Prison Bitch Ch. 11

Story Info
Dylan learns a few things about Riley from Cashel.
2.9k words
4.75
3.5k
5

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prison Bitch

11.

Riley moved fast up the stairs, while removing his jumpsuit and making sure to rip his inmate identification number from the breast pocket. He was in nothing but his underwear when he got up and behind the door, Sean was waiting for him with a new outfit, smuggled from the laundry room the day before.

"Who's best with needlework?" Riley asked.

Sean just gestured with his chin and a young Greenie began stitching Riley's number to his new uniform. At the same time, Sean got busy with the old one and threw it into the large fire started by the inmates.

"Now, boys, here's the number one rule of survival. Get on your bellies, hands behind your head. This party's about to pop and I bet it's going to be loud."

He barely had time to say those words. A blast of smoke and a deafening sound turned the small world of the prison around as the anti-riot forces began to pour in, shouting at everyone to get down.

***

"Can you explain how come you look dressed to the nines when almost every inmate got his uniform torn, or at least some part of it stolen or thrown away in that mess?" The warden was checking him out with vulture eyes.

"I'm a guy who cares about his appearance more than most," Riley offered, fighting the temptation to add a sly smile on top of that. "And I did lost my shoes." He looked down and wiggled his toes to make a point. Then, he nursed a little soot stain on the front of his prison uniform to make a point.

"People have seen you, O'Connor," the warden said. "Grabbing James Miller and dragging him away. Walking inside Augustus Flanners' cell."

"Who the hell is this Augustus dude?" Riley asked. "I've never heard of him."

"Don't play with me, inmate. You killed two people, two other inmates last night. You'll rot in prison. I'll see to it."

Riley kept a straight face. "Then that means that I need to inform my lawyer of these unfounded accusations. I bet that he will dismantle your case easily."

The warden pushed back in his chair with a harsh sound coming off his throat. He was seething. Riley knew why. A few people would testify against him, sure. But in the odd logic that guided the world inside versus the world outside, the fact that he, indeed, had killed those two in cold blood, made those few easy to convince to drop their confessions of what they might have thought to have seen. They surely preferred to stay alive, no matter what the warden promised them.

Of course, there could be loose ends somewhere. Things hadn't worked according to the initial plan. Dagger hadn't been in the books for getting lynched, even though he had dared to put his hands on Dylan. He had merely acted as a tool, which meant that Riley was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That had been before, of course. The fucker had dared to go against him, and that had cost him dearly. Maybe it was a payback for all those pretty girls he had tortured and killed.

"I will nail you, don't think I won't, O'Connor."

Riley frowned. "Then I suppose I should call off my people in regards to selling that club you wanted me to part with just so that I could prove my willingness to donate to the charity of your choice."

"Get out," the warden boomed at him.

Riley didn't wait to be told twice. He turned on his heel and walked out, following the guard like a good little inmate. He had lived enough to know that as much as throwing a proud smirk of the guy would have made him feel good, it was too steep a price to pay.

No, he would play the role of the innocent from now on, that of the wrongfully accused.

***

"What's going to happen to Riley now?" Dylan asked timidly as the man who had saved him examined his cheek and pursed his lips.

The man's name was Cashel, and according to him, he was Riley's best friend. Dylan trusted him enough. As strange as it seemed, he was out of the prison and free in the most unexpected way. Sure thing, he was also a fugitive, hence their presence at that remote property that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere.

"He can take care of himself. And he has me." Cashel gave him a reassuring smile. "Now, I'm sure Riley would like your cheek back the way it was, but that might be tough to achieve quickly. Some serious plastic surgery might be needed, in my humble opinion."

Dylan touched his cheek warily. "Do you think he hates it? The way my face looks right now?"

Cashel shrugged. "I had no idea he was into dudes, and I've been his friend his entire life. So you're asking the wrong person."

Dylan examined his savior a little more. He had a lithe strong body, and his bony face seemed to belong to someone a lot less dangerous than what Dylan believed the man to be. His eyes were sharp, hidden by glasses now, and he kept his hair brushed over his head. It was hard to put him in a category. Dylan wasn't entirely sure if he didn't have to be afraid, after all.

As if he could guess his thoughts, Cashel smiled. "Any friend of Riley is a friend of mine. As for enemies, I guess you know how that goes, too."

Dylan hugged himself, a bit of cold seeping into his bones. "As he took me down the stairs, I think I saw someone. Dead. My... former owner. Do you think Riley--"

Cashel stopped him by winking at him while making a gesture with his forefinger against his lips.

Dylan nodded. "What am I going to do now?"

"See? That's the right question to ask. I ran a thorough background check on you. You don't want to go back to your family, I suppose?"

Dylan shook his head. "Even if I did want that, the police would look for me there, wouldn't they?"

"Smart kid," Cashel praised him. "Riley risked a lot to save you."

"I know. It's a bit... ridiculous, I guess." Cashel's sharp stare made him recoil a little. "He didn't need to put himself in danger over me."

"That's not up to you, kid. Riley always does what he wants. Nothing and no one can stand in his way."

"Then I'm grateful. He saved my life."

Cashel nodded. "You need some rest. Eat something. And I'll have a new set of papers done for you in a few weeks. In the meantime, I'm afraid I have nothing but my dull company to offer."

"I doubt you're dull. And maybe you can tell me about Riley. Not your business secrets or anything," Dylan said quickly. "But I want to know more about what kind of man he is, since it took him so little to make me fall for him."

He realized he had said too much only too late.

Cashel laughed at his embarrassment. "If it helps any, kid, I think he might be having some serious feelings towards you, too. He messed up an entire prison, fuck the consequences, only to send you to safety. That says a lot, don't you think?"

"Yeah," Dylan said softly, "yeah, it does."

***

"Some schmucks are running around, pretending to know shit about the night of," Sean murmured, while they pretended to be absorbed by a game of chess. Neither of them knew how to play.

"Yes, I know." Riley studied the chess board. Maybe he would take up this sport of the mind. It has always seemed interesting.

"Should we arrange some accidents?"

"No. It would be too obvious. And I don't want you involved more than you already are. We'll keep a low profile while my lawyer gets on the case. Right now, there haven't been any accusations made on my name. So, no point to get fidgety. They're counting on it."

Sean frowned and kept his eyes on the pieces. "Dylan disappeared. They're making a fuss up there." He gestured vaguely with his chin. "They think he must be dead, somewhere."

"They won't find a body," Riley assured his associate.

"Rumor has it that at least Dagger's going to get pinned on him," Sean said.

That made Riley raise an eyebrow. It wasn't exactly the development he had expected. "Hmm."

Sean snorted. "You can say that again. But if they want this shit out of their hands, and they cannot pin it on you, they'll have to pin it on someone and wrap that case with a nice little bow."

"And make Dylan into a murderer and a fugitive?"

"Not sure about the fugitive part. Something tells me a body's going to appear and soon." Sean threw a wary look around.

Riley gave his partner a cursory look. "How do you know this kind of stuff?"

"Eh, I've been inside too long, I guess. The higher ups, the brass, they're always going to do something to save their skin. If it's too much work to get you for those, they'll find a work around."

***

Sean had been right, after all. But when his lieutenant had rushed into his cell, his eyes in tears, to tell him who they must have gotten, Riley wished he hadn't been. "Are you sure that's him?"

Sean put a hand to his mouth to stop his sobbing. "Yeah, it must be. He disappeared since last night. And guards said something about his face getting messed badly. The identification number was Dylan's. But I know who that was, I know."

Riley cursed under his breath and caught Sean by the back of the neck. "I'm going to get the fuckers who did this."

"The only thing he did was to stitch that number to your jumpsuit," Sean said bitterly. "Do you think they tortured him to get the truth out of him?"

"If they did, I wouldn't be sitting so pretty in here right now. Okay, so they so-called found Dylan's body. How are they going to cover for our boy, then?"

"He was fresh in here. They could mess up the transfer papers. He didn't have anyone on the outside, just his grandmother, and she's 80. Who's going to take care of her now?"

"I'll do that," Riley assured him. "Sean, look at me. They're not going to get away with this. Now, don't let them see you like this. They're looking for a crack in our armor, you get it?"

Sean calmed down some. He nodded a couple of times while Riley rubbed his neck and shoulders.

It looked like fuckers never stopped. Riley looked out of his cell with a gloomy expression on his face. A lot of cells were half empty. The riot police had done a number of them. And things were calm again.

Not really. He needed to drag that fucking warden down, and do it quickly.

***

"How's the trail of papers?" Riley asked Cashel, as soon as they were one across the other again.

"Working on it. A clever man," Cashel remarked.

"How about my wife? How is she?"

"A lot better. She changed her hair color, her hairstyle, too. Only that now she's afraid you might not recognize her. Or like her."

Cashel's sly smile caught him a bit off guard. "The fuck you're grinning like a dog for?"

"Big bad wolf and a little kitty. Didn't see it coming."

"Fuck off, brother," Riley said with a crooked smile.

"You too," Cashel shot back. "Now, about your funeral."

Riley made a disgusted face. Lola must have been starting to spend too much.

"What about it?"

"I found some great catering services." Cashel pushed something under his nose.

