The Principal's Turn - The Fall of Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz broke the kiss. "Michael, we need to be careful. I can get free Sunday..."

"No fucking way. Feel this! I can't wait till Sunday and no more phone fucking. I want my horny little bitch right here right now!" He shoved her hand to his boner and she instantly gripped and stroked it through his jeans. They both panted heavily as they plunged their tongues into each other's mouths.

Taisha tried to imagine how Liz and Michael got started in their relationship and how far they'd taken it. Clearly the cute nick name phase was past and they had moved on to the horny little bitch phase. Taisha could barely contain herself as her Little Lizzy problem was solved for life.

Mikey grabbed her hand and stopped her. Taisha was sure the young man was going to blow a massive load in his pants if he didn't. Right on cue, Ms. Richards dropped to her knees and pulled seven inches of pink steel from Mikey's pants. It was like she smiled for the camera when she looked up at him and took a big sweeping lick up the length of his shaft.

"Lick my cock, you horny little bitch." His head rolled back. "Oh fuck, so much better than the phone!"

Liz plunged him into her mouth and bobbed rapidly up and down. She had spent hours on the phone with Michael, playing this type of scenario out together. She had to agree, this was so much better. She could not believe how hard his cock was. Tony's cock never quite felt like hot steel in her mouth. She could get used to this real fast.

"Fuck!" grunted Mikey. "I'm gonna cum in that slutty little mouth."

Mikey's whole body convulsed, grunting like a hog, as he unloaded his bitter sweet spunk in her mouth. She nodded and moaned as she tried to swallow it all.

Her fiancé Tony was ten years older than her and she thought he came a lot, but Mikey came like a firehose. It dripped down her chin, causing her to lean forward to keep it off her blouse and slacks. Liz swallowed as fast as she could, not letting go of him. After waiting so long for a hot hard fuck, she was more than happy to swallow this time. She'd ease him into the once-a-year birthday blow job later.

She loved this cock and was going to ride the fuck out of Mikey every chance she could. Right now, she was kicking herself for wearing slacks and buckled heels. It would take forever to get them off. She yanked his pants down and pushed them to his shins, all the while pumping him in her mouth.

"One down, you hungry little slut. Now I'm gonna fuck that tight little cunt." He groaned looking down at her.

Taisha gave young Mikey credit. He played the role nicely for his experience level. But she was betting he would once again be a little too quick on the draw.

Liz pulled off and both ladies were impressed when his cock still pointed dead straight at the ceiling. Liz stood up and grabbed desperately at her belt. She needed that hot dick inside her and needed to finish quick. This was too dangerous, but fuck did it feel good.

This time, Mikey dropped to his knees and undid her pants. He'd jacked off to the thought of this dozens of times, with and without Ms. Richards on the phone. As he yanked her pants down, he saw her sandy brown muff and had to pause for a second to look at it.

"I want you so bad, you hot little slut. I'm gonna teach you what a hot hard fuck feels like, Ms. Richards." He yanked them down to her ankles and stood up.

Taisha felt her own pussy heating up, and a little jealous. Though she preferred the ladies, there's nothing quite like a hot hard cock filling you completely. Toys were close but the heat of the real thing...

Liz was panting and thrust her tongue toward his mouth. Aware that she just took his hot spunk, Mikey turned away, giving her his neck. He slid his hands over her tight little naked ass and gripped her thighs. Taisha gave her credit for a tight round little ass as she jumped up awkwardly, gripped his neck and spread her legs.

Michael played linebacker, so picking up her petite little body was no problem. But with both of them still bound by pants around their ankles, it was challenging. Her knees were around him, but her ankles were bound in front of him rubbing his thighs as he lowered her onto his stiff dick.

"Oh, Michael, that, ah, that's it, go slow. Feels so good. Oh, fuck your cock is hard sweetie. Oh my God, Michael." She groaned. Her mouth hung wide open as she took him to the hilt.

"You feel so good, Ms. Richards, so much better. Aah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh..." He exhaled and began to raise and lower her.

"You're so strong and so damn hard, Michael," she gasped. "I need you to fuck me, Michael, please, Michael, fuck me like the horny little slut I am."

Michael was beyond playing the role now. He'd had a few blowjobs, but this was his first pussy and he was overwhelmed by the feeling. It was so tight and warm. He was bouncing her now, trying not to fall over as he felt her hot cunt grip his tip before thrusting in deep.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Richards, so much better!" He let out a series of broken grunts as they slapped together.

