All Comments on 'Prison Bitch'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sissy11sissy11over 3 years agoAuthor

so sorry about the errors. clearly I didn’t copy edit well enough. hope you all enjoy!

jackerwoojackerwooover 3 years ago

a very good story and a long held fantasy of mine to be kept like that , thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash. Boring trash.

Usually, I finish a story even if it's not great, but this was just too slow and awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was hot. Such a hot daddy. I wonder if the boy will stay with daddy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes Daddy

This is my ultimate fantasy. Great job showing the power of the mindset that Daddy holds over us. I’d love to read a sequel where Daddy gets a female wife to have his children and pussyboy cleans them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ewww gross. I’m at first it was somewhat good but this is incredibly twisted and disgusting filth. No wonder there are so many problems in the gay community with trash like this serving as fantasy. Honestly I do like dark erotica but there was nothing erotic about this at all. It was just torture with any agonizing exquisiteness. Sissyhood is not about being tortured like this. Honestly this makes me furious. I just had to stop reading because there is only so long you can stare at train wreck before you want to vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. Wish I had a Black daddy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was the best thing I’ve ever read pls make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I submitted homosexually to a black man while in jail. He pretended to be gay for the stay, but, after lights out we would make out for hours alone in our 2 man cell. When you French kiss another man while laying naked together under the covers, you’re definitely gay. Once, due to overcrowding, we went to three per cell with a mattress on the floor. One of his black buddies offered to bunk up with us instead of dealing with someone new. I got split roasted and loved being the white filling of an Oreo cookie. After release, I went back to females and occasionally seek out a black cock to suck off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I truly loved it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes I love this whole line of stories a fantasy of mine is to be a guard at a prison on the weekend when I go to work open all the blocks and let the inmates ass fuck me and fuck my mouth every weekend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous