All Comments on 'Principal's Pet'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666almost 17 years ago
That was very hot

A damned good piece of work.

The author built up the anticipation between the two characters so nicely. The narrator's uncertainty and excitement was well drawn.

The games played between them were delicious.

I also liked how the author filled the characters out. She managed to avoid stereotyping either of them.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
There're so lovely together!!!!

Just a good plain erotic story...the way the climax was brought slowly...I wan't more. Thanks

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Very well written as well as very erotic. Great character development and pacing of the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank God for writers

I loved the characters, the disarming modesty, and the emotion in this story. Most erotic writers seem to treat the story simply as a vehicle for sex, but here you strike the ideal balance - a great story told with some incredible sex. Writers take note - this is how you do it.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
WOW!!

A very hott, sexy romantic story. I believe that it just may deserve a sequel, I agree that those two just fit together perfectly..

happydayhappydayalmost 16 years ago
The way it should be

You wrote with so much emotion, I loved the build up and the sex made me so wet I had to take you private for a couple of minutes

MatesiMatesiabout 15 years ago
Excelent...

I believe in simplicity. It was different and extremely enjoyable reading, not the ysual run of the mill s**t. I abhor one human having supreme power over another, irrespective of gender. I suppose it is a case of the old adage. 'Each to his/her own'... ;>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Would love to see this "relationship" continue to bigger and better things. I think Courtney would too.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Absolutely...

fantastic. This was a wonderful story... a work of erotic art. It had the tease of power, the rush of accidental discovery, and the the inescapable build of sexual desire and emotional need. Whew!

If you have even the slightest inkling of an idea for another story, please feel strenuously encouraged to write it. I'll be watching for more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOOOOW!!!

very hot story...

please give me more of it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nonsenses and bullshit

That woman IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG when she says that “the good old corner is often the best choice” when talking about the punishment of that boy!THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL and IT’S A BIG NONSENSE!On the contrary,the corner IS ALMOST NEVER “the best choice”!The best choice for a punishment(when THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!) it’s REPRIMANDING a child,but NOT “TAKE OUTS”!How she tell SUCH RUBBISH about the corner punishment and how on Earth dared a woman who was A SCHOOL PRINCIPAL talk about corporal punishment?!She was nothing but A WRETCHED PERSON!STOP WRITING such HUGE NONSENSES!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The problem with a lot of these romances is it misses the main point. The author talks about a song. People can "make good music" together. Or bad. Doesn't mean the music is good or bad, just how they do it. We were designed to sing harmony together. To compliment each other.

What a lot of females just don't understand is that they are just singing the melody together with somebody else. In a relationship - physically, emotionally, spiritually - it takes a man and a woman to be able to do Harmony. They may not do it quite right, but it's still better than just trying to do melody.

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 10 hours ago

WOW !!! loved it. Really hot and erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous