Prison Bitch Ch. 08

Story Info
Riley does his best thinking while having his cock sucked.
3k words
4.56
5.1k
9
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prison Bitch

8.

Lights out, such a fucking special moment of the day. Dylan used to dread the moment, as that was when the worst happened. The earlier encounter with James had left him with a trembling in his body, and not even Riley's warm hands on him could manage to remove all those traces of fear from his body and mind. Yet, it had to be because of that anxiety he still experienced that the touch of those rough hands on his skin made everything seemed sharper, more intense.

Dylan sucked in a breath as Riley pushed his ass cheeks apart, kneading them slowly, like he had all the time in world, and his notion for foreplay was simply to give his partner a lengthy pleasant massage.

"Hmm," Riley purred as he crushed his lips against Dylan's right buttock. "How come you smell so nice all the time? I thought all guys were pigs."

"You included?" Dylan asked.

They were laying on Riley's bed, completely naked, and Dylan just sat there, completely at the other's mercy. He shivered as Riley moved his lips teasingly on his skin. "Especially me," finally came the reply. "You should know by now there's only one thing I'm after."

"Ugh, stop talking to me like I'm so woman. I know how guys are, 'cause I'm one, in case you failed to notice."

Riley ignored him and continued his explorations. Now, his fingers were inching closer to the hole, pulling at it to make it open up. Dylan had no idea what to make of that long foreplay. "Riley," he said cautiously, "they could interrupt us at any moment. Do you really want to waste precious time on this?"

"Well, you got pissed, eventually, that I'm getting married, so I need to make it up to you." Riley pushed a finger in, probing his hole. "You've taken so much cock, and yet, you're still like this."

"It must be all the workout paying off," Dylan teased in turn, determined to up his game since that was how they would play it.

"What workout?" Riley asked, more and more captivated by Dylan's asshole.

Dylan flexed his butt cheeks, alternating the moves.

Riley laughed and slapped his ass. "That's what I get for fucking a porn star, right?"

"That's one career I'm not going to mention in my resume once I'm out of here," Dylan said. He stopped. Since when was he making plans for after?

"You could, though," Riley said. "I really meant it about taking care of you."

"We're only fucking, Riley. It's not like you have any obligation towards me or something."

"Yeah, but men pay for pussy one way or another, and I'm not the kind to be in debt to anyone."

"Again, with treating me like I'm a woman."

"What?" Riley pushed two fingers in, and this time they were coated in lube. The guy really liked to slide right in. "Are you telling me this isn't a pussy? It fucking opens to me like it wants my cock."

"It does, and while it's still today," Dylan urged him to hurry. "How about you put it in already?"

Riley moved over him and Dylan felt the guy's chest hair on his back, then hot hungry lips on the back of his neck and then his shoulder. Fuck, those woman who had Riley O'Connor in their beds were fucking lucky.

"You still haven't told me what the game is with marrying Lola," he mentioned.

Riley growled in his ear. "Don't talk about that bitch when I'm about to fuck you."

That was a relief. Obviously, there was no lost love there, and it was all part of a bigger scheme. Dylan decided that he could live without knowing more than that. A small hiss parted his lips when, finally, Riley breached in, pushing his big cock as far as he could.

Now that was what people called a big fat cock to enjoy for hours. Riley knew how to move his hips and give it to him just right, and it was all he wanted. "Are you sure you haven't fucked dudes before me?" Dylan whispered, while trying to stop himself from moaning too loudly. "Because you're way too good at this for me to be your first guy."

Riley chuckled in his ear, making him forget about restraint. He had to cover his mouth with one hand.

"The thing with me, sweetie, is that I'm always paying attention. That's why I'm good at everything I put my mind to."

"Wow, and modest on top of everything." Every word that left his mouth came out breathlessly now, as Riley bottomed out in his ass, again and again. He had to grab the metal bed posts to keep himself in place.

His own cock was rubbing helplessly against the sheets. Riley was holding his ass cheeks close together, probably to increase the friction even as he pulled out. Not only he knew how to fuck, but the man also knew how to make the best out of his own pleasure. Dylan was pretty sure he hadn't met anyone like that, not even in the partners he'd had while shooting porn.

"Fuck me harder, Riley, please," he keened, and it looked like his bedfellow still had something more to give.

Riley pulled him off the bed, without taking his cock out and made him face the wall at the back. Then, he began to fuck Dylan senseless, holding his hips and thrusting hard. Dylan started rubbing his cock while bracing the wall with one arm, and it took him little to be a goner.

When Riley pulled out, it felt like a river of jizz coming out of his ass. Dylan just remained leaning against the wall.

"You have one hell of an ass, sweetie," Riley praised him while he went to the sink to wash.

"You have one hell of a cock," Dylan replied in turn.

"I have to let you have your beauty sleep, or otherwise, I'd keep you impaled on my cock all night long."

"I'd trade my beauty sleep for that," Dylan said and moved to wash, too. It was mostly a losing battle because Riley's cum kept pouring out of him. "You should sell this in bottles, make a lot of women who want to get preggo really happy," he said.

Riley laughed. "You want to see me paying dozens of alimonies or something? Shit," he suddenly cursed.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Lola kept fucking with my head, saying that pills make her fat. And I don't like fucking with a condom."

"And? Did she mention something about getting pregnant?" Dylan asked.

"Not yet. That's why I need to make sure that she doesn't catch on what I have in mind for her fat ass."

"When did you fuck her last? You know, she can't exactly fool you with this shit. You've already been in here for months."

"Last time, I came in her ass," Riley said.

Dylan snickered.

"Your fucking fault," Riley said, lifting an accusing finger. "You kept wiggling that thing in front of me."

"What if she got pregnant?" Dylan asked, trying to get them both back on track. "What then?"

Riley hissed in displeasure. "I know she's playing me, so it's going to be tricky."

"Would you want her to keep the baby?"

Dylan could tell by body language only since he couldn't see Riley's eyes that the guy got upset at him asking that.

"Yeah," came the irritated reply. "Only that my bald old and ugly manager is fucking her, too, so that would be a shitshow, wouldn't it?"

"I'm sorry," Dylan said softly. There was a touchy topic, right there. "An unborn child is the only innocent in this all."

"Yeah. But whatever, I'll cross that bridge when it comes. She might use anything to hurt me once she finds out about my real plans with her. And she will."

"Will you hurt her?"

"No. I'm not that kind of man. But I will cut her off from the gravy train, so, maybe you could say that I'm going to hurt her anyway. She should be grateful when all is over. She's going to have it easy. Not what I'm going to do to the rest of the lot."

"Your manager."

"He doesn't work alone. He doesn't have the guts. Something tells me he struck some interesting friendships lately."

Dylan made an attempt to climb on his bed, but Riley dragged him down and held him in his lap. "Weren't you saying something about my beauty sleep?"

"I think that can wait," Riley said and pushed him between his legs. "I discovered long ago that I'm coming up with the best solutions to my problems when I'm having my cock sucked."

"I can't believe it," Dylan said wryly and took Riley's half-hard cock in his mouth and licked the head. Damn, his current boss was an intoxicating man. He was demanding and domineering, but without making him feel like a toy to be used, as much as that was all he was. Dylan knew he liked that position. Better than a punching bag, for sure.

Riley hummed in satisfaction and caressed his head. "One day, I'm going to fuck your mouth with all the lights on in the middle of my fucking club."

Dylan didn't know what Riley meant by that. He had many clubs. To show his appreciation for the thought, he began to take the hard cock deeper, until he was properly deepthroating. He moved his tongue underneath to make Riley feel it and took the thing out only so that he could lick the balls and underneath with all the dedication he had in him.

"You're making my thinking a tough job," Riley said, amused. However, he lifted his butt so that Dylan could give him a proper tonguing in the ass. He pushed as much as he could, and Riley appeared to appreciate his hard work. "Yeah, sweetie," he whispered, "eat my ass good."

Dylan didn't have to be told twice. He was hard at it, making that the best rimjob he had given in his life. As a bottom, he wasn't asked to do that much, and inside those walls, he had seen enough macho shit, including that some dudes didn't want to have their asses licked on the grounds that was too gay. It hadn't been his former owner's idea, though; no, James had used him as his fucking toilet paper on occasion until it made him gag.

Licking Riley's ass was a totally different thing. First of all, the guy was clean, as much as he liked to joke about being a pig. Second of all, he wasn't forcing Dylan into it. And last, but not least, he knew how to fucking appreciate having his ass licked.

Riley pulled him by the hair and stuffed his mouth with his cock again. "Oh, yes," he hissed, "oh, yes, you fucking pretty cocksucker. Take my load."

Dylan waited for the wave, and it still took him by surprise when it came. If he ever needed to survive on cum alone, Riley would keep him satiated for days. His stomach was now as full as his ass, and he was beyond satisfied.

Riley patted his head and kissed his forehead. "Now, you can go to sleep, sweetie. Daddy fed you well."

"Oh, shut up," Dylan protested just for show. "I hope this helped you put your thoughts in order."

"You have no idea. Now, up, up, or I might have to fuck you again."

Dylan didn't mind it, but he got it. Riley needed some time alone with his thoughts. The best part of it -- he was somehow included in those.

***

Lola could pull a bag of old tricks on him, and how the fuck, until Dylan had mentioned it, he hadn't thought of it? The faster he assured her he wanted her as his wife, the better. She'd have no reason to come up with some story that she got knocked up. All was possible, and before, Riley knew that it wouldn't have mattered for him. He'd take care of both her and the brat. The problem was that right now, he hated her guts, and having a kid only to give him parents that couldn't stand each other was a fucking rotten deal.

