Princess Lumia's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still playing dumb? There is no way you came to be fucked by me not knowing what I have been doing," Preston exclaimed and gave a lick to the back of Lumia's neck.

"I just wanted to... wanted to," Lumia stuttered like she had forgotten what she had even come for other than getting fucked.

"So let me explain to you how I did it. Nobody bothers checking all the optics of the ship every time you tease the servants. I have more than one fun recording of you showing your ridiculously perfect body hoping that someone would peek," Preston explained while letting his fingers wander along Lumia's cheeks while giving pokes to her gaping lips.

"What?" Lumia uttered. Due to the burning state of her body, she was barely able to focus on the words.

"But knowing you, you probably just get more turned on by knowing someone did. Thirsty whore princess," Preston voiced with another lick of Lumia's neck that was rewarded by her hole squeezing on his cock a bit harder again.

"Recordings?" Lumia uttered. The temperature of her body was suddenly spiking and her nethers throbbed with increasing pressure. And it was not entirely because Preston was rubbing her harder.

"No need to worry, I'm not suicidal and considering what some other royals do, those serve mostly as good jerking material for the masses," Preston teased with a set of kissed on Lumia's gown covered shoulders.

"Masses?" Lumia kept uttering. Image of hundreds of people staring at her on a market stage filled her mind.

"Most think they are faked but they still buy them. If your face is in the recording, almost anybody wants to buy it especially if you are showing some skin," Preston mused. He had almost entirely stopped moving his hip as he knew his climax was near.

"The one where you spread your legs and pretended to masturbate behind the deck mate when nobody was looking made me pretty rich," Preston explained. "But you already know this. Did you noticed some servant jerking their meat on the picture of your body or did some knight find it?"

Lumia's hip suddenly convulsed and a shot of transparent juices flew from her pussy. It was followed by several other convulsions that Preston matched with his hip to prevent his own climax.

"Did you squirt from my cock or thinking how some random guys are jerking themselves raw looking at your body?" Preston asked and gave a set of teasing pulls to Lumia's pubes. It caused her nethers almost to overload with pulsing pressure that radiated along her bones.

"I... I," Lumia panted. At this point, she barely knew what was happening. Her body was doing things that made her smile but she lacked even the words to describe her sensations.

"You already came but do you still want my seed in your ass?" Preston insisted with harder pulls of Lumia's pubes. "Tell me, do you want my semen or not?"

"I-I want it... please give me your filthy semen, I want it in my tight elf ass," Lumia suddenly gawked. In one of the books she had read, the elf princess always took it in the ass to avoid losing her purity. It had been an idea she had masturbated to multiple times.

"Heh, your wish is my command, my Princess," Preston mused and slammed his hip for a few last pumps before his inevitable release.

"Your cock, your hands, they feel so good, you are making me feel so much," Lumia panted with breathing pauses a moment before the hot seed was shot into her ass.

"I'm glad my service is satisfactory, my Princess," Preston mused while using Lumia's ass to milk his cock. He also took a tighter grip from her neck to arc her back more than before.

Lumia's mind blanked for a moment and before she knew it, she was standing back in her room where she had started. Her body was soaked with sweat and she was still holding up the hems of her gown. Though she was feeling too hot to focus and collapsed to her bed that was nearby.

For several moments she just stared at the roof and felt how her body pulsed just from the memory of being ravaged. Her fingers slid down to her nethers, they were highly soaked with her juices but there were no signs of semen spurting out of her ass. So if there was any, it had taken a one way trip inside of her.

It took several minutes for Lumia to even realize the ship engine was not making any noise and Aria burst into the room with several other knights a moment later.

"Princess, something has sabotaged the engine. It has been drained of all power and the engineer does not know what is wrong with it," Aria reported but she soon focused on Lumia's hot out of breath state.

"Maids, come take care of the Princess, she seems to have a fever," Aria commanded while Lumia stared at her without words. Soon the maids came and made her drink all kinds of potions while wiping her sweat. Though she just wanted to make them leave the moment is was natural so she was able to focus on thinking. She had never been especially good at plotting or plans but she knew she was going to get fucked in more ways than one if she would play her cards wrong.

