Prison Bitch

Story Info
A boy decends into submission during a stint in jail.
10.5k words
4.27
138.3k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,476 Followers

Content Warning: This story contains elements of BDSM, forced feminization, stockholm syndrome. If this isn't something you like, you have been warned.

***

Walking down the empty halls I knew I had fucked up; but it wasn't until I got in the cell that I realized just how badly I had.

My names Corey and I'm 19 years old. I just finished my first year of community college, but really my life is going nowhere. I think that's probably why committed robbery in the first place. I wanted a rush. My life felt meaningless.

But now I'm here. In prison. Walking down a sterile hallway led by guards to my cell. My new home.

I think the judge was in a bad mood that day because even though it was my first offense he sent me to prison for 6 months!

As a skinny, smooth, effeminate gay boy I knew that I was literally fucked and would likely be spit roasted between two men by midnight. Terrified, I stumbled down the hall hoping that I would make it out of this alive.

When the guards opened the door to my and pushed me in and one of them laughed saying, "you're welcome."

The door closed and it was just me and a man in the cell. David and Goliath. But I had no slingshot to conquer this beast. I panicked, shaking from my core, unable to think or hear. I looked up and stared forward, but I couldn't see through my bleary eyes.

After focusing I found a big man in his late 30's wearing a wife beater and grey sweatpants sitting on the bed. He looked huge in the small cell, and even though he was sitting, he looked taller and larger than me standing. Frankly, he had a nice body, and I could see his powerful arms in his tank top, with a tattoo of some sort on the upper side of one. His whole body was hairy, something I was always drawn to in men. He was bald with black scruff on his face and a handsome smile. He looked Italian, like a mobster or "wise guy".

A moment went by and he looked up from his book, met my eyes, and smiled. This caught me off guard as I expected anger so I just stared back, probably looking like an idiot.

"Don't be afraid, sweetheart. I'll be gentle."

The word "gentle" didn't exactly abate my fear but it sounded better then "rough".

"I just want to get a good look at you, baby, don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you."

His affectionate names were nicer than "faggot" or a fist to the face, but there was something off putting about his calm, patronizing voice.

"My name's Vince, princess, and I've been living in this cell for a few years. I don't have many friends in here, but I'm happy to have a new roommate. Especially since you're such a little cutie. What's your name, sweetheart?"

I shuffled nervously, "Corey, sir." I could barely get it out.

Leaning forward off the bed he started, "Well Corey, you are mighty cute, so cute in fact that I think I'm going to have to make you my little boy." He kept smiling, staring into me. I was too timid to respond. He didn't seem to mind.

"I'm going to get straight to the point, Corey. You're in prison now, and in this place there are two types of people: men and bitches. Now there's two of us in this cell right?" He stared at me, still smiling, but with less warmth in his eyes.

I nodded and he said, "what was that, sweetcheeks?" And I said, "Yeah there's two of us here."

"So if there's two of us here and one of us is a man, and one of us is a bitch, which one do you think is the bitch, baby?"

I was shaking so much I thought I might fall, too afraid to even cry. I looked up and he was still staring at me, his smile starting to fade. I breathed out, "I'm the bitch," and looked down to my feet.

He smiled again, "yes you are, honey, yes you are. You're the bitch. I'm glad we both understand that. Now, why don't you get out of that prison suit and let me see you. Shuck those baggy pants and shirt; they're hiding your sweet little body from me and I don't like that."

Everything was happening so quickly it was hard to process my new status as Vince's bitch. The fact that I'm a submissive gay bottom who's a bit kinky made this a little better, but not much. Either way I resigned to my fate hoping to enjoy it at least a little, and began to slowly take off my pants.

My hands were shaking so badly I couldn't even get undressed and Vince yelled, "you need to take those off now, boy. I'm not a man who asks things twice."

My instincts kicked in and I stripped my clothes to save my life. I'm a skinny, pale, smooth kid with long elegant proportions that don't scream "macho". I secretly like them but I know that they're girly and weak. When Vince saw my body, he gave me a look that told me I was the first "girl" he'd seen since being in prison. He looked extremely satisfied and smug knowing he had acquired a very sexy prison wife.

I was looking down waiting for his reaction when he said, "You've got a tiny little clit, babydoll. But that's okay. We're not here for that. Ok, girl, give me a twirl now. I need to see everything." I slowly twirled once, looked up, and he gestured for me to do it again.