First of all, he needed her to come and tell her, stars in his eyes and all that, how he couldn't live without her. Then, he'll see if his proposition was better than whatever sweet deal she thought she had with the manager.

He squeezed the last few drops of jizz from his cock. Dylan was such a good cocksucker. He could go at it for a long time, too. How many times hadn't Lola complained about her neck hurting and whatnot while going down on him? The honeymoon with her had been really short, now that he thought about it. However, as used as he was with women being fussy and all, he hadn't thought that it was that much of a big deal.

However, now that he had a willing partner getting on his knees for him and spreading his butt cheeks wide whenever he felt like it, it felt like he had been taken a little for a fool. As soon as the chick he was banging felt safe to start fussing about sex, she fucking did. He must have been too lenient with them, not that he didn't fuck his fill on occasion. They played along, but then, they always wanted something.

Dylan had to be one fucking special bitch. Or maybe, when people needed others to survive, they forgot all about playing some game. Still, he needed to be careful. Walls had ears and eyes, and while that fucker Butch was in the hospital and not bound to return anytime soon, other problems popped up like weed.

Like that fucker who had owned Dylan's ass before. Riley knew that he couldn't get up close and personal like he wanted; still, leaving someone else to do that job felt tasteless.

He put his hands above his head and thought at the problem, turning it on all sides. What kind of accident fitted that fucker? He fell asleep while dreaming up scenarios in which the motherfucker ended up fucked up really good.

***

Sean leaned against him, invading his space a little more than Riley was comfortable with another guy doing it. "Boss, why the hell is everyone disrespecting us nowadays?"

"Disrespecting? What do you mean?" Riley observed Dylan from afar. The guy was standing in line to bring their food, like a good little wife. Appearances were everything, inside and out.

"I mean, like the other day, I see that fucker who leads the Niners getting all in Dylan's face, chatting him up like he was his beau or something."

Riley pretended to be surprised. "It's the first time I hear about that."

Sean snorted. "That's 'cause Dylan is a pussy boy. No offense, boss. He's probably afraid to tell you."

Riley worked his jaw and gave Dylan the evil eye, to put on the right show for Sean. "He should tell me everything. I own his ass."

"Yeah, thought so, too. That's why I'm telling you. 'Cause that also proves that they're not afraid of us anymore. Or they wouldn't try shit like that out in the open."

"What exactly did that fucker do?" Riley asked. He hadn't asked Dylan for details, as he had been too horny to listen to the entire story.

"He licked his cheek and told him some lovey-dovey words I couldn't hear, 'cause I was too far. And Dylan looked like he was about to piss his pants. Boss, with all due respect, the guy's a bitch. Don't trust him with anything, and those guys can squeeze anything they want out of him."

"Don't you worry about that. He's nothing but a blow doll for me."

Sean searched his face, and Riley observed him in kind. In this place, no one was a real friend. Sean grinned. "So, you're getting hitched, boss?"

Riley offered a lopsided smirk. "Yeah, about time. Had to be locked in here to realize how to value my woman properly."

"She's one awesome lady," Sean said with appreciation.

"You just like those huge melons," Riley joked. "Tell me you noticed anything else about her after seeing those jugs."

"I didn't stare that much," Sean protested.

Now, where the hell had Sean seen Lola from up close? That begged the question.

"I bet she's even prettier in real life. Those magazine photos couldn't have done her justice," Sean replied to his unspoken question.

"She is," Riley said. "And I'm going to make her my wife."

Sean patted him on the back. "Don't forget about me, boss. I'll look for that invitation in the mail. That, in case you don't want to ever look back here."

Riley swatted Sean upside the head, not too hard. "Like I'd forget the dude that had the idea of turning me into the fucking shot-caller the moment I set foot in here. You'll get that invitation, don't you worry about that. You, and the rest of scumbags that proved their loyalty."

"About that, boss," Sean added. "Wouldn't it be nice if that fucking Niners asshole got into a little accident or something?"

Sometimes, opportunities just came to him on a silver platter. Only that Riley didn't believe in gifts. "Nah, it's not that important."

"Dylan's not important?" Sean asked, staring at him in disbelief.

"The fucking warden has his eyes on us. I can't risk any of you mofos, least of all for a bitch who just got a little intimidated by a fucking coward, who takes it on women instead of dealing with the real men on the block."

"As you say, boss. But I'll tell you what. He dares to do any of that shit to us, the men, I'm going to kick his fucking ass, and that's just a nice way of saying it."

"Yeah," Riley said, as his eyes followed everyone moving about. "That I approve. Fucking Niners cowards," he added, a little more loudly.

A few heads turned in their direction. Riley pretended to be absorbed by his convo with his lieutenant. If the Niners' leader made a move on him, that would be just his fucking fault for tripping.

tbc