glare drove spikes into Kris.

Sean then placed a piece of duct tape over Kris' mouth, ear to ear. Kris began to scream and kick as Beth and Sean stepped back to watch. Then Beth and Sean embraced and kissed, right in front of Kris. Kris' eyes went wide with anger and she tried to kick and struggle more. But the heavy old chair helped anchor her in place.

It took both Sean and Beth working together to get Kris' ankles tied to the chair, then her knees to keep her legs ever so slightly apart. Then they checked all the ties and Kris screamed into the tape covering her mouth the whole time.

The duo stood and kissed again. When they broke the kiss, Beth turned to Kris and winked. "Now let's see if I can get him hard," as she knelt before Sean, in front of a helpless Kris. Beth then undid Sean's jeans and tugged them down, "Oh look no underwear. Like we planned this." She winked at Kris. Kris thought, You, you planned this?

Kris wanted to look away, and knew she needed to close her eyes. This could not be happening. Yet there was her Husband, now nude, with someone she could not stand the sight of. In THEIR BEDROOM, her mind raged. Kris could see that Sean was already semi erect as Beth put her hand on his cock. Beth no sooner kissed his cock and Kris could see him getting hard as he softly moaned, "MMMMM, yeah baby."

Then Beth proceeded to blow Sean in front of Kris. Licking his cock all over, stroking him and taking his decently sized cock in and out of her mouth as Kris watched. Kris noticed right away that Beth was watching her, but she did not notice Sean was watching her too. Kris could hear them both moan and the slurping sounds of the oral sex being performed right in front of her. Kris was no prude, but this was too much to take in and she shook in her chair.

Kris had to watch over five minutes of this when she heard Sean say, 'Oh Fuck I'm going to cum." This gave Kris some hope, as she thought that it was about over and she would be untied and kick them both out. She wasn't prepared for them to stop and for Sean to aim his cock at he bound in the chair as Beth stroked him to a finish. One rope of his cum hit her face, another her t-shirt and the next two hit her face again.

Beth then stood and faced Kris, as Sean stood behind Beth and unzipped her hoodie before he removed it. Revealing her sculpted body to Kris as she looked up at her rival. Beth hooked her thumbs in her shorts and lowered them to reveal a light purple pair of bikini panties. Beth smirked at Kris as she saw Kris taking in her body but said nothing as she lowered her panties to reveal her trimmed pussy.

Now nude, she climbed on Kris' lap and kissed some of Sean's cum off of Kris' face. Again Beth grabbed an handful of Kris' hair. "Sean has wonderful tasting cum. Maybe one day you can taste it again." Kris looked at her, Kris' mind trying to process what was happening, thinking this cannot be real.

Kris watched as Beth got up and climbed on the bed. Sean quickly joined her. Kris could see his cock as still semi hard, much to her dismay. "Lick my pussy baby, We both know how much it turns me on." Kris watched as her husband ate her rival's pussy right in front of her. Beth moaned out that Kris had picked a great lover for a husband and that she was going to enjoy making her a good little cuckquean. Kris had no idea what that was supposed to mean as she kept watching. No longer thinking of turning away now. Despite the anger she had felt a new feeling was betraying her, she was getting turned on as she watched the obscene act in her bed.

In almost no time it seemed, Beth came and came hard. Arching her back and holding Sean's head to her pussy. while staring at Kris in the chair. "Fuck he can eat pussy so well." Beth said to Kris in a rhetorical way.

Kris just watched now. She had stopped struggling, externally. Her body and mind were fighting a war. Kris told herself that this was so wrong. Yet her body was telling her that this was so erotic and what she had needed to watch this. Kris could tell how wet she was as she squirmed at Beth's words.

Kris was not surprised to see Sean was hard again, as he and Beth adjusted themselves on the bed. Now both of their heads faced the corner of the bed, so they could both look over at Kris. Both wore smiles as they looked at the bound woman.

Sean spoke, "She looks great on her new throne," as he moved on top of Beth. Beth let out a sexy moan as Sean entered her. Sean said, "Damn, you are so tight baby." Much to Kris' humiliation as she continued to watch in silence.

It was Beth who noticed it first, "mmmm, look, look. She is rocking her hips like a good quean." Sean, still railing Beth looked over at his squirming wife and winked at her.

Kris blushed as they watched her and said that to her. The fight was out of her, lust filled her now. She realized she was moaning with them as they rocked her bed.

Then Beth said to Sean, "Let me ride you, baby." And they changed position as he laid down and Beth straddled him, facing Kris. Beth's eyes locked on Kris' eyes as she rode Sean's cock in front of her.

Kris could not believe how good Beth looked naked. She had called her a cow many times but she was built perfectly, Kris admitted to herself. Then Kris noticed Beth staring at her. Kris blushed and looked away until Beth said firmly. "Hey Bitch, the show is here. Eyes on us." Kris hesitated a moment and Beth added, "NOW!" Kris turned to watch, her face crimson red as she watched.

Beth then teased her, "Your pink sweatpants are telling us so much about you."Beth smiled as Sean pumped faster to meet her own thrusts. Kris looked down as she could see the dark stain from her own wetness and she could not even close her legs to hide it or get any relief as Beth added, "Maybe one day we will let you rub your nasty cunt while we fuck."

Kris shook her head no but Beth added, "oh, i bet you will beg us in time." Kris just stared at Beth and her smirk. Silently they both knew it was true.

Over the next ten or so moments, Beth would tease Kris and or demand she keep watching them. Both Beth and Sean were working up a nice sweat as they enjoyed themselves.

Sean began to moan louder. Beth's sweet pussy and the way she was talking to his wife were getting him close. Beth also began to moan louder. Both of them about to climax as they fucked in front of Kris. Kris bound and unable to get any relief from the arousal this obscene act was causing her. What is wrong with me, she thought.

Sean came first, moaning out loudly as his cock throbbed and his sperm erupted into Beth. This sent Beth over the edge and she cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck yes I'm cumming too. Ooooo yyyyeessss."

Her statement let Kris know they both had climaxed as she watched them slow and relax. Both of them were smiling, as Beth looked back at Sean.

Then Beth crawled off of Sean and snuggled next to him. They said nothing, only held each other a while as Kris looked on. Finally they rose up after Beth announced, "We need a shower."

Kris listened as they used the shower and as they kissed and giggled as they dried off. When they emerged from the master bathroom, Beth picked up her clothing and dressed, looking at the still bound Kris the whole time. Beth finally said, "So our little subby, did you like that." Kris nodded that she did. "Good, because he is a good fuck, too good for you." Beth then turned and embraced Sean, "I need to go, I still have paperwork to do." Sean walked her downstairs before coming back up. Beth had told Sean that he should have fun with her, to make her want to watch them again. "She is so turned on, go back up and fuck the bitch. Trust me, it helps. See you in the morning," were Beth's last words before her departure.

"Oh fuck honey that was hot. I know it was a shock and all, bit wow," Sean said as he removed the tape. Then worked on untying his wife.

Kris replied, "Sean, please fuck me. Please. I can't believe this, but I so need you now." And he helped her undress and they had fun in bed. For the first time in weeks. Kris came almost immediately and then a few times after. Beth had told Sean that he should have fun with her, to make her want to watch them again. "She is so turned on, go back up and fuck the bitch. See you in the morning," were Beth's last words before her departure.

TO BE CONTINUED..........................

12