Princess on the Balcony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed my laptop on the desk in the middle of the room. "I set up this room for you, I hope you like it."

"For me, really?" I asked with my hand on my chest.

"Of course I wanted you to be comfortable so maybe you would come more often. This could be your new office." It was a nice gesture and I loved the room, but I still felt the wife's eyes on me. "The workmen should be here in an hour or so, Marty will come to talk to you, he's the project manager."

I walked him to the front door. He pulled me into him to kiss me. "Do you think," He whispered in my ear, "that I can make love to you before I go?" He pulled back to judge my reaction. "I would like to christen the house."

I loved when he asked me things like that, I loved being a slut for a man. "What was your wife's least favorite room?"

He laughed and shook his head, "Definitely the kitchen, she never ever stayed long enough in there, to even boil water. Haha."

I figured if I was going to get over the whole ghost thing I might as well start right away. I took his hand and slowly led him to the kitchen, I made a couple of wrong turns and he laughed at me and playfully tapped my ass. Finding it, I hopped on the kitchen table. My legs crossed and my breasts looking fantastic in my new tight tank, I was pushing them forward, my arms and hands holding on to the table for support pushing my boobs together.

"How do you like my outfit?" I loved that now when I went shopping I bought clothes for Charles to like, and he liked everything.

"I like it a little too much, it's going to be hard to concentrate today." Then we heard a crash in the living room. "What the hell?" And we went inside to investigate.

One of the plate glass windows in the front was broken, when Charles went out to check he found a dead bird.

"Ah, they didn't see the glass I guess." He told me.

"I think it's your wife sending me a message."

He smiled. "You better stop that, she is not sending you any weird messages. Now come here you promised me your booty before I left."

We were still in his living room and I was feeling a little hesitant and kept looking over my shoulder as he grabbed me again. I turned around and had him pull down the zipper in the back, it was going to be interesting using the ladies' room today, and he slipped down my pants. He kissed my navy blue panties and lightly bit my ass.

"I hope no one walks in on us." He grinned.

"Please Charles, don't tease me, I'm getting a little stressed."

"Well, it will be gone after I make love to you." He then pulled down my pants and panties and started kissing my backside. He made his way back up and he nuzzled my breasts. It was my turn to bend down and I went and sucked on his cock to get it lubricated. Then he turned me around again as I bent over the couch. His cock slipped easily inside me, his cock was so big but it never had any trouble anymore sliding into my 'pussy.'

I couldn't believe we were fucking right in the middle of his living room. I felt I was giving the ghost of his dead wife the friendly finger but I didn't care anymore, I didn't want to even think about her. His cock was splitting me in two and I forgot everything else. I could get used to taking his cock every day but I would have to exorcise the spirits that lay within these walls first.

"Harder," I begged him." As he plowed into me, I was enjoying every inch of his manhood. When he came inside me I started to orgasm myself but I didn't want to get it all over his paisley couch. I covered myself with my hands and caught most of it.

"Sabrina, I love you." He told me, afterward while I was in his arms after I got dressed and wiped my hands. I smiled, he had never told me that before. Did he mean it or did he just like the fucking we just had. I grabbed him and kissed him goodbye. I watched him as he walked away towards the front door. I was the happiest I had been all day, maybe all year.

"Charles?" I looked at him, I was nervous, actually, I was petrified. I was playing with my top and then my hair while he looked at me. I had to say it. "Charles, I love you too."

***

There were seven workmen and Marty, he was the one in charge. I made them all coffee and gave them water and then I went into my new room to work. Marty seemed very young, younger than me and I felt like he was making up things to tell me in my new office. He did help me move some of the things around to make it feel more like my space and I thanked him.

"Um, Mr. Armstrong told me we need to replace a window in front."

"Mmm, a bird flew into it and broke it."

He was about to leave again and he stopped. "Are you one of Mr. Armstrong's daughters?"

I looked up at him. I could easily be one of the daughters, we were all the same age. "No, I'm his girlfriend." It was the first time I ever used that term to introduce myself. I have never felt so satisfied before. I smiled at Marty.

"Oh that's good news, I know his two daughters are married. If you need me call." And then he walked out. I think he was flirting with me.

It turns out he was definitely flirting, he was back a couple of more times. Once I was done work we had a late lunch together he was very nice... and he was also very handsome. If you like that sort of thing.

***

Charles called later on, "I can't wait to come home knowing you will behind my front door."

"I'm not hanging around the door, I will be in the kitchen cooking in my lingerie. I'm still a little nervous, being in the house." I giggled.

"Well then take a swim in the pool, there should be plenty of bathing suits in the cabana. I know the girls leave a bunch of them there. But if you do, I want a picture. Plus I need to christen it." Christen was his term for first-time sex somewhere, and he used it a lot. I couldn't believe he never had sex with his wife in the pool.

We said goodbye and the workmen left about an hour later, I was now almost alone in the house, cooking dinner in my lingerie. Just me and the long-gone wife.

***

The rest of the week flew by and by the time Wednesday came around Marty told me that they were almost finished, definitely by Thursday afternoon. I could tell he was infatuated with me, he hung close to my office most of the time. That day I went outside near the pool and I invited him to lunch, the other workmen went off to one of the local delis.

I don't know what I was thinking but when I got dressed this morning I put on a short green tye-dye skirt and a small tube top covering my breasts. I even put on seven-inch heels that had a clear strap, I had another similar pair. Way too revealing for the workmen, but I wanted to show off to Marty. That morning when Charles saw me, he couldn't keep his hands off of my breasts.

"Holy..." He said, "This is your outfit of the day, what are you doing to me. I'm not going to be able to work thinking of those heels." I knew he would like them, I just got them delivered yesterday along with a whole slew of new items. I was originally going to save them for our Friday date but I couldn't wait to show off.

And when Marty got a look at me his eyes never left them, my heels and my legs. I also had dark red lips, long lashes, and my big gold hoop earrings, I have never looked any sexier.

"So Marty, are you seeing anyone?"

"Kinda, I have been dating this girl Leeza, for about six weeks."

Leeza? That was the name of my ex-girlfriend. Can you imagine?

"Ooh, do you have a picture?" I asked acting all interested and girlie. He took out his phone and showed me a shot of the two of them. Shit, it was the same girl, what the fuck. "Nice." I lied. He showed a couple of more, she didn't smile in any of them. "What do you two do for fun on the weekend?"

"Usually we just stay at her house and watch whatever Hulu show she's binging, but first I have to find 'hard black cherry seltzer', we don't go out too much. But sometimes I work on Sunday, that's something"

I poured him another beer, "Maybe you need to meet someone a little more fun." And I smiled.

"Like you." He said, I smiled even bigger.

***

Charles came home and I told him that the work will be done tomorrow afternoon, right on schedule. I also told him about Marty.

"Did you know Marty had a girlfriend?"

"I think so. I try not to get too involved." He said taking off his jacket and button-up shirt.

"Did you know Marty's girlfriend's name is Leeza?

"Mmm."

And I use to know her?" I moved closer to him. "What are the odds of that?" I sat him on the couch and I positioned myself on his lap. His hands were already on my legs.

"I guess pretty good, this is a small town." He started kissing my neck.

"Easton isn't that small. Charles, you are so lying, you knew about Leeza." I pulled back and stopped him from enjoying me. A smile started to creep onto his face. He shrugged. I pulled down the tube top revealing my breasts, when he tried to touch me I slipped off of his lap. My tits still hanging in the breeze.

"Tell me," I said with my hands on my hips.

He laughed, "Well it was Jason's idea, not mine." He moved to the edge of the couch, eyeing me. "Me and Jason were at the Farmers market and he saw Leeza, he told me who she was. So we went over to her stand they were selling tomatoes. I wanted to get a closer look, no big deal."

I put the tube back over my breasts.

"Then Marty came out front with her. We bought a basket and we left. Then Jason said wouldn't it be crazy if Sabrina met Leeza. And I turned around and said, it would be crazier if she met the new boyfriend."

I was getting a little angry, I didn't like to be teased like this. "So you hired him?"

"Yeah, just for this job, he'll be gone tomorrow. Aren't you just a little bit curious?"

I went to my new room and started to pack up my laptop, I didn't like that he had planned this.

"Sabrina please, I just wanted to show you that... you know, life goes on. You have a better life now." I could tell he was reaching. "Please don't leave, please I wouldn't be able to live without you, I'm sorry."

I stopped packing, I didn't know what to do, life gave me no manuals. "I wish you would have told me. You know, he does nothing but flirt with me?"

"Well of course he does, look at you, look at his girlfriend you can't even compare." He took my hands and kissed them. "He is spending all day with a hot blonde in um, clear stacked heels and he has to go back to that skinny, mousey brown girlfriend. I still can't wrap my head around YOU going out with her."

I really wasn't angry, just surprised at the whole revelation. I couldn't believe what Charles then suggested. He told me I should play up to him and give him an afternoon he would never forget. Make him forget all about Leeza, who I didn't like at all.

I remember telling Jason and Eddie all the little persecutions of what she used to do to me. She would invite me over and then not be home, saying she decided to go out with her friend instead. A couple of nights we would be watching TV and she would say she was going to get ready for sex. She'd come out in her faded nightgown claiming she was too tired, and chase me out. The worst was when she spied some nail polish on me. She grabbed my hand and told me 'You better not be one of those fuckin' fags who wear nail polish.' and she threw my hand back at me. The last straw was she got mad when I asked her to dress up a little and give me oral sex, like I gave her. She didn't, she got very pissed off again, so I left for good. Charles was right my life is so much better now without her or her games.

We decided I would ask him tomorrow and it would take place on Friday. I had to come up with an excuse to have him back to the house. I wasn't going to do anything with a house full of burley workmen. I then told Charles that he then had to meet with a woman, we had to do this together. He came up with someone pretty quick. He worked for a woman he could try to seduce, she was a widow that he talked about sometimes, Mrs. Gunn. He told me she would wear the most revealing outfits when he was working on her kitchen.

"She will be perfect," I smiled. "Now, this will be fun if we both have little affairs, but one rule, no falling in love."

He looked at me and shook his head. He lifted me up and we sat at the chair in my new office. I let him finally play with my breasts.

***

Thursday was the last day of the workmen in the house. Marty and I were having lunch again by the pool. My outfit was once again tight and revealing.

"I was wondering," I stopped eating, put my hand under my chin, and looked directly into his brown eyes. "Does your little girlfriend take care of you?"

"Um, like, um sexually?" He was nervous, I was suddenly loving this. Charles had unleashed a temptress. "I don't know, kinda."

Talk about non-committal, he was giving me nothing. "Has she ever, say, sucked your cock?" It sounded so crude, but it was a legitimate question, they have been dating for six weeks. I tilted my head waiting for his answer.

"Um, no not yet. She is not really a fan of that type of sex." He cleared his throat.

I squinted. "So she is not really a fan of making her boyfriend happy," I started to get ready to eat again. "You, need a new girlfriend," I told him.

"Hopefully she'll change. I haven't done anything like that since college, that's years ago."

"Well women like her will never change for a man. Hmm, well if you want, I could take care of that for you. I'm very good." I looked into his eyes as he swallowed.

"Um really, no, what would Mr. Armstrong say?"

"Mr. Armstrong would be okay with it, I would tell him of course, but he would like that I'm taking care of my favorite worker."

Marty was nervous the rest of the day. We decided he would come back tomorrow and I would give him a check for the work. I wanted an empty house. I also wanted to record it, just in case Charles wanted proof and we wanted to watch it together. He would have to record his tryst with Mrs. Gunn too. I hope she didn't shoot him.

***

That night I was all over Charles, we christened two more areas of the house. He checked on the work the guys did but he wouldn't let me see. He told me to wait until tomorrow.

Friday was my gym, then salon day, my regular routine. I went to visit Marilyn, my hairstylist, and my life coach. I told her I wanted to do something slightly different today.

I walked out with a couple of darker auburn streaks in my hair. She also did something with botox between my eyebrows. My eyebrows also got a little more auburn and streamlined. My nails were longer and painted dark red matching my toes and plumper lips. Marilyn even gave me another piercing in my ear. I had on huge gold hoops and a small delicate gold ball behind them when I left.

My outfit consisted of four items. A leopard print long sleeve mini dress, matching panties, nude pantyhose, and my seven-inch pleasers. They had an off-white platform and once again clear straps. I was nervous since I would be taller than Marty by about four inches, but I would probably be on my knees anyway. Charles was nice and tall, he was definitely the man for me.

***

Friday I came over later around 1:00 pm, Marty would be here soon. I didn't want Charles to see me before I seduced my new victim, I mean lover. But I sent a bunch of close-up pictures to Charles to tease him.

I stood in front of the mirror in the living room primping and fixing my sleeves on the dress. They were very long, widening closer to my hands and covering them. The dress was semi-transparent and my panties and breasts were readily visible through it. I had on sheer to the waist pantyhose under and now I was wishing I didn't wear the panties, but I had to be covered just in case. I had on a new perfume, Gucci Premiere, something different. I was fluffing up my hair when the doorbell rang.

Marty had flowers in his hands when I opened the door, and his eyes went from my eyes straight to my boobs, barely hidden in my dress. My areola looking sensuous through my dress.

"Hi," I said because he seemed mute, and kissed him on the cheek when he gave me the flowers. "Come on in." I led him to the couch, the camera was set up right in front of us, I had another one strategically placed, I learned a lot from Jason and Eddie. I poured him a glass of wine and we toasted. "To a wonderful afternoon," I said with a smile. "Did you tell Leeza what you were up to today?"

"Oh my god no, no way."

"Mmm," I giggled, I'm sure she is so insecure.

He forgot about her quickly as he was looking at my outfit. "Sabrina, you look absolutely amazing. I can't believe you could look any sexier than you have all week. Charles is a lucky man."

Well," I said tapping his nose, "Maybe some of that luck will rub off on you." I was such a flirt, I felt so empowered. I couldn't wait to show this young man what kind of great sex he could be having, he just needed to find the right woman, and Leeza was not the right woman for any man or crossdresser.

I got up and put on some music and then lifted him off the couch. "Let's dance a little," I told him. I really just wanted to be held, I loved when Charles held me, I always felt so safe and wanted. We moved and I pushed my body into his. He was hard already. I decided I would kiss him and moved my lips closer. He was so nervous, I couldn't believe I was the teacher and he was the student. "Kiss me."

"Okay," He said and I giggled. We kissed slowly as I ground my body against him. His hands never left my waist.

"You can rub me if you want," and I moved back to show off my body. Both of his hands cupped my large breasts. "Do I feel like your girlfriend?" I teased him.

"Ah, no nothing like her at all, you feel amazing. I have been trying to steal looks at your breasts all week, I'm sorry 'bout that."

"Don't ever be sorry. Charles says that my breasts are a gift to the men of this world," I giggled again. "I want men to look at me, it makes me feel great." I knew I would have to take him in my mouth soon. He was breathing heavy and fondling my boobs so thoroughly I knew he wouldn't last long. I started to unzip his pants. "Take this off for me, I want to watch." I then stepped back and adjusted my boobs. I loved watching a man get naked. Once his pants were off I told him to lose his shirt too. His body was muscular and his cock was hard, there is no way Leeza appreciated a man like this.

I walked over to him and rubbed my nylon body against his nakedness.

"Leeza has never seen me naked before."

I stopped and looked at him. "Well, tell her she doesn't know what she is missing. You are gorgeous." I pushed my hair into his face and rubbed our cheeks together, I then bent down and kissed his cock. It was like the first time all over again, I was massively excited but I knew how to control my orgasm. After being with Charles and being horny all the time I could last longer. I liked to wait until the man cums, I like to know I made him happy.

Now on my knees, I took him into my mouth as his breathing got even more ragged, his hands played with my hair and I knew it wouldn't be long until he cums. I started to suck him and then brought his manhood completely into my mouth, feeling him hit the back of my throat. He wasn't nearly as big as Jason and Eddie and nowhere near the size of Charles, so he slid in very easily.

"Oh, Sabrina I'm gonna cum, I'm sorry." And he came, and there was a lot, he must have been saving it for me cause it dripped out of the side of my mouth. I pumped him some more until he got soft and slipped out of me. I smiled up at him before giving his cock another little lick, from his balls to the tip of his dick. I stood up and kissed him, I was smiling the whole time I knew he loved it. We then relaxed on the couch.

"Don't ever say you are sorry, promise? Say thank you." I giggled again, I had to admit it was fun.