Princess Playthings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayren once approached Penelope, asking her sister if she thought anything was strange.

"About what?" Penelope asked, earnest curiosity on her face.

"About Sir Abbott," Ayren said.

"You're right. It's been almost two hours since his last orgasm. Should we go offer ourselves to him?"

"Not that," Ayren said. "About how he came." She heard the words from her mouth and quickly revised. "How he arrived. The dragon. Father. Everything."

"No," Penelope shook her head. "What does it matter? We're his princess playthings."

"But do you wonder where Father is?"

"No," Penelope said with a shrug.

"Have you noticed that much of what the dragon destroyed isn't actually destroyed?"

"No," Penelope shrugged again.

"Nothing seems strange to you?" Ayren said.

Penelope thought about it a moment, pursing her lips hard as she did so. Finally, Penelope shook her head and said, "No, none of that really bothers me. Can we go find Sir Abbott and see if he'll fuck us?"

Ayren thought for a moment, then decided that did sound like an agreeable plan of action. Sir Abbott must have thought the same, because when the princesses presented themselves before him, he quickly grew hard. The princesses both independently decided to kneel and beg for a good throating. Sir Abbott took turns with each sister's mouth, aggressively thrusting for a few pumps, then changing to the other's mouth. After several minutes of this back and forth, Sir Abbott grew tired of "doing the work himself". He sat down on a chair and let the sister's do it themselves. Ayren sucked on his balls, while Penelope choked herself on his cock until he spewed in her mouth.

Whatever strange things were going on in the royal city, Ayren thought, this had to be one of the most fun.

---

After nearly a month, Sir Abbott finally gave some clothes to the princesses to wear. Each sister received five golden bands, each with a small metal ring on them. The largest went around their necks, where it clasped and locked. The other four went on the girls' wrists and ankles. He installed similar rings at various points throughout the royal quarters, each with a chain attached to it.

Ayren quickly understood how pragmatic of an idea this was and applauded Sir Abbott. It gave him the ability to quickly shackle a princess in place at any of the anticipated places. Given Sir Abbott's appreciation of fucking a subdued princess, this made for a very efficient system of pleasing him. He also made fresh use of the collar around their necks, frequently attaching a chain to them and leading them around as sort of prized pets.

For Ayren, it felt good to be on display in this way. She had always found it very important to maintain modesty outside the walls of the palace, but she hadn't left the palace. She was well within her own home, and therefore it was great fun to be leered at by men and to be a visual demonstration of the importance and power of Sir Abbott.

Occasionally, Sir Abbott would sit on the throne and give orders on a few items that required his attention. When that happened, Ayren and Penelope would kneel to the left and right, their neck chains in the grip of Sir Abbott and their bodies on display for the realm. Occasionally, when Sir Abbott grew hot and bothered or really wanted to show off to the people, one of the sisters would suck him off. While all the men seemed to appreciate the view, no one dared touch the princesses themselves. The realm still maintained peace and the men kept a respectful distance.

Of course, Sir Abbott fucked more than just the princesses. He had filled the palace with the most beautiful women in the land, wearing the least clothing. While he enjoyed defiling princesses the best, it was not beneath him to stuff a serving wench if her body was tight enough. On the days when Sir Abbott played with the commoners, Ayren and Penelope were freer to wander the palace.

On one such day, Ayren wandered her way through the hallways, doing her best to ignore the overlapping, whore-like moaning that echoed through the palace from the Master bedroom. She found her way into the war room, where trophies from her family's legacy mounted the wall. It was here that she had first met Sir Abbott. It was here that Sir Abbott and The King had made a bargain.

Ayren looked up at the centuries of artifacts, highlighting the great acts her family had accomplished. The sword that her great grandfather had carried into the battle of Antimont. The tusks of a sabrecat from the Voyage Beyond The Pale. Finally, Ayren's eyes landed on the pair of dragon scales near the roof. They were old, nearly five centuries by now. They were from the last known dragon in the land--or had been, before this one had come out of the mountains.

Ayren remembered hearing the stories of the dragons from her father when she was young. They were supposed to be noble creatures--predators at the top of the food chain, but reclusive. They killed to eat, but never just to kill. Ayren had believed it, right up until the dragon had emerged from the mountains. Of course, the dragon that had attacked her land hadn't exactly been out to destroy, either. It hadn't torched Broad Lake. Half the soldiers who were considered dead weren't. In fact, what had the dragon done?

