Princess Sophia Deline Sick

Story Info
Sophie catches a cold and makes an important decision.
1.9k words
4.57
919
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, life's been tough for me for the last few months and I hadn't really gotten a chance to write anything good. But I managed to find some time and finally finish a chapter. I wanna thank everyone who reached out to me personally. You guys are the reason the chapters out.

This chapter actually happens in the middle of Book 1. Princess Sophia Deline is training her magic powers in a forest with her teacher and the orc 'Mercenary' Shagrat when she suddenly falls ill.

(I'm writing all the chapters with the sex scenes first cause I find it more fun that way. Sorry if you're a person who likes reading in chronological order)

Enjoy,

**********************************************************************************************************

My nose is running, my head hurts, and my muscles are aching like hell. I lay naked, curled up into myself on my mattress, while Shagrat and the hag looked down on me.

"I told you not to make her practice in the rain," Shagrat said in a low voice to the hag. He sounds angry.

"How was I supposed to know that the girl's immune system is this weak?" The hag sounds annoyed.

It wasn't really the hag's fault, though. I had wanted to practice in the rain. I wanted to complete my training quickly and get back on track with my life. Now I was paying the price for being impatient.

I had already taken medicine for my fever, but it wasn't having any effects. My head still hurt, and the fact that there were no sheets, comforters, or clothes in the log cabin meant that my body was left naked and completely exposed.

As I lay there, I hear the hag say that she has something to do in the city and that she'd be back in a few days. Her lack of concern for my state infuriates me, but I felt too tired to even lift my head and protest.

She leaves my room, and as soon as she opens the front door, cold, rainy winds blow into the house, making me shiver. In a flash, I feel myself being engulfed by a warm body.

"Wuh," I manage to say groggily, but am immediately shushed by Shagrat. In moments, my body moves closer to him, searching for heat. I open my eyes in a daze and see him lying in front of me, his upper body naked. I think about protesting but then decide against it. Instead, in my fever-induced haze, I move closer to him, smashing my breasts into his chest, attempting to get nearer to the heat. His hands move over and begin rubbing my back.

After a few minutes, the hand stops moving up and down, and he says, "If your temperature doesn't come down in the next 5 minutes, I'm giving you a suppository."

"Whasss(What's) a suppository?" I ask sleepily.

He doesn't reply and instead goes back to rubbing his hand up and down my back. I'm about to fall asleep again when I suddenly feel him get up and leave my room. Feeling cold again, I curl up.

I hear him come back in a minute or two, and I open my eyes to see whether he's brought me the new medicine. On his hand, there seems to be a white packet. He tears it open to reveal a white, cylinder-shaped thing that's almost as long as my middle finger and just as thick. The tip is pointy and a bit curved.

"I'm supposed to swallow that," I ask, confused.

"No. It's supposed to go in your butt." I'm about to laugh at his sarcasm, but his face looks dead serious, and I feel like he's not joking. I gasp at the realisation and begin retreating further into the bed.

"That's barbaric," I say as I hit the cold wall behind me, and my body breaks into uncontrollable shivers.

He's on me within seconds. Dragging me away from the walls and into his warm embrace. My shivers take quite a few moments to subside. As they do, he says, "Trust me. You'll feel better within minutes."

"I already feel better." I try to lie as he places me on the bed and retrieves the suppository from the bedside table.

"No, you don't, but you will," he replies.

He lifts my legs up and holds them back so that my knees are pressing into my breasts. This embarrassing position exposes both my holes to him. And, despite the fact that he has been seeing me naked for more than two weeks now I feel so very humiliated.

But my traitorous body seems to have other ideas, as I feel myself becoming horny. My clitoris gets erect, and I'm sure he can see it poking out of its hood. My humiliation only increases when he says, "I'm going to have to hold the suppository in so that you don't push it out."

I feel my face heating up, and I know I'm blushing right now. Instead of replying, I put my hands on my face to stop him from seeing my reaction.

I'm mortified as I feel the cool touch of the suppository on my butthole. My muscles clench reflexively, attempting to deny entry. But the suppository feels lubricated and is pushed past my ring without any trouble. But in its wake follows a thick, orcish finger that makes me gasp again. The finger goes all the way into my hole, which seems to have been lubricated by the suppository. But there is still an uncomfortable burning sensation that I'm very unfamiliar with. His thumb presses down on my clitoris and begins massaging, stroking it and playing with it.

"What are you doing?" I manage a feeble protest.

"Stop talking and enjoy," he replies.

