All Comments on 'Princess Plug'

by CharliMac

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago
I didn't like it - much

There was too much stop and go and he didn't respect her at all. It was almost as if he called her an animal or stupid. I wasn't happy with it. He didn't show her any love at all and no kissing, holding, hugging or cuddles. That sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
F what that other person has to say

This was so good and I think the “coldness” played well with this type of scene. I loved it sm just like I love all your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not entirely my usual fare

I agree that yes this was a “cold” story. The impression I got from this was that she’s a relative neophyte and he’s more experienced, my only D/s experience is with my husband and we’re crazy in love. So from my pov BDSM is all about mutual pleasure, still I’d be backing away from anyone who said No to lube.

There is ALWAYS time for lube, sex is meant to be pleasurable not harmful, and that’s physical as well as emotional. So if anyone demands no lube insist that they do it to themselves first without lube to see how they like it. You always have a right to say no, if they say otherwise then you’re clearly with the wrong person. If you need to then make it a hard limit.

As for trying to fellate a dildo, it might look sexy but it really isn’t for the person doing it. The real thing is much easier to suck and even swallow because it has the flexibility that you can’t get in a dildo.

I didn’t think there was a need for aftercare in this scene, because they were only part way through. You nailed the female perspective perfectly, overall I thought the whole thing was very well written even though he was colder/ more aggressive than my ideal. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years ago

Tightly written with excellent command of language. Excellent BDSM writing. One of the best insertions of a butt plug stories I have read, with excellent detail on the lube. I love lines like "as the echoes of pain slide away I can feel it, nestled there, reminding that I'm a sexual creature."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharliMac@CharliMac
Charli Mac is an Erotic Romance writer who loves sci-fi and Fantasy, but who also dabbles in BDSM short stories.