Princess on the Balcony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Once back in the car my body was on overload. I had to cross my legs as I looked at the forms for my new license, under sex it said F. I couldn't believe something like that could get my juices flowing but it massively did. Charles was now sitting next to a female according to the state of Pennsylvania. The vehicle started and he moved up a couple of feet stopping once my body slid against him.

I started to sob. "Charles, can we stay here just for a little while please?" I begged, I then inched even closer to him on the Jeeps bench. I put my lips to his cheek and then moved my hand to his crotch. My other hand slipped up his arm. I just needed to feel him, I had never been so horny in my life. I was now completely untucked and I would have to fix my pants later to stay looking femme.

"I would love to baby, but you have to get to Marilyns and then we have to be in Allentown." He said with a huge smile on his face, and a huge erection growing down his leg. He was loving this, he was loving what this crazy situation was doing to me.

My body was writhing, I needed his cock so I started petting it, right from his crotch as it made its way down his thigh. His manhood needed attention he just wanted to tease me. "Charles, please I have to cum, I'm too excited. Don't you want a new woman to play with your cock?" Once he put the Jeep into park I knew I had him. I'm sure my hair on his face and my body against him was making him as horny as I was.

"I want you in my mouth." I practically screamed in his ear. He chuckled as I slid his zipper down and maneuvered his big cock out of his pants, my long nails surrounding it. We were in the afternoon daylight and I just noticed the town was full of people. I didn't care as I held his cock, challenging the old ladies to watch us through the car windshield. I rubbed him some more as we kissed. I felt like the shot of hormones the Doctor gave me was completely taking over my mind and body. I was in full fem mode, even the slightest bit of masculinity was now drained away as I held onto Charles's big dick and his tongue danced in my mouth.

I pulled back and grimaced at him. "If I don't have your manhood inside me soon I'm going to faint," I told him, and I knew he was loving everything that was happening. I couldn't wait as I repositioned my body and bent down over his cock. I always kissed the head first, then in one quick motion, it slid through my lips and down my throat. "Mmm," I hummed as I took his dick inside me. Charles loved when I did that. He was leaning back as I was sucking and my long nails were now tickling his thigh. The letter on my license was burned into my mind's eye. The F was sending me completely over the edge, and his cock never tasted so good.

Knock, Knock, Knock. There was a rapping on Charles's driver's side window.

"You can't stay here, ya gotta..." It was a policeman.

I looked up at him, my mouth full of Charles's cock as he watched me go down on my boyfriend. He totally forgot what he was saying.

I felt Charles tighten up and get tense, but I knew it wasn't because he was ready to cum.

The policeman spoke again. "Ah, I'm sorry but you can't be doing this on a public street, and you are in a loading zone." Of course, we are I was waiting for a load. The whole time the cop was there I couldn't stop I was way too horny. The whole morning was leading up to this. Once Charles and I came I would be able to relax and get on with our day.

"Ma'am?" The policeman said to me, "Can you stop a second?" He then pulled out his ticket book.

I slid up Charles's cock, and he plopped out of my mouth. He was leaning against my cheek. "Sorry officer," I told him in my little girl voice.

Charles's hand went in my hair. "Yeah, we're sorry officer, but my girlfriend is twelve weeks pregnant and her hormones are a little wonky at the moment."

He smiled, "I wish my wife's hormones would get wonky like that." He looked back down. "Can you please put away your penis, sir?" I moved up and helped slip Charles's cock back into his pants.

"Ah," He said as he looked up at the street. "Pregnant huh? Why don't you two pullover by that tree over there? Finish up and be on your way. I don't want any of the store owners catching you two."

I smiled as I looked at his name badge. "Thank you, Officer Terry, have a great day." I'm sure I could suck him off too as a real thank you but we were pressed for time. He was laughing and shaking his head as we pulled out and parked near the tree.

I still needed Charles to cum. That whole interaction made me even more excited. Once again with his dick in my mouth and his hands in my hair, I finished what I started. I held his cock in my right hand and my left was rubbing Charles's back.

