Princess on the Balcony Pt. 03

Story Info
New BF and job CD starts HRT it's not what she was expecting.
19.4k words
4.69
5.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(More catching up, Sabrina gets discovered by two men. Agrees to give them head so they won't tell anyone. They tell everyone. Introduce her to one of their fathers. They date, she moves in. Okay caught up again.)

***

"Okay I got the restraining order against Mrs. Gunn"

"Congratulations," I said with a smile.

"I don't think congratulations is the right word."

"Mmm, can we have champagne anyway?" I popped the top, I loved that sound, but lately, the pop sound made Charles a little jumpy, and I loved the taste of champagne. I was moving out of my condo and I wanted to celebrate. I invited Mrs. Gunn anyway I hope she comes, though I never met her, the more the merrier.

Charles, my boyfriend, convinced me to move in with him, he had a big house and a big bed, and an even bigger wine fridge. I was in charge of it. We had twelve people in the condo now, this was my last night, it was all sold, and this was my moving out party. Everything was moved out. There was no furniture, everything was already at the Armstrong house. I should have thought this through and had the party last week. But it didn't matter we had macadamia nuts, champagne and I had some little white dixie cups. All twelve people got a full cup, what are the odds of that. The neighbors next door even left their TV on so we had some ambiance, it was nice.

At the party with Charles and I, were Jason and Eddie and their girlfriends, Monica and Amber. I invited Charles' new Project Manager, Marty, and his new girlfriend Rochelle. I also invited some of the people from the building. It was so nice we all stood either in the closet around the island or on the floor in the living room. I asked all the girls to wear a long dress like me, it was a theme, maybe 'Gone with the Wind' or 'Little Women' it didn't matter as long as a theme was a happenin'. A crossdresser loves a theme.

I was going to miss it here, Charles and I have christened every area of the Condo. I had lived here for almost a year and my life is completely different than when I first moved in. I was going to miss my balcony the most.

"I can't wait for the party tomorrow Eddie," Charles was talking to the kids. "I can't wait to show off Sabrina."

"What?" I yelped, spilling some champagne. "I thought you were going without me, you wanted to hang out with your family." Eddie's parents were having a get-together in their yard tomorrow to celebrate all four of the kids going away to college. There were going to be a lot of guests, a lot more than at this party. I was going to stay at home and unpack some more.

"I'd much rather hang out and help you, but it's for the kids after all. Everyone will be there." He then turned around. "Right Girls?"

"That's right Mr. Armstrong." Both Amber and Monica said.

Charles held my hand, See it will be fun." I wasn't used to being around so many people as Sabrina. Charles liked to take me out of my comfort zone, I think that was his passion in life, but this was way too far out of it.

I have met Eddie's parents before. Charles and I had lunch with them a month ago. They then stopped off afterward to drop a present off for me. They said it was for taking such good care of Eddie and Jason, little did they know what and how I was taking care of them.

Jason held on to my shoulder. "It will be fun Sabrina, we get to introduce you to the family. My father talks about you all the time ya know. And Rachael has been dying to meet you." Rachael was his older sister. I would probably love to meet her under different circumstances, but Charles and Jason had a very big family.

This moving-out party wasn't as much fun as when it began.

***

Sunday morning Charles got up early to get ready for the party. I had been waking up with him for an entire week. I would sneak out right before he got up and brush my hair and teeth. I might put on a little mascara and a light brush of color on my cheeks. Then sneak back into bed, he was a pretty light sleeper. Usually his cock would make its way into my mouth if he was soft and sleeping. If he was up and hard already I would let him slip into my ass. Charles was getting lucky every morning, he had never been happier... and neither was I.

This Sunday he was hard. He was on his back and I straddled his body, he was so much bigger than me. I was wearing a white silk half slip and bra set. I had a little panty underneath. I had put lube inside me while I was getting ready in the bathroom. I would let my double D breasts hover over Charles' mouth. I always wore a bra to bed, I loved the support. I wish I had been wearing one forever but now I needed it, it turned Charles on. He would lightly kiss them as they hung in front of him. as he got hard I would position his dick into me, slightly moving the crotch on my panty. When one of my breasts slipped out of the cup and were in his mouth, he would slip into me on his own. He would fuck me and suck on my breast.

