Princess Sarah and the Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grateful once again that her own arousal wasn't so self-evident, Ellie reached down and gave her clitoris a few teasing strokes, and reached her middle finger inside her hungry vagina. She waited impatiently for the next several minutes until Justin's breathing was slow and regular, and then gave in to the temptation that had been nagging her since the first time she'd caught a glimpse of her roommate in the altogether.

Sarah, in her seclusion with Marguerite, longed to tell her old friend there would be no hard feelings should love blossom. She longed to, but she found it might well be false, and so the conversation remained focused on how she might lead Nathan to find her repulsive. No obvious solution emerged, and so they finally parted with a fond embrace just before midnight. At least Justin was surely fast asleep in his own bed by then, Sarah told herself as she climbed into hers.

She did not want to stand in her friends' way, any more than she wanted to marry a creep like Nathan. But the one promised to be just as thorny an issue to navigate as the other, and she slept poorly that night.

Perhaps that would be beneficial, she reflected in the morning when the mirror revealed that she looked exhausted. But that proved to be of no use, as she arrived in Father's sitting room to find Nathan looking at her the way Father's hounds regarded a fresh steak. "Well, hello, there!" he said from his perch on the couch where Mother had once admonished them to never bring food or drink anywhere near; now he was holding a fruity drink of some sort in his right hand.

Father waited an awkward moment for Nathan to stand up. When it became clear that he would not be doing so, Father ploughed ahead. "Sarah, may I present Nathan Traxler?"

"Yes, I know of your father's horse farm," Sarah said, knowing it would irk her father that she knew anything about that rough country. "Traxler's across the tracks!" She was vaguely aware of Cornelia and their stepmother venting their disapproval from the chairs by the fireplace; she welcomed it.

"All to be mine in good time!" Nathan said, just before gulping down his drink. "If you ever want to try out a horse or two...and there's plenty of pasture for riding."

"I would certainly love to explore your pasture," Sarah said with a pert grin and a knowing look at her father, who looked suitably outraged.

"Yes, well, enough of that," the king said hastily. "Shall we retire to the dining room?"

Sarah longed to ostracize Nathan to the greatest extent she could. But having had the rules of decorum drilled into her mind from long before she could remember, she couldn't help but be cordial to him. Nathan did surprise her -- and her father, although Sarah didn't know as much -- with his own impeccable manners. "I know what you're thinking," Nathan said toward the end of the meal. "My reputation precedes me. You thought I would eat with my hands, I suppose."

Father laughed -- the diplomatic laugh Sarah and Cornelia knew well, always betraying that he did not really find the remark funny at all. "Nathan, in this house we don't believe in generalizations like that. All are presumed innocent at my table."

Sarah and Cornelia did not bond over much of anything anymore. But at this, they exchanged looks that revealed both sisters were in real danger of bursting into laughter.

"In any event, Nathan, I feel we ought to cut straight to the heart of things," Father went on. "Sarah..."

"Father, I believe the heart in question is mine," Sarah interjected. "And Nathan, I scarcely even know you yet. Do you understand?"

"My daughter understands that love is not the matter at issue here," Father said.

"Not for you, perhaps," Sarah said.

"Sarah!" Father pounded the table, and all at once Sarah found herself transported back to the days when she'd been caught lingering too long in the garden at mealtimes or worse. "Nathan, I apologize for my daughter's lack of decorum and of respect for her responsibilities as my heiress. A gentleman such as yourself will be aware of the challenges facing both of our kingdoms, and if we should be able to unite, it would be a tremendous boon for us all. I shan't have any silly girlish whims about true love and romance spoiling our best opportunity to thrive beyond my years!"

"Especially not with your reputation, Sarah," Lady Clara sniffed.

"Stepmum!" Sarah forgot the last shred of her manners and jumped up from the table.

"I'm afraid she's right, Sarah," Cornelia chirped. "All this side of the mountains know about your pastimes out in the woods."

"Then perhaps you ought to marry him!" Sarah seethed.

Cornelia laughed haughtily. "No offense, Nathan, but -- no. Sarah, look at him, and look at me. Why should I settle for that?"

Despite her own disgust with Nathan, Sarah felt sorry for him in that moment, for she saw him smiling through the hurt she knew well, reflected in his eyes. But that was the least of her worries. "I've nothing more to say on the matter." And she retreated to the tea-table by the window and flopped down to gaze out the window and await her punishment once Nathan was escorted out. She also took the time to think of other ways to dissuade Nathan from pursuing her any further in the unlikely event that they were needed.

