The Principal's Turn - The Fall of Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was so much better than Taisha had ever imagined. "Tell me how that feels Lizzy."

"I love having your finger inside me Ms. Smith, Oh god it feels good." She lowered her face to the floor forcing her ass higher and spreading her pussy wider.

"Damn that's sexy Lizzy, I think you were born to be my cunt licker." Taisha inserted a second finger and began to slide them Rhythmically in and out.

"Yes Ms. Smith. Oh Fuck! Yes!" Barked Liz.

"There's that dirty talking little slut that fucked little Mikey. Do you like my fingers better than Mikey's pink steel cock Lizzy?"

Liz was rocking her ass forward and back fucking Taisha's fingers.

"Yes Ms. Smith please fuck me. Oh God, please. I need it."

"More than your fiancé's dick Lizzy?" asked Taisha feeling her own pussy heat up again.

"Oh fuck! so much more! Please finger fuck me Ms. Smith." Liz had her left forearm on floor with her forehead resting on it. Balancing herself with her right hand on the floor. Taisha's fingers were moving faster and she could hear her pussy sloshing as she was being fucked hard.

"Rub your clit for me Lizzy, I want to feel you cum harder than you've ever cum," commanded Taisha, loving the feeling of control and growing lust.

Liz happily complied and slid her right hand into her thong and began rubbing herself. Her fingers bumped against Taisha's as she rubbed. She had never been so excited before. The two of them working together intensified her pending climax beyond anything she could recall.

"That's it Honey cum like the cunt licking little slut you were meant to be."

"Yes Ms. Smith! Yes! Yeeesssss, yeeesssss!" She groaned rubbing her clit as fast as her fingers would go.

"Damn Lizzy, you got me runnin' hot again Honey. I'm gonna need another release. Do you want more, cunt licker?"

Y, yes Ms. Sm, Smith, Oh fuuuuccckkk!" she squealed as her orgasm overtook her.

"Has Tony, ever made you cum this hard Lizzy?"

Liz managed to blurt out "No!" before the intensity of her climax rendered her speechless.

Her body went stiff with the exception of her right hand which continue its assault on her clit. She felt like she was being electrocuted, unable to let go of the live wire that sent a pleasure current through every part of her body.

"That's it Lizzy cum for me Honey. Damn." Taisha was in awe of the intensity and duration of Liz's orgasm.

Liz's mouth was locked open as the combination of Taisha's fingers probing and her own hand rubbing her pleasure button brought on the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Her abdomen began to ripple in slow convulsive waves as her orgasm pulsed through her. She could not recall such a long lasting climax before. Finally, unable to stand it any longer, she collapsed to the floor gasping for air.

She tried to speak, "Wha, wha, what did you do to me? You really, oh, are some kind of temptress...Oshun did you say?" Her body shuddered with a wave of chills.

"Yes, Goddess of Love and sensuality. You are addicted already, I can tell. Are you ready for another taste Lizzy?" She lay there panting trying to collect herself but unable to resist the thought of tasting Taisha again.

Taisha stood up beside her, feet far apart and hands on her hips. Liz turned and rose up on her knees. She looked at Taisha's beautifully trimmed black bush with her dark labia peeking out. Her glistening skin was like black silk and Liz reached out her hands to touch her hips. Then she slid slowly down her firm powerful thighs.

It was if she were touching an African Goddess, her strength and her warmth seemed to flow into Liz. "May I please taste your pussy, my Goddess?" she asked looking up a Taisha.

Taisha smiled. "I like that Lizzy, you may call me that whenever you are pleasuring me."

"Thank you my Goddess," said Liz as her hands slid up the back of Taisha's thighs and over her smooth round ass cheeks. "I love touching your ass my Goddess."

She began to kiss Taisha's left inner thigh while her hands gripped her firm cheeks. Liz felt a rush of excitement as Taisha's eyes closed and head roll gently back, enjoying her soft kisses. She kissed up her right thigh and brushed her dark bush with her nose as she move to the left.

Liz squeezed her ass cheeks marveling at the firmness. "Can I please kiss you ass Goddess Oshun?" Asked Liz longingly.

"Oh Lizzy, you make it so easy Honey. A boot licker and an ass kisser. You know what they say, acceptance is the first step." Taisha turned toward the table, slid the chair aside and pressed her thighs to the table.

Liz stared at her dark brown round firm ass. Her cheeks were almost perfectly symmetrical, with a dark little mole on the lower side of her right cheek. Her dark ass crack pointed to a triangular little gap between her thighs where her dark labia gave way to a tuft of her black trimmed muff at the top of the gap.

She gripped a cheek with each hand and gently squeezing and caressing them. Taisha's ass was at least twice the size of Liz's and its perfect shape captivated her.

"What do you think Ass Kisser?" Taunted Taisha.

Liz leaned in and kissed her right cheek, starting low, she worked side to side and up. "Your ass is so beautiful my Goddess," she spoke between kisses.

Taisha swayed subtly side to side while Liz planted a series of gentle kisses on her right ass cheek. She moved to the left cheek kissing and nibbling while her hand slid between Taisha's legs.

She heard Taisha moan as her middle finger slid between her labia sandwiching them between her pointer and ring fingers. "You are so warm my Goddess." She whispered as Taisha leaned forward and balanced herself with her hands on the table.

Liz backed up giving her room to bend over and expose her pussy further. "You've got me runnin' hot again Lizzy... Huh, uh!" she gasped as Liz penetrated her.

Soft kisses tickled her ass as two fingers pushed into her steaming pussy. "Lizzy, Honey, that feels so good," moaned Taisha as she began to rock her hips. "Such a good ass kisser..."

The feel of her fingers sliding inside Taisha was the most intimate connection she could imagine. Taisha's muscles gripped her fingers as she moaned from pleasure sending another rush through Liz's body. Her senses were heightened and when she breathed in Taisha's scent she felt an irresistible urge taste her again. She slid her elbow between Taisha's thighs and pressed her legs further apart.

Taisha panted and leaned forward bringing her pussy closer to Liz's waiting mouth. Liz starred in awe as her fingers slid in and out of Taisha's black glistening labia and her thumb touched Taisha's stretched sphincter. Her pussy throbbed as she watched Taisha's pussy lips push inward suctioned to her fingers as she entered her and then stretch outward as her fingers pulled out.

She loved the way Taisha's hips rolled with her thrusts causing her buns to bounce. Liz could have watched her move for hours, but she needed to feel her tongue inside her again to taste her tangy sweet nectar.

Pleasing her African Goddess was all that mattered and she pressed her stiffened tongue into that bright pink opening. As she entered her, Liz's cheeks pressed between her silky warm buns. Her body tingled from the feeling and she instantly felt like she never wanted this to end.

Taisha let out a pleasant groan as Liz's tongue extended inside her. Liz happily continued knowing she was exciting Taisha. Her nose pressed against Taisha's sphincter as she breathed her in. Her tongue thrust and wiggled flooding her taste buds with her heavenly juices.

"Oh, there's my cunt licker. Get that tongue in there Lizzy." Her hand gripped Liz's pony tail as she shoved her face against her soaked pussy.

Liz moved her right thumb rubbing Taisha's clit with her stretched fingers touching her belly. When her thumb made contact, Taisha cried out with pleasure. "Fuck Lizzy! Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Taisha had a death grip on Liz's pony tail and jerked her head up and down grinding her face into her pussy. Liz's face was coated in pussy juices, and her heart raced with excitement from Taisha's growing frenzy. She held her tongue stiff letting Taisha guide her to the spot while she worked her thumb on her stiff little clit.

"Here it comes cunt licker, Ooohhh Fuuuuck!" Groaned Taisha as Liz's mouth felt the rush of Taisha's cum. Liz had never felt so satisfied as she did that moment in time with her face planted in Taisha's silky soft wet pussy drinking in the nectar of the Gods. She never wanted it to end.

When her orgasm passed, Taisha relaxed her grip and Liz licked up and down the length of her slit, savoring her bitter sweet cum, until Taisha pulled her off and turned toward her. She stroked Liz's hair as she looked down at her. "Thank you Lizzy, I needed that. Wow Honey, I just might need you to have me for dinner later. What do you think?" Taisha smiled.

Before she could think about the reply, she recalled the promise of dinner with Tony. "I'm making dinner for Tony tonight," she said meekly.

Taisha's smile faded. "OK Lizzy. Help me get dressed." She said flatly, pointing at her yoga pants and panties.

