The Principal's Turn - The Fall of Liz

Story Info
Black Lesbian Dom brings down her rival.
14.1k words
4.78
32.5k
29

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

This is the third chapter in a series chronicling the transformation of a conservative high school principal's submission to a dominate black lesbian student. It depicts scenes of non-consent and reluctance (no force or physical coercion). If you choose to continue please enjoy.

*

Friday morning Maggie took her swim as usual. She found herself looking toward the RV for any sign of movement, like an anxious school girl looking for attention from her first crush. She wanted to see her, hoping for acknowledgment the feeling was mutual. Her rational side clearly knew it was mutual, but her rational side was rarely available when it came to Taisha Smith.

Her mind replayed the events in her office last night, the feel of Taisha's touch, surrendering to pleasures she had never imagined. There was no rational thought involved, only memories of unbridled bliss.

Maggie placed her towel down on the lounge chair and studied the RV for movement. There was none, so like any love sick school girl would do, she coughed suddenly and loudly with hopes of waking her up. She put on her swim cap and goggles, taking her time so Taisha might show herself.

She stood thinking about Taisha's tongue probing her spread legs on that hideous marble conference table. Her eyes closed and pussy tingled as she remembered cumming and cumming as Taisha worked that incredible tongue.

Suddenly she realized she was standing there in a black lycra swim suit that would quickly be soaked through as her pussy moistened. She jumped into the pool and began her laps. Here, she could let her mind wander where it may with no danger of embarrassment.

She did just that. Yesterday she fought off the lustful thoughts, but after last night she had no fight left. So, at least for this morning, she would let her mind wonder, to forbidden thoughts with her former student and now subordinate. She wanted to know what Taisha meant by "so much more to teach her..."

Maggie had never been or even entertained being with a woman. She clearly never had an "I kissed a girl" moment... until last night that is. But something about the way Taisha spoke to her and so boldly took control of the situation, made her drop any defenses and surrender to the moment.

As she swam she would sneak peeks at the lounge chairs hoping for Taisha, but there was no sign. Her mind wandered to the feel of the kiss she had with Taisha. Her first with a woman, and possibly the most memorable of her life. As her mind wandered further, she had thoughts of what Taisha would look like naked, what she would feel like...

She tried to imagine what it would feel like to let her tongue explore Taisha's pussy. She wondered what that would taste like... Would she be able to please her? Taisha was a master. She made Maggie cum so powerfully, as her tongue seemed to know exactly where to touch and how to move...

Soon, Maggie felt her mind pulling her back to work and all she had to do, all she had to loose if this ever came out. "No this is my time!" screamed her inner voice. "Now I think about Maggie and her wants..."

Still no sign of Taisha, so she went back to fantasizing. Two days from now they would have the house to themselves while Sam was at an RV show in Fort Smith. He would leave early and be home in the evening. "So much more to teach you." Taisha had said. Maggie wanted to know, needed to know what she meant.

She finished her swim with no sign of Taisha, so she dried off slowly and lingered, coughing and pretending to bump the chaise lounge, all to no avail.

She came to the realization Taisha was not going to show herself and realized she needed to hurry or she would be late for work.

What Maggie did not know was Taisha had been watching her from the beginning. Peeking through the curtain separating the driver seats from the living quarters. She grinned immediately upon seeing Maggie and even more so when it was clear Maggie was looking for her.

That's when she decided, rather than go out and watch her from the chair, she would watch in secret and let Maggie miss her. Nothing like a little hard to get to make some one want you more. As she saw Principal Turner in that tight black swim suit contrasted against her light pink skin, she replayed last evening in her mind.

Maggie was the first woman she could recall being attracted to. Her senior year of high school, she happened upon Principal Turner and Coach Johnson in her office one evening. Coach Johnson was leaving for a job in Atlanta and they were saying their goodbyes. Taisha watched through a gap in the blinds when they were swept up by emotion and lost control, just for a moment.

Taisha was shocked as they inched closer and suddenly they both gave in to suppressed passions and kissed wildly. Something about seeing the ever professional always controlled white principal latch on to the strong and equally controlled black football coach that excited Taisha in a powerful but strange way.