"Charles this has been a wonderful week, I love waking up with you." I replaced my breast with my lips, it wasn't an easy maneuver but it was what I needed. After a while we would be making out and moaning, then I would somehow end up on my back. Charles would fuck me. I would hold on to the side of his arms as his dick pounded in my 'pussy.' Today would be a quickie because he had to leave, but of course he still made me cum and scream. I could scream, this was now my house too.

He was going with Jason to pick up his girlfriend at her house, and then back here to pick me up after I cleaned up a little. I didn't want the kids to drive in case they had too much to drink.

I put together a little bag for the two of them. I filled it with snacks, wipes, and some Sunblock. I didn't want them getting too sunburned especially after Jason's trip to Florida.

I didn't really know how to dress for this party. It was going to be outside at Eddie's parents' home, so I googled 'What does a 26-year-old woman wear to an outdoor party that she really doesn't want to go to in September in Easton Pennsylvania?' I was glad what I found looked similar to Amber's outfit. she must have used Google too.

I had grown my blonde hair into a bob and it curled under my chin, brushing while looking in the mirror. I had a long white and pale blue striped dress. It was very light and came down past my knees. I had on three-inch white sandals and a small pocketbook. Both my lips and nails were dark red and I had on white plastic earrings. I also had on a big white hat. I looked ready for the party but inside I was anything but.

"Wow that's a lot of boxes," I heard Amber say when she entered the house. All my things were right near the stairs, I haven't decided where they would go yet, either in the big office I had downstairs, or the huge dressing room Charles made for me upstairs next to his bedroom. I liked to dress up and spend time in front of my mirror at night, I didn't want to wake him up.

"How many are heels?" She asked and they laughed, but I was thinking unironically, it's mostly heels.

"Wait," I said, "Before we go I packed a few things for you two." I handed one each to Amber and Jason.

"Thank you, Mommy." He said.

Charles slid up next to me and hugged me. "Yes thank you, Mommy, heh heh."

He was smiling as he kissed me on the cheek, "Jason's a man now my dear, he can take care of himself." He said, being just a little tiny bit condescending.

I just smiled. Could he? of course he could, but I loved to help. I loved all my 'kids.'

***

The party was big. Bigger than I originally was led to believe. Eddie's parents, Cubby and Silvia Marks were quite wealthy, they are movie producers and they threw big parties in their big house with big crowds. The four of us walked in and we met everybody right away. I met two of Jasons' three siblings and most of their friends. All of them knew of me from the boys.

Eddie's parents were wonderful people and they took me on a private tour of the entire mansion. Silvia couldn't wait to show me some of her designer clothes. "Whenever," she told me "You want to borrow something, just run over and rummage through the mess," I told her thank you. I was thinking all I needed was a night trying on all her different outfits, I would be in heaven, and I'm sure they would all fit.

We even made a side trip to Eddie's room. It was huge, almost as big as my condo. I hugged him and Monica when we found them snuggled inside. I then made them come out to the backyard with me to join the rest of the partygoers.

I walked up to Charles and gave him a squeeze, he was with his daughter Teena and her husband. I was nervous to start but now I was in my element, showing off my boyfriend at a party. I had fantasized about moments like this since I was a young crossdresser. I loved how my long fingernails looked wrapped around his arm.

"So if you don't mind me asking," Teena said, "How old ARE you?" I had a flashback to when Jason and Eddie came into my life and I asked their ages. I was eight years their senior, and I took an eighteen-year-old cock in my mouth that night. Actually, I had their cocks in my mouth constantly from the end of December to the middle of April. I never missed it though, Charles was inside me so much more.

Charles interrupted and I started to pay attention again, "Sabrina is old enough."

I hit his arm, I didn't want his daughter to think I wasn't nice or wasn't perfect for her father. Because I was. "I'm twenty-six?" I smiled.

"Oh, so you are a year older than ME." She laughed.

"Isn't that wonderful," I teased "We will have so much in common." We laughed, it was quite nice getting along with my boyfriends' children.

Charles suddenly became very distracted by some of the more influential revelers. "I think I am going to try to drum up some business, do you want to tag along?"

I figured I would be in the way and told him. Plus I didn't want to be introduced to so many people yet.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. "The plan wasn't to abandon you."

I just kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "I'm sure I'll be fine, I'll just hang with the kids."

After Charles walked away I turned around and I couldn't find them, everyone was off on their own. I was now abandoned at this party, and I felt like everyone was looking at me. It was probably just my paranoia so I pulled down my hat and I snuck off to a bartender who gave me a Mai-Tai. I would be happy if I could find a quiet place with a view, a drink, and could bounce my heels, playing with my hair would be a bonus. I'll watch the party but not be involved in it at all, that would be divine.

In the backyard there were rolling hills, it was adjacent to a golf course. Tables and makeshift bars were strewn all over the yard. In the middle was a huge white piano, the type with stools around it. It was half musical instrument and half bar. Right up my alley. I sat in the furthest spot, as the pianist was about to start his set. I slipped on my dark glasses and checked my reflection in my compact. I looked perfect, I thought, my hair hung around my face so nicely and my red lips were the perfect focal point. I relaxed and sucked my straw. My legs were crossed, and I was feeling the slight breeze blowing through my hair and wrap around my legs. I loved being outside.

The piano player was dreadful, but I was distracted by other people now sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Rachael, Rachel Richmond, Jason pointed you out. And this is my Mother-in-law."

I looked at Rachael, she had the family resemblance. "Hi, I'm Sabrina, so nice to finally meet you." And I kissed her cheek. I was surprised she didn't give me her in-law's name but I didn't push for it.

"I know, I have seen pictures of you. You are so beautiful. We also have talked on the phone before." She reminded me. She was quite nice, I now knew all of Charles' kids, it wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be.

The Mother-In-Law looked disapprovingly at me though, but I didn't let it bother me. "Aren't you glad," She sneered. "That all of Charles's children are grown up? Four fewer things to worry about mon bébé."

I was thinking 'mon bébé' what the hell was that. I knew what she was insinuating though, and I could tell Rachael didn't care much for her either. The mother was asking me all types of weird personal questions and I could tell she wanted to instigate some sort of argument with me, so I started to ignore her. I was being so nice, some people make things so difficult for the rest of us. I wish tequila shots were floating around so I could drink her under the table.

The two of them carried on so I tried to concentrate on my Mai-Tai, and the piano player, it was a safer territory. I kept on inching a little further away as the mother-in-law started complaining about the other party-goers ensembles.

I was watching as Eddie's father, Cubby asked for the mic from the pianist and looked through his list of songs, they were preparing for karaoke. Every song he asked for, the piano player didn't know. It was an uncomfortable dialogue.

I heard them bring up a familiar song. "I could play that one if you'd like," I said in my soft soprano, surprising myself, and quickly putting my hand to my lips. Too late to hold it in. What the hell was I thinking. Hopefully, they didn't hear me I was pretty far away. I looked at the clouds.

I felt the two of them looking at me, along with Rachael and her moody mother-in-law, I felt the party get quiet. I think I just wanted to get away from the local conversation, because I never volunteer for anything, ever, especially in front of crowds. I was way too shy.

"Really?" Said Cubby, "That would be great come on down. Sabrina everybody." He said to a smattering of woos. I couldn't believe I was going to play piano in front of all these people but I felt bad for Eddie's father. He obviously hired the wrong person for this job.

I sat down at the piano and played a couple of notes, I was a little rusty, plus I had on very long nails, there would be a learning curve for sure. Once I started Eddie's father joined in and he was totally in his element.

'Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do'

I had been playing piano since I was young. My mother made me take lessons when I was in grammar school. I also used to come home from church and play all the spirituals on the family piano I just heard, it was all by ear. I was even in bands, in high school it was Anbolenz and college, HazMatt Damon. But it was my part-time job playing at a coffee house for five years during, and right after college, that prepared me for this moment. I used to wear silk panties under my clothes, exactly like I was doing right now.

'I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now'

After 'Wonderwall' we segued into 'The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore' and then ended with 'Daydream Believer.' Eddie's dad shook his head and grabbed my shoulders.