Liz, saw her face go cold and panic set in. The taste of Taisha's cum was still strong in her mouth and her pussy was wet and throbbing. A sudden fear that Taisha was angry washed over her. "No I mean, I can reschedule with Tony. I'll make you anything you want. Tell me what time you want to come over."

Part of her tried to conserve some semblance of dignity when she realized she was on her knees begging Taisha Smith to let her continue as her "Cunt licker". The only way she could think of was pretending that her true motivation was fear of the video getting out. "Please don't send the recording. I'll do whatever you want Taisha, Please." She looked up at Taisha with a look of desperation.

She held Taisha's panties in her hand and Taisha offered a foot. "Dress me Lizzy.

Then we'll consider your debt paid and apology accepted. I never told anyone else about the video. Dress me and we'll delete it. You and I will be done and no one else will know you are a closet cunt licker."

Liz dutifully slid the panties up Taisha's legs and slowly covered her dark bush. Next she pulled the waist band into place and worked her hands around to Taisha's ass. She froze there, head down, the taste of Taisha still in her mouth. Her mind raced, torn between having her life back as it was, or continuing as a toy for Taisha to play with.

Her mind told her to free herself of Taisha's control. But the heated stirring in her loins pulled her toward submission. Her hands slid down gripping her cheeks.

"What are you doing Lizzy? Dress me," she said sternly.

Liz pulled Taisha close resting her forehead against Taisha's abdomen. "Please," she whispered.

"Please what Lizzy?"

She could not find the words and clung to her, feeling her warmth, breathing her in.

"Dress me Lizzy!"

"Please don't make me..." She said as she reached for the yoga pants.

"Make you what Lizzy? Stop speaking in riddles, use your words Cunt Licker."

She slid one leg of the yoga pants over Taisha's foot. "I wanna be your cunt licker My Goddess, please."

"You fickle little bitch. What is rule number one?"

"You're my top priority." She replied putting on the second leg. She began to work the pants up her thighs as she continued. "I'm sorry Ms. Smith, I'll tell Tony I can't do it tonight. I'll do whatever you want to pleasure you instead."

"I don't know Lizzy, I don't think you deserve to be my cunt licker." Taisha looked deep in thought. "Although that sharp little tongue did feel... wonderful." She sighed. "I'll tell you what Lizzy, put my shoes on for me and I'll think about it."

Liz remained on her knees and put Taisha's shoes on. "I'm sorry my Goddess, I wasn't thinking. You will be my top priority from now on, I promise. Please forgive me." She looked up pleading with her eyes.

Taisha looked down gently caressing her face. "I think I believe you Lizzy, but I'm going to need you to prove it Honey."

"Anything tell me what I can do."

"Is your little pussy wet for me Lizzy?"

"Yes my Goddess, I can still taste you."

"Stand up and take off your panties."

Liz happily did as ordered and quickly stepped out of her panties. Then she stood in front of Taisha almost touching her.

Taisha took the panties, held them to her nose and sniffed deeply. "You're right Lizzy, you are very wet. From now on, you will wear white thong panties everyday. I like the way they highlight your tight little ass. When I leave you will go buy as many pairs as necessary. Understood?"

"Yes."

"You will answer "Yes my goddess, whenever we are alone, understood?"

"Yes my Goddess." She replied looking into Taisha's brown eyes.

Taisha reached out and began to slide her fingers up and down the length of Liz's slit. Liz trembled and sighed, "Ooooohhhhhh."

"This is my pussy now, isn't it Lizzy?" Taisha leaned as if to kiss her.

Liz's eyes closed to receive the kiss. "Yes my Goddess," she gasped.

Taisha brought her other hand around and gripped her ass. This sweet little ass is mine also."

"Yes my Goddess," she sighed as Taisha continued to rub her pussy.

"Once you buy the panties you will end things with Mikey completely."

"Yes my Goddess."

"You will have dinner with Tony as planned, but it wil be under some conditions."

"Yes my Goddess."

"Where will he sit Lizzy?" Liz pointed at the end of the table. "Good, plant that pretty little ass right where his plate will be."

Liz snorted at the sudden emptiness when Taisha stopped touching her pussy. Then she did as commanded. She sat with her legs together on the end of the table and her feet dangling.

"Good girl Lizzy." Taisha pushed her knees apart and stepped between Liz's legs. Again she leaned in as if to kiss her and stopped centimeters from her lips. Taisha moved down and tongued Liz's left nipple, causing Liz to gasp loudly. "Do you like that Lizzy?"