Coach Johnson, lifted Principal Turner and placed her ass on the desk as they kissed passionately. Then as quickly as it started they both came to the realization that it was wrong and stopped themselves.

Later that evening as Taisha lay in bed thinking about what she saw. She quickly realized that, in her mind, she assumed the roll of Coach Johnson. She envisioned her hands gripping Principal Turner's ass as her tongue probed the Principal's mouth.

Taisha let her fingers slide inside her panties, amazed how hot and wet she became so quickly. She could barely contain herself as she imagined that pent up passion inside Principal Turner being released on her. Taisha held a pillow over her face and rubbed her clit feverishly.

She imagined her fingers inside Principals Turner's panties, feeling her wet heat as Taisha rubbed her stiff little button. She could almost feel Principal Turner's breath on her neck and imagined Principal Turner gripping her as tightly as she hugged Coach Johnson. Taisha came very quickly envisioning Principal Turner cumming on her desk at Taisha's hand.

Taisha had masturbated many time over her teen years, almost always feeling a bit of shame and embarrassment afterwards. But this was by far the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt, followed by the strongest guilt the act had ever brought her.

After that evening, she struggled with many confusing thoughts and conflicting emotions. On one hand she had grown up in an era of growing acceptance of same sex relationships and had been supportive of the gay community. But, on the other, she had seen many examples of members of the black community that were still very unaccepting of that lifestyle. That Included her parents, she thought.

This resulted in her suppressing her desires and, in hind sight, lead to some of the acting out she did her senior year. During college she, came to terms with her sexuality, dated several women and grew more comfortable in her own skin. The one constant through it all was her desire and if she was honest, obsession for Principal Turner.

She had gone on to masturbate countless time envisioning dozens of ways to please Principal Turner. After last night she felt she had finally achieved her dream and it was even better than the fantasies she played out in her mind.

This close to the finish line, she had to be strong, she had to keep control of herself and not overplay her hand. She had Principal Turner wanting more and to win her totally she needed to take it slowly but relentlessly. The best move for the moment was to let anticipation build until they could be alone on Sunday.

The plan was evolving with each encounter with Maggie and she could see the impact of pleasuring Principal Turner but not letting her reciprocate. As she learned in Psyche classes, anticipation is a powerful thing. The desperation in Principal Turner's demeanor when she spoke of wanting to reciprocate, gave Taisha the idea, that this could be the final hook she needed.

The downside of this strategy was the need for self control. Six years of fantasizing and Taisha was at her limit. She doubted she had the strength to restrain her own needs and desires any longer. She would need to continue with self gratification for as long as she could stand it, but to have her quarry so close and not give in, was torture like she had never known.

She needed to assure Maggie Turner wanted her as badly as she wanted Maggie Turner. With that in mind Taisha returned to her bed, laid down and pulled her nightgown up. She pictured principal turner pealing her wet speedo off slowly, then dropping to her knees and crawling closer.

Her fingers slid into her panties as she envisioned Principal Turners tongue splitting her screaming pussy lips. She lost count how many times she had done this, but this morning, laying on the bed so close to Principal Turner seemed more powerful than the first.

Her pussy was soaking wet and steaming hot as she touched herself. Imagining her right hand gripping Principal Turner's wet pony tail and feeling her tongue inside her, she fingered herself faster.

"Oh Principal Turner, please lick my pussy," moaned Taisha as her back arched. "I've wanted this for so... Ah! You're making me cum already..."

Taisha's ass clinched as she raised it off the bed, rubbing her clit rapidly. "I'm cumming Principal Turner, Oh God, I'm cumming. Please don't ever stop!"

Taisha's finger moved crazily fast over her hard little clit, as her pelvis jerked toward the ceiling. Her body shook and she suppressed a scream while her orgasm built to a paralyzing crescendo. Her ass collapsed back onto the bed and she came hard and long, imagining Principal Turner's tongue. When her orgasm passed, it occurred to her, she would have to wash the comforter, before Sunday!

She had already decided she would administer her training sessions in the RV. Maggie would associate Taisha's bedroom as her pleasure center, at least to begin with and it needed to be perfect.