"Now that, was a surprise, I can't believe you knew any of those songs much less played them so perfectly, haha." He looked up at the small crowd around us. "Who will sing next with this beautiful accompaniment?" A young woman came up and sang a relatively new song that I knew, and then I caught Charles' eyes. He was staring at me amazed, he didn't move for a long time. This is what happens when you leave me alone at a party. This will teach him a lesson. I was in the middle of everything for the first time.

The piano player was a little miffed and sulked off while the tip jar got crazy full. Thank god someone brought me some wine, my hands were shaking, I felt like everyone was watching me. And they were.

Charles still didn't believe it, even when he moved closer and sat himself down at the piano with his daughter. I watched them talking and gesturing towards me. I played almost everything that was asked for, Britney, Foo Fighters, Marvin Gaye, Dua Lipa, The Beatles. I knew so much music, I could even read it if it was put in front of me. I majored in computers but I minored in music theory. I never left my house when I was a kid, I was obsessed with music and high heels. Now it's mostly heels.

Now Charles was sitting closer to me. I could tell he was loving my newfound confidence. Then Eddie ran up and whispered in his ear.

"Shit!"

"What, what's the matter?" I asked over my small solo, my right hand moving on its own.

He shook his head, "I have to get rid of someone. I'll be right back."

After a couple of more songs from different people, some music came on the loudspeakers and I took a break. Jason and Eddie were shocked. "Is there anything you can't do?" Jason asked.

"Well I can't stop shaking, but besides that, I'm pretty good at drinking." And I slunk away to one of the bars with the boys and their girlfriends. Their fathers said they could have a couple of drinks each but they couldn't get drunk. I warned them that I was going to keep an eye on them.

After ten minutes or so, the regular piano player went to his place at the piano and played some standards. Eddies grandfather sang several songs. During 'Stardust' Charles finally came back. He ordered a beer and asked me to sit on his lap. I moved closer and kissed him on the lips. I felt people watching this young woman kissing this older man but I didn't care, we were perfect for each other. I whispered in his ear. "So, everything okay?" I loved my long red fingernails contrasting to his pale blue shirt.

Just then Eddie's father came up to the bar with us. "Sabrina, can you play a couple more songs with me?"

"Sure I'd love to. I'll be right there." I grabbed my pocketbook and drink, then kissed Charles again, he had a concerned look on his face as he watched me move closer to the piano. His eyebrows were very high.

Once more I played a couple of songs until the pianist was finally given something else he knew. I tried to make my way back to everyone at one of the bars when suddenly Amber and Monica intercepted me.

"Congratulations!" They screamed in unison as I held my hat and they grabbed my shoulders and waist.

"Why didn't you say something?" Amber asked. The two of them had such big smiles on their faces I couldn't imagine what had happened. Maybe I was going to become the Mark's official piano player.

Most of Charles's family was at the bar when the two girls and I made our return. All of them were congratulating me and saying how great I looked. Jason and Eddie looked very amused. Charles grabbed me when I got within reach and he pulled me onto his lap again. He had a weird look on his face as he buried his lips under my hair.

"Oh my God, you can't imagine what I just had to deal with." He huffed. "I'm glad I have you against me right now."

The entire bar was watching us, I felt so uncomfortable. I figured someone figured out I was transgender, but I didn't really care about that anymore. I crossed my legs and squeezed closer into my boyfriend. Charles was still talking but I couldn't focus on what he was saying, everyone was too focused on me.

"What just happened? Why is everyone looking at me?" I asked "Is it what I think it is? Can you tell me?"

"I can, but you're not gonna like it."

***

Charles had a group of friends, most of them have since moved away from Pennsylvania. There were four couples, and they did everything together, including have children at the same time. Almost all the kids were the same age. They went to the same schools and they even went on vacation together.

Susan was Charles's favorite of his friends' wives. They were very flirty together and they teased that once the kids grew up they would divorce the spouses and marry each other, and see the world. It was a game they played for years. Susan would say things like; 'When me and Charles are together we are going to Bermuda, hide away from all of YOU people.' They would laugh, it was just a lot of joking. Charles's wife, Mary Ellen was in on it.