Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shaved completely, hoping that I would be up to Daddy's high standards. After drying I walked out nude to Daddy's room, staying on my toes with my back arched like he told me.

"I see you're walking right, baby. I'm glad to see it. You're such a good little bitch." I was so happy to hear those words. My favorite words. "Now that we're out I can finally put you in some real heels, though, babe. Just like you wanted. 5 inches. Stilettos. You're going to look perfect, princess."

He coaxed me over and started to dress me. He began with white stockings, then a white garter, and white panties. He donned a translucent white babydoll over my head that barely covered my ass. Next he slipped white high heels onto my small feet. They fit perfectly. He tied off the tops with a small padlock, making me feel a bit of dread.

He continued the outfit with long silken gloves that went up to my elbows, accentuating my willowy limbs. He wrapped a white collar around my neck with the inscription: Property of Vince Fontana. Huh, so that was Daddy's full name I guess.

Seeing his name on the collar made me giggle as he fitted it on, "I knew you'd love the outfit, baby. I planned it just right and my friends did so well to pick the sizes. And all white, baby. Virgin white. For my little bride."

He brought me to a vanity and pulled out some makeup. "Just to make you my perfect doll, baby." He lightly powdered my face, put on some mascara, then applied lipstick. "You'll need to figure out how to do this in the future, baby."

"Yes Daddy, of course."

Last but not least, Daddy pulled a ball gag out from behind his back and started to place it in my mouth. I struggled against it but Daddy just held my testicles hard in one hand and I knew better than to not let him do as he pleases with me.

He fitted the gag in and locked it behind my head, "good little girl. This is to make sure you don't get any ideas when you're cooking Daddy's dinner later. No girl of mine will be eating like a pig."

We walked down the stairs and I struggled in the heels. Daddy was kind and virtually carried me the whole way, holding me by my arm as I learned how to walk in these new contraptions.

When we got in the kitchen I noticed Daddy's full outfit and how handsome he looked. His white button down shirt had chest hair spilling out and he was wearing blue pants that showed off his huge bulge. I guess the ball gag and locked heels were okay if it meant I got to be with this handsome man.

In the kitchen Daddy let me know that was going out for a few hours and that I should make myself busy while he's gone. I was scared of being apart from Daddy for so long for the first time but Daddy reassured me.

Before leaving he said, "baby one last thing". Then he came over to me and clipped a white rope onto my collar, locking it in place. I looked up and him with abject fear. He just smiled and said "princess, this is for your own good. We haven't been apart in months and I don't want you to do anything crazy. You know I'n doing this for you, honey. To keep you in the kitchen all safe. Knowing you'll be at home right where I left you, waiting for me all dolled up and cooking my meal makes me the happiest man in the world. Don't you want to make me happy baby? Don't you want us to be happy? This is what's good for both of us."

He just kept softly speaking and soothing this explanation to me as I shook in his arms.

Then he scolded me, "no crying, bitch, we just did your makeup. Now get to work. There should be some stuff in there that my buddies left."

When he went out I was in a bit of shock, the situation slamming into me full speed. It hurt so badly to think about, and I tried to push it all away. I also missed Daddy. This was the first time we had been apart in months. When I pushed these thoughts away, I instead focused on other things, like my legs and how pretty they look. I love how long and slim they are in the heels. Daddy had said them up in prison would make them pretty and he was right. Daddy's always right about everything. I miss Daddy. I cant wait to see him and kiss him and suck his dick later. Oh that's right I need to start his dinner!

I moved around the kitchen trying to learn my new "sphere" as they used to call it. I was to be a kept woman, as made clear by my leash, so I should make the most of my role. The rope was attached to a stand in the center of the room that allowed me to move around the kitchen and dining area. I couldn't go any further than that. It was upsetting knowing I was stuck, but I was sort of used to being stuck in prison. Also, the look on Daddy's face after he locked me showed me that he's doing this because he cares about me, and just wants me to be safe when he's gone. I guess the leash isn't too bad.