As I started the second twirl he told me to stop halfway so he could have a look.

"What a pretty, plump little butt, baby. I like it. I like it a lot. I bet you didn't even shave, did you? You're just naturally hairless. Am I right, doll? A naturally hairless little bitch."

He didn't give me time to respond before continuing, "Don't worry, baby, we're going to shave you. Shave you real smooth. So you can look you're prettiest for me. We're going to start making you real pretty for Daddy, pussygirl. Would you like that? Pretty for Daddy. I know you would. Now, reach back and grab those cheeks for me. Spread them. Daddy needs to see his newest prized possession. Let me see that cunt, bitch."

I reached back and spread as wide as I could, truly fearing for my life. As I shook, a mix of adrenaline, fear, and pure sexual desire from my submissive tendencies combined to give me a boner in the middle of this humiliating and terrifying experience. Spreading my cheeks I heard, "what a wonderful pussy. Pink and tight. Those little wrinkles, so cute. Give it a little wink, bitch," he cajoled, "go on, wink your little pussy for Daddy. Show Daddy his new pussy."

I squeezed my sphincter muscles to make my hole "wink" to appease "Daddy". He seemed to enjoy it because when he told me to turn back around he was smiling and coaxing me to his lap with his finger.

I walked over and stood a foot away, trying to keep my distance from this giant. He looked at me sternly as if to say "you don't get to say no anymore" and I understood what he meant. I went closer to him and he stood up, towering over me. I looked up into his face and he said, "hello, sweetie. I must have been a good boy recently for the Warden to gift you to me. And what a pretty little gift you are."

He leaned down and sucked my neck forming hickies across it.

"Don't worry, sweetcheeks, I just need to mark you up a bit so the other men don't try to take you. But it's ok, honey, you'll be safe with me. Don't worry, baby. You'd like that, huh? Don't you want to be safe with Daddy?"

I knew this was a rhetorical question so I said what I had to say, "yes Daddy, I want to be safe with you." With those words I cemented our relationship. I wouldn't call it "lawfully wedded" but in prison the rules are different.

He hugged me and started on another rant. "Since you said yourself that you're a bitch I think it's time I teach you how a bitch learns her place in prison. Huh, baby? Every man in a relationship gets to teach his bitch how to act in the way he pleases, but your Daddy is a nice man. Don't worry, sweetie, Daddy won't punch you or break any bones."

I shivered in his arms as he held me. "Isn't that nice of me sweetheart? Yes, baby, Daddy's a good man. I really am. I know you think I'm joking but you should see some of the other bitches out here. Soon you'll know just how lucky you are."

I wasn't sure I believed him but there was no other option than to submit. "Okay sweetheart, it's time to make you a good girl. Let's put you in your place. Go on, baby. Beg me. Beg me to beat you into your place."

I looked up at him and again did what I had to do to stay alive, "please, Daddy, please," I sobbed, "make me your bitch. Please Daddy I want to be your bitch!" Though this wasn't how I would've liked it, the statement wasn't a total lie. If he was as "nice" as he said he was this might be okay. At least better than having my teeth ripped out. Prison had already warped my sense of reality.

He patted his lap and I bent over it, understanding that his method would involve spanking. I was happy I took the easy route since this seemed like a better alternative to a beat down. But when he started wailing on my ass I wasn't so sure I had made the right decision. I took it like a submissive, pussy, bitch boy, of course, and cried and pleaded with him to stop.

He grabbed my throat and pulled my head up, "Never tell me what to do bitch, ever. Now take it like a good girl."

He went back to beating my ass and I sniffled quietly, trying to calm down. When he felt I was sufficiently broken, he started rubbing my bumcheeks, kneading them tenderly. It felt so good after my spanking, and I was ashamed to feel my cock hardening.

He cooed into my ear, "That hurt didn't it, doll. I know baby, I know it did. But I also know you liked it. I can feel your stiff little clittie now." I was completely humiliated. He was right. I was rock hard after getting spanked.

He kept going, "And that, cunt, is just a taste of what bitches get in here. They get their asses beat to keep them in their place, baby. And you know why?" I didn't know why. "Because their men say so. That's why, little cunt."

