Princess Sarah and the Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen you take it off several times," he reminded her. "Don't expect me to believe you didn't know I was looking!"

Marguerite laughed and pulled him down onto the bed with her. "Yes, I adore the way you admire me. But you're not here to just look now, all right?" She took his right hand and placed it in the thick dark curls between her thighs.

For all his pleas of inexperience, Justin proved more than adept. He ran his fingers gently, playfully through her bush. "Oh, Justin, you're a natural!" she said, gazing down. She spread her legs farther apart and hoped he wouldn't be shy.

He wasn't. Presently she was treated to two fingers stroking gently inside her and she found herself writhing about in pleasure. Justin knelt up over her, still with his fingers buried within, and bent down teasingly slow. Marguerite was having none of that, and she pulled his head down hard and fast to her breast, which he promptly set about kissing passionately.

"Oh, Justin, yes, lovely!" Marguerite thrust her hips up and welcomed his thumb on her clitoris. "Oof, you found it!"

"Is it that hard to find?"

"You've no idea. Don't just leave your finger there!"

Justin laughed and set into circling his thumb, and Marguerite howled in pleasure and thrashed all around the narrow mattress, making noises Justin had only ever dreamed of before today. He was willing to rub and flick at her until his hand fell off for this.

But Marguerite had other ideas. "I want you in me now," she whispered in a tone that was not to be trifled with. She bent her knees up and grabbed at them both with her hands, and Justin shuffled up between them and found his way in.

Her eyes locked on his as he lay down atop her. He felt delightful inside her, but he didn't move. "You know you're supposed to..."

"I do," Justin said. "I just want to savour this for a moment first."

"Does it feel like you imagined it would?"

"Better!"

"Good answer!" Marguerite let go of her legs and closed them around Justin, and she kissed him gently. "Savour away!"

He only did so for another moment or so. But when he did set in to thrusting, he took it slower than any other man Marguerite had been with. She found it a touch frustrating at first, but the teasingly slow pushing was pleasant in its own way. It also left her alert enough to gaze into her true love's eyes, a nice change from lovers past. Soon enough, in any event, he was humping her hard and fast and she felt herself approaching the point of no return.

"Gonna come!"

Justin said nothing in response, but flailed at her even harder, and Marguerite closed her eyes and felt every colour of the rainbow wash over her as she yelped with joy. Justin stopped, but she slapped him on the hip and he resumed. "Now your turn!" she said when she'd regained control.

"Okayyyyyyyyyhhhhh...." His eyes gazed at a fixed spot on the wall above them, and he stopped all the way inside her as she felt his delightful squirt.

"Oh, that's beautiful, Justin. Come here." She locked her legs around him just in case he got any silly ideas about pulling out, and hugged him tightly. They shared a triumphant kiss, and the room was silent for a bit.

"We'd better tell the princess," Justin finally said.

"We shall," Marguerite agreed. "But for now, let's just enjoy the moment!"

Upon her return to her chamber, Sarah was at least unaware of what her two dearest servants were up to at that moment. She did have her suspicions when she arrived to find her room unattended, but she preferred to be alone for the time being in any event and welcomed the chance to undress on her own. Standing naked in the window, she gave real consideration to going outside just as Cornelia had said -- it could hardly make her reputation any worse! But it would attract an awful lot of attention when for once, she didn't want any at all. Sarah pushed her favourite armchair into the afternoon sunbeam and curled up to enjoy the warmth in private.

She was, in any case, still delighted with the comment about the pasture hours later, as she regaled the story to Justin and Marguerite in the bath. "You should have seen how Father and Cornelia squirmed!" she regaled, smiling through her considerable envy at the news her two friends had shared.

"I am surprised that didn't only make Nathan's blood run hotter!" Marguerite noted as she caressed Sarah's back and shoulders while Justin did the same with her breasts...practice for her own, Marguerite rationalized.

"Well, it likely did," Sarah said. "But...well, there were other things that cooled it just fine. I think I may have even inspired him to become a more decent man."

"Well done, although I must say that doesn't sound terribly hard to do," Justin said, and Marguerite laughed in agreement.

"Surely you are going to tell us what you did say to turn him off, my lady?" Marguerite prodded.

"Oh, well..." Sarah bit her lip. "I probably shouldn't, to tell you the truth. Could get me in some trouble and I'd like you two to be able to honestly say you didn't know." She left out that the only person it was likely to get her in trouble with was Marguerite.

"Oh, come, don't leave us in suspense!" Justin said; by now he'd worked his way down to her legs, and he gave her a quick playful tickle between them.

"Ohoo! Do that again!" Sarah said; but she did not respond to his question. He might well be offended too, after all.

"Don't bother pushing, Justin," Marguerite said, already longing for her turn again with his fingers. "When she makes her mind up to keep a secret, it's hopeless."

"Quite right, my dears!" Sarah squealed as Justin more than followed her order; at least she'd still be entitled to a bit of fun with him from time to time. "Incidentally -- and I shall tell the other ladies the same -- you may share your news with them, but I'll have to ask you to tell no one else for the time being. If Father heard, there could be problems."

"What sort of problems?" Marguerite asked.

"I shall explain once we are all in safer waters," Sarah said. "Again, for the moment you are both better off not knowing."

In a dark corner of a pub of ill repute in the village, those problems were already developing. Due to its ill repute, most of Sarah's ladies had always made a point of steering clear of that particular pub -- which only made it the perfect rendez-vous point for the one of them who had crawled out of her chamber window to meet with Nathan and Brant at that very moment.

"So this Marguerite gal is in love with the she-man, is she?" Nathan's visage was as grim as the dank surroundings that had his mole concerned about explaining away any stains on her skirt when she got home.

"Mad as a hatter for him," she confirmed. "Scuttlebutt is they finally went to bed together this afternoon. We've all been expecting it any minute now."

"Then she's not a queer?" Nathan asked.

"Marguerite!" her colleague laughed haughtily, all her concerns about stains and smells forgotten for the moment. "I've never met anyone more boy-crazy! Whoever gave you that idea?!"

"Your boss," Nathan growled. "If she won't marry me, why not just tell me that instead of lying to me?"

"'Cause you'd never've taken no for an answer, m'boy," Brant pointed out.

"He's right," added the informer. "All us girls knew that, and I think her father was counting on it."

"Don't tell me what I already know!" Nathan snapped. "No need to rub it in! Here I stood up to her father for her, like the honourable gentleman my father always wanted me to be -- I didn't even know I had it in me to do that! -- and it was for a lie? That bitch."

"Well, I don't see what else I can tell you..." The informer made to stand up, ever mindful of the consequences should her empty bed be discovered.

"Oh, but there is, if you still want your secret kept!" Nathan grabbed at her hands and pulled her back down. "Mind you, at this point the king might be too perturbed to care if one of his princess' ladies fucked the cook in the larder, but I shouldn't bet on it."

"But I didn't do that!" she seethed. "Robert is a big talker, nothing more, everyone knows that!"

"And he's been in the king's employ since you were but a jigger in your daddy's trousers," Nathan reminded her. "Whose word is he going to believe?"

"You bastard." She shook her head. "What do you want?"

"I want to know when your horny princess and her ladies and gentleman in waiting are going to bathe outdoors next."

"Why, next Saturday at eleven," she told him. "Just before luncheon, always."

"Lovely," Nathan said. "And I want you to create a diversion for the guards by the rear wall."

"There already won't be any on the inside of the wall," she said. "Out of respect for our privacy, they guard only the outside. It makes more sense anyway, keeping lookout for peeping toms in the trees."

"Then they won't be focused on the ground," Nathan said. "Wonderful. Brant, I trust you can scare up a crew of merry men to help us overpower them?"

"Why'd I want to, sir? You've had your fair chance with the 'orny princess, ain't you?"

"I've also got a fair right to have you yank the snake anywhere on Father's grounds I like," Nathan reminded him. "Like on the front lawn in full view of the roadway into town..."

"All right, all right, and stop laughin', Miss!" Brant gripped the table in frustration. "Workin' fer the 'orny princess, you must've done the same a time or two, ain't ya?"

"Yes, once," the mole admitted. "But we go in the woods for it." She seriously considered adding that she'd be more than happy to join him if it meant she could watch, but she was already in enough trouble already.

"All right, then," Nathan proclaimed. "You don't want the king hearing about your fun in the kitchen -- real or not, my friend -- you'll see to it that Justin is in the outdoor bath with Sarah next Saturday, eleven o'clock sharp. Do I make myself clear?"

