Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at me with a harsh but warm look, his usual mercurial demeanor. "Bitches just suck and fuck. But you're my girl now, princess. My wife. Now get over here and take my shoes off, girl."

My status change from bitch to wife was an upgrade in my mind. Even though he kept speaking tersely to me, I was pretty sure he did care for me deep down. He just wanted to keep me in my place. And I couldn't blame him. The rules are dog-eat-dog in here and he can beat me to a pulp, so he has the right to claim me. At least it makes me feel better to think of it like that.

I went over on my knees to take his shoes off, feeling like a wife in the 1950's getting ready to attend to her man.

"Kiss em, bitch. The top of each one, once. I'm a clean man, don't worry. It's just a respect thing, baby. You understand."

On my knees, I kissed each shoe once before removing and placing it in its designated area. "Good girl. You know I love seeing you down there, down on your knees. You look perfect there, baby. You are meant to be there."

I just giggled and smiled at his compliment and he smiled back. I grabbed onto his muscular thigh and gave it a few kisses, grazing my fingers through his hair.

"Come on, baby, let's go watch a movie. Daddy's a good boy and the warden gave me an old TV. I only get black and white stuff but it's better than nothing."

Again I was feeling lucky to be with my man. Not only had he not killed me, but he also had entertainment in the cell! And more than that he was also pretty handsome. And even though he beat me hard, maybe the spanking wasn't so bad... I guess I did kind of liked it. It made my really clittie stiff. And I felt so submissive. So owned.

Walking over to the bed to join Daddy I saw him laying in his boxers and socks with just a gold cross necklace on his hairy chest. He looked all man and I was smitten. I made my decision then to be a good bitch for my man. A good girl. Maybe if I just attended to Daddy I could make it out of here alive. Maybe if I'm a good girl Daddy will love me and protect me.

I slipped in bed and he grabbed my little body in his strong arms, pulling me in and squeezing me.

"You're so soft and sweet, baby, such a perfect little boy. I just want to eat you up! Come, baby, lay with me and we'll watch something."

He set up a movie and it was one of those old timey shows from the 50s about a couple. The man would come home from work and the woman would run to the door, ready to grab his coat and bag. She would make him a drink and remove his shoes, much like I did for Daddy today. I was beginning to understand where he got his idea for how wives need to act.

As the show went on Daddy was rubbing me and tweaking my nipples while we spooned. "See how she acts, sweetheart? She's such a good wife, huh? Such a good girl for her man. Cooking and cleaning for him. Keeping him happy. That's her job," he explained. "He has his role too, just like I do, baby. I protect and take care of you, and you take care of me in other ways. That makes sense, right? It should, baby, because that's how it is."

He was slipping his fingers in and out of my boy pussy while he hypnotized me. It felt so good and he was making me want to submit to him. To clean for him. To cook for him (even though I can't in prison). To be ready for him at all times, pretty and clean just how he likes me. I wanted all of this for me, and for him.

I smiled and giggled turning to face Daddy. "I'll be a good wife to you, Daddy, I promise."

"I know you will, baby. I know," he cooed.

He continued playing with my body, rubbing my taint like you would a pussy, with two fingers. He never grabbed my clit with his hands as he played. He stroked it with a finger, but he never held it.

He was slipping in and out of me with his fingers making me moan when I reached down to grab my clit to give it a firm yank. Daddy immediately put a hand around my throat and shoved his finger deep up my ass, using his hand to grip my cheeks and hold me like a bowling ball. He flipped me over onto his lap, holding my neck in one hand and his finger in my ass with the other.

"What the fuck was that, bitch? You touched your clit? Why the fuck would you do that, you little cunt? Daddy never told you to do that? Good girls don't touch their clits, do they? Do they? You stupid fucking cunt!"

Daddy was screaming at me now and I felt like dying. I was bawling my eyes out, truly sorry for what I had done. I never should have done it. It was so stupid of me. So bad of me. I pled with Daddy to punish me, to beat me for my error so I can be a good girl in his eyes again. I hated seeing him mad at me and just wanted him to love me again, so I cried and begged for him to fix my behavior and put me back in my place.

