Princess Playthings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Royals are hard to manage," Sir Abbott said. "The King himself, I could never control. Not here and nowhere else I've been. The magic came from him and his will is his own. But his heirs? Their wills were traded by the King still, but they're closer to the source. That means it takes time to be fully brought under control. Little things, like wardrobe or serving dinner, I can get away with pretty immediately. But those hard-formed beliefs of yours? I need to wait for total control. In the past, I've found that seven days seems to be the magic number, but..." He gestured down to Princess Penelope, still sucking away happily. "...you two are just so damn fuckable. I couldn't wait. I shaved off a few hours. It seems like I got your sister fine, but I guess that means I couldn't quite conquest those firm beliefs of yours. Just out of curiosity, tell me what they are."

Ayren was still full of rage, but Sir Abbott had given an order and that meant Ayren should obey.

"My father is the King," Ayren said. "My virginity is for my husband. And that husband should be made for the betterment of the land."

Sir Abbott nodded thoughtfully. "Noble," he observed. "You're a very noble princess. You'll be a good Queen some day. But first, I'm going to have my fun with you." He reached down, patting Penelope's head. With a 'pop' noise, she detached her suctioned lips from Sir Abbott's cock. She took her position as a display piece on the side of the throne, smiling obliviously to her sister.

"So here's what's going to happen," Sir Abbott said. "You believe that I am in contradiction with your deeply held beliefs. I'm going to explain to you how I'm not. Once that's done, you're going to be my royal whore again and we're going to spend the next eleven months defiling you in any way that I want. Before I leave, I'll make everyone in town forget what you look like naked, I'll make you forget that you're not a virgin, and your life will continue as it had before I showed up. Does that sound good?"

Ayren bit her lip. She knew she was angry still. She knew this man had tricked everyone. She knew that she shouldn't agree. But still, that sounded great. She loved being fucked. She loved the kinky shit she did for him. She loved being defiled, even if she knew she shouldn't.

"Yes," Ayren said softly.

"Great," Sir Abbott smiled. "Let's start with your father being King. That's an easy one. Your father is still King, I'm just filling in while he rests. He's downstairs, taking a year hiatus from his responsibilities. He's well fed, has plenty of books to read, and no responsibilities. While he rests, the responsibilities of Kingship rest in me. Therefore, I'm a sort of fill-in King, but your father is still the real King. Does that settle that?"

Ayren smiled widely. Of course! Her father was King, but Sir Abbott could still sit on his throne, be called "King", and rule the nation while he rested. Suddenly, her confusion over her dirty talking that first night disappeared.

"Yes," Ayren grinned. "Thank you for explaining it to me!"

"Of course," Sir Abbott said. "Now, let's talk about your virginity. Your problem there comes from the assumption that your future husband will want you to be a virgin more than anything. This assumption is inherently flawed. What your man will want more than anything is kinky, depraved sex. Yes, you're not technically a virgin, but the training that I am giving you now is so much more valuable to your future marriage than virginity could ever be. In effect, I am giving you an advantage over those virgins who don't even know how to gag on a cock."

Ayren could see it now. How could any virgin hope to please their husbands if they didn't even know how to give a blowjob while chained up, how to jerk his cock off, how to ride his dick with either a pussy or an asshole, or how to beg for more as he came all over their face? Ayren's sexual experience would be pivotal in her marriage! She wasn't a virgin, sure, but this was so much better than that.

"Oh, I see it now!" Ayren said.

"You even get a better advantage," Sir Abbott said. "You'll forget you're not a virgin, but I'll make sure you remember how to fuck like a whore. He'll have the best of both worlds."

"You're so generous!" Ayren exclaimed. She wondered why she wasn't on her knees, thanking him properly.

"Finally, let's talk about the good of the land," Sir Abbott said. "We've established that your virginity isn't all that it's cracked up to be, but I don't think you've considered how being my whore had benefited your people. This past month has been a period of unparalleled prosperity. A total absence of crime, perfect crops, peace on all borders... all that I ask is for a couple of princess playthings to entertain me. By being my royal whore, you are ensuring prosperity for your people. You are serving them in a way that you've never been able to before."

He was so right. Ayren was amazed at the opportunity she had to be a slut for the betterment of her people. Every cumshot, blowjob, hand job, anal thrust, and cock riding was all making sure that her people lived happy, healthy lives. How selfish could she be?

"Do you have any other concerns? Or do I have your will in my hand now?" Sir Abbott asked.

"My will is yours," Ayren said. "My body is yours. My mouth, my ass, my pussy, my tits..." She paused, smiled, and added, "My sister's tits too. I know you like them."

Penelope, aware that she was being talked about, giggled from her position kneeling next to the throne.

"Well how about you behave like a good, responsible, proper princess," Sir Abbott said, "and get over here and suck my cock."

Ayren practically threw herself down to her knees in front of the throne. It was her father's throne, but it was okay that he was sitting there for now. She sucked, pushing it further down her throat with each thrust. Her fingers fondled his balls and she thrust her face down on his crotch. She had to make the most of this opportunity to learn how to be a whore for her future husband. Sir Abbott moaned with delight. He tugged on Penelope's neck chain and the younger, bustier princess sat on the throne next to Sir Abbott. He played with her tits while Ayren gobbled down his cock. With each gag that she pushed through, Ayren thought about how lucky she was to be serving her people in such a fun way. She looked up at the fill-in King and saw that Sir Abbott's face was buried between Penelope's tits. Ayren smiled.

She had eleven months to perfect how to fuck. She had eleven months to serve her people. She had eleven more months of being Sir Abbott's royal whore--his princess plaything.

He came, she swallowed, and they went again.