Princess of The Elves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she kissed me. Jericka's hand slipped between my legs and took hold of my cock. My sex went from being stuck in hibernation to becoming steel hard in desperation for release. It legitimately hurt me.

She pulled her lips away from mine. She said, "I want you to enjoy this, darling."

"I'm sure that I will."

"Good. Tell me: have you ever made love with a man before?"

"You're a man?"

She laughed. "No," she said. "We're a bit different out here."

Jericka pulled off her Captain's jacket and the vest beneath. Giving me a lovely view of her plump breasts. She had large pink nipples and they were everything that I could've hoped them to be. It was when she shed her linen skirt and the white silk panties beneath that I was taken a back. Jericka had a generous cock and balls of her own. In fact: I was ashamed to say that they were larger than my own--and I was a Northman.

"You didn't answer my question," she said.

"What? I mean...well..." I hadn't thought of my secret relationship with Colin for some time. "Yes," I admitted. "I've been with a man before..."

Jericka gave me a curious look. "Truly? A manly northern prince has been with men? Scandalous."

"No. It's not. And just one. And it's not a big thing. Really. Colin is just very loyal to his prince, and he likes to make sure that I feel good. He's a friend. That's all. It's mainly women for me. Yes. I've even been with Colin's sister before. Mainly women."

"Don't worry, darling. No judgements. Actually, it makes this easier."

"What're you talking about?"

"Here's the problem," said Jericka. "I would love to keep you as you are, but we're already living dangerously out here. So far from our own kind. The ladies here give me the respect due to a chieftain, though I'm honestly not one. I was made by one though, and I can assure you that she had high standards. You see, Sindri, I need to make you into one of us. I'm hoping that it will be a success. Hence the party and the positive energy. The runes on your skin are invoking and praising the goddess. If we're not successful, darling.... I promise to make it quick."

I tried to resist, but the other elf women were quick to latch on to me. I was placed face-down over a straw-filled pillow. My thighs were spread and I felt fingers dipping into my backside. They were slick and very cool. It had to be that salve from the coconut that Jericka had been putting on my skin for days. Now it was lubricant.

"Relax, my love," said Jericka. "Don't fight it. Let the pleasure take you, and I promise that I'll take care of you."

I was not in a state to fight, and on some level a part of me was intrigued by the promise of sex even if like this. Being with Collin had been so dangerous, but oddly satisfying. Truth be told though: it was I who took him most of the time.

Jericka settled in behind me. Her hand gripped my sides gently. The person who'd been fingering me with the salve must've believed me to be ready.

Jericka pushed her rigid cock into me slowly. I grunted against the intrusion, but my muscle memory betrayed me and welcomed it.

"That's it," said Jericka. "Accept me. I'm not here to hurt you, Sindri. You want this."

Jericka began fucking me in earnest, and it wasn't long until she satisfied those silent cravings that I'd had--I gave into her. I'm not sure why, but it happened. The other elves let me go. I wasn't going to be leaving Jericka and we all knew it.

As she fucked me, I felt the aching in my own cock. It was leaking precum profusely. I shook beneath Jericka, and eventually she hit my sweet spot enough times. My orgasm took me fiercely. My cock spewed a torrent of hot seed atop the pillow that I was on.

The she-elves cheered. To them this was a good omen. A sign that my spirit was willing to bond to that of the goddess. Was that how it really worked? I've often wondered. Jericka is terrible at explaining things.

Jericka continued fucking me for some time until she announced: "I'm nearly there, Sindri." She gripped my body tightly to hers. "Accept me. Accept who you need to be."

On some level: I'm quite sure that I'd done so. After so much hardship, giving into pleasure was an easy thing to do.             

Jericka's cock twitched within me. Spewing forth her own hot seed into my depths. When she finally came down from her own climax, the tall red-heard held on to me. Everyone was silently waiting for something.

I didn't feel differently than previously when I'd let Collin take me. Satisfied, tired, but rather normal.

Then somewhere deep within me, I felt the strangest tingling. Subtle at first, but then the feeling rose like a conflagration. I began shaking. My body felt like it was on fire. In my mind I suddenly heard a strange and beautiful voice singing. It spoke of ancient times, or forests far away, and old beyond measure. It told me that I was loved and I would always be welcome there. It was my home.

"Who is talking to me?" I asked aloud.

The she-elves cheered all around me. Jericka gently patted my vulnerable belly with her hand. She said, "That's a good girl, Sindri. Come to us now."

Jericka pulled away from me and I was given space. Then the pain struck my middle. I clutched at my body--rolling on the ground. While a beautiful song filled my ears, my body was on fire. Bones cracked and shifted in my frame. Suddenly I had a pair of hips that all the noble women would be jealous of. I felt my backside expand and become something plump that I would've on a woman back home.

I watched as the hair on my arms and chest turned to ash and tumbled towards the earth. I screamed when I watched plump breasts sprout from my flat chest like sea mounts rising from a flat and calm sea. The golden axe on my necklace hanging down between them. My whole body was being altered by this terrifying magic. My mind gave up and I lost consciousness.

I was out for a time, but started to come to when I heard them talking about me. Somethings never change. I'd always been self-absorbed.

"Do you think it was too much for her?" asked one voice.

"If her mind's gone too much, we'll have to keep on eye on her until a new personality grows."

"That doesn't always happen."

"Really? How much do you remember about your old life?"

"Jericka, what do you think?"

I recognized Jericka's voice as clear as day when she spoke. I even knew exactly where she was without seeing her. I could feel her emotions like they were mine. Jericka said, "I wasn't in the old forest village for long. The woman who ran the bathhouse knew such things, but, Landa didn't always trust her, and I always believed what my maker told me. Most of the time. It doesn't matter though. The change worked as you can all see."

I heard murmurs of agreement among the gathered women.

"I see your little movements," Jericka said to me. "And I also feel you through the bond already. You're just pretending to sleep now. Like a bad girl trying to get out of work."

Jericka grabbed my arms and yanked me to my feet. My eyes were open in an instant. She had to help me stand for a time. My feet unsteady like it was first time walking. The weight of my body--my frame...everything seemed off. As my vision focused, I could finally see the elf women gathered around me.

"What happened to me?" I demanded. Then I was locked in confusion for the voice that parted my lips was different from my own. Then I looked down and say my plump breasts and the rest of my feminine frame.

"Gods!" I cried in the unfamiliar female voice. "What devilry is this? What has been done to me?"

The she-elves laughed.

One said, "I suppose that answers our question."

I tried to run away for some reason, but Jericka held me in place. She said, "Now, now, my pretty lady. Where are you going?"

"Home."

"This is an island, dear one. Besides, you're home is with us now. You're our sister now."

"Sister," the others agreed.

"But...I can't..."

Jericka got very close to me. Examined me. "My looks don't seem to have passed to you. Oh well. I'm still the only red-head."

"She got even blonder," said Imani. "And her eyes...sweet Goddess!"

I did not know what they were speaking of then, but I would learn.

"She's special," said Jericka. "Tell me, Sindri: could you really go home? What would that manly Northman father of yours say?"

I collapsed against her. Broken--crying. I wasn't me anymore. I didn't know what I was.

Jericka made me stand up straight. She said, "Don't be pouting now. Don't you feel better, Sindri?"

Jericka was right. I hadn't felt so good in months.

I nodded.

"Besides," she said, then groped my cock with her hand. "Look at this thing."

I did as she said and was amazed. Jericka hadn't been lying. She made me like she was: mostly an elf woman but with a cock. It looked bigger than it had been before and was now hairless.

Jericka said, "I'm sure that one of the girls here might be willing to tame this monster."

A couple of she elves giggled.

"But I'm not supposed to be like this," I said. "I was a prince."

Jericka smiled. She said, "You're even better now. Ladies, I give you Princess Sindri. She's new, she's beautiful, and she is all ours."

The she-elves cheered around me. They embraced me. Kissed me. I was loved in a way that I had never felt before. I looked back to Jericka. There was such a look of pride on her face.

I didn't know what I was going to do.

Note: I hope that you enjoyed the story. Thank you very much for your interest and support as always. This was fun to write after finally finishing up Captured by The Elves. I debated with myself about doing it for a while. Ultimately it began to take shape as I was finishing up the previous story. This one won't be as long. It has some similarities to Kiari's story, though any man in that world to be taken by elves like this sort of has some similar events take place. Sindri is meant to be a different character, and hopefully I'm working towards that. Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees as you're writing something and it becomes apparent later on. Please feel free to rate the story and by all means leave a comment if you so desire. I love hearing from you all. Try to have some fun and be safe out there. Cheers.