Princess on the Balcony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually," She started lighting another cigarette, "I think, that baby is probably Eddie or Jason's. I'm going to insist on a paternity test before I adopt. HAH." She walked down the steps to the car, the driver got in first. "Goodbye princess, you will never make Charles as happy as I will." She slammed her car door and they were gone. I was all alone on the steps.

***

I sat on the bed, I was going to call Charles. My day had been ruined by his imaginary girlfriend. I looked at the clock it was after six and was almost dark out. I went to sleep instead, I was under the covers. I was confused and hurt. How could people be so nasty? If Charles needed someone like that in his life he could have her. I fell asleep.

I heard the bedroom door open.

"Sabrina," He whispered, "Are you okay, are you sleeping?"

I didn't want to talk, let him hear the news from Susan. "I don't feel good." I didn't, I fell asleep again. What the hell was I trying to prove, here I was making believe I was pregnant for fuck sake. I was making believe I was a real woman, I couldn't really cope with it. Lately, my mind was confused and sometimes depressed and my body was telling me I wasn't having enough sex. How long could this go on?

By the time I woke up, it was after five am, and Charles was holding me like he always did. I got up and snuck into the office downstairs to shower. My phone had so many texts and missed calls. I would answer everyone later. I was going out.

***

I wanted to get dressed and out of the house before Charles got up. I did my makeup and hair quick and put on my tight black short dress, pantyhose, and chunky nude sandals. My baby bump looked huge and my ass looked fantastic in this dress. I put on my dark glasses, grabbed a coat, and headed out the back door.

My car was filled with all the things I got yesterday, I forgot I bought food. I would have to throw everything away. I took the bag with chop meat and cheese and the cake that was on the car's floor all night and I went back into the house. Everything went into the garbage, the night was a complete bust. I decided to leave the beer, clothes, and heels in the back seat.

First stop was the cafe, I got my regular coffee, large. Everyone was happy to see me and they asked about my dinner. I said fine. I then headed to the park. It was early, it was empty and I was looking for a view. When I had my condo and I was depressed I would sit on my balcony and gaze at the trees and imagine I was getting ready to go somewhere. Today it was cold and I had my hot coffee, my heels bouncing as I figured out what I was going to do. I had no idea.

Two hours later I called Amanda.

I was at her door, she didn't say anything she gave me a hug. I brought her a muffin and we kinda squished it between us. She took my coat and poured me another coffee. I sniffed and took a sip, I didn't really want to tell her EVERYTHING but I did.

Forty-five minutes later she had a plan.

***

Inside Charles' and Sabrina's house.

The kitchen is dark it's still early. Charles walks around the first floor, "Sabrina?" He checks the garage, he goes outside to see if she is parked on the street like she usually does. The street is empty. He notices the cigarette butts on the porch. "What is this? Shit, don't tell me fucking Susan was here."

He misses Sabrina already. He checks his phone, no texts from her but three from Susan. "This can't be good, why is she even back in PA." He gets dressed, he makes coffee, he throws out the grinds. On top of the garbage is a small cake. He pulls it out. "Happy Birthday to me, what is this now?"

He calls Jason. "Hey, did you hear from Sabrina?"

"No, but Amber talked to her yesterday."

"Mmm. Do you know when her birthday is?"

***

Charles is at the Hampton Inn in Easton. Susan is in 12D. He doesn't want to go up.

She opens the door, he smells the cigarette smoke right away. She is happy to see him. "Come in."

"What the hell did you do?"

"What? Sit down, take it easy." She pointed to the bed.

"Did you say something to Sabrina? I can't even get in touch with her. How could you treat her like that?"

"I just gave her the facts."

He looked at her. What the hell was he doing to himself and to the woman he loved. "Stay away from us. I don't want to see you again." He slammed her door he never saw her again.

Charles was in front of Mrs. Gunn's house, he wasn't looking forward to this either. He had to be a man, he should have done this over a year ago. He couldn't understand how Sabrina could have such mature relationships with other men and he couldn't handle these two women. He learned nothing in his entire marriage to Mary Ellen, he was a terrible husband. Now he was a terrible boyfriend.

The conversation didn't go too well to start with until he told her about Sabrina. She was so good for him and his kids. She did everything for everybody and everyone loved her. Mrs. Gunn understood immediately.

"I'm sorry Charles I'm just so bored. After my husband died, well you know." She rubbed her eyes. "You know Sabrina answers my texts during the day. My kids don't even do that." She told him.

"You can't believe this crazy scheme I got her involved in. God, why am I doing these things to her."

No one deserved this aggravation from Charles, Susan or from Mrs. Gunn, or even the rest of the world. Mrs. Gunn was drying her eyes, she understood. She deleted Sabrina and Charles from her contacts. Charles would now see her more than ever.

***

I was still at Amanda's, I was going to stay the night, It was late, I only texted Amber and Monica. I wouldn't answer anyone else. I then noticed that Mrs. Gunn's texts suddenly stopped. She was good for about two an hour during the day. She was a little needy.

"Amanda! Do you feel like taking a ride?"

It was my first time meeting Mrs. Gunn, turns out her first name was Amanda too. She was very happy to meet me in person, she gave me a hug, a long one. We had more coffee, she was a little intense and she made me edgy, then she told me Charles stopped by. I called him and told him where I was, while the two Amanda's watched me.

"I'm going to stay with a friend for a while, goodnight." I wasn't going to miss him.

We left, I couldn't wait for Thursday. I would be surrounded by people, friends, and lovers. I would make people happy for a couple of hours. I needed some distractions again.

***

I spent the Holidays with Amanda, Hal, and their family. I called The boys and the girls to ask if they got my presents, I wasn't going to be seeing them. I called Charles and did the same, he wouldn't let me off the phone. I had to say goodnight. Christmas night we finally had the NEIPA I had saved for Charles, it was incredible, probably the best I have ever had. I kept the rest in the fridge for Hal.

It was the day after Christmas and we were in Cubbies. Marilyn's shop was closed so we had to get dressed and made up ourselves at Amanda's. I picked out the new dress for this week. It was white lace, it was stunning and very short. My belly and boobs looked so big. I had on control top pantyhose and new five-inch white pumps. I was standing in front of Amanda's mirror fixing my hair, it was so long. I really didn't notice. It was halfway between my shoulders and nipples, I had to cut some of my bangs.

The three of us made our way into Cubby's, this was going to be the Christmas show, mostly Holiday songs. I was extremely prepared, this is what the holidays were like when I was young when I was a teenager. I played songs and my small family would sing and get drunk. It was one of the few memories I cherished. Every couple of years I would get a new keyboard.

Kurt and his girlfriend were the first to sing. I never made them wait. They did 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' and then I looked up. Charles was watching me, he had Amber and Monica and even the boyfriends behind them, I didn't realize they were all coming home for the holidays. This was the first time they came to the bar, they were still too young to even walk through the door, but Cubby made an exception for them. After the song, I had to stop and hug all the kids. I ignored Charles. The girls couldn't believe how big I had gotten, while the boys were just amused.

After the first set we caught up, I was happy to see everyone. Suddenly I heard my name. "Sabrina?" It was the other Amanda, Mrs. Gunn. She was holding a present. "Happy birthday dear, I'm sorry I'm late."

I looked up and Cubby let down a banner, the music on the speakers shut and everyone sang. I was stunned, I think I was more embarrassed than anything, I wasn't used to being the center of attention. I still don't like it, I went back to the piano and hoped I didn't have to open any presents.

That night I went home with Charles and the kids. I told him I was going to sleep in the office for a while, and then he told me about Susan. I didn't believe it was really over, it had gone on for so long. I didn't care who he was sleeping with besides me, but I couldn't imagine that he would choose to sleep with someone so vile. That is what made me disappointed. Did I want to be involved with someone like that? He would have to change to draw me out of the quiet office bed.

***

The end of my pregnancy was my favorite, for three months I went to the Doctor for screenings and surveillance. I then went to Marilyn's with Amanda and got bigger and bigger, and Charles went with me everywhere. I didn't even ask him anymore. He was always warming up the car for me or getting me water or just holding my hand. If I looked like I was getting overexcited he would nibble my neck and whisper in my ear. He finally knew how to calm me down. We didn't start sleeping together again until the end of February. He was begging me. My libido was in check mainly because of the weight of the prosthetics and I knew I could hold out longer than him. When he would say he needed my body I would ask him if he had anyone else to sleep with first. I didn't want to be an afterthought. He said he hadn't had sex since our last time, the Sunday before Christmas, I couldn't believe he could hold out that long.