He rubbed my head and hair with his other large hand, making me nuzzle him involuntarily while he preached his prison sermon. I was so broken and beaten at this point that his small affections were like an oasis. I actually felt myself leaning into his hand with my ass, sticking it up higher so I could feel his finger caressing my tight hole.

"Such a pretty pussy, baby. Gorgeous. I can't believe how smooth it is. Here, babygirl," and he shoved a finger in my mouth, "let's feel how tight it really is."

He slowly inserted his finger into my "pussy", keeping his other hand on my face with his fingers in my mouth. So I guess I was right. I did get spitroasted, albeit by one man, and I still had 8 hours til midnight!

The finger fucking was as humiliating as it was sensual, making me want to cry and cum at the same time. He resumed his beating on and off, reminding me that, "you're my bitch, huh, baby? You're my little girl now, right baby?" And I would dreamily reply, "yes Daddy, I'm you're little girl now." It felt easier to accept it than to fight, and admittedly his gentle touching felt really good after the spanks.

When he had finally let up Daddy said, "What do you say to Daddy for teaching you your place baby?"

"Thank you Daddy," I responded with my eyes tilting low.

"Down to your knees, girl. You need to thank me properly."

I sank to my knees and looked up at his pants, noticing his hardon tenting in his sweats.

"Take it out baby." I knew this part was coming; that this was his real goal. To fill my warm holes with his huge cock and get his nut. To train my body to take his cock every day. To make me a fuck doll. I knew I was going to be his fuck doll, I think I'm ready...

But what I wasn't ready for was how big it would his cock was.

When I took it out I was shocked at its sheer size. I've only touched my own dick and a few other guys' but none of ours compared to this. I didn't even know men could have cocks this large, and I gulped, making Daddy chuckle.

"Yup, it's big. Another reason you're a lucky bitch. Okay, girl, get to work. We got to eat soon, Daddy's hungry," he said gruffly. "And, bitch, don't forget to kiss it first."

I looked at and grabbed it, giving it a kiss on the tip. Daddy glared down at me, "No hands, bitch. Put them behind your back and look up at Daddy like a good cunt." I did what he wanted and placed the tip in my mouth. I started sucking and he let me worship his cock with my mouth for a few minutes. As fucked up as it sounds I actually enjoyed it a bit. At least he wasn't hurting me. Also, his huge cock was mesmerizing. It made me feel a primal submission I can't compare to anything else. His cock deserved worshipping, and I felt slight adoration towards Daddy for letting me suck it.

Daddy then decided it was time to pick up the speed and he grabbed the back of my head in one hand and my chin in the other. "Keep those hands behind your back, girl" he said as he began to piston in and out of my mouth, making me gag and choke over his cock. I struggled to breathe, hoping Daddy would give me a break but his oral rape was relentless, and clearly his need to make me his bitch was greater than my own need to live.

Finally I felt his cock sputter in my throat and he pulled out to let me catch my breath. Slapping my cheeks with his meat he jettisoned the rest of his load onto my face and lips, pushing some back into my mouth with his tip. We looked at each other and I gave him the defeated look of a bitch.

"What a tight little throat, babygirl. I love it. Such a tight hole," he basked. "And you know what my favorite part about it is, baby?" I looked up confused, not knowing the answer. "It's that it's my hole baby. That's my mouth," he said holding my cheeks in his hand, making me look into his eyes. "And I get to use it whenever I want." He grinned and stared down at me, making the situation sink in.

"Alright bitch, get up. It's time for dinner. Daddy's hungry. Let's get dressed."

I reached for my clothes but Daddy stopped me before I could. "None of that, baby. No bitch of mine will be wearing those rags. No, cutie, I'm going to put you in something to show off that sweet little body of yours. I've been saving these for a little princess to wear."

Before he grabbed my outfit he looked at me sternly, "Remember this, though. No other men will touch you, you got that? That's a promise. Daddy's a good man, and you're my bitch. Only my bitch. I'll treat you right, doll, I promise. You just listen to me and we're going to get along just right."

He handed me my new uniform: white lacy panties, XS white wife beater that barely covered my midriff, light blue booty shorts, lacy white ankle socks, and white sneakers. I put the outfit on, secretly thinking about how cute I was going to look. I love looking like a little faggot for a man, and while this may not be my ideal situation, I may as well savor some of the moments.