** * **

The next night Lumia was staring at the roof of her cabin while laying on her bed. She was muttering to herself in an annoyed fashion as no plan she had come up with was actually usable.

"I know, maybe if I go back to the lake and un-fuck the demon," Lumia voiced but even while she said it she knew magic let alone demonic magic did not really work like that. Though at this point she had utterly run out of ideas.

"But it was in a dream world, right? So it was not a real demon," Lumia concluded with hesitant nodding. "Maybe I can find who did this to me and ask what they want."

"Maybe he is just a pervert like Preston... and I can buy him or something," Lumia muttered and closed her eyes. Then she attempted to feel the power in her that had let her enter the engine room. It did not feel like the holy magic she used to have but now that she was focusing on it she definitely sensed it in her. It was elusive and fickle but clearly something she was able to command.

Suddenly Lumia was looking at the world through a red hue. She lacked a body but was able to sense many things around her. Especially one thing was summoning her like a beacon. She moved towards it to see a large green orc without a shirt with pulled pants sitting in a small utility closet. He was holding a crystal that projected Lumia's naked body lifting her perky breasts while slowly jerking his long bulgy orc rod.

"Princess Lumia, beautiful Princess Lumia," the orc repeated with a low tone. He barely noticed how the closet gained a red hue a moment before Lumia manifested next to him in her white nightgown.

"Where did you get that?" Lumia insisted and the orc looked up to see Lumia's red glaring eyes drilling into his. Their pupils were on the same level despite him sitting on a sturdy metal chest with spread legs.

"Princess?" the orc uttered clearly with hints of fear on his brutish face despite his dominating muscular size. The time stood still for a moment while Lumia's eyes ventured down to the orc's throbbing meat-brick with almost visibly pulsing bulged veins.

"You degenerate pervert, all of you. You should be punished for using me like this while I'm not allowed to do with your body what I want," Lumia flared and grabbed from the orc's tip hard enough to dig her fingers to it.

"Princess?" the orc uttered with added confusion.

"Shh, just sit still and let me use this big cock of yours like you used me," Lumia commanded and the orc froze with an odd grin as he was clearly thinking what was coming next.

Lumia lifted her gown up with her left hand to reveal her pussy and smooth shapely elven legs. Then she spread them to better press the bulging tip to kiss her vulva with her right hand. She had been a bit soaked and swollen from the start but every moment the genital-kiss continued her skin reddened with increasing elven love juices dripping along the cock.

"Hold my dress up," Lumia suddenly commanded and the orc did as he was told with rising eagerness in his eyes. Lumia used her freed hand to better rub the throbbing tip along her vulva. She kept giving her swollen clit hard pushes that almost made it dig into the cock's hole.

"A fat throbbing orc cock, touching my pure royal elf pussy," Lumia panted while giving her entire focus on the cock and her pussy. "It wants to come in, it wants to stretch my walls and wash them with raw virile orc seed."

The orc kept staring at Lumia with smiling lips and dilated eyes like he thought any move he did would stop the life-like fantasy dream he was experiencing. He did not know what was happening but he definitely wanted what Lumia was saying.

"What is the name of this beautiful green-meat... I mean what is your name? Lumia suddenly stuttered. Even she considered the first question that had come in the heat of the moment from her lips a bit weird.

"Labor servant Kunkan, my Princess," he replied with a bow that just made him see closer how he was rubbed into Lumia's nethers.

"Kunkan... Such an orc name... Just the tip Kunkan... then the rest," Lumia voiced with heavy breathing pauses and lifted her legs to sit on Kunkan's lap. She used his two muscular legs that she pulled closer together like rails under her to create a clear path for her to be impaled by the bent rod her hands dug into.

"I'm going to do it Kunkan, I'm going to take your beautiful orc meat into my tight elven pussy," Lumia announced and began using her legs to slowly pressure her hip to move along the orc-legs.

"Princess Lumia," Kunkan uttered and grabbed from both of Lumia's thighs. The move tilted her balance but his strong grip kept her on his lap. The move also lifted her legs up while his tip plunged entirely inside of her. Though despite the highly stretched state of her opening there was only a drooling smile on her face.

