Prismatic High Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." she said, her eyes wide. "I...uh..."

"Hey..." Darryl said, slowly, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. Sasha gulped, then grabbed his wrist, then yanked him forward. But rather than throwing him onto the pile of coins and springing on him with the desperate abandon that Darryl had halfway expected, she stepped away from him, then squared the door. She looked like she was trying to figure out what to say. Darryl knew that she had to be waging an internal war with the intense, draconic attraction that Principal Lung had mentioned. Humans couldn't resist a dragon.

Darryl squared his shoulders. He had to...yes. He knew what he had to do. He had to apologize. He had to make this right. He lifted his head.

"Sa-"

Sasha slapped him across the face.

"Ow?" Darryl asked. Asked, because he wasn't entirely sure it actually had hurt. He was a dragon.

"You dick!" Sasha hissed.

"What?" Darryl asked.

Sasha slapped him again.

"You fucking dick!"

"What did I do!?" Darryl asked, without thinking about it. Sasha's face turned beat red and she slapped his cheek again, then punched his chest - the blow literally less than a gnat's wingbeat to him.

"You!" Punch. "Cheated!" Punch. "On!" Punch. "Me!" Punch. "You!" Punch. "Dick!"

Darryl lifted his arms to ward off the light smacks, his wings spreading. Once the last swing had been swung, he blinked and peeked over his hands. "So, uh, I deserved that-"

"Ya think!?" Sasha asked, panting, spreading her arms wide.

"I thought that humans lose all inhibitions and become mad dragon cockslaves just being in our presence!" Darryl exclaimed. He had been all ready to be a good boyfriend and not take advantage of his semi-mind controlled girlfriend and also confess about cheating on her and be a good person and not do it again. Now, though, he found his entire noble aim entirely wrong footed by this complete reversal of what he had heard from his professors and from Sasha's eager, moaning voice over the phone.

"Yeah, most do, when they're not fucking trained by the NS fucking A!" she shouted, grabbing and shaking his shoulders. "God!"

Darryl blinked.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"Balls," Sasha hissed. They stood there, looking at one another, the tableaux holding for what felt like an eternity. Then...it shattered. A sudden knock came at the door. Sasha looked at the door, then at Darryl. She whispered in his ear. "If you turn me over, we both die."

"I am not turning my girlfriend-" Darryl started.

The door opened and Xia stuck her head into the room. Her silver scales glittered and she smiled. "Hey, Darryl, I was...oh, hello!" She blinked as she saw Sasha. All of Sasha's anger had faded into a simpering, eager, slutty happiness. She molded herself to Darryl's side, her breasts molding against him. Her hand dipped along his chest and she giggled quietly as Xia looked her up, down, left, right and sideways. "Is this your, ah, girlfriend?"

"Yuuuuup!" Darryl said, his tail perfectly still.

"She's pretty, uh, cute," Xia said. As Darryl watched, he saw Xia actually shift slightly, making her breasts just a little bit larger, so that they matched Sasha in terms of size, slumping slightly lower on her frame. Darryl tried to not break into hysterical laughter. And not the colloquial form of hysterical laughter, where you were actually laughing. He wanted to laugh in the same way a soldier in Verdun was going to laugh just before going over the top.

"Thank you, mistress," Sasha purred.

"Oh!" Xia sat down on a chair near the working desk in the room. She worked her tail through the hole in the back of her seat and she clapped her hands together. "Why don't you two fuck while I watch! I've always wanted to see human on dragon, especially when there is an actual relationship involved!" She nodded.

"Uhhhhh..." Darryl looked at Sasha.

Sasha looked at him. Her eyes were unreadable.

Darryl gulped, slowly. Then an idea occurred. An idea so mad that it might just possibly work. He nodded. "I think I want to do some roleplaying. Think you can do that, my sweet pet?"

Sasha's left eyebrow twitched. But she smiled and cooed. "Oh course, master-waster." She nuzzled his neck, hissing so softly that only he could hear. "If you dare to touch me-"

Darryl cut her off, putting his hands on her shoulders. "I want to roleplay being normal human boyfriend and girlfriend."

Sasha opened her mouth, then nodded. "Of course! I can do that master." She shook her head, breathed in - dramatically posing, as if she was about to launch into some grand performance. Then she threw herself flat on the coin pile with a thump. Her arms spread and she pushed the coins around, swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck. "So, how was your day, Darryl?"

"Pretty aight," Darryl paused. He kicked at the floor. "Sasha, I need to...tell you something. I did something...bad..."

She sat up, her brow furrowing. "What?"

Xia leaned forward, her eyes shining intently.

"I may have cheated on-" Darryl said.

"This is fascinating," Xia whispered, her eyes wide as Darryl cowered under his wings as Sasha slapped at him.

###

"Of course you can fuck your pet while doing your flight circuits, why wouldn't you be able to fuck your pet?" Miss Fezatoria said, looking at Darryl as if he had just asked an incredibly silly question. Darryl breathed a sigh of relief, and about five minutes later, he and Sasha were soaring above the Rocky Mountains, his wings cupping the air, his body darting over vast forests of immense redwoods. The scent of wildlife rose up to Darryl's nose - sap and sweat, blood and grime, mud and fresh water. It was as heady a smell as anything he had scented before, and almost made him not feel like a total asshole.

When he found a clearing that looked private enough, he dipped down, landed, and set Sasha down.

"Agent Sasha Fong," she said, flipping her wallet open, then tapping her thumb against her student ID. "NSA Division 13 field operative."

"How, uh, long have you been-"

"Since I was fourteen," Sasha said, rolling her eyes. "D13 grabbed me out of Stocklmeir Middle School under the Hunin Initiative."

Darryl slowly sat down on a stump, his tail lifting up. His balls rested on the stump and he felt the sharp prick of a dozen splinters - turned from something that would have been agonizing to a human into just a mild sense of discomfort for a dragon. He tried to grapple with this. He had been raised his whole life to understand and accept that dragons were real. Finding out he was a dragon had been a shock, but it didn't feel quite as surreal as learning his girlfriend for the past two years was actually a government spook.

He raised his hand.

"We're not in a classroom, Darryl," Sasha said around a sigh. Her finger was rubbing her temple.

"Oh, uh, right," Darryl said, lowering his hand. "The fuck is Project Hunin?"

Sasha rubbed her face with her hands. "Classified as fuck. But considering how many regs I've broken..." she started to pace in circles. "Shit, shit, shit, this is like, ten kinds of bad. We can't let dragons know that the NSA know that they exist." Seeing his expression, she sighed. "Use your head for more than just swinging a sword, Darryl! What do dragons think about the world right now?"

"They run it?" Darryl hazarded.

"Yes!" Sasha said, spreading her hands. "And what happens when they learn they don't?"

"...chromatics get mad, metallics get schemy?" Darryl hazarded.

"You win the prize, you philandering prick." Sasha sighed, her arms crossing over her chest. She frowned at him. "The most important thing for geopolitical stability right now is for D13 to remain nice and secret. That's why we need to get you out of there as fast as humanly possible."

"Fine, I'll fly with you to, uh, I don't know, Washington DC-"

"Yes, and they won't suspect anything if you just fly away!" Sasha threw her arms up.

"What do you want me to do!?" Darryl surged to his feet.

"How about not be an asshole!" Sasha shouted at him, her eyes glinting. She was shaking slightly, her fists clenched. "How about not stick your fucking dick in some silver slut the first freaking chance you get! Huh? How about that!"

Darryl opened his mouth, then closed it. His face felt like it had been painted in tar and covered in feathers. Feathers made of shame. He looked down at the ground - trying to not notice the tears streaking Sasha's cheeks. He tried to find some words that might fix this. That might make it better. He shook his head slowly. There wasn't a way to make it better.

"I...I should just stay there. You can go home and-" He started, thinking that at least he could spare Sasha some pain.

"You can't just stay there," Sasha said, sniffing. "You've got a tracking device implanted in your sternum. That's why I came to get you."

Darryl jerked his head up. "What?"

Sasha blushed, her cheeks glittering. "S-Sorry. Orders."

"You bugged me!?" Darryl stammered. Sasha glared daggers at him - clearly more than a bit ticked off by his tone. Darryl forced his own sense of betrayal back. She had an absolutely reasonable point, he was still the asshole in this situation. "Okay. All it takes is a serious wound or a check up or the wrong kind of magic and the dragons find the tracking device, find D13, annd-"

"And then we get to explain to the President that there are immortal, hyper-wealthy, shapeshifting, magic slinging, flying lizardpeople who can make humans into sex slaves by winking at them." Sasha said, putting her hands on her hips.

Darryl paused.

"So, basically, you tell him that he got a bunch of new lobbyists?" He grinned, slowly.

Sasha's lower lip quivered. Then she ducked her head forward, her shoulders shaking. She couldn't repress the giggle, and it escaped as she leaned back against the tree, laughing long and loud. Darryl felt a tightness in his belly ease slightly...and his conviction firm.

No.

More.

Cheating.

"So, how do we get the chip out?" he asked, once the laughter had subsided.

"It's a Class-29 nanotech chip," Sasha said. "It's bonded with your innermost organs on a molecular level. So, uh, we need to hack you open-" Darryl squirmed. "-snap your ribcage-" Darryl flinched. "-sift around to find the fucker, since it shifts around with your shapeshifting-" Darryl winced. "-then apply an electrical shock to the sucker. That'll fry it, then it passes."

Darryl gulped. "Okay, uh, is there a different way to get the chip out?"

Sasha snorted. "Do you want to be electrocuted until we get it by random chance?"

"Now that you mention it, no," Darryl said. A chime came from his backpack. He started. "Balls. We need to get flying again, or else..."

"Yeah, I know." Sasha sighed, then spread her arms. Despite her best efforts to look like she was grim and stoic and all that shit, she still beamed as Darryl's wings spread and he beat into the air, soaring over the mountains. He swept left and right and did a few loops, banking around the biggest trees. Sasha whooped the whole way. When they returned to the top of the school and landed, the teacher eyed the two of them.

"Your time was terrible," she said. "What did you do, stop and fuck her against a tree for an hour?"

Darryl placidly nodded.

"Fair enough," the teacher said, making a check mark on her tablet. "We have a two hour fucking around clause for students with sex slaves."

"What a wise and well administered school!" Sasha said, her voice too cheery as she glared at Darryl. Darryl coughed and hurried off before the teacher could expand on that topic. Once they were in the school itself, Darryl pulled out the phone he had been given and checked his schedule. The next class was history. He nodded. History would be good. He desperately needed to know some actual fucking history. He looked at Sasha.

"Do you think you can get to our rooms safely?" he asked.

"If by that you mean do you think I can avoid getting plowed by a random dragon?" Sasha asked, shrugging one shoulder. "Maybe. I mean, my mental resistance is fine. I'm not feeling any stray temptations to let you make me a harem fuckpet."

A tiny, tiny part of Darryl, a part that he tried to squash, said: Aww.

"But I also need to act like I don't. Which means that if I run into, say, that...Geotaxis guy you told me about, I might end up riding dragon cock for a few hours," she said, her voice dry. "I'd, of course, have to act like I enjoyed it. Which will be, of course, extraordinarily difficult, considering how he's got the endurance of a freight train and a cock literally evolved to cause mind shattering orgasms with every thrust." She grinned ever so slightly. "I'm not quite sure I can bear the thought..."

Darryl squirmed. Half of him snarled at the thought. The other half of him snarled at that first half of him. Come on, don't be an asshole.

"It's, uh, okay," he said, nodding. "I can escort you!"

"Darryl," Sasha said, her voice firm. "Get to class."

###

Darryl sat in history and listened to the teacher drone about the minutia of draconic politics with half an ear.

"And so, the metallic dragons - commonly referred to as the good dragons - and the chromatic dragons - commonly referred to as the evil dragons - created the Dragon Meet, which was held first in Stonehenge in the year 39 BCE. That Meet was interrupted part way through by the infamous Orgy Feud between Thebraxis, Queen of Thebes, and Celeritas of Rome. Recordings made by memory wizards at the time are still used as pornographic material among most rarefied individuals capable of partaking in memory stone. This unfortunately, was not concluded until 38 BCE, when the arrival of the Chinese delegation required a cessions of copulation hostilities..."

Darryl blinked. "Wait, did he say orgy?" he whispered to Geotaxis who, thankfully, was not currently balls deep in his girlfriend. Instead, Geo was making paper airplanes under his desk, gently rubbing the glans of his cock against it to slather the airplane with his musk.

"Huh?" Geo asked. "Oh that shit, yeah, it's not as interesting as it sounds."

"It's an...orgy..." Darryl whispered.

"Yeah, someone else's orgy. Not one you're part of," Geo whispered back.

He had a point.

Darryl started to try and take notes. He scribbled down chromatic good and metallic evil before realizing his mistake and had to erase and re-write them. By that point, though, the teacher had moved onto the first elven war, and was detailing the interactions between the various elven organizations - the teacher used the phrase 'clade', 'clan', 'tribe', 'state' and 'line marriage' to refer to the same group elves within the same paragraph - and the Roman Republic, then the Roman Empire, then the Catholic Church. And none of this even mentioned dragon hunters.

And so, in a lull in the conversation, Darryl stuck his hand into the air. "Teacher," he said. "What about dragon hunters?"

"Well," Professor Thulben Xanotaxes von Caloxesis said, taking off his glasses. "What about them?"

"Well, um, didn't the first dragon hunter orders form when the christian church became aware of draconic influence in the world?" Darryl asked. "U-Um, and I believe, then, dragons started to...defend themselves?"

Professor Xanotaxes nodded. "That is indeed the case. Early dragonhunters were supported by malevolent individuals within the elven and dwarven community. The cassus beli for this proxy war are well known and easily debunked. The first is draconic hoarding of magical items and gold. This can hardly be dignified with a rebuttal beyond the simple fact that dragons deserve everything we take, by dint of our natures. The second involves the nature of inter-dimensional magic and the utterly rational draconic restrictions on using source magic."

"That's, uh, magic that interacts with the...motonic field?" Darryl hazarded. He had only been half paying attention.

"Shinimantic fields," Professor Xanotaxes said, frowning. "It seems I will need to speak to your arcane professor, Darren."

"Darryl, sir," Darryl said.

"Yes, Dylan, of course," Xanotaxes said, waving his hand. "What short sighted, foolish, mortal people don't realize is that just because they see no problem with using source magic today they think that there will be no issue using source magic tomorrow."

Darryl nodded, slowly.

"Still. Armed with these cowardly, underhanded weapons - the Drakensplitur, the Spear of Longinus, and so on, early dragonhunters were able to successfully slay several venerable dragons and several newly hatched beasts."

The rest of the class, Darryl noticed, were paying rather intense attention now. It was clear that they found this topic far more fascinating than yet another digression into how this elf or that elf prompted this or that Senator to assassinate this or that Emperor. Looking back at the teacher, Darryl could see that Xanotaxes looked deeply saddened at the memory of the dead. Considering the age of most dragons, Darryl would not have been shocked to learn he had known some of them. He coughed, quietly, hoping that Xanotaxes wouldn't remember he was a dragon hunter.

Not that there were many non-dragonhunters at the school named Darryl.

"Still," Xanotaxes said. "It was decided that we had two options. Annihilate all of humanity-"

"Whoa!" Darryl exclaimed. That had gone from zero to sixty amazingly fast. Xanotaxes glared at him, then continued.

"-annihilate a small part of humanity, or impart the masquerade. As most prognostications showed that humanity, if allowed to advance, would become extraordinarily good at magic, or technology, or both, it was decided to enact the latter."

Darryl leaned back in his seat. "So, you've been tricking humans into thinking that you were either secret or killed off...so we'd, er, they'd invent iPhones?"

Xanotaxes paused, cocked his head to the side, and nodded.

"Yes, basically."

Darryl frowned.

###

Sasha closed the door to Darryl's room. She locked it. She walked in a circle around it, checking every corner, to make sure that there wasn't anything spying on her. She whispered the cantrip that she had been taught to detect most forms of scrying magic. Once she was sure the only detection spells on the room were those designed to detect infiltration or escape. She sighed and rubbed her hands along her hair. This was stupid. This was ten different fucking kinds of stupid. And part of her hated that she had come. She should have just gone straight to headquarters and called in a fucking predator drone strike here before the dragons realized what was going on.

Dragon hunters.

Dragons.

Elves.

Mystics.

The whole lot of them were so blithely confident that the masquerade that had functioned in an era where the finest form of communication was a dude walking up to another dude and saying hi would persist in a world with orbital surveillance, biometric scanners, and a cellphone camera in every pocket. In the immortal words of the best video game RPG ever made (in her opinion): Fuck ups ain't tolerated. And dragons had made plenty of fuckups in the past few decades.

But...

She closed her eyes. "Darryl, you asshole..." She whispered.