Princess Lumia's Perversion

Story Info
Magical elf princess sexual adventure on an airship.
9.4k words
3.89
11.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

A swan inspired airship soared across the sky transporting elven princess Lumia. She was leaning to a side railing on its deck with a keen look. Her latest leisure cruise on her private airship was reaching its last days and she wanted to do something big before it ended. So she was trying to find an interesting place to land for the night.

"That island looks nice, it even has a lake," Lumia voiced and pointed at an island that was part of a small archipelago.

"There should be no inhabitants or monsters in this area based on the reports," Aria, the captain of Lumia's all-female bodyguard knight unit pondered. With their magic-tech armours, few things would be an actual threat to them.

"I have decided, we will camp there for the night," Lumia said with a nod.

"As you command," Aria replied with a bow.

"Once we land, line every male on the ship on the beach, the least they deserve is to take part," Lumia added. Aria only responded to it with a simple nod before going to fulfil the task.

** * **

Lumia went to put on a simple white gown with her maids while the ship landed and the knights were doing inspections to the area. Though once the maids were done Lumia made them leave her alone in her cabin for a moment. Then she went to a small magically locked chest that only she was able to open with her fingers. Just looking at it was making Lumia's pulse grow stronger.

"Just a quick peek to set up the mood," Lumia muttered and opened the chest. Inside of it were several short books that included many titles but she picked up the one about orc and elf mating.

"The elven woman was powerless to resist the pulsing orc cock in front of her so she had no other choice but to take it inside of her tight virgin pussy," Lumia voiced with an almost silent tone and a smile spread on her lips to quote her favourite phrase in the book. She gave it a quick read through even though she had memorized every such book in her special chest by now.

Once Lumia's nethers had begun to throb and swell, she closed the chest and headed to the deck of the airship.

** * **

By the time Lumia got back to the deck, all the males of the ship were already lined on the beach. Among them were labour orcs, half-elves, menial goblins and humans.

After giving a royal wave to the line from the deck Lumia slowly walked down a ramp to the beach. There was a red silky mattress spread to the ground from the ramp to the shore. The men were on both sides of the path and Lumia easily noticed how most of them were following her with their eyes even as they stood still per their instructions. The gown she was wearing was practically something she only wore to sleep and it showed her shapes way better than most things she wore. Also, her long silky blond hair was tied behind her back so her neck was completely exposed.

"For everybody's information, since I'm in a happy mood you get to listen to how I swim. But if you even take one peek, it's off with your head and my bare skin is the last thing you have seen," Lumia instructed while she walked to the shore where several maids were waiting for her besides the ones who had followed her.

"So it depends on you if you think it will be worth it," Lumia added with a smirk before motioning her maids to take off her gown. Her bodyguard knights took grips of their scabbarded swords, with their magically enhanced speed and blades they could easily slice any unprotected head off before they could even turn.

Once the entirety of Lumia's silky skin and feminine shapes were revealed she began walking into the water. She did so slowly and was even hiding a smile creeping on her delicate lips with her hands.

"This water feels so nice on my bare royal skin... especially my ass," Lumia voiced while bending down a bit. She kept walking until the water reached her hip.

"Did someone just try to peek? Naughty you, the things my father would do to a lowly male servant if they knew they even saw my virgin royal... pussy," Lumia said with a tilted smile while turning around to look at the row of men on the beach.

"Your Highness, please have some limit or your father will discipline you again," Lumia's head maid Serena flared. She was one of the few who ever tried to keep Lumia in control. Even captain Aria was just staring at the princess with oddly empty eyes during her more extreme antics.

"Fine," Lumia pouted and moved deeper into the water. Once she was neck-deep, her hands slid onto her clit through her silky pubes. One of the servant orcs had no shirt so his bulging back muscles were hers to enjoy. Though she was only giving them a side glance and moved around to hide the act she was committing from her maids. She knew from experience they would not say anything if she did not make it too obvious.

"If we were alone, he would just force his raw orc cock into my... royal virgin elf pussy," Lumia silently mouthed while slowly walking sideways in the warm water. Her fingers were sliding along her vulva while her palm cupped her clit and made water shifts its pressure around it.

"Hard throbbing orc cock, full of thick fertile semen," Lumia kept mouthing until suddenly she saw light flicker around her. When she looked down her vision was filled with a red light before everything turned black.

** * **

Lumia burst out of the water the moment her consciousness returned. The world around her was covered with a red hue and the lack of trees or airship at the beach immediately made her mind tilt for several seconds. Though the knee-high water splashing nearby made her notice a large demonic figure next to her. There was a constant flow of red water coming from his mouth like he was a garden statue.

The beach seemed to continue forever and the ground mixed with the sky to make it almost look like Lumia was inside a red globe. Though considering the sudden change in the situation she seemed oddly calm.

"I can't use magic... so this has to be a dream... it all looks so hazy and red," Lumia uttered with a sudden realization. "But it's all too real... is this a dream world trap like in that one book?"

Lumia inspected her surroundings and besides the still demon drooling water, there was nothing else really happening in the space. So she turned towards him.

"I demand to be released this instant, any insult towards me is an insult to the entire elven empire," Lumia flared but calmed down when there was no response. Though soon a smile crept on her lips.

"If I'm trapped in a dream world... it means... I can't lose my virginity no matter what I do but it will feel... like real if there are memories from the creators of the world mixed with mine," Lumia voiced with heavier breathing. Her hands slid down her body and the sensations were the same as normal.

Lumia looked around but the only suitable target was the drooling demon in the water, though now that she gave him a better look. He had a pretty nice muscle structure that was enough to make more saliva form in her mouth.

"I don't know what kind of sick pervert created this world but fine, I'm at your mercy so I have no other choice but to submit to your evil will," Lumia shouted with a gaping smile that did little to hide her sudden excitement.

For a moment Lumia closed her eyes to calm her breathing but then opened them as nothing was happening. Patience had never been a virtue she had been good at, especially after her nethers had started to throb and swell.

"Hello filthy demon thing, you wish to defile me?" Lumia shouted at the demonic fountain but he just kept the waterfowl going with closed eyes. She gave him one impatient look before taking a few steps towards him.

"Excuse me, could I maybe... touch your cock or something?" Lumia asked while trying to spot the mentioned object but if it existed it was behind the red waterfall.

"At least I get to have a nice look at your pretty nice muscles," Lumia voiced with a lick of her lips. Then she crouched down and spread her knees to have better access to her nethers. Despite how weird the warm water looked, it still felt normal against her skin.

"Maybe I should just start by myself before figuring out how I get you to join me," Lumia mused and pushed her fingers against her hymen with a grin. "I can just break this since it's not real."

Though despite her words, Lumia kept hesitating as the sensation felt far too real even after she submerged her hip under the water.

"I'm just warming up, I'm going to do it," Lumia panted but then stopped and stood up.

"I'm just going to touch those now since I'm here," Lumia declared and stepped to the touching distance to grab the left big red demon bicep. Her fingers slid along it while a grin spread on her lips.

"So firm... so hard," Lumia muttered while fully walking to the demon's side to give a quick lick to the muscle. Though then she spotted the thing she had been looking for from her sideways angle. The demon's long rigid flesh cock was fully erect and was hiding between the water flow and his twelve-pack stomach.

"So big, bigger than in the Orc vs Elf mating guide book," Lumia uttered and reached her hand to grab its tip before thinking. Despite its solid form, it still felt oddly elastic.

Lumia swallowed hard and felt thirsty, the red water flowing next to her was looking oddly appetizing and she gave it a quick lick before gulping more of it down. She positioned herself to the front of the demon and kept swallowing the water to reach a kissing distance of his lips while pressing his cock against her stomach.

"Your drool water is pretty tasty," Lumia voiced with a playful smile but the demon did not reply. It made her give him an annoyed frown.

"If you are going to be like this, then don't mind if I do," Lumia whispered and grabbed the cock while moving her hips. Despite the rod's rigid nature, she was able to bend it enough to tap its tip against her pubic mound. Then she let it slide along her vulva and go inside of her just a bit.

"Raw dream demon cock in my virgin royal elf pussy," Lumia panted with heavy breathing while her body showered in the demon's drool water.

Lumia kept moving her hip to push more of the cock into her and at some point, she no longer cared if her hymen had been penetrated or not. At least she had not noticed.

"I knew it, this is a dream of some sick mind, sex with a monster can't feel this good," Lumia panted and slid his fingers along the mass of demonic stomach muscle. Her elastic elven pussy was perfectly matching his shape with ease while pulses radiated in her body from its convulsions.

"Something is coming," Lumia suddenly uttered and a burst of liquid mass surged into her womb only for her to lose focus.

** * **

Lumia rose from the water to see several of her knights in full silver magic-tech armours walking or floating around the lake. Most of them focused on her the moment she appeared.

"Princess," Aria shouted and flew next to naked Lumia with a short jump.

"Captain?" Lumia uttered while looking at Aria's full-face helmet. She was towering over Lumia in her armour.

"The Princess has been attacked by some magical curse, escort her to the ship immediately and get ready to depart," Aria commanded.

"What do you mean?" Lumia uttered. She still felt how her womb and pussy were convulsing from pure joy. Though no thick demonic seed was coming out like it had been just a dream.

"Your eyes, they are glowing a bit red," Aria voiced while making Lumia bow down to hide them.

After that Lumia was quickly escorted into her cabin on the airship.

** * **

The moment Lumia had seen her red eyes in the mirror, she had made everybody else leave her cabin and locked herself in.

"I can't leave like this... I need to stop the ship," Lumia muttered while she heard the ship's engine hum louder as it slowly started up. Despite not having the time to think what had happened, she was sure just leaving was a bad idea.

"The engine, I need to make it stop... to make it stop," Lumia voiced and focused on the engine room of the ship. She thought ways to get there until suddenly she was there.

The sound of the engine stopped and the room was filled with a red hue. Lumia was not sure how she had gotten there. If she had walked out of her room just in her white gown, more than one person would have tried to stop her. Especially in the current situation.

"Princess?" a panicked male half-elf uttered. He tried to run but the doorway itself seemed to be frozen in time and he crashed into it. Due to the way the area looked Lumia was again convinced she was inside a dream world.

"You... operate the ship's engine? What is your name?" Lumia asked while the half-elf leaned against the wall clearly a bit afraid. Though her words seemed to be calming his sudden shock a bit.

"Yes, my Princess... I'm magic-tech engineer Preston, my Princess," he replied with a strange stutter while Lumia's eyes inspected his muscular torso. He had been working in the room without a shirt.

"If you do as I say I shall grant you your deepest wish," Lumia voiced with a gentle smile that made Preston respond to it with his own even as her red eyes were making him avoid eye-contact.

"I live to serve you, my Princess," Preston said with a bow. Even if Lumia was not really able to tell what he was thinking there was one thing she wanted to do before anything else. The sex with the demon had been cut far too short for her taste and she wanted more of it.

"Very well, you may now indulge your lust and desires with this body," Lumia announced and lifted her gown to show her swollen pubic mound with blond pubes. There was a clear transparent drip going down her inner thigh and the gown was unable to hide her highly erect nipples.

"My Princess?" Preston uttered like he was even more afraid than before.

"No need to be shy, what happens in here is just between us two. You can breed me like an animal and everybody will think this was just a dream if you tell anybody," Lumia panted with heavy breathing.

"You mean this is not real?" Preston uttered and slid his fingers along the reddened wall that seemed to be visibly wrinkling a bit.

"No, this is a fake dream world created of desire and lust... I think," Lumia said with a bit of hesitation as she just replied the first thing that came to her mind without any evidence or memories about reading about dream worlds that supported her statement.

"Very well, my Princess if this is not real then don't blame me for not holding back," Preston said with a change of tone and stepped to face Lumia. Despite his way higher muscles mass he was around the same height as the pure elf royal.

"There's no need to hold back since this is not real," Lumia replied with a nod even though the sudden harsh look in Preston's eyes made her tense up.

"You have always been... such a tease. Did you dabble in some demon magic just so you could experience some raw fucking?" Preston asked and took a grip from Lumia's neck with his right hand to lift her jaw a bit. His fingers spread around like he was attempting to take control of Lumia's perfectly sculpted face from below.