Once I felt I could trust him I slipped into his bed. I didn't want him to fuck me yet, I just wanted the company. I needed to get used to him holding me again. It wouldn't take long I was very low maintenance.

We had a baby shower for Amanda and me at the bar the Thursday before my due date. We made everyone make donations to our favorite charity, no presents. Cubby doubled the amount and then Charles tripled it.

Then Silvia sang Superstar.

'Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh baby

I love you, I really do'

She said it was my shower gift, and it was definitely my favorite. She said baby over fifty times, I couldn't believe it had no effect on me.

***

I was all dressed up. It was March 28th, my due date. I was a twenty-seven-year-old pregnant hashtag girlslikeus and hashtag transisbeautiful person with her own boobs. I was totally satisfied with myself. I was looking in the mirror. I had on a tan dress, showing lots of leg, and had on six-inch copper-colored heels with a two-inch platform. My hair was long and I had on large golden hoops in my ears. My lips were dark mauve and looked perfect. My belly was the biggest it ever got and I couldn't wait to show off. Was this really me? Is there where I finally ended up?

"Honey, Amanda and Hal are here."

We hugged them and we got ready to leave. I was sitting in the back of their car with Charles, he kept on rubbing my arm. I was looking at my license, ID, and passport. I was very happy, we were going on a trip, Charles was finally taking me out of Pennsylvania.

When we got to the airport the staff was waiting for us with wheelchairs to bring us onto the plane, if that was protocol it was okay with me. Once on the plane, Amanda and I had so much legroom, the men were behind us. Charles kept on playing with my hair, I didn't realize that was what he liked, I wouldn't have cut it last year if I'd known. We were all reading Parents magazine of course and drinking organic tea.

"Anything else ladies?" The stewardess asked us.

"No thank you," I answered, "but can I buy you a house, you are so wonderful." She laughed, but I was semi-serious, hoping I could be like her, she seemed like the perfect woman. I would love to be wonderful and fulfilling everyone's requests. I would be so good at it. I invited her to come to Cubby's next time I played, I would play anything she wanted.

I was going to continue playing the piano, the Mark's insisted on it.

The plane ride was long and I slept through most of it, lately, I had been so tired. All this extra weight was hard. I had so much respect for women, not just the weight but the whole experience, it completely changed my preconceptions and views of everything. Even the way people treated me was different. Why couldn't everyone treat everyone else like they were expecting, the world would be a better place.

I was coming back from the restroom and Amanda held my hand as I sat. "Now wasn't this a great idea?"

"It was, I just wish I had more energy I would have Charles make me a member of the mile-high club." We laughed.

"Are you talking about me?" He asked.

***

Our hotel was right next to the hospital. Germany was beautiful in March.

The next day we all got changed and showered. I put the prosthetic belly into a box I was going to ship it back to Marilyn, let someone else have the experience. I was standing in front of the mirror I was only wearing my white panties, I was looking at the new me. I had changed so much in eight months. My hips were wider, my waist was so narrow. I had lost weight wearing the belly, ironically only in my slight mid-section. Exercising with the extra weight was hard but obviously so worth it. My face was a little more feminine and my breasts were perky and full. Charles stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me. We looked at each other through the mirror. We then made love without the extra weight for the first time since my twelfth week.

It was the first time in months my bottom wasn't hanging off the bed so his cock could glide in easier. He sucked on my sensitive nipples as I played with his hair. I was now completely in love with him, he had changed so much since Christmas, he had become more attentive and even a little nicer. He never made me do anything that would make me uncomfortable, I wasn't worried about my comfort zone anymore, I stayed comfortably inside it. If it was a blue chalk circle then I was secreted right in the middle. Charles moved up and nuzzled my neck, he wanted to smell and get lost in my long hair.

"Charles I'm ready for your cock, baby." He smiled and hovered over my body. I was slippery and squeaky clean and he slid right in. "Ahh," I moaned, I needed this. His manhood was reaching places I hadn't been to in months. He made love to me for twenty minutes I was in every position he threw me in. I was so limber and light, I was a completely different woman. Charles was a completely different man.

When he came inside me he whispered in my ear, "I think that was the one, I have a feeling."

"Well go stuff your feeling," I told him, "I'm done, but keep pushing harder I'm not ready to orgasm yet."

He laughed as he plowed into me. It would be hard to lose the smile on my face.

***

We stopped off at the office at St. Marien-Hospital to give them the money we raised from the baby shower party. They thanked us profusely and took us to the maternity ward.

Amanda looked so beautiful, she was in a navy blue dress and her hair was long and tied in a ponytail. Her heels were very high, I was glad I had some influence on her. Me, I was dressed so slutty, I was dressed the way I liked to be dressed. I had on a white skirt around my wide hips. It had the slightest slit showing off my left thigh and my nude pantyhose. I had a tube top around my boobs. My coat hung on my arms, I wanted Germany to see my shoulders. On my feet were my Pleaser heels, I couldn't wait to start wearing them again. They were white seven-inch platforms with a clear strap, I was once again only an inch shorter than Charles, my preferred height.

Amanda was holding her new daughter, Hal had his new son, they looked so happy. I was proud to be friends with both of them, I loved both of them dearly. The nurse was taking temperatures and flitting around the room.

"How come you never told me you were having twins?" I asked Amanda.

"Well, I don't know, I felt a little greedy, here I was having two babies and some women couldn't even have one. Plus I didn't want to be bigger than you, haha."

The nurse came over and took little Ally away from Amanda and she placed her in my arms. I wasn't ready for that. She smelled so good and I imagined she was smiling at me. She was only a couple of days old.

Hal looked up to us, "We were thinking, you can say no of course, but..."

***

The nurse took Charles and me on the elevator, and we went to the top floor. I smiled, it was so quiet. The beautiful nurse, Johanna, gave me little Ally as we sat on a red couch.

"I 'vil' be right back," She said. I heard a pop. "Here you go." She smiled at us, as I started crying. I held Ally closer to me, I loved listening to her breathe, it was better than any song I had ever heard or knew how to play.

"Thank you," Charles said to her as he took the two glasses.

She smiled and drew up the blinds, beautiful Cologne appeared out the large window.

When it was fully opened she looked at us and pointed to the city. "A view, a drink, and I love your heels." She touched my knee and then she left, and then Charles kissed me. It had been a strange couple of wonderful months. I don't think I had ever been happier.

Charles pulled me closer to him as we toasted with the French Champagne in this German hospital, holding a beautiful blonde baby. "So how does it feel to be a Godmother?"

"Wonderful. How does it feel to be a Godfather?"

***

We stayed in Germany for a couple of weeks, Hal and Amanda still had to fill out some more paperwork and have more interviews, while Charles and I babysat. It was the best time I have ever had in my life, I even did some work, but Charles did none.

On the plane ride back, I had one of the babies in my arms the entire time. I imagined I was a new mother, I was definitely a new woman.

When we returned to Easton we had everyone to the house for dinner and drinks. My perfect made-up occasion. Amber and Monica cried when I showed them the pictures we took in Germany. I was already planning on taking the two of them the next time I went. Every girl should experience Europe. I made so many friends at the hospital and the neighborhood shops. I even picked up some German. 'Ich liebe deine High Heels.'

We told everyone we gave the baby up for adoption.

Monica held me she couldn't stop crying. "Aren't you going to miss her?"

"I will try not to, I have Amanda's two little ones when I need to hug someone small." Amanda walked over, and Monica and I held her babies, our babies. We both stopped crying, we were too busy fussing with the bottles.

***

Charles and I were in our bed, I was on my back and had my legs on his shoulders. My stockings and heels always looked great on either side of his head. He was fucking me and we were talking. He used to tease me as his cock plowed in and out of me but now it was when we caught up.

He didn't tease and I didn't pout. We were finally adults.

"Remember months ago when someone told everyone you were having a baby?" He bent down and kissed my lips, I couldn't answer him.

"Yeah, don't," Smack, "remind me."

"Well it was Jason, he said you looked so excited when he called you Mommy. Plus the girlfriends were so happy about it."