It soon emerged that they were, for above the hushed discussion across the room she soon heard footsteps approaching. She assumed they were her father's and braced for the tongue-lashing of her life, and was equal parts repulsed and relieved when it proved not to be Father but Nathan. "May I join you, my lady?" he asked.

"Yes, but I've still got nothing further to say on the matter," she said. "Except I am sorry my sister is such an utter snob."

"Well, thank you," Nathan said. "I assure you I have heard worse, and I don't hold you accountable. Look, I am not head over heels in love either, but your father is right. It would be a great plus for both of our kingdoms --"

Sarah held up her hand for silence. "But not for us, Nathan. Not for you and I. I shall tell you very frankly, there is no chemistry here and no chance of it. You and I would be miserable as a couple, and we do not owe it to our fathers to resign ourselves to a lifetime of that."

"How can you be sure, though? I'm aware of my rough-diamond reputation, but if that is all you know about me..."

Then Sarah found the answer. "It's what I know about me," she said. Seeing she had his attention, she allowed her flirtatious grin for just a precious moment. "Nathan, I know you are aware that they call me 'the horny princess' and I'm sure you know why. It's all right, don't be shy."

"Well...of course I do," Nathan allowed with a grin of his own.

"What you do not understand, Nathan -- and I'll ask that you keep this to yourself, would you?"

"Of course."

"Thank you. I take those sojourns in the woods because...oh, Nathan, Father thinks Marguerite is only my closest servant and dearest friend, but..."

"Oh my!"

Sarah nodded. "So you see, marrying any man is out of the question so far as I am concerned. I shan't live a lie."

"I see."

"It wouldn't be right for you either, Nathan. You deserve a woman who will give herself to you the way I give myself to Marguerite every night."

"Every night?! I mean...sorry, none of my business, but..."

Sarah laughed lightly, knowing she had him beat. "Yes, Nathan, every night. I want you to have that same joy with one who could truly share it with you. And it could never be me."

"I see." Nathan stood up and smoothed out his coat. "Well, my lady, there is no point in my begging your indulgence any further. But what might we tell your father?"

"Tell him we've made our peace and we're considering it."

"So I shall," Nathan said, and the practiced look of sincerity on his face was so convincing that Sarah fell for it despite her dislike of the man, which she now found a bit lessened. "Might I beg an embrace to help mislead your father?"

Sarah reluctantly hugged him goodbye. Even his arms felt all wrong around her, but she welcomed the end of a nasty chapter that would not soon be forgotten.

She was wrong about the chapter being over, but she was not to know as much right away. After a few more minutes of gazing out of the window, she was aware of Father standing up to take his leave. "Sarah," he called, "I shall have a word with you later. Nathan, allow me to walk you out. I have some business with your father I should like you to convey."

"Sarah, how could you?!" Cornelia snapped as soon as the men were gone. "It's not as though you would ever have to go to his bed, you could go right on being the harlot you are and none would have any means to stop you! And think of what it would mean for our land!"

Sarah leapt up, her fists clenched. "If that is how you feel, why don't you marry him?"

Cornelia let out the same haughty laugh as before. "As I said, I can do far better! You're not a pretty girl, Sarah, you wouldn't understand, but those of us who are so blessed can afford to be more discerning. Especially when we've kept our garden fair, which all know you haven't!"

"And that means I'm not entitled to true love?"

"It means you've got your place in the world and I've got mine!" Cornelia said. "It's my rotten luck that you were born first and shall be queen, but I shan't be robbed of my chance to be the one that turns every male head in the room when I arrive at the ball. You clearly don't even want that, Sarah!"

"Girls, please!" Lady Clara stepped between them. "Sarah, you were rude, and the fact is your lifestyle has severely limited your choices for a life partner. But Cornelia, you oughtn't rub her nose in it, all right?"

"I just wish you would stop embarrassing us so far and wide, Sarah," Cornelia said.

Sarah took another look out the window at the bright, hazy afternoon beyond. "Enough of this," she declared. "It's too nice a day to stay in here and argue about matters that are no one's business but mine."

"Yes, why don't you tear your gown off and go sunbathe in the raw like a common man?" Cornelia said.