My pleading seemed to ease his tension a bit and he began stroking my ass and hair again, saying, "it's okay, princess, it's my fault, I'm being too easy on you. I let you slip up. I didn't teach you all the rules yet. It's okay, baby. Shhhh," he hushed me.

I whimpered and shuddered, sucking his thumb to feel more safe. I had no control in our "marriage" and his wild tempers put me on my toes at all times. I never knew how he would react.

"I'm still going to beat you, though, little girl. You know that, right?" He stroked my hair softly. "But it's okay, baby. It's alright. You know I'm doing it for you, babygirl, right? I'm doing this because you need it." He played with my nipples and whispered in my ear. "You need punishment now and you need it firmly. To set you straight. To keep you from acting up in the future. It's a lesson, bitch."

I sobbed while thanking him for teaching me, for setting me straight and making me a better bitch. It must have looked pathetic, a little cunt crying to be beaten, but that's exactly what I was.

Daddy seemed to be merciful and only smacked me 10 times, but they were still hard. When it was over he gave me a finger to wet then shoved it in my pussy, pressing into corners I had never felt before. I became jelly in his hands, asking him, begging him to finger my pussy deeper and faster. He lifted me off his lap and pulled me back in to spoon, pressing play on the film. The wife in the movie was now bent over her husband's lap getting a spanking.

"See, baby, see how he treats her? How pretty she looks bent over his lap? This is how it's supposed to be, doll. When you fuck up I beat you for your mistakes, but after, you're a better bitch. Isn't that great, baby? What do you say to Daddy for making you more perfect?"

I smiled shyly, "Thank you, Daddy."

After the film Daddy lay me on my back and put my legs on his shoulders. "It's time I had you, baby. You'd like that, wouldn't you? For Daddy to take your little pussy now. To make it my cunt."

I was still weary from the beating but also felt horny from the cuddling. I really did want him in my ass and the gay bottom in me was screaming for him to shove it in now. I didn't want to look like a whore who needed to be raped so I whispered softly, "yes Daddy I'd like you to take my pussy now."

"I knew you would my perfect angel," he smiled back.

Then, unceremoniously, he pushed his lube slicked cock into my tight rosebud, slowly openings its first entrance. Though it hurt, the feeling of being opened by a sexy man on my back is something I've always loved so I relished in my man's grand entrance.

He pushed in further, breaking down my walls and making me gasp out as the thickness of his shaft did not relent during any inch of his decent into my core. The pain was present but felt welcome, in the deep, twisted, perverse way that only a guy who likes to take it up the ass understands. My body was yielding to Daddy, and I was happy to feel him sink into me with such ease.

Daddy was just smiling at the whole time, looking down on me and holding my hands so I don't, "get distracted and touch my little clittie."

He started to speed up, letting me know that he would soon burst into me and give his seed a new home. My clittie was throbbing, begging to be touched but Daddy wouldn't have it, and just kept plowing into me relentlessly. Finally, he gave my tip a little tickle and the wetness of my precum made his finger glide around my head. I immediately ejaculated, spasming the inside of my pussy around Daddy's cock. I knew he could feel it, too, because Daddy started to moan but never lost eye contact saying, "I'm seeding your pussy baby girl. I'm making you mine."

He had pulled his finger off of my clit after the first touch so my sperm flew on his and my chest. He slowly pulled out then told me to keep holding my legs up. He went to the cabinet and pulled out a tampon, then coated it in lube. He slipped the tampon into my pussy and wiped the outside of my bum with toilet paper. Although it was embarrassing to have a tampon put in me I thought this treatment was very kind, and nicer than even some men I've been with on the outside.

"That's so you can still sit on my lap later and not leak any seed on me. It'll keep it inside you baby so I can absorb into you. Make you my girl." He was beaming with pride at having just taken me and I was like a freshly deflowered virgin girl who had a good time. Happy, but embarrassed. He was playing the proud man role well and we both basked in post coital bliss.

He told me I could put my legs down then had me lay on my tummy with my head off the side of the bed. He came over so his cock was at head height and said what I knew he would say. "Go on, bitch. Clean it up. Clean up Daddy's cock like a good girl." So I did what a good girl does and sucked his cock clean.

He came back in bed after and spooned me, one hand holding my chest, the other softly cupping my bum and holding the tampon string. "I'm so happy you're mine now baby," he said as we both fell asleep.