After getting dressed I went to the sink to wash my face but Daddy said, "What are you doing, bitch? I didn't say you could wash that off. Besides, you need it on you so the men know you're mine. Like I said, without me you're fucking dead so you better listen to me unless you want to suffer true hell." Having survived the prior beating, I knew being Daddy's bitch was the path to take.

I turned and he put his hand out gently for me to take, like prom date. His warm gesture made me feel an uncomfortable affection that hurt my brain. I'd heard of Stockholm Syndrome, falling in love with your "kidnapper", but it seemed crazy at the time. And yet when he did these small things like rubbing my bum cheeks, fingering my pussy, and holding my hand, everything felt okay for one second. And that one second was better than having nothing. So when he reached out his hand I gingerly placed mine in his, ready for my debut as his bitch.

"In here baby, you don't talk to anybody but me, you got that? You don't look at anybody but me. You keep your eyes low, and you hold my hand the entire time. I'll keep you close, sweetheart, and I'll never let you out of my sight. I don't have any friends in here but don't worry, no one messes with me. I'm big and strong, cutie, so I'll always protect you." He smiled down at me and for some reason I smiled back. It was fucked up but I really believed he would protect me. Even though he had beaten my ass earlier, his protection from the threat of violent death made it all seem worth it. And I guess this is just how it is for bitches in prison, so I better get used to it.

"In here it's just going to be you and me, princess. No one else. 24/7. You don't talk to any guards, prisoners, or workers, baby, nobody. You're going be all mine, you understand?" He was still smiling, and speaking softly, so I again nodded demurely, "Yes Daddy I understand."

We exited the cell and walked down the hall, me with my eyes low, holding onto Daddy's hand the entire time. I'm sure I looked ridiculous in the outfit with my hickies, red cheeks slipping out out of my shorts, and cum coated face, but no one seemed to bother us or care. I guess we were just another man and bitch.

When we got in line to get food he put me in front of him and held his strong arm around my chest, keeping my back right up against his torso. He sniffed my hair and even gave my head a few kisses, nuzzling his scruff into my neck, "all mine, baby, all mine."

He suckled my neck a bit, marking me with another bruise to show the men whose I was. I swooned, rubbing his hairy arm and kissing it a few times in return. I felt like we were a couple at some fucked up high school in the cafeteria eating lunch. And for some reason that made it all just a little better, although I think just about anything is better than the reality of prison.

He talked to the workers and ordered for us, carrying the trays over to the table. He led us to a spot with just one seat and I looked up at him confused. "You'll sit on my lap, honey." I went over and he made a nice spot for me to sit sideways. He held me close and made me feel safe around all these terrifying men. "You've had a long day, babe. Why don't you grab on my neck and just rest while Daddy eats, okay?"

He was right, I was exhausted. Without any fuss I grabbed his thick neck and lay my head down on his shoulder to sleep, if only for a moment. But I didn't sleep. Instead I floated through nothing, beyond the point of comprehension. It all felt too impossible to be real. Me, dressed in a skimpy outfit as the faggot wife of my giant prison husband sitting on his lap while he ate. It was too absurd to be true, and yet it was my new life.

I suckled his neck subconsciously as I rested, like a baby yearning for its mother.

"You trying to mark your man?" He teased, rubbing my head. "Let's get you a bite, sweetie" He put some eggs on the fork and fed them to me. "That's good for you, baby. Some more protein. That and Daddy's cum will keep you nice and full. None of this toast for you though, baby," he laughed. "No no. We don't want you to lose that tiny little sissy body, do we? No, honey, we're going to keep you nice and tight. You'll see. I'm going to make you perfect for me." He just smiled and rubbed my back while I lay back to rest.

***

Back at the cell he told me to strip immediately. "You just wear your panties in here, baby. You don't need anything else." I dropped my clothes to the floor and he told me to fold them. "I keep my things clean, baby, and that includes you. Fold those up, sweetheart, and place them on the shelf. Stay on your knees while you do it, like a good girl. Keep your manners. Good girls do their chores on their knees."

He watched the whole time as I went down to my knees and to fold my tiny shorts and tank top. I enjoyed the sick humiliation of the humiliation of it all. "Good girl, now fold mine." He handed me his clothes while he readied himself to lay out in his boxers. "You'll be keeping things clean around here now, girl. You understand? You're not just my bitch. You're my wife. And wives clean up for their husbands."

sissy11
sissy11
1,476 Followers