"I'm cumming baby," he told me like I didn't know. I knew every tick and movement of his body. I got ready as he came in my mouth, I orgasmed myself. My hand was nowhere near my crotch. I had such a powerful orgasm and I moaned and thanked God for this incredible man that he had given me. I wouldn't let him leave as I cuddled against him and I held him tight. I was finally able to relax.

We waved to Officer Terry as we drove by.

***

Marilyns' was nice and quiet when we arrived. I was glad, I didn't want any other customers to hear what we were planning on doing.

Marilyn was extremely excited to get started. "Pregnant, huh? It's so nice you are starting a family, ha. You are a very lucky girl. Most of the girls that come in for these prostheses are only able to manage a weekend or maybe a week."

"Well," I said a little sheepishly, "Someone told an entire party of about sixty people I was in the family way." I was looking at Charles and he shook his head.

"Let's get you ready to go full term."

It took about an hour to get measured and fitted. The item was called a 'Silicone Pregnant Belly' and there were three sizes. Small was for three to five months, medium from six to eight, and then large from eight until delivery.

Marilyn was on the phone ordering the three sizes. "You can come in every Tuesday or Thursday for a fitting. We can add a little more each time you come in. You can come in on Thursday's too so we can get you ready for your show." I always came into her shop on Fridays to get extra ready for Charles and usually during the week anyway to change the spectrum of my nails.

"Believe it or not, a little serendipity is happening, on Tuesdays, I have another woman, Amanda, who is doing the same as you. Her due date is pretty close to yours, ha. It might be a good idea to meet." She told us. I couldn't believe there would be someone else attempting this, and at the same time, but I was very happy to have a co-conspirator. "I can keep the two of you on the same schedule."

Marilyn was talking to me like I really was pregnant. It was fun and exciting but it was starting to make me extremely excited again. Charles kept on looking at me when she would say things like 'Soon you will have to go shopping for baby clothes or 'Maybe you should sign up for 'Mommy and Me' classes now before they get too crowded' she would laugh but I was getting turned on. Charles knew that I was going to attack him once we were in the safety of the Jeep. I was hoping this wasn't going to get my engines running every time until March, Charles will be worn out.

Before I left Marilyn painted my nails a dark pink and gave my hair a little blowout. She also put a little more makeup on me than I have been used to.

"You have to stand out under the lights." She told me. But I was hoping it was going to be dark, I was starting to get nervous all over again.

She sent me back into her fitting room to put on my outfit for the gig. I wore sheer nude pantyhose and pink panties. I had on a pink and black full plaid skater skirt and a matching sleeveless top which showed off a little of my perfect belly. I had on black chunky four-inch heels with a nice thin ankle strap. I looked very cute. I couldn't believe I was out in the world dressed like this.

When I came out Marilyn decided to add hip pads to me to give me a curvier figure. Now I looked fantastic, and I was feeling a little too horny again. Twelve weeks and counting up to my due date.

***

"How do I look?" I asked Charles when we were outside of the salon. My heart was beating so fast. I was posing and holding out my full skirt. I was feeling sexy especially in my new heels.

"I have to admit, you look incredible, All I can think about is grabbing hold of your breasts." He laughed. "They look bigger than usual."

"Well let's get in the Jeep because that is the least you are going to do." With a sensuous smile on my face, I led him to our parking space. Before we got in I grabbed him around the neck and drew his face down to mine. "How much time do we have?"

"Not too much, maybe we better get going." He said.

"No way, please Charles," I told him, "You are going to have to take me. Now!" This whole baby-making thing was crazy. I was now so overwhelmed and I could tell he wasn't understanding the whole situation. In my head I was pregnant, a fantasy I had thought about for years. It was becoming too much for me. We walked to the car, he was in the lead. I stopped, I felt like I was losing control. "Charles I'm not going to be able to do this." Once again I put my hands over my eyes, I started crying. I felt him put his arm around me. "I never felt like this before, I don't know what's happening to me."

He then grabbed my hand as I looked at him. "I'm sorry baby, I told you I was going to handle this, and I am.

He took my hand and led me to a small alley behind the salon. We looked both ways and walked toward the end of it, near the backyard.

We kissed in the tight dark space. Worse comes to worst I could cum just by his kisses. I have done it many times before. I once came when I first viewed his manhood peaking out of his pants, when we were first going out.

I was still sobbing when he smiled at me. He bent and kissed my neck as he played with my boobs. I knew my makeup was going to get a little messed from him and my tears, so I asked him to go easy. He then spun me around and I leaned against the wall. He lifted my skirt, pulled down my pantyhose, and played with me in my panties. His hand up the leg hole of my silky pink panties. He rubbed my breast with one hand and fingered my 'pussy' with the other.

"Charles, please fuck me, I, I'm so ready." He snickered as he pulled his long finger out of me. He kissed my neck as he undid his pants. Soon his cock was entering me, I had been leaking all day and I was still wet from this afternoon's cock sucking encounter, I knew he would be able to slide in. I felt every inch make its way inside me. It didn't take long and I almost screamed. I had to hold my breath, the alley would echo and the entire town would hear my orgasm. This whole crazy situation was making me hornier than ever, we would have to come up with a plan. I couldn't be sucking him off on a busy street and getting fucked in an alley, I was a pregnant woman for chrissakes.

***

Once we got to Allentown, we found a spot and we headed into the club. I couldn't believe the picture they used of me for the huge poster in the window. It was of me in my Playboy outfit that I gave Jason and Eddie. Charles was intrigued but I was a little embarrassed.

"Oh my god baby, I can't believe that's the picture they have? What are these people going to expect from me?" I was nervous once again and I needed a drink.

"Wow," He said, "Is that who's playing tonight, I may never leave." I hit him lightly on the arm. A couple of months ago this would have totally freaked me out, but I was finally comfortable with my body and showing it off to others.

When we walked in everyone was happy to see us and we didn't know anyone. Rehearsal went well, both Cubby and Silvia showed up and they helped me with the mics and the setlists. There was a book of lyrics and a music stand. It wasn't real karaoke because we would be playing all these songs live.

"I hope nobody wants to sing any songs from Musicals," I told the two of them. "I don't know any of that."

Cubby laughed, "We can use the karaoke machine if they really want to sing those."

After the practice I was itching to start, the people were making their way into the room. It was dark with a spotlight on the piano and another where the singers would stand. I asked Cubby to take down my light and he gave me a lamp so I could at least see my fingers.

We sat at the bar to wait, and I met the staff, they gave me a non-alcoholic beer from Weyerbacher. I wasn't happy, I would need real alcohol if I wasn't going to shake. I was way too shy to be watched by people and not drinking something full of alcohol.

"So Charles tells me you went to the Doctor," Silvia sat next to me at the bar while I was checking over some of the songs. "How many weeks, do you know?"

"12 weeks, the due date is in March."

"Oh my god, soon you are going to be a mommy are you excited?"

"I am?" More excited than she could ever imagine. This conversation was starting me on the road again to me begging for another crazy orgasm.

***

The night went very smoothly, I had Cubby helping most of the time and he announced all of the singers. Some of them were too good to be singing in a bar in Allentown. Charles sat next to me most of the night taking pictures. I realized my nervousness was keeping my libido in check, and as long as the conversations steered away from my impending 'pregnancy' I would be fine. Tonight was a learning experience and I figured by next Thursday all the crazy kinks would be worked out.

We have been playing for almost two hours and we were winding down. There were at least forty people left in the audience and everyone seemed to be having fun. A woman came up to sing a Cher song and put her drink on the piano. It looked fruity and colorful and full of rum, I needed it. If she left it there when she was done I would be necking the thing down in seconds. I was going to have to start sneaking alcohol like when I was in high school. I couldn't believe everyone was so conscious of how healthy an expectant Mother should be.

I got through the whole night without having to ravage Charles in one of the restrooms. My mind was way too focused on thinking about cocktails and not cock.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen," Cubby said to the happy revelers, "This is our last song of the night." He then looked at me. "Hopefully Sabrina here knows it, I want to dedicate it to her." He then whispered in my ear.

Oh shit, this wasn't going to be good, and of course, I knew it. It was a song my parents played all the time from a greatest hits that was too hard to listen all the way through.

