All Comments on 'Principal Pulaski - Warts and All'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm! You are a really good writer.

Sam322434Sam322434over 1 year ago

Interesting take, what makes stories like these work(in my opinion) is how the wife is disgusted by lechers like Pulaski,but her own sexual frustrations,coupled with perverted actions of the ugly man results in sex. But the wife is still disgusted, it's only during sex that she succumbs. I felt that you made the story romantic, Jenna doesn't feel like the same character from the original story. Would've preferred if there was a gradual build up,from groping,to dry humping and eventually,sex.

All that being said,good to see someone at least write a second part, kmaf really gave me blue balls by leaving the story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just great writing, wished it could have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth. The. Wait.

Best story on the site.

ikypsikypsover 1 year ago

amazing! thank you for continuing that story, I thought there was more potential there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can appreciate somebody stepping in to continue the story, wasn't expecting a complete reversal of characters and the story pacing shifting to light-speed though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best erotic fiction written on this platform. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. However I think character progression was a bit off. For example principal pulaski came across a bit socially awkward and shy. Nevertheless it was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again well done on your writing but for me both with Jennifers Vacation and this story you have completely changed the characters and style from non consensual without being violent which is what made the two stories from Kmaf ones I liked. Kudos for you for making them your own however, you write well, and you seem to hit the mark with a number of people so well done. But for me they just are too different now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've enjoyed all the stories you've written! After you finish the Janitor's girl take the well deserved break you mentioned and then do what many Literotica readers have been waiting for: continue the stories of Bambigirl44, who stopped writing many years ago. Just keep the non consensual element of the original author's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the story is incredible, I liked how it developed, although I would have preferred to see a more extended ending, there are those who talk about continuing the stories of bambigirl, but the only sequels I'm interested in would be the story of maria and willy, I liked it the mandy series, but i never liked that they got so involved in making all the old people so horrible and that despite so many chapters mandy remained so stubborn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Restart old man and queen, but Make it slow burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like to see this story but with more slow burn, your version is interesting. I liked that Jenna took control. She needed it, and her dreams were telling it, it was good that you pick this up from the source. I don't know what the original author was planning, but I think your view is original. Thanks for finishing the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wart was too much for me but otherwise a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write a continuation to MrMac's perfect wife story.

hudson012003hudson012003over 1 year ago

Great sequel, the original story was always one of my favourite KMAF storylines. Not overly keen on the wart thou but heyho that’s just me.

Don’t suppose you remember the ‘something about Gabby’ stories? Written by a Samm ?? Pity they were removed, somebody retelling them would be tremendous…

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

Hello. Now that she is already pregnant he could introduce her to the fine art of buttfucking. With lots of pleas, beggings, moans, cryings and all. If he is as big as you say it won't be an easy job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping for a continuation of this ALL STAR story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol right

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembe12 months ago

more pulaski please!!!

Achilles668Achilles66811 months ago

Love your stories dude! I like how you finished this story and His Dreamgirl.

Keep to the beautiful woman, old man trope. You do it so well. If you need some inspiration have a think of having a pervert homeless old man like Pulaski as the main character.

HornHardestHornHardest10 months ago

I’m with some of the comments. I like your writing especially your sex scenes , love descriptions of a girl just losing control and orgasming like crazy! That said I didn’t like how the characters changed in this version. Would have liked it more, if he would have kept harassing her and she slowly succumbing to his perverse wants and eventually giving in to him totally sexually. I lost interest when she had a plan and became in charge so to speak. I wanted his character to dominate and turn her on so much sexually she couldn’t stop , but I still really liked your descriptive sex scenes .

Highwayman3264Highwayman326410 months ago

Great story. Are you going to continue all of Kmafs stories? Or just some of them?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Make a sequel to the old man and the queen or Tongue in Cheek, both great stories that need impregnations

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Keep up the good work!

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembe17 days ago

Would love more Pulaski, perhaps even another rendition, such a hot sequence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
April 12, 2024 Readers, Jennifer's Vacation Part 05 is live. Parts 06 and 07 are finished and I decided not to wait to post them. I'll hit publish and we'll see how long it takes the moderators to approve them. I'm working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." st0rmbringer