Taisha showered and got dressed and by the time she was done, Maggie had left for work. She looked out to see Sam lingering by the patio door, clearly trolling for Taisha. She would definitely have to deal with the horny little prick soon. When she exited the RV, he came out to engage her.

"Good morning Taisha," he said coyly.

"Good morning Mr. Turner," she replied, forcing a smile.

Part of Sam knew he should back off but as his eyes drank in her shapely figure and beautiful dark skin, he could not muster the will to resist the growing urge for his first black experience.

"It surely is a beautiful day." He cringed inside at his feeble attempt at small talk.

Sam struggled for words after the embarrassing encounter the day before in front of his wife. But the memory of their dinner together while Maggie was at the board meeting would not go away. He had never had such an intimate conversation with a black woman before and he was certain she was interested in him too. She even hinted, not so subtly, that she was open to taking it in the ass.

Since then he could not shake the image of her incredible ass in those powder blue flowered yoga pants. His cock stiffened instantly every time he imagined sliding it between those beautiful buns.

"Mr. Turner, you're shaking. Are you ok?" She smiled knowingly. Her flirty little smile only flustered him more. "Sorry I can't linger this morning, I'm running a little late. My mind seemed to be wondering this morning and I did not want to get out of bed..."

She strutted by wearing a pair of black form fitting slacks that accentuated her asset perfectly. At that moment Sam was certain she wanted him and he would have her. She had black high heeled boots on that made him think, if she were only holding a whip, she would be his fantasy dominatrix.

"Damn that's nice," He said softly.

Taisha gave a back handed wave as she kept walking, knowing exactly were his eyes were. She grinned as she thought of her plan for the Mr. Turner... But there was plenty of time for that. She would let him simmer for a few weeks maybe. Anticipation...

Taisha arrived at work feeling on top of the world, but it all came quickly to a halt when the ever present Liz Richards practically greeted her at the door. "Good Morning Ms. Smith, how are you today." She said stepping out of the administrative office area.

She was no doubt sucking up to Principal Turner already this morning, Taisha thought to herself.

"Did you hear Manuel Espinosa got the full time social studies position? He sure has paid his dues and finally got his reward. I'm so glad Principal Turner did the right thing, aren't you?" The sarcasm hung in the air like a thick fog.

Taisha looked calm and cool though inside she was a raging tornado. The job would have been hers had Lizzy not reared her ugly head and forced Mr. Espinosa down Maggie's throat. She couldn't understand what she did to Liz to deserve the attitude and rudeness. The only logical conclusion she could draw was insecurity. Liz was so afraid Taisha would somehow get the upper hand with Principal Turner she felt she had to take her out before she had the chance.

Trying not to let on she was bothered, Taisha replied, "I heard he is a great person. I am really happy for him. Principal Turner said I'm on the short list now. Soon we'll get to see each other every day. I was going to get a quick coffee before classes starts. Would you like to join me Liz?"

Taisha was pretty sure Liz could sense the mutual sarcasm and was proud of herself for not calling her Lizzy. She knew that would send her over the top. She heard one of the teachers in the break room call her that once and it was not pretty.

Taisha did not want to light her up just yet, but there would soon come a day when she would get the chance and she would hit her with both barrels. For now, sarcastic banter was enough. She would bide her time for the right payback. She did find it amusing that the teachers lounge was every bit as petty and vindictive as high school. Taisha could do vindictive with the best of them.

"Thanks for the offer, but I need to do something for Principal Turner before class. Maybe another time," replied Liz.

Taisha suppressed an eye roll and moved on. The day otherwise went well, she really enjoyed the students in Mr. Cheswick's class. She would have loved teaching them full time and it only added to her anger toward Liz. But she did hear from several teachers and students throughout the coarse of the day, Mr. Espinosa really was a good person and well liked. That did lessen the sting. She really was happy for him and she knew her time would come. She could not complain, she had kept busy substitute teaching so far and hoped that would continue until a full time spot opened up.

Taisha purposely avoided Maggie as much as possible. They did pass in the hall between classes, "Good morning Principal Turner." She said with a alluring grin. She sensed Maggie stop and turn to talk but kept walking pretending not to notice. Her smile widened feeling the longing in the air.

Maggie was excited to see Taisha. She looked beautiful in her black slacks and red button down blouse. Her hair was down and combed straight hanging half way down her chest, and contrasted against the red blouse. Her full lips and bright smile drew her eyes and he wanted so badly to kiss her again.

Taisha's perfume made her tingle as they passed, and she could not help but turn and look as she walked by, disappointed Taisha did not stop. She couldn't resist ogling her full round ass and curvaceous shape. The obsessive thoughts that rushed through her mind since their first encounter a week ago, were becoming all consuming it seemed. Last night sent it to another level.

Maggie headed back to her office to force her mind back on work. She was successful because there was a lot to do prepping for the tag fee campaign. She was feeling more confident the $10 license plate fee would actually pass and bring more revenue to the Arkansas educational system. It had been so many years since a new tax passed for schools she could hardly remember.

Saturday, she would spend the day filming commercials for it. She was a little nervous but honored she would get to be the spokes person for the adds. It suddenly clicked in her mind that tomorrow was Saturday and that made her more nervous.

Like most everything in her life, she had prepped and practiced and there was really very little doubt it would all go smoothly, at least on her part, tomorrow. Liz volunteered to help her rehearse her lines before school and was going to help after school for a while too.

She was thankful Liz was taking such strong interest in helping with the license fee initiative. Too many teachers want to complain about the system but not get involved to make it better. So it was good to see a millennial actually getting involved. Maggie was not one for stereo typing, but she did find her self believing the reputation of the younger millennials for being slackers. Liz was a refreshing change, even though she was not always diplomatic when dealing with her fellow teachers.

Maggie hoped she would develop the ability to at least come across as more understanding of others feelings. If she could, Liz's career would be a success, she was sure.

At 3:30 Liz showed up as usual, right on time. They rehearsed Maggie's lines and she helped Maggie, set up a series of town hall type events to promote the initiative. It was nearly six when they finished and Maggie went to join Sam for dinner.

She would be tied up all day Saturday with the add campaign and Sunday.

Sam would be off to Fort Smith for an RV show, leaving early and returning late. She would be alone with Taisha for the day. "So much more to teach you," Taisha said... Maggie's mind wondered and she noticed Taisha's car still in the lot as she pulled out.

Taisha stayed late to prepare for next week's classes. She made a trip to the supply closet for materials to put together some study guides for the students. She notice Maggie had left and smiled, her efforts to ghost her for the day had gone well.

As she passed Liz's room she heard the young man from last night with her again.

"...legally an adult now Ms. Richards. Happy birthday to me..."

"Hold on Michael," She interrupted as she walked to the door and closed it.

Taisha stopped and tried to listen but they were whispering and she could not understand them. She stood there for a few moments with no luck and moved on when a couple girls from the volleyball team walked by.

When she reached the supply room, she turned on the light and went in, letting the door close behind her. She worked through the rows of shelves looking for the material. After a few moments, she heard the door open and the young man's voice. "Hello, is anyone in here?"

Taisha's instincts kicked in when she realized it sounded like the young man from Liz's classroom. She thought it strange he would be in the room since students should not have access to the key. She slunk quietly behind the shelves and listened. He stood quietly next to the backup copier, staring at the door and fidgeting.

She positioned herself to get a look and confirmed it was him. Her mind raced with anticipation. Could it be? she thought to herself. Two excruciatingly long minutes later, her question was answered. Ms. Richards walked in nervously.

Taisha suddenly thought she'd better silence her phone and did quickly.

"Ms. Richards, I've waited so long for this..."

She looked up at him as her arms went around him, "Easy, Michael, you know we shouldn't..."

"I'm a legal adult as of today and you promised me a birthday present. Two in fact." He put his arms around her and kissed her passionately causing her to moan audibly.

"Mikey's gettin' some tonight" Taisha's inner voice chuckled as she looked for the best angle to get this on video. "And the bitch is mine after this!" She found the perfect opening between the book shelves to get a good shot and stay almost completely out of sight.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers