Princess Playthings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayren opened her eyes. Sir Abbott looked much more relaxed. Ayren even noticed that pitched tent in his shorts was gone.

"Clean this up, would you?" Sir Abbott said, pointing at a spot on the ground. Ayren saw some white liquid--soap maybe?--on the ground, near where Sir Abbott had been standing. Sir Abbott started towards the door. "I'm going to go take a nap."

"Yes, sir," Ayren nodded eagerly. She knelt and cleaned the small mess. When finished, she re-donned the skimpy green top and hurried off to find her sister. They had to ready dinner for when Sir Abbott awoke from his nap.

---

The guards stood in front of the throne, where Sir Abbott lounged. Ayren and Penelope knelt on the throne to his left and right--neither of them knew why, but it seemed important to be on display next to Sir Abbott. The guards looked at the princesses freely--even hungrily--but no one seemed alarmed to see them in this position.

"Sire," the head guard said, "I... we wanted to know how best to serve. We have a lot of time on our hands, all of a sudden. There seems to be no crime. No threats. We don't know what to do."

"Well how about you reduce shifts," Sir Abbott said. "Take a break. Keep getting paid, but go home and have some free time back."

"Oh," the head guard said, surprised. "I didn't expect... that's great! Thank you!"

"But first," Sir Abbott said, raising a finger, "help me out with something."

"Yes sire," the head guard said. "What can we do?"

"Go get me some servants. Find the most beautiful women from the city, the countryside, wherever. Nice faces, sure, but pay special attention to nice figures. Does anyone need examples of what that means?" He gestured vaguely to the princesses kneeling by the throne. The guards smiled and leered. Their gazes felt good on her exposed skin.

"They'll serve here in the palace. Also, get me some seamstresses. We're going to make them some nice uniforms."

"Yes, sire," the head guard nodded.

The guards hurried out to fulfill the order. Sir Abbott whistled and--although neither had been commanded like this before--both princesses knew what he wanted them to do. They stood and sidled up next to Sir Abbott, pressing their bodies against him on the throne. Sir Abbott's hands grabbed greedily at their thighs. Both princesses wiggled their tits on his body, apparently spontaneously.

"Don't you worry, princesses," Sir Abbott said. "I'm bringing in some eye candy, but they won't replace you. There's just something so right about princess playthings. The beautiful untouchables, all mine to touch." Although neither princess registered the words in their minds, both giggled and continued to push themselves onto him.

"You're both making me so impatient," Sir Abbott said. "History says that I should wait seven days, but..." His eyes leered at Penelope's tits, then shifted to Ayren's tits, then back to Penelope's. "...I genuinely don't know if I can wait."

Suddenly, Ayren found herself wanting to encourage him to take her. The words poured out of her mouth as suddenly as they entered her mind. "Don't wait. I'm all your's. Take me however you want me. Take us both. Stuff us full of it. Let us be your little princess whores." She was aware as she spoke that Penelope was saying very similar things. Ayren felt that she should not be saying these things, as a proper princess of a noble dynasty, but they were her true desires of her heart and she felt compelled to speak them.

Sir Abbott stood suddenly, removing himself from the beautiful, begging princesses. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a long breath. Ayren found her and her sister's mouths suddenly close, cutting off their begging.

"It's day six," Sir Abbott said softly. "Tomorrow." He turned back to the princesses, leering at their bodies. "Stand up and let me see those tits."

Both sisters stood and lifted their tops off. They stood, proudly displaying their chests for Sir Abbott. Sir Abbott walked closer, reaching up and squeezing their tits. It wasn't the gentle grasp of a gentleman lover. It was the firm grip of ownership. Ayren heard herself and Penelope giggle un unison.

"Day six," Sir Abbott muttered. "Or..." He cocked his head to the side. "It was morning time." Something seemed to solidify in his eyes, some resolve taking form. He stepped back, letting go of the princess's tits.

"After dinner tonight, you will retire with me to my chambers," Sir Abbott said. "A few hours early won't hurt, and if it does I'm sure I can manage your transition well enough." The first sentence made sense to them, but the second passed through their brains without registering.

Whatever he meant, both princesses were very excited for whatever Sir Abbott had in store for them.

---

Both princesses decided to leave their skimpy outfits behind when they served dinner. Ayren was aware that this was odd behavior, going far out of her way to abandon modesty all together, but once the idea entered her head, she knew it was what she was going to do. After all, Sir Abbott had seen her tits plenty. What was wrong with showing him her pussy or her ass?

Penelope and Ayren served him dinner in the nude. While Sir Abbott had always been rather free with his grips on the princesses, his hands were on them frequently and firmly. He paid special attention to Penelope's tits, once pulling them close so he could suck on her nipples (Penelope giggled giddily as he did so). He had a firm appreciation for Ayren's ass, frequently slapping it after she delivered food or wine to him. Dinner ran very long, because Sir Abbott seemed less and less concerned with eating and more and more concerned with playing with the princesses.

Ayren went to retrieve dessert--a sweet tart that he had taken a liking to. When she returned, she found Penelope straddling Sir Abbott. His face was buried between her tits. Penelope was making moans of pleasure, gyrating her hips against Sir Abbott's crotch.

Ayren approached, setting the tart down onto the table. Sir Abbott's face emerged from Penelope's sizable tits long enough to look up at Ayren and smile. He gestured for her to come closer, then placed his face back into Penelope's chest. Sir Abbott's hand gripped and slapped Ayren's ass. Ayren's mind was filled with the pleasure that each hard, commanding slap imbued her with. She hoped that Sir Abbott was pleased with her and her sister's bodies.

Sir Abbott's hand found it's way around Ayren's waste. A finger explored her pussy, which was very wet. Ayren gasped with the pleasure of it, but also the surprise. She was a virgin. She was a virgin daughter of the King. Chastity was a political issue for the Kingdom. Her marriage was to bind the Kingdom to another in familial alliance.

Still, Ayren could not deny that Sir Abbott's finger exploring her pussy felt great. Almost as soon as her worries came to mind, they were gone again. She was wet. She was wanting. Her only regret was that the dragon slayer wasn't filling her with something more substantial down there yet.

After a few minutes of playing with Ayren's pussy and sucking on Penelope's tits, he finally sat back, looked at the tart and said, "I think I'm going to save that tart for later." He eyed the sisters hungrily. "Tonight, you're my dessert."

They hurried, giggling and eager, to Sir Abbott's chambers. He repeatedly smacked their asses as they moved, eliciting more giggling. As they entered the bed chamber, both princesses pounced upon the bed, stretching and displaying their bodies on the silk sheets.

Sir Abbott closed the door and closed the steel bolt, locking them in. He turned to the princesses, jovialness fading quickly into a more primal fierceness. He unbuckled his belt and let his tunic fall down around his ankles. He stepped out of it and dropped his shorts, revealing a very stiff cock that Ayren knew she was going to be very acquainted with.

She hadn't see a cock up close before, Ayren realized. She hadn't actually expected to until her wedding night. Again, Ayren's mind became alarmed that she was on this bed, about to get fucked, next to her sister no less. Just as quickly as the alarm came, it faded again into the background. The cock was magnificent. Ayren wondered what it tasted like. And would it taste the same on her lips as it would in the back of her mouth. There was only one way to find out.

"Oh, I want it," Penelope moaned. "Oh I want it all over me. In my every hole."

Similar urges appeared in Ayren's mind. "Cover me with your cum. Disgrace me. We're your princess playthings."

"Fuck meeee," Penelope groaned. "I'm your royal whore."

"Fuck me!" Ayren exclaimed. "I wanna be your royal whore!"

"No, I want to be! Fuck my tits!" Penelope said.

"Fuck my ass!" Ayren shot back.

"My mouth!"

"My throat!"

"Ladies, I promise you I'll use you both like whores. Just be patient," Sir Abbott said, an evil twinkle in his eye. The urges to beg disappeared from her mind. He pointed at Ayren. "Let's start by trying out that throat, shall we?"

Ayren laid on her back, her neck off the edge of the bed. She opened wide and Sir Abbott put his dick into her mouth. Ayren had never had a dick in her mouth before, but instructions appeared in her mind about how to handle it. For now, it was important to just open wide and take it. Ayren opened, even as the cock filled her mouth. As he began to thrust forward, it pushed to the back of her throat, making her alarmingly close to choking on it. She quickly learned how to time her breathing about his thrusts, so he could fuck her face accordingly. She found that the cock didn't taste different in the front or in the back. It tastes just as magnificent in either place.

Penelope, meanwhile, climbed onto Ayren, straddling her sister. Although Ayren's view was blocked, she was pretty sure that Sir Abbott was playing with Penelope's tits and she was kissing up and down his neck. Penelope was serving Sir Abbott visually, while Ayren served him orally.

After a few minutes, Sir Abbott decided to pick a different hole--he had many to choose from. He put Penelope on her back and drilled into her pussy. Ayren decided--she believed on her own--to go suck on her sister's tits, because Sir Abbott would like that. She frequently grinned up at Sir Abbott in between having Penelope's sizeable tits between her lips.

Sir Abbott decided to give Ayren's ass a try. He fucked her from behind, slapping her ass cheeks with an open palm frequently. Penelope laid on her back in front of Ayren. After first, Ayren wondered what she was doing. Then, Sir Abbott's hand was on her neck and pushing her face downward. It wasn't until Ayren's face was almost in her sister's pussy until Ayren had the idea that she should use her tongue on it. Penelope responded well, moaning in delight. Ayren looked up and saw Penelope playing with her own tits, a look of ecstasy on her face. The cock in her ass hurt and the pussy on her mouth was humiliating, but all that faded in importance next to the fact that Sir Abbott was enjoying himself.

Next, he laid on his back while both princesses used their mouth on his cock, frequently kissing each other with the dick between their lips. Again, Ayren didn't know how to do anything, but whatever she set out to do she somehow knew how to do it just how Sir Abbott would want it.

After enjoying both mouths for a little while, Ayren decided to ride Sir Abbott. She straddled him, positioning her pussy above his cock, and gently maneuvered the head of his dick to her pussy lips. Just before she decided, impaling herself, Ayren thought once more that this was the last shred of virginity she had. Didn't this seem odd? The thought was gone after another moment and Ayren impaled herself on Sir Abbott's cock.

Riding him felt amazing, with the sort of fullness inside her that she had never felt before. Sir Abbott was enjoying the sensation, but Penelope had straddled Sir Abbott's chest. Her tits were a better view. Sir Abbott repeatedly smacked the massive tits. With each strike, Penelope moaned like a whore. The idea came into Ayren's mind to pull her sister's long braid. She did and Penelope's head lurched backward. The slapping continued on her tits--as did the moaning.

"God, I love those fucking tits," Sir Abbott sat with another smack.

"Good," Penelope giggled. "Their your property, sir. Yours to smack. Yours to play with. Yours to fuck. Yours to cum on."

"What a great idea," Sir Abbott said. Suddenly, it occurred to Ayren to dismount from the cock. She climbed off, as did Penelope. The younger princess dropped to her knees on the ground, grabbed her tits in her hands, and presented them. Sir Abbott stood in front of her and Ayren reached out, taking the firm, throbbing cock in her hand. She began to jerk it.

"Look at that little whore down there, sir," Ayren purred in Sir Abbott's ear. "Look at those perfect tits. Look how happy she is to be used like a little fucking doll." As she spoke, Ayren pressed her own body against his back, letting him feel her own tits and hips on his skin.

"She's a canvas, sir," Ayren said. "Paint her. Fucking cover her. She wants it."

"I want it!" Penelope echoed, eagerly.

"You own us," Ayren said. "You own this whole fucking Kingdom. You are the King. You are the King and we are your filthy princess playthings."

Sir Abbott came. Penelope squealed in delight as the first stream struck her bare tits. Ayren kept jerking, covering her sister's chest in the dragon-slayer's cum. Ayren's mind was suddenly full of ectasy herself. Penelope gasped from her position on her knees. Sir Abbott lifted his head and started bellowing, "Yes! Yes!" The words came out of Ayren and Penelope's mouth in perfect sequence, even as Ayren continued to jerk him off.

They continued in synchronized heaven, all three feeling the orgasm pulse through their naked bodies. Finally, when Sir Abbott's cum stopped, the three stopped screaming in unison. Ayren let her hand drop from Sir Abbott's cock.

He smiled, looking at them. "Maybe I should have waited, but I don't regret it. We're going to do that a lot over the next year." Ayren giggled, looking forward to the idea. Still, some part of her was aware that this wasn't exactly the wedding night she had waited for, nor the best good that would do for her Kingdom. The virginity of both princesses was gone now. What did that mean for the alliances of the King?

Speaking of the King, Ayren's own words came back to mind. She had told Sir Abbott that he was the King, right before he came, but he wasn't. For that matter, where was the King? Ayren had barely thought about her father in the last week.

Those thoughts disappeared as a new, kinky idea popped into her head. Sir Abbott lowered himself onto a chair, watching the princesses. Ayren looked down hungrily at the white, hot cum on her sister's chest. She lowered herself down onto her knees. Penelope met her hungry eyes with her own sultry expression. Ayren leaned in, kissing Penelope's soft lips with tender passion. She repeated, then worked her way down to Penelope's neck. She descended further, kissing down the collar bone and further still, until Ayren felt the cum on the rising swells of Penelope's chest. She wrapped her lips around it as sucked, swallowing the cum down her own throat. Ayren continued, sucking all the cum off of Penelope's tits. With the last bit, instead of swallowing she rose back to her feet, position her mouth above Penelope's, and let the cum drip out. Penelope opened her eager mouth, accepting it and swallowing. She giggled, flashing a naughty smile.

"You bitches are sick," Sir Abbott said, but his eyes were on fire with horny approval. He flicked one finger at Ayren. "Now go get my sweet tart. I'm gonna eat, then we're going again."

---

The princesses spent most of the next week as fuckdolls to the dragon-slaying, throne-sitting stranger. It was the most amount of time Ayren had spent with her sister in years. Together, they tackled his kinky, degrading fantasies with gusto.

Ayren tied her sister to the bedpost, whipped her tits with a riding crop, and then ate her pussy until she came. Then, she went over and sucked on Sir Abbott until he came in her throat.

The sponge bath returned, this time taking place in the King's bath tub. Both royal whores had sponges, squeezing his muscles beneath the water and frequently taking trips to his cock. Eventually, Penelope climbed in and rode him to completion, while the bath waters spilled onto the tile floor.

Both princesses spent their share of time on the throne, riding Sir Abbott's cock. Ayren spent a lot of it facing outward from the throne, riding with her ass. Penelope spent more time facing the throne, because Sir Abbott liked her substantial tits.

While the princesses still attended Sir Abbott at dinner, one sister usually spent the dinner on her knees beneath the table, while the other served food. Again, because of Sir Abbott's appreciation of Penelope's tits, it was usually Ayren beneath the table.

Over the next week, more servants began showing up. They were gorgeous women, some of which Ayren recognized from the town. The outfits they wore made the princesses' two-piece gowns look modest. Most common were the golden tassels that were somehow affixed to the women's nipples. However they stayed on, Sir Abbott frequently demonstrated how easily they could be pulled off. He fucked them too, but rarely the same one. As sexy as some of them were, Sir Abbott apparently loved the act of sexually dominating a princess--not to mention two at the same time.

Sometimes, after Sir Abbott came and Ayren swallowed, she thought about her father. Something was wrong, here. She had called Sir Abbott "King", but she knew he wasn't. He had fucked her, but she had always been told that this should be reserved for the wedding night. She was a respectable princess. She was being fucked like a whore. She loved it, of course, and eagerly bent over, spread her legs, opened her mouth wide, jerked whatever was in her hand, swallowed what was given to her, and begged for more. But wasn't this too soon? These thoughts seemed to be more common when Sir Abbott was sleeping, fucking someone else, or otherwise occupied. When she was near him and he was focused on her, Ayren could only think about pleasing him. Once, it occurred to Ayren that she hadn't even worn a piece of clothing for three weeks. As she was contemplating this, Sir Abbott noticed her ass and the thought disappeared from her mind. Instead, she bent over so Penelope could spank her ass with a paddle for Sir Abbott's amusement.

Also strange, Ayren seemed to be misremembering things, especially in regard to the dragon. Once, she noticed one of the servants as a daughter of one of the knights that had perished fighting the dragon. She was 18 and has been one of Penelope's friends at one point. Ayren had seen her weep when news of the soldiers' deaths had came back. As such, Ayren offered her condolences to the girl, but the girl was confused.

"My father's not dead," the servant girl said. "They were trapped out there by the dragon, but didn't die. He's home right now."

Ayren thought back to the news, which had been delivered by a survivor of the battle. He described in detail several deaths due to the fire--not the non-battle that the servant girl described. Was this soldier from a different group? Or had they become trapped after the battle? Ayren was confused. She thought about going to investigate further with others around the town, but about that time Sir Abbott woke up and it occurred to Ayren to go give him a good blowjob. The blowjob had turned into fucking once Sir Abbott woke up more, with the bed sheets wrapped around her wrists to lock her in place. After he came all over her face, Ayren had trouble remembering what she had been thinking about beforehand.