Ayren listened again. The commoners were still getting fucked by Sir Abbott. She could hear the squealing of fun. A touch of jealousy etched its way into Ayren's mind, but she pushed past it. She could get fucked later. She needed to follow this thread while it was still in her mind.

Ayren descended the stairs, feeling the cool air on her naked skin. Occasionally, the golden bands on her wrists scraped against the wall, making an echoing noise. The royal library was within the palace, thankfully, near the front gates. Ayren stepped inside, lit a lantern, and began to search. She had spent a lot of time in this room in her youth, where it had functioned as a sort of school for her and Penelope. She knew its organization well.

Ayren quickly found a history of her family. The last half of the book was blank pages, to be filled with stories of the generations to come. The first half had been written over centuries. Ayren found the story of the last dragon battle. The dragon had been holed up in a cave to the north, where it ate the sheep of the nearby shepherds. The King at the time had led a hunting party and they had slayed it, peeling the scales from its corpse and taking them as trophies. Ayren frowned. It didn't sound like the aggressive behavior of the dragon that had attacked.

Ayren moved through other books, looking in ancient legends and dusty volumes of history. Everyone agreed that dragons existed, but the behavior of them was rarely documented the same. Sometimes they were bridges to the other side of the universe, literal gateways to heaven. Other times they were aloof hunters, swooping, eating, and fleeing. Ayren found very few instances of them actively attacking villages and those were only in the very oldest and least reliable of volumes.

So the dragon that had attacked her hadn't behaved like most historical records. That being said, there was very little consensus about what this dragon had done at all. What had started as terrifying stories were now being withdrawn from. A disturbing shape was beginning to take form in Ayren's mind.

"Princess Ayren?" a voice said. Ayren jumped, nearly dropping her lantern. She turned. One of her father's advisors--whom Ayren hadn't really seen very much since Sir Abbott came around, now that she thought about it--was standing in the door. He held four or five books in his hands. He set them down on a shelf and peered through the darkness.

"It's me," Ayren said.

"What are you doing?"

"Reading," Ayren said simply. "I... I was just reading. What are you doing?"

"Getting books for your father," the advisor said.

"What?" Ayren said. She set her book back on a shelf and stepped more into view. Naturally, the advisor's eyes dropped to Ayren's naked body. Neither addressed this, taking it just as the natural order of things in the palace.

"You've seen my father?" Ayren demanded.

"Well yes," the advisor said. "I deliver many meals, reading materials, and anything else he needs."

"Where is he?" Ayren said.

"Well he's in the guest corridors," the advisor said. "He's resting."

Ayren realized that she knew he was there. She also knew that her instinct was to ask to see him, but for some reason this thought couldn't actually take form in her brain. She stood, confused for a moment. Finally, she asked a different question.

"Is he well?" Ayren said.

"Quite," the advisor nodded. "He asks after you and your sister and the Kingdom. We tell him that all is well."

"Do you... do you tell him about my sister and I and Sir Abbott?" Ayren asked, the seeds of shame early in her voice.

"No, no," the advisor shook his head. "Sir Abbott does not wish this. Sometimes he tries to get out of the guest corridors, but Sir Abbott has ensured that he remain there. For his own safety, of course."

"Of course," Ayren nodded. She was glad to hear that her father was doing well. She was aware that under normal circumstances, guards keeping him in a room would be alarming, but some part of Ayren believed that this was for the best of the King.

Then, Ayren thought again about that first night of fucking Sir Abbott. She remembered pressing her naked body against his back, jerking his cock off over Penelope's tits. She remembered whispering in his ear, "You are the King. You are the King and we are your filthy princess playthings." She knew then and she knew now that he wasn't actually the King. But still, he was ruling the Kingdom. He was ruling the Kingdom and the actual King was locked in the guest corridors.

So why had she told Sir Abbott that he was the King, if she knew in her heart that he wasn't? For that matter, why had Ayren fucked him? Her virginity had been for her husband. Her virginity was for the good of the entire country. Yet, she was a royal whore for the man who sat upon her father's throne.