"Pull me closer, let me hug you with my entire being," Lumia voiced while offering her hands to Kunkan between her legs. He had not been sure what his initial plan had been but now he was slowly pulling Lumia closer to him while spreading her legs to get a better view.

"Do you feel it Kunkan, you are shaping my elf hole to fit your rock-hard cock," Lumia voiced. Push by push her elastic elven insides were matching Kunkan's length and shape perfectly. Her soaked and swollen state let even her inner gate to stretch deeper that was something only a few races were able to do even when aroused.

"It's like my body was created to take such a big cock and it is so beautiful," Lumia panted while her legs and arms wrapped around Kunkan's muscular torso even as the upward angle made the rod in her stomach twist even more.

"You are beautiful, so strong with a strong will. Not even orc females just do it like this," Kunkan voiced. There was an odd weakness in his eyes, almost like he was in the brink of crying. It made Lumia move her hips to take his rod inside of her entirely while she reached to kiss his chin.

Kunkan lowered his head and pressed his tongue into Lumia's mouth. She sucked it deep while he moved his hands to grab from her ass. He lifted her up a bit to make her slide on his hard shaft. Lumia's sudden moans were muffled by the slimy orc tongue that was almost pushing into her throat.

Even as Lumia was suddenly used to milk Kunkan's veined orc-meat, she still kept embracing him with her entire body. Her ass was constantly lifted higher but every time it slid down the heavily soaked cock. There even were several strong squirts that lubed Kunkan's sizable orc balls while Lumia's clit twitched even harder than ever before.

Strong happiness made a wide smile occupy Lumia's lips. She was unable to count the times she had dreamed of being impaled by fat orc meat just like in the books. Not to mention what she was now feeling was far better than what she had even hoped to be possible. Just like in the books, her elven pussy was completely shaping to the fat orc cock and her mind was completely filled by the all-consuming sensation.

Kunkan kept constantly kissing Lumia with his tongue even to the moment his cock twitched and began unloading into her depths. He gave her a few pumps but seemed to be more than satisfied to let his abundant seed flow on its own pace.

Lumia leaned back basking in the glow of the heat radiating in her body and Kunkan let her do so after giving her cheek a quick lick. They stared into each other's eyes with wide wet smiles.

"We are breeding partners for life now, I will never let you go," Kunkan declared and Lumia's eyes visibly dilated. There was a moment of hesitation but then she knew what she should say.

"No Kunkan, this is just a dream, a beautiful dream but nonetheless this is not real," Lumia declared with a few sudden tears in her eyes. She knew that Kunkan was one of the orcs whose back she has looked at many times while masturbating and she did not want to let him go.

"No, this is real. My seed in your womb is real," Kunkan declared back and slid his hands on Lumia's a bit bulged stomach. Lumia gave it one look and then forcibly stood up in a way that pulled the cock out of her in one go.

"No, look, nothing is coming out so this is a dream," Lumia voiced a moment before her mind blanked. She had pulled the cock out of her too fast and zoned out long enough to be returned back into her room.

Lumia collapsed on her bed with a wide gaping pussy that quickly closed due to her elven elasticity.

"It was a dream, nothing is coming out," Lumia panted while feeling her pulsing wet vulva.

"So it means... I can keep doing this" Lumia voiced with a grin before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion and afterglow of what had happened to her body.

** * **

Lumia woke up from Aria walking into her room in full silver magic-tech armour. The steps alone were enough to make the dust rise from the floor.

"Princess, you did not respond and I was worried... Also, I wish to report to you my latest findings," Aria voiced while Lumia stared at her with tired eyes and gave a nod.

"I have concluded that all of this is most likely internal sabotage. One of the servants must have used some infernal devices to disable the engine and curse you. There is a faint aura around the engine that is similar to you. It is hard to detect but clearly there when compared," Aria explaining while Lumia focused on the words.

"No need to worry, we will squeeze every secret out of them in no time," Aria added while Lumia froze entirely. "By tomorrow we have set up the interrogation room. I'm sure they will be a lot more talkative just after a night in chains and some threats about executions to traitors."

"Right, I will leave you to that then," Lumia voiced. Aria bowed with her helmet and left the room.

