Princess on the Balcony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I felt like a teenage girl the first time Charles and I made love.

I made him wait until our fifth date because I could. Before that I would let him kiss me, maybe a little feel of my C cup fake breasts, but that's all. I needed to take it slow, I needed him to realize I was almost a real woman, or at least becoming one. I didn't even know if I was ready to get penetrated by a cock. Of course, my fantasies revolved around men now, but was I willing to let them fuck me? And his cock was so big, it even had a nickname, he called it Maverick.

I had to teach Charles how to treat me right before he got me into bed. The first time I showed him the breast forms he told me, "Who would imagine a boy with breasts would be so hot."

I put my blouse back on. I told him, "My breasts may not be real yet, but I am a girl. If you don't think of me as one then you have to leave."

"I'm sorry, I was just kidding. Really."

"Well don't kid like that, okay?"

I let him touch me again, we never had another incident and my breast forms got such a workout after that.

The first time I had seen Charles's cock was on our fourth date. We were on the couch just talking and drinking wine. I started to play with him and I unzipped to take it out. It was so big, I wasn't ready for it. It was a man's cock, belonging to a man that was so handsome and nice to me. I looked down and then back up at his eyes. He was smiling and petting my hair. I started to cum. I was making short little breaths like I do when I'm excited. I leaned against him, my orgasm finished. He kissed the top of my head.

He took my chin in his hand. "That was nice, I hope I can hold my excitement the first time I see you." And then we kissed.

During our infamous fifth date I left him on my couch, I told him I would be right back. He thought I was getting more wine. I put on a gold body briefer with thin spaghetti straps to show off my cleavage. It had a very thin sheer gold skirt that landed right above my knees, showing off my perfect feminine crotch. I had sheer nude pantyhose on and it led down to my feet which were hidden in gold pumps. I put on the biggest gold hoops into my pierced ears and a simple gold chain. My hair looked so hot, strands were falling into my eyes. I looked too sexy inside the mirror, I had to avert my eyes or I would have cum inside my tight golden panties.

I walked out clicking in my heels and he turned around to take in my look. I stood in front of him and posed, I was a little nervous. This is a look I never would have shown Jason and Eddie. I would usually hide my flat crotch and too much cleavage. I was way shyer back then but now was almost a completely different story. Almost.

I was fixing my straps, ignoring Charles. I knew he was mesmerized, sometimes gold is intoxicating. He stood up and slipped his arms around my waist. He lightly kissed me on my dark lips. He was hard already, and I was playing like I wasn't interested.

Looking down at me he said. "You look like you cost a fortune?"

"Do I? Maybe you should lock me up."

He pulled me into him with a smile. Maverick was pushing right above my venus mound. "What do I have to do to make you mine?" He asked and then started to lightly kiss me on the neck.

"You have to make love to me, you have to treat me like a woman, and you have to start falling in love."

His smile grew bigger, "I can do that, haha, in that order." and his tongue entered my mouth. I grabbed hold of his neck and pulled him even more into me. We ground ourselves into each other. I was shaking as I took his hand and led him into my bedroom. I used to have two, one for Sabrina and one for my male self, but that one is gone, it is an exercise slash music room now. Only a woman lives here now, ask her neighbors.

My bedroom was ready for a man to enter, I had candles glowing and soft music playing. I think I was ready to lose my virginity, I have been waiting so long. I slowly peeled Charles's clothes off, I left him with only his tank top t-shirt on tight against his muscles. His cock was huge and aiming right for me. We started to make out again.

"I need to break in my bed," I whispered to him in his ear. "I never let a man in it before."

He stopped and smiled and then he lifted me in his arms. I had one arm around his neck and the other caressing his face as he held me in his arms. My thigh leaning against his chest, my hip against his stomach.

I was thinking Charles had made love to a woman so many times, I hoped I could measure up. What if I wasn't good at it?

He put me down slowly onto the silk pale blue sheets and climbed on top of me. His mouth explored my body. He started at my fake breasts, moving to my mid-section covered by the silky briefer and leading to my flat crotch. I was tucked in so tight. I wanted him to view me as female. He started kissing it through the light skirt and briefer. I was once full of rosewater and I knew I still had the scent. He kissed and kneaded the lower half of my body, he was driving me crazy.

I loved that he found that part of my body exciting. He looked up slowly after kissing my panties, as he was rubbing my pantyhose, "I can not wait to enter your 'pussy' my dear." I felt myself start to involuntarily gyrate, a man wanted to get inside me, I don't know how long I could wait. He then lifted my nylon legs kissing all the way to my heels. Once done he pulled me up and we kissed again. I didn't want to let him go.

He made me get on all fours first, and his hand slipped between my legs.

"What's this?" He found the slit in my briefer and my pantyhose. I wanted him inside me but I didn't want to lose my lingerie. His tongue started to enter me. I felt him lick the outside of my 'pussy' and then push into me. I started to buck back and forth as he rimmed me. This was a first and I was loving it. He then placed his finger inside with his tongue. He was opening me up even more.

"You are so tight, baby I can't wait to get inside you." He played with my 'pussy' but I wanted him in my mouth before he entered me.

"Charles, I want to suck your cock first before you make love to me."

"You don't have to ask me twice baby." He said as we switched positions. I was over him now.

I kissed his cock and then looked him in the eyes. I grabbed his hard member with my hand, my long fingernails surrounded its thickness. My long lashes fluttering. "Once this enters me, it will be all mine." He watched as his cock entered my mouth. It disappeared down my throat. I was a pro at this and had no problem taking his entire eight inches into me without gagging. This was the one part of lovemaking I was good at, fucking would be a different story. he would have to take control.

I was loving every bit of his body at that moment, I was on complete auto-pilot. My nose was pushing against his hairy crotch, he was completely down my throat. I felt him tense, but before he came, I stopped. I was ready, my hole was begging for some more attention. I moved up and kissed him while still on all fours. He took some KY that was on my side table and started inserting his fingers inside me. I never stopped kissing him.

He was once again behind me, I was on my hands and knees watching in my mirrors. His cock is now moistened by my mouth ready to enter me. I felt him tease the rosebud of my ass. He slowly ran his cock on me, I felt his hardness. He then aimed and started to enter me, through the clever holes I made in my lingerie.

"Oh, Charles, that feels so good." I cooed. He then pushed in a little more, it wasn't as good, I felt like he was breaking me in two. I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want him to think I was difficult but suddenly started to moan. "Mmm, oh... Go slow, baby. Please." My femme voice moving up higher and higher as he pushed through. I needed him to take it easy into my bottom.

It was then I started realizing I was losing my virginity, I have dreamed about this forever. "Oh. my God, Charles, take me." My voice cracked again as he pushed through some more. I don't know what happened next but I saw stars. A lot of pain and then it drained away.

"We are almost there baby." He told me as he grabbed my silky hips.

I felt his body against me. His massive cock was buried deep inside me. The pain was over. I started to move, I wanted him to start fucking me harder, I was ready. "Yes, yes, yes..."

"This feels incredible baby, you are so perfectly tight," he exclaimed as he made his way in and out, he was taking my virginity, my old self was drifting far away, he had waited patiently now I was all his.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Charles, harder, oh I love it, don't stop." I was rambling as his cock moved into me. "I want you on top of me, baby," I begged. I knew if he came while on top of me in a missionary position he would forever think of me as a woman. That was how he made love to his long-gone wife. She would hate that I was stealing her position, in bed, and hopefully his life.

I was now on my back, I tried to move my bottom up as high as I could. He slid right in this time, and I felt his entire shaft enter with one smooth motion. I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt him opening me up again. We made love as one, for another twenty minutes. I was close to cumming so many times, I had to wait I wanted my first time to last. He then bent more on top of me as he pulled me to him. My legs surrounded him and his face was in front of me.

"Sabrina... you feel amazing... I'm, I'm gonna cum baby." He started to lightly kiss me as his cock plowed inside me. "Where do you want me to cum?" He asked.

I didn't know. I thought there was a program you followed. "Um... can you cum inside me?"

He smiled, "Of course I can baby." I grabbed hold of his neck for dear life, he was fucking me so hard. "Ahh.." He yelled as his cum started to explore inside me. I felt any slight trace of masculinity fade away, even my little 'clit' shrunk even more into my panties. It was never going to be seen again.

He was cumming so much, I felt it all. I then came myself. I was waiting so long that I screamed. "Oh no, Charles. Ahhhh..." I felt myself still tucked up but wetness was filling my pantyhose and briefer. Charles was always amazed that I could cum without touching myself, but this was different, a huge man was penetrating me. We moved in sync as we came together, my first time was perfect. I couldn't catch my breath, he was still buried deep inside of me. I was holding on, I was falling in love.

"Ahh."

We both came down from our amazing orgasms. Charles was on his back and I was leaning against him, one leg over his. I could feel the wet patch on the adjacent hip. I felt so good. I had never, ever felt better, Charles made me his 'woman.'

He lightly rubbed my cheek, it was a wonderful moment. "You know maybe it's time you got real breasts, even though I love these." He squeezed my right breast with his huge hands. "I know a Doctor who owes me a favor."

It seemed everyone owed him a favor, so I had to think about that, I kissed him and slept on it.

***

It was a month and a half before Jason and Eddie would return from Florida and I decided to take up Charles's idea to get my own breasts. My newest breast forms were C cups but I did have others ranging from a B to double D. I spent hours in front of my mirror trying to decide what size I would be happy with. Charles was no help, telling me I had to make that decision for myself along with the Doctor. The Doctor was even less help so I consulted the receptionist, she had perfect breasts, she looked fantastic in everything I had seen her in. We decided on double D's together. Charles and I sent her a case of champagne after the procedure.

Recovery would take six weeks, just as the boys would be getting home from Florida.

***

Once Jason and Eddie came back from their vacation we would go out all the time, the six of us. That summer I was having so much fun. I loved being part of a crowd. Dressing up and hanging around. I was getting so much more comfortable going out and being seen by others, especially men. I also loved having company going to the ladies' room. Knowing all five people at the table made it so much easier, whenever someone else would stop by to say hello I would sort of step back and let the others talk. I sat and smiled, but I didn't care I was holding onto Charles's arm.

Whenever I made plans I always included the kids, even though I knew sometimes they didn't want to be out with one of their fathers, especially one that wouldn't let them have alcohol. I was fine with that, I let them have their fun though I missed it. The four of them were also busy getting ready for a first vacation together, and then college. They were all going away to school, the boys to Central PA, and the girls to upstate New York. God, it would be so lonely when they were ALL gone. Charles worked so hard and I still haven't made any friends of my own, though I really wasn't trying.

I remember driving them to Amtrack to go to New York City, they would be there for two weeks, then come back and be gone again to college.

I hugged them all goodbye. "Here is some extra cash," I told them as I gave Eddie an envelope. Tears forming in my eyes.

They got on the train and I watched them through their windows. Talking, laughing, taking out their books and phones for the ride. I was going to miss them, I missed them already. When they looked back at me, they smiled and we waved, the train then rolled away and the platform shook. I sat on a bench and watched people get on and off the train all day. Everyone had someplace to go, it was nice, I had a noncommitted crowd around me the whole time. I didn't want to leave.

Charles called me, he didn't know where I was. It was Friday, he was at the condo.

***

"Eddies' parents want to meet you," Charles told me over our date night dinner. "They have heard so much about you, all good I might add, and they want to go out one night this weekend while the kids are away.

"Mmm," I said. I was thinking that might be a little uncomfortable for me. Sure, I had oral sex with Charles' son, but now I would be in the company of two more parents, even though they didn't know. My entire sexual history as a woman would be played out in front of me at that table. "I don't know." He wasn't going to get a pout from me tonight.

"Really? I figured we could go out for dinner and then back to my house for drinks. I can show off in front of Cubbie and Silvia. You and the house." He laughed.

"Mmm," I didn't want to go into Charles's house either. His other kids made me nervous and they were always there, using the pool or storing things from their own houses. Plus Charles came into this relationship knowing exactly who I was, that made it easy, everyone else, eh. When did I have to start explaining things, hopefully never.

It was the subject of conversation the whole night.

"Remember the first day we met, I took you to Marchellas? It was so crowded and the owner bought us drinks the whole afternoon."

"We had to take a car home." I smiled, it was fun. It was the first time a man took me anywhere.

Charles patted his lap and I moved into him. "I remember you didn't want to get out of the car." He laughed. "Then the valet opened the door, ha, he helped you out, I owe that boy a drink. Then you were on my arm and we walked right in. It was one of the best days of my life."

"Mine too." I kissed him, I felt his tongue enter my mouth right away. I didn't want to disappoint him, again. I always turn down nights at his house and out with his friends. I didn't want to become a bad girlfriend. "Maybe." I looked up quickly to gauge his reaction."

"Really? You never gave me a maybe before, usually it's a firm I don't know."

"Really. I want to meet them. I have talked to them on the phone a couple of times." I sweated through the entire conversations I had with them. I was afraid I would reveal too much of myself. Hi, I'm the one who has been sucking off your son and his friend for the last couple of months, thank you for raising him to be so polite. Uh, I could just imagine the conversations we could have.

"Great, thank you. I promise you will have fun." He kissed me again and stretched for his phone. "Oh man,"

"What?" I slid off his lap.

"I forgot I was going to have some work done to the house next week, but now Jason's gone he won't be able to watch the workers for me."

"Oh?" I said sounding interested but definitely indifferent. I was thinking, please don't ask me, please don't ask me, please don't ask me.

"Do you think you can come over this week?" How could I say no, I worked from home. I could actually work anywhere with my computer. "It's only until Thursday."

It's all of the week. "What about the kids?" I asked politely

"Well, I told them they couldn't stop by I was having work done." He laughed. "I should have thought that through. Ha."

"Okay." I couldn't say maybe again. I told him and slipped back to the safety of his lap. My excitement level went straight down.

***

Monday I got dressed to go to work at Charles's house, I took my Progesterone and Estrogen. It was crazy at first when I started dressing full-time, but I had to learn to dress down a little. I would dress so sexy in high heels and tight dresses, then dress even sexier to see Charles. Now I take it down a notch, just in case I have to run out for something, or I have to visit one of my clients. Which is still a tiny nightmare, especially when I see the ones that knew me before the whole girl thing.

Afterward, I took the six-minute drive to Charles's house. He gave me a remote for the garage and I pulled in, reading a huge sign with my name on it and lots of hearts and flowers. I guess I was in the right spot. My heart was palpitating while I was trying to leave the car. His home made me so tense, I felt his wife's spirit floating around and judging me. I had decided to wear pants, cheetah printed white pants that were tight around my thighs but loose on my legs. I put on a navy blue tank with spaghetti straps and no bra underneath. I also had on four-inch navy sandals. I suddenly realized this might be too sexy to wear around construction workers. If the ghost of his wife wasn't judging me before, then she was judging me now. I felt her even when we just drove by the house or stopped to pick something up. This was one thing I had to get over.

"Well good morning sunshine," Charles announced when I made it into the kitchen for coffee. He grabbed me, I was so much shorter in these heels. "Let me give you the grand tour." He then grabbed my laptop bag and then me, hugging me and kissing my hair. "I wish you were here all the time, you would be a great accessory to my house." He told me but I didn't think so. I looked like an intruder.

It was the first time I have ever been inside, we have been dating for four months and I had only made it as far as the front lawn. I felt a little funny encroaching on his real life, at my condo it was MY dream, and I was comfortable with that.

He was such a great tour guide and he showed me the whole house. Most of the work would be done upstairs, he was making some rooms bigger. He was also right about the yard, it did look like a resort. He had a huge pool and a cabana in the back. The property was surrounded by trees and large shrubs and more trees on the side, it was quite private.

"You can sit out here and sunbathe if you'd like." He pointed to the lounge chairs around the pool. "Remember I told you about the clothes?"

We then ended up in a beautiful room off to the side of the house. The room had windows on three sides and it had its own full bathroom. It was painted maroon with pink trim and matching curtains, it was lovely. There was also a vase of bright flowers and a little note with my name on it.