Suddenly, it occurred to Ayren that after fucking some commoners, Sir Abbott might be in the mood for some princess pussy. Ayren hurried past the advisor, saying, "I'm sorry! I must go serve Sir Abbott's wonderful cock!"

She hurried to the King's quarters, finding Penelope hurrying there as well. They had both apparently gotten the same idea at the same time. It was good timing, too, because Sir Abbott was kicking out the commoners after fucking them. Sir Abbott had gotten off over a bar maid's face, so he needed warming up again, which was perfectly fine with the princesses. They decided to put on a show for him, kissing each other tenderly, rubbing their tits against each other, and running their hands over each other's curves. All the while, they cast sultry, inviting glances back towards Sir Abbott, who watched with admiration.

After he got hard again, the girls crawled on the ground to his cock, serving it with eager mouths. While one sucked, the other talked, telling Sir Abbott about how powerful, sexy, and important he was. This was often juxtaposed against how filthy of whores the princesses were. For example, while Penelope sucked, Ayren told Sir Abbott, "You're a colossus of a man, with a delicious, amazing cock. I'm such a filthy little royal slut that I can't help but suck you dry. Please let me suck your powerful, Kingly cock. Pleeease." Sir Abbott honored Ayren's request, trading out Penelope's mouth for Ayren's. While Ayren sucked, Penelope began her own dirty talk, which admittedly focused more on her "big whore tits" than Ayren's had.

After using most of the combinations of filthy language available in their language, Sir Abbott decided to fuck a pussy. He laid Ayren on her back in the bed and drilled into her pussy. Ayren opened her legs wide, feeling the fullness of that cock that she loved so much pound into her. Penelope dangled her tits over Ayren's face and Ayren sucked on them, knowing that Sir Abbott liked to watch this.

After fucking her for a few minutes, Sir Abbott was apparently ready to blow. He pulled out, ordering Penelope to finish him. Penelope jerked him off, only needing a few strokes before Sir Abbott came. Ayren felt the hot cum landing on her bare chest, but her face was still full of Penelope's tits, so she couldn't actually see it landing. Sir Abbott had gotten off a few times with the commoners, so there wasn't a lot of cum, but both princesses still felt Sir Abbott's pleasure echoing in their own mind through his orgasm.

Sir Abbott eventually sat back in the chair and Penelope and Ayren both realized in the same moment what he wanted them to do now. Ayren remained on her back, while Penelope laid on top of her. Their lips kissed passionately, while Penelope rubbed her massive tits over Ayren's body, letting the cum lubricate their embrace. Ayren didn't remember how she knew that Sir Abbott liked lesbian acts covered in cum, but she did know it and it was important to please Sir Abbott in every way.

After a few minutes, Penelope decided to suck off the remaining cum from Ayren's body, which involved a long, exploring tongue over Ayren's body.

All three decided that it was enough at about the same time. Sir Abbott stood, Penelope climbed off of Ayren, and Ayren climbed off the bed. Ayren pulled back the covers while Penelope hurried to get one more glass of wine, because she suddenly realized that Sir Abbott was in the mood for that. Both princesses stood at attention while Sir Abbott drank the glass, then laid back in his bed. He smiled at the sisters.

"You are by far my favorite fucktoys I've ever had," Sir Abbott said. Both princesses giggled with the compliment. Sir Abbott continued, "Sexy, virgin princesses. Well... formerly virgin. But with great bodies, pretty faces, and kinky as fuck." He laughed softly to himself and said, "Well... now you're kinky as fuck." Both princesses decided to go away as Sir Abbott drifted to sleep.

Pleased that their lover was pleased, the princesses returned to their bed chambers. As Penelope went to sleep, her mind was full of memories of kinky, degrading sex that she loved so much. As Ayren went to sleep, she was thinking about dragons.

---

Ayren's mind--when not filled with thoughts about how to best pleasure Sir Abbott--began to form a plan. She needed to know the truth. She thought she understood what had happened, but needed confirmation.

One night, after their kinky fucking went late into the night, Ayren knew Sir Abbott would sleep late. It was the opportunity she needed.

While Penelope went to return to bed (after washing off her chest, of course), Ayren went straight to her wardrobe. It had been a long time since she had covered her body, but outside the palace was a different story. She grabbed a thick cloak. Rains came in the night, so it was possible she might get wet. She wrapped herself in the cloak and donned riding boots. Then, she hurried down the stairs.

