Princess on the Balcony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he said and kissed me lightly on the lips. I hope I didn't ruin him for other women.

***

I sent Marty on his way, giving him the check. I kidded him, that he should charge more for his services. I let him look and touch my body once more before he left. I looked at his crotch and he was getting hard again, I figured I would let his little girlfriend handle the next one.

I have made two men cum so much in this house in the last four days that I knew I didn't have to worry about Charles's dead wife anymore. I didn't even know her name. I went to snoop. Charles had tubs full of clothes and papers in the garage, they had gray duct tape on them with the word Mom. She was always mom, even to Charles.

She did have an abundance of clothes but they weren't my style at all, not that I thought they would be. I would help Charles give them away. I looked into a tub full of books and right on top was a diary. I picked up the book and opened the cover, I wouldn't read it, these were her secrets. Mary Ellen, it said on the first page in a pretty flowing script. I now had a name to the image of his wife. Mary Ellen, nice, I liked it.

"Mary Ellen, I love your house!" I said out loud. "Mary Ellen," I called. "I will take good care of Charles." I looked around, it was quiet. I sat on the tub with her diary in my hands, admiring her perfect handwriting and I cried. My tears were running down my cheeks. My chest was hurting, I was missing a woman that I had never met, I didn't even know her name until a couple of minutes ago. I loved Charles, I even loved Jason, Mary Ellen must have loved them both so much, but now it was my turn. I would have to love them for the both of us.

***

I had a couple of hours before Charles came home so I ran out to pick up something to wear from my condo. I came back and cleaned the house, took another shower, and put on the outfit I bought especially for Charles. I was in a very melancholy mood. I was glad I had found an outfit online I knew he would love. It was very revealing, showing my feminine crotch and the tops of my breasts, but I think I was finally ready to give myself to Charles completely. I would meet his family and his friends I was ready to meet everyone, and I was ready for anything. I group texted Jason and Eddie and their girlfriends. I was missing them more than ever. They sent me pictures and I cried again. The house was so empty, I wished it was filled with people, I wished everyone was here with me celebrating some made-up occasion. I wanted to show them I was ready to become part of the family and part of their world.

I put a post-it on the front door, I hoped Charles was the one who read it and not the cleaning woman or the workmen. There would be a little explaining if that happened. I slipped into my new office and finished putting my outfit together, Charles should be home soon. He would be fresh from making love to another woman but I didn't care, I looked amazing. I always looked and felt amazing, my legs looked so long. I put a little more of my new perfume on.

I heard the front door. "Sabrina?" I heard Charles call, I know he read the note. "Sabrina? Where are you?" I heard him heading into the living room. I told him I wouldn't go upstairs so he didn't have too many places to check. I walked out of the bathroom and stood behind him while he was naked in the living room. I put my hands on my hips and had a huge smile on my face. I felt so good, I think it had to do with Mary Ellen more than anything else.

"Hi," I said. I just stood still, I wanted him to take in my outfit. He smiled as he turned, his eyes went down, and studied my whole body. he started to move closer, he had a weird look on his face, he was naked like I asked him in the note. He was about three feet away from me, his hard growing cock pointing straight at me, he started to breathe a little ragged.

"Sabrina, wow," He started to cum, his cock was squirting cum at me just reaching my nylon legs. He never touched himself. His cock, Maverick, took it upon itself to say hello to me.

I smiled, never removing my hands from my hips. "What happened to holding onto your excitement? Maybe this is the first time you really looked at me."

He had an embarrassed look on his face, sometimes he would tease me because I would cum without even touching myself, but I loved that. It meant I was so excited, about everything, the entire situation not just his body.

He moved closer to me and held me in his arms. "You look so happy, something about you is different, you look perfect." He held me for a long time, I did feel different. I felt so secure and relaxed. I made Charles take a picture of me and then the both of us, to remember this moment. I think I will send Jason and Eddie one too. I was loving my new Playboy bunny costume.

***

Postscript: Charles showed me upstairs, the workmen had made a room out of two of the kids' old bedrooms. He told me it was mine. He then showed me the new balcony, one with a view of the whole yard. He wanted me to move in. I told him, maybe.

No, I didn't... I told him I was moving in tonight.

Marty sent me flowers on Saturday, thanking me for helping him realize he should find another woman to love, and asking if I had any friends. I would have a lot of them soon.

Mrs. Gunn on the other hand has been calling Charles non-stop. She is outside knocking on the door right now. If she saw what I had on she would leave Charles alone, but I sent him out to talk to her instead, he's a big boy. It was his idea in the first place.

The End