"What do you mean?" Lumia uttered in sudden panic. Demon magic was illegal in the empire in more ways than one.

"You sure love your games, always taking things to the next level," Preston mused and stepped behind Lumia while keeping his grip on her neck. Then he pushed her against the wall from behind before dropping his pants.

"What are you doing?" Lumia asked while Preston made sure with his hand that she kept staring at the roof. Along with her breasts also her chin was pressed into the wall. Though Preston used his other hand to tilt and pull her hip to give him better access.

Preston leaned next to Lumia's ears to breathe on her neck to give his reply, "I'm going to destroy this tight ass with my cock."

"Okay," Lumia uttered as a reply while her body tensed up. Her own hands were still keeping up her gown above her hip. Though she was suddenly hesitating on using too many words.

"Did you know about me or are you giving visits like this to everybody?" Preston asked while his left hand dug into Lumia's silky pubes.

"I don't," Lumia replied even though she was not entirely sure what the question had meant. Preston's index finger slid down over her swollen clit while his hand gave her pubic mound a rotatory touch. Though there was something hard, hot but oddly soft trailing between her perky elven asscheeks competing on her attention.

"Loosening up from having your pubes rubbed. Such a perverted princess," Preston commented. Lumia was about to protest but then she realized she was being pinned to a wall by a man whose name she had just learned and there was a smile on her lips. And then Preston managed to slide the tip of his cock into her ass.

"Iiigh," Lumia let high and almost animalistic moan from her lip. Her body tensed up again after but it was too late then, Preston used the breach to push deeper. He did not stop until his hip was squeezing her cheeks between their bodies. Despite how Lumia's opening was contorting to milk the shaft, it had let it slide in with relative ease.

"How do you like my cock, my Princess? This ass feels pretty real to me so it must for you too," Preston asked and began moving his hip up and down like just to stir Lumia's insides.

"So much pressure," Lumia panted. She was not sure if the mild blurring in her eyes came from the red hue or staring at the roof in such an angle while having her body toyed with. Also the surprisingly big cock that was making her knees attempt to spread was probably not helping.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, I'm going to fuck it so hard you won't be able to walk even if this is not real," Preston kept breathing on Lumia's neck and ears but he dragged his cock out before she was able to reply.

"Iiiingh," another feral moan came from Lumia's lips form having the hard rod just partly pulled from her ass. Though it had been combined with Preston giving a hard squeeze to her clit.

"Now I know this is not real, your ass is getting wet like it's just another royal fuck-hole," Preston exclaimed and did a few quick thrusts like to make sure his cock was wet from transparent juices.

Lumia was only able to see the roof but she more than felt what was happening. Her ass was being slammed repeatedly while her pussy and clit throbbed with spine-tingling pulses. She had to keep swallowing as the saliva forming in her mouth kept dripping down to her throat. Oddly enough it prevented her moans from forcing their way to her lips. Instead, they just added to her pressure.

"You love it in the ass, don't you? You came to me knowing I love tight ass?" Preston asked and leaned against Lumia's body while almost hugging her from her neck and hip.

"The engine... I needed," Lumia voiced between heavy breathing and swallows. Though Preston talked again before she even managed to pant a full sentence.

"Admit it, you came to me wanting your wet pussy-ass destroyed," Preston insisted. He began slowly grinding his hip into Lumia's ass while his left hand played with her pubes.

"I don't... that too," Lumia panted, the angle of her neck in combination with her heavy breathing was making talking to her a bit hard.

"I can't believe I was a bit scared of you but you sure turned submissive the moment you started to get what you came for," Preston voiced and slid his fingers down Lumia's soaked vulva. He gave it a good squeeze and a pull with a twist.

"I have seen this so many times, your perfect body. It is no wonder you want to keep showing it to the others," Preston voiced with some dripping saliva into Lumia's neck. His breathing was feeling increasingly hot against her back.

"You have?" Lumia asked and suddenly tensed up giving yet another good squeeze to the cock throbbing in her ass.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers