All Comments on 'Princess Mia Ch. 03'

by rossdrakon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Typical femdom is husband/wife so the best friends could be an interesting change. Unfortunately, most femdom claims she loves him so much, then spends the entire story disproving that claim. All sense of balance is lost. Here, you have her claim they will remain best friends. There is only the limitation about mealtime, and I doubt she will honor that. If this is what she does to him first thing, I can't see how the friendship can be sustained. Really, it was already such a skewed relationship as she is a manipulative person. Given this start, you are planning to make his slave treatment intense. If you are going to continue to claim a friendship between them you need to show us proof of that throughout the story. We need to see them together as friends, perhaps have discussions about the femdom when not doing it. If you don't, then then the friendship is a lie that makes the rest something less.

TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Loving the gradual escalation from just Mia to being humiliated by others. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous