Princess Lumia's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope Preston is recording this," one of the humans voiced while Lumia began to lift her hip more. Her juices were making the veined goblin rod drip with thick transparent juices and the goblin kept thrusting up every time he was given room.

"I love cock, fat hard cock," Lumia panted while riding the goblin as fast as she was able to on her knees. Just due to the length of the oversized green organ, it was impossible for her to slide off from it just by moving her hip.

Most of the men were fully focusing on the show and had begun giving slow strokes to the cocks. More than one was clearly planning to go next.

"Shouldn't we be doing something else? We are in some kind of witch trap, right?" one of the more scared looking humans voiced even though he too was focused on looking at Lumia impale herself on the raw goblin meat.

"Yeah, maybe she wants us to fuck her at the same time," another offered with a grin. His eyes were clearly pondering on the risks of making Lumia suck his cock.

"Look at that face, of course, she wants us to fuck her," another added. He was less hesitant and stepped closer to grab Lumia's hair to tilt her eyes to look at his cock. She pushed her tongue out to give it a lick almost like a reflex.

"Let me taste, let me taste raw cock," Lumia panted but the human made sure that shorts licks were the only thing she got.

"Shouldn't we just kill her then?" the human who was afraid shouted.

"Don't be stupid, the only thing worse than fucking her is to have the knights find us with her corpse," William replied and was received with a lot of nodding and agreement grunting. Even the person who had been afraid seems to be satisfied with this logic.

"Yeah, at least showing them an alive witch bitch willingly fucking a goblin is going to make us less of a suspect," another human added with an amused joking tone.

"This is all my fault if you don't tell anybody about me. I will do anything you say," Lumia suddenly uttered like she had only just remembered why she had come in the first place.

"You trying to bargain with us? Did you come to steal our seed for some demonic ritual?" one of the humans flared.

"In this space, I'm the prisoner of your beautiful cocks," Lumia exclaimed with rising excitement. "My tight elf princess holes are going to be filled by all the beautiful cocks and nothing can stop it."

"See, the witch admits it. She is planning something, I think," the accusing human voiced a bit confused.

"Then we better shut her up before she uses that tongue of hers on other things than my cock," the human who had been holding Lumia's hair said and plunged his rod balls deep into her open mouth. He did not let her just suck him but moved her head to repeatedly dip his tip into her throat. His chained hands locked behind the back of her head and he did his best to mess her unnaturally silky elven hair.

Due to Lumia's distraction, the goblin was given free reign to thrust into her pussy while she knelt. It did not take him long to cum in the convulsing hole after how hard Lumia had ridden him. He did his best to pump all his seed into her womb before his cock deflated enough to fall out.

The other men looked at the goblin a bit puzzled when no seed dripped out when he retreated. Everybody knew a goblin cock would not deflate inside a pussy before the climax of his massive load. Especially when fucking elves.

"The goblin is going limp, either the witch made him sterile or her pussy eats seed," one of the audience analyzed out loud.

"I'm not sterile, the wet elf pussy sucked me dry," the goblin protested and dug his fingers into Lumia's pussy like to find the load he had lost.

Even the human who had been fucking Lumia's mouth gave the goblin some focus. He had planned to ram his own seed down her throat but at last second, he decided to pull out. Though Lumia had sucked him too hard and some of the seed shot on her tongue along her face.

"It's here, I know it," the goblin shouted almost angrily and dug his other hand into Lumia's gaping slit to spread it open. The stretching pressure was too much for her and she blanked for a moment. The loss of focus was enough for her to appear back in her room.

Lumia knelt on her bed with ragged breathing and it took only seconds for her to realize her hands were still tied behind her back and her gown was gone. Not to mention there still was slimy cum on her tongue and face. Though even in her despair she swallowed the semen down like the last taste of happened before she let her mind comprehend the situation.

"My clothes are gone... they can't be... and these chains," Lumia uttered in rising panic. "But I fucked them in a dream world."

"Nothing is coming out of my pussy... but there was some of it on my tongue," Lumia gawked and looked around. She was alone for now but there was no way she would be able to remove the binds and dress up alone like this. Also, there was one other thing she was not more than worried about.

Lumia was unable to even comprehend how much time passed while she knelt on her bed and stared herself from a large mirror. She was spreading her legs a bit to the reflection and a small manic smile crept on her lips despite the situation. The seed on her face was dripping down on her lips and she kept licking while more of it slowly flowed down between her breasts and onto her stomach.

Aria rushed into the room in her magic-tech armour undergarment and froze in the middle of the sentence, "Princess, there..."

It took several seconds for Aria to fully comprehend the situation but when she did so she locked the door behind her before anything else.

"Check my hymen," Lumia gawked before thinking. Aria's blue eyes wandered on her body and she took steps towards her.

Aria took off her glove and reached for Lumia's nethers without words. There was a moment of hesitation but then she slid her fingers along Lumia's vulva before pushing two fingers into her. The fingers were welcomed with convulsions and Aria looked up to see Lumia's suddenly gaping wet smile.

Their eyes met and Aria responded to Lumia's smile for a moment but then the Princess asked, "Do you feel it?"

"I feel it... I mean I do not," Aria suddenly stuttered and backed away.

"Ooh no... ooh no," Lumia gawked in sudden tears, "There is no hymen... I'm doomed."

"Please calm down, let me help you out of those binds," Aria voiced while partly pushing Lumia around. Her eyes kept wandering around the semen on the princess' body.

"I'm fucked... I'm fucked... I'm so fucked," Lumia kept gawking while her binds were removed. "My royal virgin pussy has been filled with raw semen... and turned into a cock-hole."

"Princess, I don't know what has happened but I will deal with this. Based on these binds some of the servants indeed have been dabbling with some cursed demon magic. I will have all of them executed right away," Aria voiced in a suddenly harsher tone as she more than recognized the binds.

"Ooh good, you can now put me into a cell and punish my no-morals pussy with beautiful none-elf servant cocks," Lumia gawked and quickly collected the semen on her body to swallow it in her mouth.

"Just stay here, I will have the maids guard you. Just stay silent and we can deal with things later, nobody needs to know and live," Aria stated and left the room. Soon a group of maids came to wash Lumia's skin and help her dress into another gown.

At some point, another knight from Lumia's guard charged into the room in her light scout-plate armour.

"My princess, please come with me. Captain Aria has gone... doing something she should not. She is going to execute all the imprisoned servants without evidence," the knight voiced in a hurry with a bow.

"She is going to kill them all?" Lumia uttered with dilated eyes.

"Princess, is something wrong?" the knight replied as she saw just how dishevelled the usually calm and cheerful Lumia looked.

"Is something wrong? I know what you are going to do next. You are going to tell everybody how I'm a filthy servant fucker," Lumia suddenly exclaimed. "You are going to tell them how I love raw goblin cock."

"Princess, you mean? This is not you, it's the curse. Isn't it? Aria's decision has something to do with it?" the knight asked in sudden realization.

"Yes, the curse, that explains everything," Lumia flared and rushed out of the room with an oddly happy grin on her face.

When Lumia reached to the deck Aria had almost managed to read the sentence to the group of males who had been made huddle together on the beach surrounded by a group of magic-tech armour knights. All of their gun-arms were aimed at them and a few had swords out.

"Stop this right now, the curse is not letting you kill them before I have at least tasted their beautiful cocks," Lumia shouted. Aria looked at her a bit confused for a moment but then focused.

"Add poisoning the princess with mind-altering drugs to the list of charges and tie her up for her own safety," Aria commanded and a few knights in light armour moved to surround Lumia on the deck. They aimed magical binding guns at her but only a moment later a red hue surrounded the entire area.

"See? The curse is activating again, I now have no other choice but to taste those beautiful cocks," Lumia declared.

Every knight in the area began to panic as their magic and magic-tech armours stopped working along with any device or weapon that relied on magic. It made most knights who saw Lumia's eyes glow in red back away in fear.

"You are trained knights, act like it," Aria shouted and charged Lumia in her light armour that was able to move without magic, unlike the heavier magic-tech armours. Aria took the princess into a neck and arm bind the old fashioned way.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you," Aria whispered into Lumia's ears.

"Act now, the witch has disabled their gear," came the shout from the group of men. Suddenly more than one was freed from their binds like they had been unlocked even before. Their attack was not organized and they went after the retreating knights like a horde.

Though one of the big orcs came straight to the ship's deck and swatted to aside the first knights who tried to stop him with their unpowered magic-tech swords that were barely enough to scratch his thick skin.

"Kunkan?" Lumia uttered in sudden realization. The orc charged straight at her and Aria was forced to let her go to step in front of her. Though without her magic her fate was the same as the last knights.

"Breeding partners for life," Kunkan declared and lifted Lumia on his shoulder before going full speed overboard from the other side of the ship. Once down he crashed into the red-hued barrier that covered the treeline. The following impact was enough to make Lumia lose focus and the red hue disappeared. Though even to her own surprise she did not teleport back but stayed on Kunkan's shoulder since she had started inside the barrier.

Once the red hue was gone, there were almost immediately flashes of magic behind Kunkan. Though all of it was used to fight the other male servants. Even if the gear of the elven knights still did not work their own magic had returned and it still was a fight the knights would eventually win.

Though the entire ordeal was not something Lumia even saw. Kunkan carried her through the forest and into the sea. Almost like he just planned to keep going indefinitely. Not that Lumia really minded while she kept feeling the swimming orc's highly muscular back under her body with a gaping grin that was dangerous considering the saltwater. Not that she was able to think anything else than her future as a high stamina orc's exclusive breeding partner.