"Oh, yes my Goddess," she squeaked.

Taisha moved to the right, "These are my titties now aren't they Lizzy?"

"Yes my Goddess."

"Good, now spread your legs, put your heels on the table and show my that little slut whole Lizzy."

She did as commanded, panting in anticipation. Taisha looked her in the eye and slid two fingers inside her. Liz's lips quivered as her fingers moved deeper. Taisha smiled.

"Lizzy, your little pussy is soaking wet Honey. Be honest, does Tony make you this wet?" She panted and shook her head slowly. Taisha's fingers moved slowly in and out. "Has he ever made you cum twice in one day Lizzy?" She shook her head. "Do you wanna cum again for me Lizzy?"

"Yes my Goddess. Please."

Taisha picked up the pace and began a circular motion with her thumb on Liz's clit causing an audible gasp.

"Do you like this Lizzy?" She asked seductively.

"Yes My Goddess!"

With her lips tauntingly close, Liz leaned in to kiss her and Taisha backed away just as they touched. Liz whimpered in disappointment.

"Oh, Honey, you've got it bad, but you need to prove yourself worthy."

"I'll do whatever it takes." She rolled her pelvis against Taisha's fingers.

"That's good Lizzy. First, you're gonna cum right here on the table." Liz moaned her compliance. "You're not gonna wash it so Tony can smell you tonight at dinner. Then I want you to record a video tonight with your naked ass right her on the table letting him fuck you in this same spot." Liz nodded. "I want you to think about me when he fucks you and I want you to cum for me. OK Lizzy?"

Her orgasm building, Lizzy yelled "Yes my Goddess."

"I'll know you are thinking of me when you shout "I'm cumming for you." Just like you're going to do now."

Liz leaned back on her elbows gyrating her hips surrendering herself to Taisha's fingers. Her mind pictured the scene Taisha had painted, using Tony as a tool of pleasure for Taisha. She never wanted him so much. The image of her legs in the air and Frank fucking her on the table with Taisha watching pushed her over the edge.

"You'll have proved yourself worthy Lizzy and show me the video. After he makes you cum for me, you'll need to send him home. Then, I'll come back for your tongue Lizzy. Tomorrow's a big day for me and I'll need another release."

"Oh yes my Goddess. I'm c, umming for you!" Liz yelled.

She could feel her juices coating her buns as she gyrated on the table. She was completely in awe as Taisha's of probing fingers and massaging thumb was all that mattered.

"Oh God, I'm cum,ming for you!" she gasped with each syllable as she came. "Please, don't, stop!" her body convulse in a slow shuttering wave from her waist to her shoulder like a spastic belly dancer.

"There's my slutty little cunt licker, cum for me Honey," said Taisha softy.

Liz opened her eyes as her mouth hung open overwhelmed by the climax Taisha was giving her with just three fingers. "c, um, ming for you..." She raised her ass off the table twitching as her orgasm peaked.

As it passed she lowered back to the table and Taisha released her thumb from Liz's clit but kept slowly fingering her.

"I hope you have your priorities correct now Lizzy, I really don't want to have to repeat myself."

"Yes my Goddess," she panted.

"Good Lizzy." She pulled her fingers out, looked intensely in Liz's eyes and licked them clean. Liz looked at her in amazement. "Finger lickin' good Lizzy. I might call you KFC."

She held out her other hand and Liz took it. "Mmm, mmm Good," she sucked her fingers clean slowly and deliberately. After tasting you, I have another idea. I want you to make Tony eat that sweet little pussy for me before you fuck him. I bet you'll cum twice with him when you're thinking about me."

She pulled Liz toward her and slid her tongue into Liz's mouth. She kissed her slow and deep. Liz's feet slid off the table and she let them dangle. The soft warm lips against hers were nothing less than heavenly. When Taisha broke the kiss, Liz sat motionless, eyes closed with the taste of her own cum lingering in her mouth.

"You have your to do list Lizzy. I hope you'll prove worthy today. I really think I'm gonna need my cunt licker tonight. Gotta go, I have a lunch appointment in two hours."

Liz opened her eyes to see Taisha's amazing ass in the floral yoga pants as she stepped out the door...

To Be Continued...