Cubby smiled and then went back to the mic. "Thank you again for coming tonight everyone, Sabrina will be here every Thursday until she, well you know... Pops..." They all laughed as I started playing the piano. It was a duet and there was no way I was singing any of it.

'Having my baby

What a lovely way of saying

How much you love me.'

Cubby started singing, he didn't know the type of effect something like this would have on me.

'Having my baby

What a lovely way of saying

What you're thinking of me.

I can see it your face is glowing'

He then looked at me, my fingers were on auto-pilot, I used to play this for my parents when I was young. I hated this song.

He then sat next to Charles who was at the table closest to me. I think he wanted him to sing with him but I knew Charles could never remember more than two words from anything. Thank god he was consistent. The crowd started singing with him instead. How do they even know the words to this stupid song?

'I see it showin' Oh

The seed inside you, Baby

Do you feel it growin'

Are you happy in knowin' that you're having my baby?'

When he was done everyone stood up and clapped, Cubby rubbed my shoulder with his free hand. "How was that? That should be our closing number of the night, every Thursday night. They loved it."

That was all I needed because now I was starting to feel pregnant again, Charles was going to have to do something about this before we left.

Cubby announced, "Thank you, drive safe. I can call a cab if you don't feel you can drive." He told the people leaving the bar.

A lot of them thanked me and took my hand. "See you next week." They were all so nice and appreciative, I'm glad they had a great time.

***

I was a mess when we finally got in the Jeep. "Thank god, that's over, out of all the freakin' songs, I need you again, please Charles."

He moved the Jeep into a darker spot and I slipped closer. He started to kiss me again for the millionth time. I was shaking again but this time from excitement. He put his hand under my skirt, inside my pantyhose and he slipped into my panties, he did something he had never done before. He rubbed me while we made out. Soon I was shooting cum all over my silky panties again for the third time today. I would have rather gotten fucked, I didn't like that he even knew that part of my body existed.

"Oh my god baby, I so needed that."

***

The next morning I was so wrung out, Charles left hours ago and I was in the huge bed alone. If that was what was going to happen every Thursday, then Charles was going to be limping all weekend.

***

On Tuesday I went to Marilyn's Salon to meet Amanda. I could not believe there was someone else attempting this crazy scheme like me. Marilyn ushered me in, she was excited and she couldn't wait for us to meet. I walked into one of her consultation rooms and a woman was checking her phone.

She looked up, "Hi, nice to meet you I'm Amanda." She said as she grabbed my hands.

"Sabrina," I said and then we were quiet, it was a little surreal.

Marilyn poured us both a glass of wine and then left us alone to get to know each other.

"This is so crazy," Amanda said.

"I know, you can't imagine the day I had last week, oof."

Amanda Rivers was five years older than me, she was thirty-one. She told me, she and her husband couldn't conceive but they asked the Doctor not to tell them which one it was. I was thinking that was kinda nice. They had adopted from a woman in Germany and in March they were going to go and finally pick up the baby when it was born. Amanda told me they had been to Germany three times already for interviews.

I started to tell her my reasons for wearing the prosthetic and I felt a little foolish. She didn't seem even a little judgemental, even when I told her what happened at the Mark's party. Actually, she seemed a little surprised when I revealed I was transgender. "I'm playing a game and you are living your life, I feel like a fake." She then held my hand when my nose started to run and a few tears were clouding my eyes. I had been so emotional the last couple of weeks. My hormones were all over the place.

"Don't be silly, enjoy this. I am. We get all the benefit of being pregnant without the stretch marks, ha."

In the beginning, I was very intrigued because Marilyn told me that we looked similar. Amanda had dirty blonde hair a little past her shoulders, while my strawberry blond bob was a little longer passing my own. We were about the same height and we both were the same size and shape, though her hips and rear end were so perfect, I was jealous. We were going to be going through the same size of the fake bellies at the same time, it would make it easier for Marilyn to keep track. Our due dates were off by eleven days.

I told her about my piano playing gig and she volunteered to help me. I was amazed, she was so forthcoming about everything. We might have shared some traits looks wise but in personality, she was the complete package. She was bright and sunny while I was nervous and shy.