Princess Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
A princess forced into BDSM marriage.
1.1k words
3.96
39k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urobutch
urobutch
25 Followers

Lord Deus looked coldly into my eyes as he ripped the bodice of my bridal dress. I fell to my knees, clutching the soft fabric to my chest. He pushed my hands away and grabbed wildly for my breasts. I sobbed as he fiercely kissed my neck, shoulders and breasts. The force of his lips terrified me. He was devouring me. "Please my lord," I begged. The blonde man growled as he sucked forcefully on my nipples. I gasped and let my arms drop. I was losing the will to fight his commands. There was nothing I could do but give into his power. "Take off your clothes." These were the first words my husband spoke to me.

My name is Selia, crown princess of the small Lapitian kingdom. For fifty years, our people had suffered merciless attacks from neighboring armies. Lord Deus' older brother, King Goddard, led the final charge which overtook our royal castle. My father surrendered and gave my hand in marriage as a peace offering. King Goddard didn't want me and gave me to his younger brother. In exchange for the safety of my people, I swore complete loyalty to my husband's family. I pledged my body and spirit to Lord Deus. We met on the day of our wedding, right before the ceremony. After all the men were finished with their drinks, we were quickly escorted to an ornate bedroom. Deus had wasted no time removing my bridal clothes.

"Lick it." He shoved his penis toward my face, slapping my cheeks with his member. It smelled strange. "Suck on it." Both hands grasped the back of my head. I looked up pleadingly. I opened my mouth to beg "please" once more, but he jammed his penis deep into my mouth. He pulled out his dick. I sputtered and gasped for air. Again the penis slid down my throat. Lord Deus fucked my face methodically and slowly. Again and again his dick pierced my mouth, and I choked on his thick flesh. Deus closed his eyes and moaned as his dick grew larger in my mouth. "Take it," he moaned. "TAKE IT."

My father's advice rang in my ears. "Don't fight him. Relax." I let my jaw go slack. As Deus thrust faster and faster, I choked and coughed up spit. He used his thumbs to push up my eyelids. I was forced to look into his frosty grey eyes. His face was contorted in violent passion. As he pushed my head up and down his penis, he sighed and growled. The blow job lasted for several minutes. My husband's dick was rock hard. He cupped his hand on my chin and pulled me up. I stood, naked and disoriented. Lord Deus slapped my ass forcefully, and I yelped. He pushed me onto the bed, facedown.

I trembled as he raised my butt in the air. I felt two fingers slide my vaginal lips open while another hand gripped my ass tightly in place. Deus coaxed the edges of my opening with surprisingly delicate movements. Feeling my entrance become wetter, he inserted one finger slowly inside me, pushing in and out. "Oh," I moaned. Every part of me that was touched by him seemed to light up, awaken. I relaxed and leaned backward, falling deeper onto his fingers. "Are you a virgin?" he asked. I moaned and nodded. The sensations between my legs were unimaginably delicious.

Suddenly, I felt the large bulk of Lord Deus' dick pushing into me. I tensed, arching my back. Two powerful hands gripped my shoulders and guided me back facedown into the purple bedsheets. "I am coming inside of you," he whispered into my ear. His voice was deep, quiet. But commanding. I shuddered, and the tension in my body flew away. Deus slid his penis completely into my canal. He exited and entered into me slowly, using all of his enormous length to reach the deepest parts of my maidenhood. After a period of slow fucking, I came. I gripped the sheets in front of me and screamed as my vagina convulsed tightly around my husband. I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. Wetness flooded the walls of my vagina. I was already overwhelmed by the sensations of my first orgasm, but Lord Deus wasn't finished with me.

He held my hips firmly and began fucking me vigorously from behind. I was so wet that his dick glided effortlessly through my body. Each powerfully thrust forced a yelp to escape from my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hand, but Deus slapped it away. He grabbed my shoulders and quickened the pace of his thrusts. My yelps blended into a guttural cry as he pumped forcefully into me. Grabbing under my arms, he lifted me from the bed, and shifted so I was sitting squarely in his arms. He expertly lowered me onto his cock, and I felt his thrusts attacking me from underneath. His penis thrust into me, and I bounced in rhythm atop my husband's arms and thighs. "Ohhhh," I cried, helpless and drenched in my own fluids. My arms flailed wildly until they draped behind Deus's blonde head, defeated.

When Deus was ready to come, he pulled his penis out of me and threw me onto the bed. His creamy ejaculate splattered across my back and buttocks. I turned and tried to sit upright as my legs wobbled and crumbled. "Have I pleased you, my lord?" I asked eagerly. He cupped my bare breasts in his hands and twirled his thumbs around my nipples. I felt the heat of arousal surge through me again. "No, not yet," he spoke quietly. He squeezed both breasts firmly before grabbing my neck and pulling me into a deep kiss. I grabbed the back of his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. My head fell back in silent moans, and I surrendered to the will of my husband, just as my father's court had advised.

Deus carried me and flung me all around the room. I was held in different many different positions that first night. He fucked my vagina, my throat, in between my breasts. I was crouched against the wall with my hands raised, dick lodged in my mouth. On my hands and knees in front of the fireplace. Bent over the bed as Deus held me by the hair. Lord Deus came three more times, each time showering me in his warm seed. At the final ejaculation, he groaned loudly and collapsed onto the bed, chest heaving. I was exhausted, drenched in cum. I crawled over to my husband's naked body and kissed his prominent ab muscles, intrigued by his power.

As his breathing slowed, he stroked my hair and my breasts. His fingers playfully flicked around my nipples as he stared into my eyes. I saw the tiredness and satisfaction in his face. This would be my life forever, as Lord Deus' bedmate. "What is your name?" he asked. "Princess Selia," I replied, both terrified and thrilled by his dismissiveness.

"Selia. Princess Selia." Lord Deus licked his lips and kissed my forehead. "My princess. My princess slave."


urobutch
urobutch
25 Followers