As the days went on we got into a routine. I would wake up before Daddy and clean the cell, making sure everything was perfect before he woke up. He was very meticulous about his things and wanted everything in place. Finding things out of place meant an immediate beating.

I would then slip under the covers and gently suckle his cock, letting it harden in my mouth as Daddy starts his day. He usually lets me suck a bit before either fucking my face or telling me to get in a position to fuck my pussy. We almost always fuck missionary because he likes to see me while he fucks me, but sometimes he lets me ride him. Usually only for a minute, though, before he pins me under him and has his way with my hole.

Most of the time he makes me put my hands with limp wrists on my chest "like a little faggot" while he fucks me. He doesn't want me touching my clit and he likes the innocent look of me crying with my hands up with bent wrists like a bitch boy.

Sometimes he tickles my clit while we fuck and makes me cum but usually he doesn't let me climax. He says it keeps me in a better state, a sissy state, and that his orgasms are enough for both of us. I'm okay with that, though, because when he touches my pussy it feels better to me than touching my clit.

Daddy was true to his word about monogamy and he's never shared me with another man. In fact he was true to his word about me never talking to anyone but him, too. He deals with all the guards and workers, and none of the inmates ever talk to us. We're always holding hands, and he never lets me out of his sight, ever. I'm so grateful even though he does seem a bit possessive. The other men here are terrifying and without Daddy I would probably be torn to shreds in seconds.

One day about half way through my sentence Daddy told me he had a gift for me. I was in my panties with some gloves on cleaning the floors. Daddy liked everything cleaned every day. He said there's nothing better to do in here so we may as well keep things perfect. Daddy usually read a book while I cleaned, saying, "I'm studying so I can be a lawyer after this, baby. I'm going to get a good job and take care of us. Make enough money to buy us a house. Think of this as your studying, too, cutie. Learning how to better be my wife."

This always made me giggle, him talking about us getting married outside of prison. I knew it was never going to happen, but something deep in me did feel sad thinking about my sentence ending and leaving Daddy.

As I cleaned the floor Daddy said, "come here and open your gift." He had a box, wrapped with a little card that read, "To my wife."

I blushed profusely, almost starting to cry at his gesture. It was not easy to get contraband snuck into prison and I knew this probably had taken a lot of effort and money. It made me feel loved knowing he would do this for me.

I opened the gift and was confused, not understanding what he gave me. It was a leather strap, like a belt, but not the right length. I wasn't sure of its purpose.

"What is it Daddy?" I asked, curious about the "gift".

"Sweetheart it's a leather strap. For your cute little bottom. It's so Daddy can give you some loving on your little tush. So you can spend some time on Daddy's lap and let him train you to be a good girl."

He looked so happy as he was telling me this, like it was genuinely a good gift. His mood about the gift confused me but I did what I knew I had to do, "thank you so much, Daddy. It's so thoughtful of you to get this for me. It will bring us so much closer."

"Yes it will, honey. It will. Come on, girl. Get on Daddy's lap. We're gonna try it out now." He pointed at his lap and I crawled up, already sobbing knowing the strap was coming.

Daddy laughed and cooed, "my little bitch is already crying, huh? Little girl is scared of Daddy? I see you do know your place. Crying little girl on Daddy's lap. And before I even spank you," he laughed. "You know I love those tears, pussy girl. Daddy loves your tears."

I kept crying and held his hand. He brought the strap up to my face and I stared at it, shaking at our introduction. "Go on, baby, kiss it. Kiss it, bitch. Kiss your gift."

I kissed it while crying, not wanting me upset the man who was about to beat me. He smiled and shoved a finger in my mouth to quiet me down, telling me to hold my hands behind my back. He started swatting my ass with the strap, bringing it down in stripes that made me squeal and thrash. Daddy just continued, instructing me to arch my back to make my pussy a better target. He slowed his pace and put his hand on my tender cheeks, making me shudder and squirm. After cooling down, he held my face and ass, whispering that I was such a good girl and that he loved me so much.

Did Daddy say that? Did Daddy say he loves me? He's never said that before. He's said he loves my pussy and my throat, but he's never said he loves me before. Oh Daddy! Daddy loves me! He really loves me.

I continued crying into his hand, but now they were tears of joy, not fear. I kissed his hand and sucked his fingers, eager to show him gratitude for the brutal beating he had just bestowed.

"Thank you for the gift, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy, thank you," I blubbered on his lap while he smiled and laughed.

The beating ended and he told me to hang up the strap on a hook up the wall. "That way you can see it when you're cleaning up, babydoll, and always think about pleasing Daddy."

After that day I knew I loved Daddy. Even though he still beats me when I fuck up, or when he feels like it, I love him. It sounds bad but I can't help it. I love his smell, his body, his voice, his firm hands, his protection, and most of all his ability to make my prison stay into one big fucked up fetish fantasy.

As time went on I actually started to get sad about leaving prison and Daddy. I would cry when we were in our bed and he would hold me and stroke my face saying "it's okay, baby. Daddy's going to make everything okay. You don't have to worry, baby."

But I was worried. I was afraid of leaving Daddy. Not only because I loved him but also because he had taken over my life entirely. I wasn't sure if I could even exist anymore without Daddy. I asked Daddy for permission to eat, go to the bathroom, sleep, and, when I'm blowing him, even to breathe! Daddy controlled me so completely that I wasn't sure I would be able to live without him.

I made an effort to make myself and our cell, our "home", as clean and beautiful as possible. Daddy told me I should stand on my toes and arch my back more when I walk around to firm up my thighs and ass. He keeps talking about how he's going to get me into high heels when we're out of here and how I'm going to love what a pretty cunt I am. This makes me giggle.

On my last week in prison I was an emotional wreck, inconsolable, crying constantly and kissing Daddy whenever I could. I would sit on his lap all day and some days the guards would bring us our food so we could just stay in bed.

On one of the last days while Daddy was giving me a maintenance spanking he said, "baby, do you know how perfect you look right now? Cheeks pink. Hole tight. Face streaming with tears. Absolutely perfect, my sweet. It love it. I love you. I love you so much, baby." He beamed down at me and I nuzzled his hand to let him know I felt the same way. "Why don't you thank me, baby? Thank your Daddy. Thank me for making you perfect."

So I did. I sobbed and cried and thanked him for making me who I am, who I always was, a bitch, a faggot, a little boywife for a real man.

The next morning I was devoid of emotion, completely broken at the thought of leaving Daddy. When the guards came one pulled Daddy to the side and they talked for a moment. When he came back Daddy said, "Sweetheart I have a surprise for you. I told you I was going to make you my wife, right? Well I didn't lie. Your Daddy's a good man. I'm going home today, too, baby. They're paroling me early. Isn't this great, baby? Now we can live together. Come on, let's go. You don't need anything. My friend set me up with a house and it's got clothes in it. Let's get out of here. Oh baby this is just going to be perfect. Let's go."

I couldn't even process what Daddy had just said. While I was ecstatic at the thought of staying with Daddy I hadn't put this into my post-prison plan. Not that I really had a post-prison plan. The few family members I had left had dumped me and I never really had any friends. My chances of getting a job are basically zero with my record and I can't even afford school so what can I do? I guess I should be happy about being with Daddy. I am happy about being with Daddy.

"Come on, sweet cheeks let's get out of here. Oh but one more thing," he said before we left. "Go on over there and grab the strap, honey, we're gonna need to bring that home with us." He smiled and shooed me over to the wall to grab the hanging strap. I gulped and went to take it.

***

As we drove through town I stared out the window of the car, struggling to even think. I wanted to be with Daddy, but could I do this on the outside?

It seemed I didn't have much choice because our driver soon pulled up to a large gated house. Daddy opened the door for me and we walked, my hand in one of his hands, the strap in his other.

We got in and Daddy told me to strip to my panties, "just like in our cell, princess."

I stripped and waited for my next command. "I bet we both stink to high heaven so why don't we shower. There's two showers, so head on upstairs and get all pretty for me, sweetheart. There should be things to shave with in there, and I want all the hair gone below your eyebrows. Everything. Nothing left. You know I have high expectations, baby. I'll bring out some clothes for when you're done."

I headed up to the shower and savored the warm water. It was my first private moment in months and it was pleasant. To be honest, though, I did miss Daddy and found myself thinking about him the whole time.