Lumia hid under her blanket to hug her knees. Despite feeling tired before now she felt more than awake with heavy heart beating.

"They are all locked in the cell... talking about me. The two of them are telling the others," Lumia muttered. Then she closed her eyes and focused, this time she was able to enter the astral state even easier than before and ventured along the ship to find her target. Considering how most of the men on the ship were in the same location and most were thinking about her they were easy to find as she felt them almost like a beacon.

The cell of the ship was packed with people in chains and it had clearly never meant to house so many at once. Not to mention the moment Lumia fully comprehended that every muscular prisoner was naked, she was unable to think about anything else.

Several prisoners noticed how the red hue filled the room and distorted its walls like a barrier. Though all eyes were on Lumia the moment she appeared in the middle of the cell to one of the few places with room for her.

"Princess?" came as a confused question from several men at once. Were they human, orc or goblin all of their attention was on Lumia. The cell seemed to lack any elves or half-elves.

"So many... so many," Lumia panted while her eyes wandered around the space. All of the orcs had gotten the honour of getting themselves tied to the walls with gags while most of the goblins and humans had been sitting on the floor with only arm binds.

One of the human prisoners did not wait for further words and grabbed from Lumia's neck to bind her against his body from behind.

"What are you doing?" several prisoners uttered in panic.

"It's this cursed witch, we can use her to prove our innocence. She is the one doing this, I bet she planned all of this to sacrifice us to some demon," the human keeping Lumia in headlock explained. His raw smell gave her a gaping smile while his muscular body pressed on her back. Despite his words, something was growing against her back. More than one cock was gaining an erection just from her presence even though she was still mostly covered by her white gown.

"I'm no witch... I'm just a... I just like cock," Lumia panted and attracted a few new types of stares.

"Open up, we captured the real culprit," one of the prisoners shouted and attempted to bang the cell door but just the lack of sound told him and everybody else that the red hue was not just for show.

"Witch, tell us what you want from us?" the human head locking Lumia commanded.

"Cock... so many beautiful cocks," Lumia panted and one of the men stepped to her and ripped away her gown.

"What are you doing?" another one asked even though his eyes too were burning into memory Lumia's unnaturally perfectly shaped body.

"If I'm going to die, I at least want to see this witch bitch fucked," the man holding the remains of Lumia's gown stated with a grin.

"Hey goblin, bang this bitch to see if we lose our soul instantly or something," came a command from the crowd.

"Right away," more than one highly muscular green goblin replied but the humans let only one of them charge Lumia. She was made to kneel down while a slimy goblin tongue pushed into her pussy to lube it up even more than before.

The moment Lumia was low enough, the goblin thrust his tip into her pussy that easily slid in. Even if the human was still holding her neck in his armpit, he was also making sure she properly mounted the goblin.

"Big fat goblin cock in my elf pussy," Lumia panted while sliding her fingers along the faint bulge on her lower stomach. Her nethers were getting highly swollen up while they dripped juices on the goblin's balls.

"Freaking witch whore, just look at her smile if only her knights saw this," one of the humans commented. Lumia was not showing any inhibitions on her drooling face and the wet state of her nethers and highly erect nipples were for all to see.

"Definitely not some pure virgin princess, damn goblin fucking witch," another added. Lumia kept swaying her hips just to have the cock stir her more while the goblin just stared at her with a drooling grin.

"William, your arm is getting tired, put these on her, they forgot to lock mine," a human holding his freed handcuffs playfully voiced.

"Right and of the knights probably sucked and said thanks after," William replied and let go of Lumia's neck enough for the other guy to bind her hands tightly behind her back.

Then William stepped back and left grinning Lumia to sit on the goblin on her own. She kept staring at the green wrinkly face of the goblin with mutual lust.

"If you like fucking goblins so much, then move your hip more. Show how a royal elf princess rides a filthy goblin," came a suggestion from the crowd that was forming around Lumia. A wall of flesh surrounded her pretty tightly and some knelt down while others stood for a better view. Some of the gagged orcs tied to the walls tried to struggle free to see something else than the backs of the men but to no avail. Especially one of them was putting more strength to it than others.