Riley took the piece of paper and looked over it. That was a list of phone calls, and only when he noticed the initials written in pale red ink next to an unknown number, he understood. "You must be kidding me," he muttered under his breath.

Lola had been keeping close with a certain warden, it seemed. My, my, now that was something to look into.

***

The days went by slowly without anything to occupy their time. Riley felt like going nuts, especially since now he only had his hand as company. Cashel was working on connecting all the dots and finding something to nail that bastard warden. Yeah, he was busy. Riley wasn't.

"O'Connor," one guard came to call him from his cell, "you're on for a conjugal."

"Conjugal? It has to be some mistake."

Damn. Did the warden allow Lola to come pester him now? But the guy wasn't even in the state, gone to some big shot conference or some shit.

"Are you going to leave the missus waiting?" The guard hooked his thumbs into his pants and pushed his crotch forward. "I can do her for you."

Riley pursed his lips. He needed to play his fucking role. "No, officer. I'd rather I do my future wife, not you."

He followed the fucker, while his mind kept turning the issue on all sides. For fuck sake, he'd have to pretend that he was turned on by her body still. Nah, sex would come easy for him. Only that it would be a short hate fuck to be done with her.

***

Riley took in the silhouette standing with her back to him. Lola had done something with her hair, and what the fuck? Had she lost some weight or something? That ass was a lot smaller than he remembered, and the legs showing from her skirt were also thinner. Whatever, she looked good enough to fuck from behind without looking at her heavily madeup, cheating, lying face.

"So, did you miss me or something?" he asked in a tone that hopefully sounded happy and not angry. The woman turned and Riley's eyes grew wide. "The fuck?" he whispered.

She put a finger to her red lips and walked over to him. She pressed her fake tits against him and then removed her big eyeglasses. "I sure did," Dylan whispered to him.

"Wait a minute, what the fuck?" Riley said in a low tone.

"Do I look that bad in drag?" Dylan asked, and his voice was pained. "I did my best, you know?"

"Not as good as you look out of it, but are you fucking mad?" Riley whispered. "You shouldn't have come here. Put your sunglasses back on and get out of here."

Dylan wrapped his arms around him tightly, reminding Riley that it was a man hugging him. "I drove your friend mad begging to see you. We thought of everything."

"I'm going to kill Cashel for this," Riley moaned. "How do you even know if it's safe here?"

"I swept the room like I've seen you do it so many times," Dylan replied. "It is. I've missed you, Riley. Please, fuck me."

He was close and he smelled like Lola's perfume - fuck Cashel for thinking of all the little things - and Riley wasn't sure if his cock was confused or not. He was still pissed, but his cock was hard. "The fuck is with the balloons? You didn't get tits, did you?"

"No, you asshole. Unless you want me," Dylan added quickly.

"I kinda enjoy twisting your tiny nipples," Riley replied in kind.

Dylan was already feeling his crotch, and he was getting hard. "Let me suck your cock, please."

"You're going to smear lipstick all over it," Riley joked. Dylan had pulled not a half-bad impersonation of Lola, but that didn't make things easier. "How the fuck am I going to look at you going down on me while looking like her?"

"Just close your eyes and remember the feel of my mouth on your cock. No one has ever done you like me, right?" Dylan seemed willing to joke, but his voice was trembling a bit.

Riley caressed his cheek, grimacing at the feeling of too much powder. "Did Cashel took care of that?"

"Not yet. I'll need to have surgery, and there might still be a trace left."

"Leave it," Riley said suddenly.

"What?" Dylan stammered. "Why?"

"Because it's going to remind me of what I did for it, and it's going to feel damn good. Come on, don't be prissy now. And get on your knees. Suck my cock, sweetie."

Dylan didn't wait to be told a second time. From above, the wig made him look a lot like Lola, so Riley closed his eyes. Yes, Dylan was right about one thing. That mouth on his cock was all he wanted.

"Yes, you little cocksucker," Riley praised him while fighting the need to push away that wig and ran his hands through Dylan's soft hair while fucking his mouth until making him choke.

That skilled tongue was hard at work, licking his cock on all sides and going for the balls, too. Riley grabbed them and pushed them into Dylan's mouth, one, then the other. The guy was going at it like he hadn't had a proper meal in a long time. Then, he swallowed Riley's cock to the hilt and made it hit the back of his throat without care.

Riley cursed as he unloaded his frustration from the last few days down Dylan's throat. It was so fucking right to give the guy the jizz he deserved. Riley could see himself pumping the annoying pretty fucker at both ends until he was full of cum.

The thought of that made his cock twitch a couple of more times. Something told him that Dylan was grateful for it, too.

tbc