After a minute or two of this, I begin sweating profusely as my temperature decreases. But Shagrat's thick middle finger is still inside me, and his thumb is toying with my clit, pressing down and releasing. The alternating feeling of the heat of his finger and then the cool air feels so new and erotic. It feels like my clitoris is directly connected to my nipples because they also become as hard as pebbles.

Shagrat begins moving his finger out of my butthole while still playing with my clit and I think our sensual interlude is about to end. But when his finger is just about to leave me completely, he shoves it back in more vigorously than before. I feel an orgasm set in as soon as this happens. My anal muscles begin spasming first around Shagrat's finger. My clit is close behind, as it too explodes in sensation. I try to move up and feel Shagrats finger leaving me as I move. Reaching down with my left hand, I hold his wrist and make him stay within me, while with my right hand, I pinch a nipple lost in the pain and pleasure.

As the orgasm ends and my muscles stop spasming, my grip on Shagrat's hand loosens, and he takes his finger out. He leaves the room for a moment. As rational thought comes back to me, I begin feeling the belated shock and embarrassment at what just happened.

Shagrat had fingered me. Not just that, he had fingered me in my butt. And I had enjoyed it? How could I enjoy something so... so depraved? I think back to the orgasm, and that was probably the most intense one I had ever had. It was also my first orgasm with someone else. And I wanted to do it again? Why did I want to do it again? Is the fever making me feel like this?

As Shagrat comes back into the room, I can barely look at him. My hands are back on my face in an attempt to hide the shame and all my conflicting emotions. I'm shocked to feel a soft cloth rubbing me down. I look up to see his shirt. He rubs it all over my body, making sure that I'm completely dry. He then deposits the shirt on the floor before returning to the bed and taking me in his arms again.

Despite what just happened between us, I feel weirdly comfortable and safe. His body is also very warm. Within moments, I feel myself drifting off.

**********************************************************************************************************

I awake to the smell of food and the sounds of my stomach growling. Shagrat's shirt covers the upper half of my body. I sit up and try to stand, but my muscles ache. I feel weak, and I lay down again. Curling up more into the shirt.

The smell of food gets stronger, and I sense someone coming into the room. A half-naked Shagrat walks in carrying a tray with a bowl filled with soup that smells divine. It had been so long since I had tasted any real food. The orcish tack gel that I had been having was no doubt nutritious and convenient because it got completely broken down by the body. But one did miss the taste and smell of real food. I sit up, and my mouth begins to water.

"I see someone's feeling better," Shagrat comments as he places the tray in front of me on the bed.

"Did you cook?" I asked, feeling a bit surprised.

"Yes. The old bat had some supplies left over, so I used them to make you this," he pointed at the soup. "I thought you'd like something with a bit of taste."

At that precise moment, my stomach decided to let out a growl. I feel my face heating up again.

"Start eating, or it'll get cold," Shagrat ordered.

I didn't need telling twice. The soup tasted absolutely divine to my sick mouth. The warmth and hint of spices felt so good on my sore throat and nose. I began gulping down the soup in a very unladylike fashion. But the bowl was so big that I was only halfway done when I felt myself get full.

"I can't finish this."

Shagrat takes the bowl and spoon from my hands and promptly begins eating whatever's left. I am a bit taken aback by this. He's using my spoon and eating from the same bowl as me. I'm sick, and he might get sick. But this was also like an indirect kiss.

He's seeing you naked regularly, and he's stuck his fingers up your ass, and this is where you draw the line, was the thought and realisation that came to mind after this. I then remembered what had happened hours before and felt embarrassed again.

Shagrat was done with the soup by now and realised the reason for my embarrassment.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked gently.

I contemplate what to say for a few moments before replying, "The medicine was quite effective."

"Suppositories usually are."

There is a moment of silence before he says with a cheeky smile, "I also enjoyed the method of administration. But you definitely enjoyed it more than me."

I gasp and am about to deny his claims vehemently when I stop myself. I had enjoyed what had happened. I had enjoyed it a lot. In fact, I wanted to do it again. Just thinking about his fingers was getting me wet. I wanted those fingers inside me again.

Why am I feeling like this? Am I actually considering starting a relationship with an orc mercenary. Maybe because I'm sick, I can't think clearly. What would the consequences of a fling with a hot and sexy orc be? I can't think of anything bad happening. And once we got each other out of our systems, we would go our separate ways. Maybe for once I should do something crazy, something depraved, something the old me would never have thought of doing.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I do say it in a soft whisper, "I want to try what you did again."