The guards were at the main gate, but the reduced security force meant that the kitchen entrance was unguarded. Ayren slipped out, lifting the hood over her head so she would not be seen. She made her way to the stables, found her horse, and quietly led it out into the street.

She was stopped at the city gate by the guards. She lowered her hood and said, "I am the Princess Ayren. Let me out."

The guards saw her face and their eyes immediately dropped down to her body. They had seen much of her while on display next to the throne. Still, the order carried weight and they opened the city gate. Ayren rode out.

Light mists fell from the sky, making her cold, even despite the cloak. Ayren thought about how much Sir Abbott would appreciate her perky, pointed nipples right now, although he always liked Penelope's tits more. The cloak was her only clothing and Ayren quickly realized that her spread legs on the horse meant direct contact with her pussy. The bumping up and down made her think about how great it would be to get railed by Sir Abbott right now, but that wasn't why she was out here. She was here for the truth.

It was a short ride. She came over the hill, much the same way she had a month prior. The corpse of the dragon still rested on the Earth, virtually identical to how it had been that day. The grass had begun to regrow, but most of it was still dead and blackened.

Ayren dismounted the horse. The mists were slowing, so Ayren dropped the hood back off her head. As she stepped closer, part of her doubted her own suspicion. The dragon was massive and was very clear evidence in front of her own eyes. The fact that it was the same a month later didn't matter either. The scales in the war room had stayed for centuries. Still, Ayren had to know for sure.

She stepped closer, doing her best not to imagine the dragon above the city, breathing fire and wreaking havoc. It was a powerful beast and they would have had no chance.

Ayren approached the belly, where the thick scales thinned somewhat. She reached out a tentative hand, trying to tell herself that the fears she felt were unfounded. It was dead. It wouldn't attack her. It wasn't just pretending so that it could catch her unaware. Ayren steeled herself further and moved her hand to touch it.

Her hand passed through the belly. She felt nothing but air. Ayren pulled back her hand, then tried to touch the dragon again. Nothing. She stepped forward, moving inside the dragon itself. Once inside, she could see the dragon was completely hollow, just a shape of twisted light.

"It was never here," Ayren muttered. "It didn't destroy Broad Lake. It didn't kill any knights. It wasn't coming to kill us."

Ayren stepped outside the dragon again, looking at the impressive illusion. "It was a ruse," she said softly. She hurried to the horse and started riding back. As she rode, her rage grew.

---

It was morning when she got back. Ayren found Sir Abbott on her father's throne, lounging with his pants around his ankles. From the long, brown braid flowing down her back, Ayren could tell that the girl kneeling and sucking him was her sister Penelope.

"You left the palace," Sir Abbott observed. "I suppose I never specifically set your will against it, but I do find this alarming."

"There was never any dragon," Ayren said, the venom dripping from her voice. "Your bargain was a sham!"

"Not quite," Sir Abbott said, raising a finger. "The bargain was not that I would kill the dragon, it wasn't that there even was a dragon. It was that your people would be safe from the dragon. And they are. Sure, it was a ruse, but I kept my side of the bargain." He flashed a 'you caught me' grin and added, "How'd you find out?"

"None of the dragon's destruction lasted. And the dragons of old weren't aggressive like that. So I went to see the body. It's just air."

"Well not just air," Sir Abbott shrugged. "It is actually a rather complex illusion spell. It'd have to be to last for a full year after casting." He frowned slightly. "I also think I should get some credit for managing the panic. It's very easy to convince people of what their senses are already seeing, but I had to cast a lot of illusions to make sure the news traveled in the right way. The people of Broad Lake knew their town hadn't burned, so they saw the dragon to the south of them. That way they couldn't spread the word. The soldiers that came were led on a chase by a dragon halfway across the land, while the scouts saw them devoured. It was a lot of work to keep it all straight!"

"Until you had the will of the people?" Ayren said.

"Yes," Sir Abbott nodded. "Once I had their wills, everyone could just go home and forget. I'm not a cruel man, princess. I don't want to kill anyone. I just want to have some fun, give the land a boost, and go on my way." He pursed his lips, looking her up and down. Now that she was back in the palace, she had shed the cloak. She wore only the golden bands--she knew he liked her in it--but her face was etched with a deep frown.