"That is a lovely idea." And Sarah left her sister and stepmother in speechless bewilderment as she stormed out of the room.

The walk back to her chamber, where she did indeed plan to undress and relax, did not bring her anywhere near the front of the palace. And so she was never aware that Nathan's cart and horse were still parked there. Rather than seeing him to the door, her father had brought him to his study for a private word. He poured glasses of whiskey for each of them, and bade Nathan take a seat. "I apologize for my younger daughter's haughtiness," he said. "I adore her, but not nearly as much as she adores herself."

"I have heard worse, your majesty," Nathan allowed.

"And you've undoubtedly heard worse still about Sarah," the king said. "I know not what I might do about her, particularly not now."

"Well, sir, we are going to consider it..." Even Nathan could hear the lie in his voice.

"Enough of that!" the king snapped. He drank his spirit in one gulp and slammed the glass down on the table. "I appreciate your discretion, Nathan, but I know Sarah has convinced you it shall never happen. I know not how, but I do know how very convincing she can be in matters such as this. It is how she has gotten away with comporting herself so horribly all these years. And my wife is correct, her habits are known far and wide."

"Not all her habits, your majesty," Nathan said. "You do know about her and this Marguerite lady?"

"Lady?" The king laughed to keep from screaming in outrage. "That harlot, the pair of them deserve each other. No, I did not officially know anything about them, but I have always had my suspicions."

"As did I," said Nathan. "But I had rather hoped I might prevail upon Sarah for a marriage of convenience, where she could continue doing as she liked."

"I am at the point where I would have no objection to that," her father said. "But I do not suppose there is any chance of convincing her of as much."

"I have already tried," Nathan said.

"Mind you, if you were to force her hand somehow..."

"I beg your pardon, your majesty?"

"Nathan, I know you would never harm my daughter. But if I had reason to pretend as much...say, if she should be kidnapped and you rescued her...why, even she might reconsider if you were her saviour! But even if she did not, I would have far more leverage at that point."

Nathan finished his drink and answered as gently as he could bring himself to. "I could never do that, sir," he said. "I join you in frustration, but she and Marguerite love one another and even I am not so greedy as to ever wish to destroy true love!"

The king was at his wit's end. "Oh, come now, Nathan, I've known of you since before you were in pants! Even you not so greedy? Do not make me laugh!"

"I shan't make you do any of the sort." Nathan picked up his hat and spun on his heel. "I know my way to the door. Good day, your majesty."

He did not look back to see the king looking dejected at the loss of his final option, nor would he have cared in that moment. Deep down, Nathan had always been aware of the worst of his shortcomings. It was all too true, he was rough-hewn, selfish, spoiled and utterly lacking in decorum most of the time. But at long last he had found a noble conviction he could hang his hat on -- true love was sacrosanct, end of story -- and he rather liked the defiance it had inspired in him, even if his own heart was bruised.

As he stepped out into the sunshine, Brant spotted him and sprung to attention. "Guess I owe you a wank in public, huh?" he said. "Me 'at's off to you, you done it!"

"Never mind that now, Brant," Nathan said. "Let's get out of here. Now."

The servants' lunch had been a much livelier affair. But Justin and Marguerite had scarcely been aware of that from their end of the table. They were aware of the knowing looks and teasing from the others, but Justin didn't begrudge them and Marguerite welcomed them. As the dishes were being cleared, Darlene finally burst their bubble. "We're going to town for a drop while the cat's away," she said. "You two coming?"

"Dar, of course they don't want to join us," said Kathleen. "Leave the lovebirds alone."

"Hey, we didn't say no, did we?" Marguerite pointed out.

"No, but do you want to come when I'll be out of our room all afternoon?" Kathleen asked with a wink.

Marguerite grinned at Justin, who once again looked nervous. "I would never push you that way..." he stammered.

Kathleen laughed. "We know, Justin. When are you going to get it through your head that you don't need to push her?" She kissed him on the cheek to show there were no hard feelings, and then turned back to Darlene. "Come on, we don't want to hold the others up."

"Are they all going?" Darlene asked.

"All save Julia," Kathleen said. "I think she has a fellow in town she doesn't want us to know about. Glad someone's getting laid these days anyway."

"Not just one," Darlene reminded her with a look over her shoulder at Marguerite and Justin at the otherwise-deserted table.

There was a deliciously tense silence when at last they had the room to themselves. They let their hands do the talking, rubbing one another's wrists and arms across the table.

"No pressure if you don't want to do it," Marguerite finally said.

"I've wanted to do it since that first day in the bath with the princess!" Justin confessed. "Your body was so beautiful...still is, of course!"

"Thank you, and I understand what you meant!" Marguerite laughed. "And the feeling is mutual. Your hands felt so delicious all over me, and I've been wanting more ever since."

"But what will the boss say?"

Marguerite sighed. "Yeah, she won't like it. But she doesn't want a serious relationship anyway, and she couldn't marry you if she wanted, remember."

"True, but I'd hate to make her uncomfortable," Justin said.

"Justin! If you don't want to make love to me, just say so!"

"I do! More than you can imagine! But..."

"But what?"

"But I don't know how."

"Oh, Justin!" Marguerite jumped up from the table and pulled Justin to his feet and hugged him. "It's nothing I can't show you. Come on, Kathleen won't be away forever!"

At that moment, though, Kathleen would happily have stayed away forever. The streets of the village were crawling with rowdy workers on holiday like herself and the sun felt marvellous on her shoulders. Nevertheless, she welcomed the dimness of the alehouse as they all filed into the crowded room. A bench near the door was just opening up as they stepped in. "Well, that's a lucky break!" said Cassie. "My turn to pay, innit?"

Darlene volunteered to help her with carrying their drinks back from the bar. But just as they arrived there, she regretted it. "Oh, hell, it's Nathan!" she hissed under her breath, turning away.

"Too late, he saw you," Cassie said. "Must've been a rough lunch indeed if he came here."

While Cassie gave her order to the barmaid and counted out the money, Darlene gripped at the bar with both hands and wished it could somehow make her vanish. When it didn't, she was surprised to see Nathan looking more agreeable than ever she had seen him before. "Darlene, hello!" he said.

"The answer's still no, Nathan!" she snapped, turning away from Cassie in hope that her secret wouldn't be revealed. "I just can't do it! I respect the princess too much, even if I don't share her salaciousness!"

"I deserved that," Nathan said, to her surprise. "I only came over to apologise."

"You did? What's your game here, Nathan? What's the angle?"

"I deserved that, too. But there isn't one. I've learned my lesson about playing silly games like that That's what I came over to apologise for. And I did offer to take you out, didn't I?"

"I believe you said you might," Darlene said. "But I'm not interested, Nathan. Not anymore!"

Nathan held up his hands in surrender. "I understand. I hope you do find true love all the same. Perhaps with this Justin boy we've heard so much about?"

Darlene shook her head. "He and the princess' head lady, Marguerite, they're mad for one another. They're probably in bed right now."

"Marguerite?!" Nathan exclaimed. "You mean she's not a...she's not with..."

"She's with Justin," Darlene said again. "We're all horribly jealous of her, but what are you going to do?"

"What indeed," and now the old Nathan was on full display again. "Darlene, thank you."

"For what?" Darlene said. "I didn't give you anything!"

"Oh yes you did!" And Nathan was off back to his booth in the corner.

Marguerite's chamber was the mirror image of Justin's, and the beds were just as narrow. But that hardly seemed a bad thing just now, as Marguerite locked the door behind them and tossed her key on Kathleen's bed. "Now, Justin, I'm not sure I even want to know what you might have heard about a woman's body before you joined us," she quipped as she took him in her arms and thrilled to her breasts pressing up against his chest.

"Anything I learned wrong, I've unlearned since I've been here, haven't I?"

"And yet you're still so unsure of yourself. Why is that? Is it too much, bathing with us all?"

"No! I love that! And I -- I think I love you!"

"I think I love you too. Now then..." She reached down and felt the front of his trousers. He was rock-hard. "I think we'd best let that out, hadn't we?"

"And these as well," Justin said, helping himself to the buttons on her dress.

"Help yourself!" she cooed, wrapping her hand around his cock as his pants slipped to the floor.

"Mmmmff!" he squealed. "I love the way you wash that, but it's always over so quickly!"

"We're not washing now, are we?" She let go just long enough to shrug her dress off, and also helped him off with his shirt. She was all set to help him with getting her brassiere off, but he managed it on his own. "Know your way around those, do you?" she asked.

123456...9