When I was cooking I looked up at the wall and noticed that Daddy had hung up the strap. I felt a rush of humiliation, pain, and lust, momentarily crippling me. Just seeing the implement made me feel Daddy's domination over me, and I understood why I was here cooking his dinner in his kitchen. Through sheer force, Daddy had made me his bitch.

Daddy arrived home an hour later and I was still cooking in the kitchen, as if there was anywhere else I could be. I must have looked like prey, trussed up in heels on a leash, with a gag in my mouth. Daddy's eyes glazed over when he saw me, and I knew that he loved how I looked.

"God damn, baby, I knew it would be good but this is just perfect. Coming home to this. I can't believe it, baby. It's just so good." He talked to himself mostly since I couldn't even respond. He seemed to be so proud, but not so much of me, more so of his work in training me.

"I did such a good job with you didn't I, my little pussyboy. I made you absolutely perfect didn't I."

I trembled and nodded, embarrassed by my state of dress and bondage. Daddy stood up beside me, still taller than me even in my heels. "You look perfect." He said and kissed my head. I held his body. "You know I missed you when I was gone. It's the first time we've been apart baby and it felt weird to me. It really did. It felt wrong. I wanted to be with my girl. To protect you. To be inside you. But knowing that you were here, knowing you were all locked up in this kitchen, making my meal like a good girl, it made it all okay baby."

I lightly sobbed in admiration, so happy that my man was happy with my work. I had forgotten completely about the rope being bondage and now thought of it as an act of goodwill from my husband. He was just trying to keep me safe. I was so happy.

"You did such a good job cooking me my meal when I was gone so I think it's only fair to feed you yours as well. Why don't you get down on your knees, girl."

Confused I went down to my knees. I looked up and he removed my gag. I flexed my mouth a few times.

"I know you're hungry baby so let's give you some food. You need Daddy's seed, huh, baby? That's your favorite meal isn't it, sweetheart."

I nodded as a good bitch does, thinking that maybe it's true, maybe Daddy's cum really is my favorite meal.

"Hands behind your back, pussy, just like always. This times no different than in jail. But now I'm the warden." I placed my hands behind my back and looked up. Daddy grabbed the rope from my collar and yanked it up, pulling me up partially from the ground. I was struggling to stay on my knees but needed to keep some of the pressure off my throat to not choke. Daddy looked down and said, "open up, bitch. It's dinner time."

He proceeded to ravage my throat, letting up a bit on the rope, but just enough so I didn't choke. He was pumping his cock in my mouth with one hand on my head and one hand holding the rope.

The experience threw me off kilter and I was trying to concentrate more on balancing than sucking. This didn't seem to be an issue, though, because Daddy was happy to take full control over my oral assault.

He eased up briefly, letting me savor the precum pouring out of his large crown, bobbing my head back and forth over his cock by the rope.

When he finally came my face was covered in spit and tears, exhausted from the treatment. He sprayed it all down my throat, not letting a drop go to waste so I could have a "full meal". He made me look up at him after with my mouth open, then he watched me swallow and looked at me sternly.

I knew this meant I was to thank him so I did, and he smiled and lifted me up. "The perfect meal for the perfect wife," he said, before placing the ball gag back into my mouth.

I thought I would at least get a small break on my mouth but he told me, "Daddy just wants to have a quiet night tonight, you understand. It's been a long day and I just want to relax without too much of your noise." I looked down embarrassed understanding that my talking was something he didn't like to hear. I would make a note of that for later.

"Alright bitch, I'm starved. Why don't you go make me a plate and bring it to the table." When I brought out his plate I saw he had removed my setting and chair. I scolded myself for having set 2 places. I should have thought to not set one for myself. Why did I assume I would eat with him? Stupid me. He should punish me later.

After placing his meal he told me, "when I eat, girl, you stand to my right." I stood to his right and he placed a hand on my inner thigh, rubbing it up and down my smooth thin leg. He ate his meal in peace, just as he wanted, occasionally stopping to stroke me or ask for more wine.

"Arch that back cunt," he said while he ate his steak, "you know I like to see that little pussy popped out." I complied and arched my back more, opening my legs slightly to give him a better view.

Once finished he stood up and said, "that was a good meal, princess. Now why don't you go to the kitchen and clean up this mess. I want it spotless in there. And you know I check." Yes I did. I scurried over to the kitchen but before I got there he said one last thing, " when you're done, bitch, bring over the strap."

After cleaning I walked over with the strap in my hand, trembling. I didn't know what I had done wrong. When I got to the door the rope on my collar stopped and I couldn't go any further. I was in the doorway and could see Daddy sitting in his chair. He looked at me with a sympathetic look that you would give to a wounded animal but stayed sitting.

"What's wrong baby, can't get over here?" He teased.

I shyly shook my head no, playing into his game.

"Silly little girl, you always need Daddy's help. You can't do anything without me, can you? Just a helpless little girl without Daddy. Don't worry, baby, Daddy's coming to save you. My little damsel in distress. Your prince charming is here, my dear."

He walked over and started to remove the rope from my collar. I handed him the strap while looking down.

"Why'd you bring the strap, sweetheart? Do you think you need to be punished?"

This confused me. I thought Daddy had told me to bring the strap. But I guess he didn't. Did he? Maybe when I was washing up I saw the strap and thought I should be punished.

"I brought it to be punished Daddy."

"That's very thoughtful of you. Such a good bitch. Come here baby, come lay on my lap. Let Daddy give you his love."

I went and laid delicately over, making sure to expose my puckered pussy and milky cheeks to heighten my man's arousal.

"Do you know why I'm spanking you tonight baby?"

To be honest I didn't. I had no idea. I thought I had been so good tonight. Everything went well and I didn't complain. I felt so defeated I didn't even know what to think. I just lay still.

Daddy sensed I had no answer and spoke for me. "Tonight sweetheart, I'm spanking you because you were perfect. I'm doing it to make you understand just how much I loved seeing you as my wife. When I came home and saw you dolled up in the kitchen, cooking my meal, that sweet blush when you saw me walk in, your helpless look, and the way you choked on my cock, I loved it. All of it baby. I loved it all. It was perfect."

His sweet words were like benedictions, blessing me with his loving voice. I felt pride knowing I made him happy. I thought I had been a bad girl but Daddy had just told me I had been good!

He continued, "And now, sweetheart, this is what I expect. Always. Thats why i'm beating you tonight. To teach you what my lowest expectations are. Anything below this baby and, well, you don't want to know."

He grabbed my nuts and held them firmly, sending a cold message saying that I was to do as told.

"So thank me baby. Thank me for making you the perfect version of yourself. Thank me for making you my girl, just like I said I would."

Again I was the star of the scene, pleading with my man to hurt me so good. He began his "loving", marking my ass with his cruel device. After minutes of tears and soft whimpers, Daddy ended the session by spreading my cheeks and sending one slice of the strap down my pussy. I cried loudly, breaking the rules and begging Daddy to not do anymore.

He must have felt bad because he quickly sat me up and cuddled me, kissing me and tickling me until I was happy with him again and smiling.

We walked to the master bed hand-in-hand and Daddy laid me down to christen our new mattress. It was much larger and more plush than our humble prison pad and I was starting to feel grateful for Daddy's obvious wealth.

He took me as he always does, just as we did in prison for so many nights. In missionary, eyes locked on each other, Daddy gently moving the hair out of my face while he plunders my hole past the third dimension.

After cleaning his cock I laid in his arms and he kissed my head. "It's going to be so good here, baby. So good. You and me. Us. Here together. It's going to be so good, baby." He petted my head and whispered soft commandments into my ear as we fell asleep.