Prison Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Riley," Dylan said softly.

"They think you're a dumb bitch, and that you'll listen to them because you're scared."

"I am scared."

Riley continued, ignoring him. "But you're not a dumb bitch."

"Am I a smart one?" Dylan asked and snorted. "Because I think I just signed myself off to a fucking world of pain or worse by telling you this."

"You are smart," Riley said slowly. "And you're not a bitch. Anyone dares to say that to any of my women, regardless of whether she sucked a bag of dicks before or she was a fucking choir girl, better prepare. 'Cause I'm going to come for them, and when I do, they're going to be lucky to keep their tongues."

Dylan didn't say a word. Once more, he had found himself in some sort of fucking hell.

"Did you wash your mouth after he forced you to suck him off?"

"Are you kicking me? I puked my guts out all day and brushed my teeth only about a dozen times."

"Good. Now, come here." Riley turned and leaned against the bed. "I'm going to kiss that sweet mouth of yours, and then I'll let you in on some business secrets. You know, one at a time."

Dylan moved without thinking twice. Riley's arms were warm around him, giving him the illusion that he was safe.

tbc

12