Taisha's eyes watered as she tried not to make a sound but wanted to moan along with Little Slut Lizzy.

Liz hung on, holding her head against his, clinging to his neck. Her mouth was wide open and she sang, as loud as she dared in rhythm with his thrusts, "Hoah yes, aahhh, aaahhh, aaaahhhh!" .

Liz felt her climax starting to build as Michael, tensed and began to release his warm seed inside her. His pace slowed, bringing her the familiar feeling of pleasure mixed with disappointment she so often experienced with Tony. But she was confident Michael would become a climax inducing machine with a little experience. Her high school boyfriend had the same issue in the beginning, and she was able to train him quickly.

Michael's phone dinged. He scrambled for his pants. "Shit, my parents are taking me out to dinner. I'm supposed to pick up my sister from dance class." He retrieved his phone. "It's my sister, I'm late. Sorry gotta go." They both pulled their pants up and he leaned in to kiss her. He gave her a quick peck, not wanting to eat his own cum. "That was incredible, are we still on for Sunday?"

"Yeah, text me on the burner and we'll figure it out." She straightened herself up as best she could. "I'll go first, you need to wait five full minutes and then you can come out. Okay?"

He looked at his watch. "Okay. Thanks, Ms. Richards. This is the best birthday ever!"

She blew him a kiss and slipped out the door.

Michael began to talk to himself. "That was fucking awesome. Fuck that felt good. She came! She came a lot. I think it was like four times. You da man, Mike! You da man." He looked at his watch, shrugged and practically skipped down the hall.

Taisha replayed part of the video to make sure it clearly showed who it was. It was perfect and she got it all. She backed it up to the cloud and headed to Ms. Richards' room.

Liz had her bag and backpack in hand heading for the door when Taisha appeared in her doorway and startled her. "Wow, you scared me. What can I do for you, Ms. Smith? I was just heading..."

"Working late, Lizzy?" Taisha grinned widely.

She was shocked and pissed that Taisha would burst into her room and call her that. It took a few seconds to register what she heard. "Please, do not call me, Lizzy, Ms..."

Taisha pointed at her chair. "Have a seat, Lizzy, we need to talk."

Taisha looked menacing in her black slacks and black high heeled boots. She put her hand on her hip with an indignant scowl. Liz wasn't sure why, but she felt compelled to comply.

She sat and looked at Taisha confused. "What is this about, Ms. Smith? Your tone is really unprofessional."

"Unprofessional? Really. I'm gonna cut to the chase, Lizzy, cause I ain't got much patience for your prissy ass, back stabbin' bullshit tonight!"

Liz had never heard anything resembling the "girl from the hood" accent from Taisha and the fear showed on her face.

Taisha took a deep breath. "Here's how it's gonna be, Lizzy. You're gonna treat me with respect from now on. Do you understand?"

"I am a professional and treat everyone with respect, Ms. Smith. Your tone is brutish, and I don't have to put up with it. I'm leaving..."

"Sit your tight little ass back down and listen, you horny little slut," said Taisha sternly.

Liz's heart raced and she suddenly felt sick. The knowing look on Taisha's face was unmistakable. Taisha hit play and held up the phone. She watched herself in horror. "Oh, Michael, that, ah, that's it, go slow. Feels so good. Oh, fuck your cock is hard sweetie. Oh my God, Michael."

"Professional? Not sure Ms. Turner would agree, Ms. Richards. And by the way, it's backed up to the cloud and my best friend from college has a copy."

Liz began to tremble. "What do you want, Taisha?"

"Well, well, well, I must say I like your change in perspective, Lizzy. Aren't you engaged Lizzy?"

She looked down at the floor nodding slowly.

"I thought so... So much to lose. Do you live together?"

"No... Why... Please, Taisha." She looked pleadingly.

"I would like to sit down. Please get on your knees Lizzy, you seemed so at home there a few minutes ago. I have an e-mail draft to Principal Turner and the school board chair. Shall I hit send?"

Her face reddened as she moved from her seat and lowered to the floor.

"Good girl, Lizzy. You are what gramma calls a boot licker, Lizzy. Licking the boots of whoever can help you get ahead." Taisha sat in Lizzy's chair and crossed her legs. She bounced her top foot up and down. "I think you need my help, Lizzy, don't you."

Liz stared at the floor and nodded.

"Go ahead boot licker, start licking."

She dropped down sitting on her heels and slid herself forward. Then she cupped Taisha's boot in both hands, leaned in with her head hung in shame and took a small lick on the top of the boot.

"You're a lot better boot licker than that, Lizzy. I've seen you with Principal Turner. Look at me, Lizzy."

Liz was fuming inside. Her face was bright red and her hands trembled as she did as commanded.

"That's good, Lizzy. Now I want you to take a nice big lick from toe to top, just like you did to Mikey's stiff little dick."

When Liz followed orders, the smile on Taisha's face grew bigger along with a rush of warm wetness between her legs. She was going to enjoy this for as long as she could. Liz fully extended her tongue and took a full slow lick up Taisha's boot, looking her in the eye the entire time.

"Very good, Lizzy, did that give your little pussy a rush? I bet it did, you horny little slut," said Taisha, slowly licking her lips.

Liz felt a rush of shame, because she had felt a warm tingle from her nipples to her pussy. She told herself it was the encounter with Michael that did it. Anticipating what was next, she released the booted foot and reached for the one on the floor. Taisha smiled brightly and crossed her legs the other way.

While she watched Liz run her tongue up the other boot, she was shocked how excited it made her. "That is so good, Lizzy, you really get it. I own you and I think this is going to be the beginning a new era in our relationship. You're MY boot licker now, aren't you, Lizzy?"

She nodded holding Taisha's boot.

"Say it, Lizzy."

"I'm your boot licker, Ms. Smith."

"And you will treat me with the respect I deserve?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith."

"You are such a fast learner, Lizzy. That's good." Taisha raised her boot for another lick and Liz complied. "Now that you know your place, I think we are going to get along nicely. Going forward, when I reach out, it is respectful to reply immediately. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith."

"Excellent, I may need you at any time. Are we in agreement that I am your number one priority?" Asked Taisha calmly.

"Yes Ms. Smith," she replied compliantly.

"I like that response Lizzy. Are we in agreement that whenever I ask something of you, your response will be "Yes Ms. Smith."?

Liz's face reddened as the reality of her situation began to sink in. She trembled with rage and shame. She needed to get through this moment and get away so she could think about options.

"Yes, Ms. Smith." She bowed her head as she spoke fully submitting.

"Of course you understand, that was your first and last fuck with young Michael. This should clearly set your mind right. You have crossed so many lines Lizzy. Don't worry though I will teach you boundaries. You will need to break things off with him as soon as possible. But, I'll let you wait until tomorrow so he can enjoy his Birthday."

Her rage grew. His hard cock felt so good inside her, she had been patient and she needed it so badly.

"Yes, Ms. Smith," she conceded.

"Good girl Lizzy, now go on home and try not to break out your toys thinking of young Michael. I assume a horny little slut has toys. You do have toys, don't you, Lizzy?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith." She trembled.

"How many?"

"Five, Ms. Smith." As she answered she could not fully understand why she admitted that. She could have said no. Shock and disbelief about what was happening consumed her.

"I knew it Lizzy. But five? You really are a horny little slut, Michael is wise beyond his years," Taisha giggled. "Ok, run along home now, Lizzy. You've got a lot to think about."

She grabbed her things and scurried toward the door.

Taisha cleared her throat. "Manners, Lizzy."

"Have a good evening, Ms. Smith," she bowed like a servant before her queen.

"You too, Lizzy, you too," smiled Taisha pleasantly.

Taisha grinned like a kid in a candy shop. She felt warm and wet and powerful, like she could take on the world. Her mind swirled with thoughts of how she could take advantage of this. Lizzy could be just the release she needed for her situation with Principal Turner...

Saturday morning Taisha awoke to the sound of Maggie Turner preparing for her morning swim. This morning's bathing suit was a red Speedo that seemed to reflect in her light brown hair, making it appear more amber. Her body was firm and lean, her ass curved and firm. She could not wait to explore every last inch of her.

She grew wetter as Maggie scooped her hair into a pony tail, pushing her chest forward, highlighting her medium sized well shaped breasts. Her heart raced when she noticed Maggie again scanning the RV for a sign of Taisha.

"Enough ghosting," thought Taisha. "I need to see her and talk to her."

When Maggie dove in, she walked out and sat in the chaise lounge. She fantasized about peeling her out of that bathing suit, and kissing every inch of her. Each flip turn brought her a sneak peek at her firm ass and a hint of her labia through the thin fabric. For a brief moment she thought about opening her robe and pleasuring herself as she watched.

Reflexively, she looked around to see if anyone was looking and noticed Sam looking down from the bedroom window. He waved and she did her best effort to give a flirtatious smile, despite her extreme disappointment at yet another moment spoiled by Sam.

He quickly disappeared from the window and came out to the pool in shorts and a T-shirt. "Morning Taisha, You look lovely this morning."

Fighting the urge to retch a little, she smiled. "Thank you Mr. Turner. You look..." She gave him the look up and down. "Comfortable."

He smiled. I was gonna make burgers for lunch today. Would you like to join me? I'm having poker night later with the boys since Maggie's tied up today, but would love some company for lunch."

Something snapped in her mind and Taisha blurted out, "So, are you saying you want to be tied up too?"

His cock stirred at the thought and his tie string shorts got a little tighter. "Absolutely." he said confidently smiling.

"Well, sure I could tie you up for lunch." She smiled teasingly, followed by a subtle lick of her lips.

"You two at it again?" asked Maggie startling them both.

She was standing up winded and removing her goggles and swim cap. Taisha noticed a wry smile and smiled back knowingly as Sam did the mumbling shuffle again. "I'm just kidding, glad to see you both up bright and early. I probably won't see you until late tonight."

I wanted to thank you both for your support on the initiative and offering to volunteer. After today, I'm gonna need all the help I can get to push this over the finish line.

"We're with you all the way Hon." said Sam, a little over zealously.

She quickly patted down with a towel and headed inside holding the towel in her right hand. Taisha couldn't help but watch walk in her in the bathing suit.

Maggie caught her in the reflection of the sliding door and grinned a little. Damn she didn't know if she could wait until Sunday.

"Are you gonna make me French Toast this morning Honey?" Asked Maggie sweetly.

"Sure, would you like to join us Taisha?" He asked eagerly.

"No thanks, I'm meeting a... friend for breakfast this morning. But I'll see you at lunch. What time?" She batted her eyes as Maggie stepped in and closed the door.

"How's about noon?" He asked backing toward the door.

She nodded and he smiled, spun around, barley avoiding the face plant into the slider and proceeded to make French toast.

Taisha, had almost resided herself to a little self gratification in the shower when she remembered, dear sweet Lizzy. It's a thin line between boot licker and cunt licker and she was sure Lizzy would cross it weather she liked it or not.

She shot a quick text to Lizzy.

Taisha: Text me your address Lizzy.

She hit send drawing a little extra gratification knowing the Lizzy tag would set her off even more.

"Liz: Why?

Taisha: I'm coming over so you can make me French toast and help me with a problem.

Liz: My Fiancé is here

Taisha: Are you saying he is top priority? I will hit send in two minutes.

Liz's address came through.

Taisha: Be there in on hour. I like Texas toast and powdered sugar.

Liz's heart raced. Her Fiancé had just gotten here and was clearly looking for love this morning. She was already feeling a tinge of guilt over her encounter with Michael but now this.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, but I just got a text from a friend that's in a dark place. She just broke up with her boyfriend and needs a shoulder to cry on and some French toast. You're welcome to stay. I'll bet a caring man's shoulder would give her some extra comfort..."

"That's ok Liz. I need to change the oil in the car anyway. You have some girl time. Dinner later?"

"Sure sweetie. Are you sure you don't want to stay? I'm gonna miss you..."

He grabbed her, leaned down and gave her a big kiss and hug. Then he squeezed her buns. "I just love that little round ass! I'll see you latter ladies." He gave each cheeks a slap.

He thought to himself, he would rather eat shit than deal with a hysterical chick and a crying fest. He would work on a hundred cars if needed to get out of this.

As he left, Liz fumed and jumped in the car to go get Texas toast. She could not believe how stupid she was to put herself in this situation, with that suck up little bitch. She barely slept and could not come up with a way out. She even gave thought to murder, but knew she could never really consider it. Even if, she could she told her she sent the video to a friend. If anything happened that would put her away for life. Enough fantasizing, she just needed to suck it up and get through this until an opportunity presented itself to turn the tide.

She got back to her house about 10 minutes before Taisha said she would be there, so she started preparing the French toast. Taisha arrived just as Liz was setting the plates on the table. She set them down and ran to the front door to let her in.

"Good morning Ms. Smith, come in, your breakfast is ready." She opened the door and gave a bow as Taisha stepped in.

"That's so sweet Lizzy, thanks for inviting me," smiled Taisha cheerily.