She nodded sadly.

"And you," he told Brant, "get at least half a dozen of your barbaric buddies outside my house at first light on Saturday, understood?"

"What're you payin' 'em?" Brant demanded.

"All the beer they can drink when we get back, and a free look at Princess Sarah and her bathing beauties in the raw. Mind you, make sure they know they only get to look! Any word of more than that and the king won't play ball with us."

"Yessir," Brant said. "You're a disgusting little boy, but yessir."

Though they were still unaware of the reason for the princess' request, Marguerite and Justin did remain discreet through the week. They weathered the good-natured ribbing from the other ladies and were careful to keep their hands to themselves when any member of the family save Sarah was present.

They were not, though, so discreet as to be able to resist the allure of the heather behind the powderhouse on Wednesday afternoon.

"You are quite sure the family are all in town?" Justin asked one last time as Marguerite guided him inside her.

"And equally sure the loose-lipped cleaning staff are out and about in our wing," Marguerite said, playfully squeezing her pussy around him and welcoming his hands on her breasts. "Ooh, that's lovely, by the way. I think Kathleen said something about an afternoon nap anyway."

"Thought she was sneaking off with...Ohhhhhh!" Justin never got to say who Kathleen might be out and about with.

Marguerite didn't care in the least. She was too busy rocking up a storm, enjoying the way her breasts rested heavy in his gentle hands and his thumbs flicking at her hard nipples. "Always wanted to do it outside!" she grunted, tossing her head back and welcoming the sunshine on her snowy neck.

"Haven't you done it with the princess a hundred times!"

"I've done it with myself while she was there a hundred times! This is quite different!" With their bodies rocking in time and their sweat mingling and his penis buried as deep within her as it could reach, Justin could not very well deny that.

No more words were said for the next few minutes, and only the buzzing of the cicadas and the occasional bird call were there to compete with Marguerite's passionate moans. She tried in vain to suppress them; the sensation was simply too much to hold in, and she could only hope there was no guard too near on the other side of the wall. But then, she mused as she felt her orgasm building up deep within her, why hide the joy?

"Come with me!"

"Now?"

"Yes!"

And Justin chimed in with some beautiful noise of his own, also not caring at that moment if anyone heard.

Neither of them cared if they were heard, but the king did care when an embarrassed guard brought the matter to his attention upon the family's return. Though he knew decorum called for a quiet word with Sarah, he was too furious to resist at the dinner table. "Do you realize," he spat out at Sarah in lieu of a greeting as soon as the four of them were alone, "that your two favourite servants are frolicking in the meadow like a couple of common rabbits?"

Sarah, feeling more jealousy than outrage, masked her emotions with a defiant laugh. "That's the spirit!" she said. "Summer is in the air, isn't it?"

"Sarah!" Cornelia jumped up from the table, her fists clenched in rage. "Do you understand the real damage this does to my reputation? I know you don't care a fig about your own, but I don't care to be an old maid when you are the only one who can't keep her legs crossed!"

"Not the only one, evidently," Sarah said. "Tell me, Father, what business was this of whoever it is that told you? The guards? I daresay Marguerite and Justin made their afternoon a fair sight more entertaining!"

"You vile bitch!" Cornelia dove at Sarah, and presently the sisters were writhing about on the floor like children, slapping and scratching and punching until a well-timed pair of servants tore them asunder.

"That is enough, both of you!" their father yelled. "No supper for either of you, and Sarah, I want you to give those two a stern warning. Any more of this and they'll be out in the street with no letter of recommendation. Do I make myself clear?" It was a statement rather than a question.

"Yes, Father."

On the long walk back to her chamber, Sarah was seething -- less with rage than with jealousy. But hadn't she promised herself she would keep a lid on that and respect the love that was blossoming between her two friends? And even if given the chance, would she have crossed the line they had? It seemed a bridge too far even for her, and as a result she found herself more impressed and amused than angry. Certainly they had sent her father and sister a message she approved of.

When she arrived, Sarah rang for Marguerite and Justin. "I need a bath," she told them in a polite but firm tone when they arrived hand in hand.

As they undressed her, Sarah changed her mind several times as to whether to tell them they'd been detected. Ultimately she decided to do so only between the lines. As they settled in the steamy water with Sarah sandwiched delightfully between them, she placed an affectionate hand each on Justin's penis and Marguerite's vulva. "I have a request and an offer to make of you," she said, wiggling both hands to put them both in a most agreeable mood.

"Oooh, anything if you're going to do that!" Marguerite said.

"Indeed!" Justin agreed.

"I have been in love before, and I know how hot one's blood runs in those wonderful early days," Sarah began.

"Oh, no, someone heard us!" Marguerite cringed.

Sarah ignored her. "Far be it from me to expect anyone to ignore those urges when I have never bothered to do so in my life."

"I sense a 'But' here," Justin said.

"Not a 'But', only a request. We are as open and close as friends can be, aren't we?" She stopped wiggling her hands but kept them in place on the most intimate parts of her friends' bodies.

"Certainly," Marguerite and Justin said in unison.

"Oh, heavens, you're even talking alike now!" Sarah took a deep breath. "In any event, here it is: When the urge strikes and you cannot bear to put it off, let me know and I'll see to it that you will have a place to do it in private. You can even use my chamber if I'm elsewhere, only please change the sheets afterward. Understood?" She gripped her hands a bit too tightly now, but neither of them dared complain.

"Yes, my lady," Marguerite said.

"Of course we'll ask," Justin agreed.

"Wonderful!" Sarah let go. "Now then, whose turn is it to wash my breasts?"

There was no further discussion of what had inspired her order that evening, so Marguerite and Justin were left not knowing for certain that they'd been detected. She had, though, succeeded in scaring them out of another outdoor encounter. So when the next afternoon found Sarah off on a diplomatic tour of local farms, Justin knew better than to suggest another trip behind the powderhouse. "Her majesty did say we could use her bed," he said with a giggle in his voice, as if the very idea embarrassed him.

It did embarrass Marguerite. "I can't, I just can't!" she said. "That's her private space, not ours. But if outside is off limits..."

But Justin saw his own reluctance still reflected in her eyes. Then he got an idea. "You know, I haven't seen Ellie all day..."

In no time, Marguerite had Justin pinned on his own bed, her dress still on but pushed well up over her hips and he without a stitch of clothing, shrieking with sensation as she rubbed the tip of his cock all around her wet lips and bush. "Like that, do you?" she cooed, feeling her own arousal growing with each stroke around her ravenous vagina, which was rapidly wearing down her resolve to stay in control.

"Love it!" he said. "Couldn't do this in the bath, could we?"

"And just think, all the other ladies would love to!" Marguerite teased. "But I've got your heart and your cock, now, haven't I?"

"And how!"

"You want in?"

"Please!"

"Then help me off with my dress already!"

Still squirming and yelping with joy, Justin managed to get the full, bulky garment over her head; Marguerite let go of him just long enough to let him free her. "Much better," she said, once again wrapping her fingers around him in a loving grip as soon as her dress was on the floor. "I was getting awfully hot and bothered in there!"

"What about your..." Justin gazed upon her still-bound breasts, whose support garment suddenly felt awfully itchy and confining now that it was all she was wearing.

"You'll just have to get close enough to reach around and undo it, won't you?" Marguerite teased. At long last she guided him inside her, and leaned all the way in so he could easily get his arms around her back.

At first that was all he did. "Now your turn to tease me, is it?" Marguerite asked when her breasts did not fall free.

"Looks that way," Justin gasped as the sensation took over for them both. "Or feels?"

"Or feels," Marguerite grunted in agreement, though she longed to feel his hands on her bare flesh.

At last she did feel him fumbling with the bow she tied behind her back every day. Already she felt a rush of anticipatory joy. That came to a screeching halt along with everything else when the chamber door opened just as the garment fell away.

Ellie stood bewildered in the doorway, looking like a child who'd been caught with her hand in the candy jar. "Oh dear," she squeaked.

Marguerite slid off Justin and wrapped the sheet around them both, even as it occurred to her that Ellie had seen them both naked many times before. "For Pete's sake, Ellie, get out!" she snapped.

Ellie had never taken her hand off the doorknob and had looked to be about to do just that, but now she shut the door and put her hands on her hips. "Pardon me, Marguerite, but whose room is this?"

"Sorry," Justin said. "We didn't think you'd be in all afternoon."

1...34567...9