Prison Makes Me a Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
The little sissy services more big musclemen.
3.7k words
4.64
16.1k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so infatuated with Hercules that my life was all about him now. I guess everything is accelerated in prison when your life may depend on decisions you make and actions you take. There's no time for playing games. After sucking him off for the first time I continued to cuddle in bed with the beast. I savored the massive wad he fed me. The sun had gone down and I heard a buzzer, which was startling.

"That's OK Michael, it's the buzzer for lights out in five minutes. Time to call it a day. Why don't you go to the bathroom, then I'll go, and we'll go to bed."

I did what he said and went over to the toilet to pee. He watched me intently as I stood over the toilet and held my little penis to urinate totally naked. I didn't mind him watching me and enjoyed showing him my tight little body and said...

"God, you look so sexy doing that Michael...You're little body is so fucking hot and your skin is so white, smooth, and flawless."

No one ever said that to me before, and he did make me feel very sexy. I teased him as I peed, holding my little cock with my thumb and index finger, sticking my hip out, and shaking it. Then I looked at his giant cock, which was engorging at the sight of my smooth girl-like body.

I went back to his bunk as he got up to pee. Now it was his turn to show off for me. Hercules stood over the toilet and his giant cock was hanging there, semi-hard, almost down to his knees. He grabbed it like you would a super-big salami log, aiming it at the toilet. Urine gushed out of it like a horse. He looked over at me and could see I was transfixed staring at it in awe and lust. As he shook the big thing I said...

"Please come back to bed now Hercules, I really need you."

As he returned to me he hardened, and when he climbed in the bunk he was fully erect. As soon as he rested his head on the pillow I was down on his giant cock, lapping and sucking. It tasted so good! With one hand Hercules gently grabbed my head and pushed it down to his big heavyweight balls. I went into an ultra-lust-like trance when I tasted and smelled them. He noticed how it impacted me and said...

"Oh yeah, take in those massive man scented balls."

I just couldn't get enough of them and used my little nose to push them up and get underneath them. It was even more manly underneath and I felt the weight of them on my forehead.

I lost track of time and at some point Hercules pulled up my head and directed it on his giant cock. I began to realize that in my slutty trance I would never voluntarily pull myself off his big heavy balls, he had to do it. Otherwise, I would just continue to taste, feel, and smell them for hours.

By the time Hercules did pull me off of them he was already close to orgasm. I licked his thick cock and worked my way up all 12 inches of the shaft to the plump bulbous head. I sucked the head and simultaneously pumped the thick shaft with my little hand. I rested my head on his hairy chest and he held it in place, rotating his hips and pumping open my mouth. I was moaning uncontrollably and he came so hard he jerked and jerked his body in powerful spasms. Essentially, he was literally pumping my stomach full of wad, and I struggled so much to keep up. When I couldn't take anymore, I pulled the massive cock head out of my mouth and took the remaining ropes directly on my face, covering it in layers of sperm.

I sat up on my knees next to a spent Hercules, cum covering my face and dripping down all over my little sissy body, especially my chest and nipples. I felt slutty and sexy as I rubbed his wad all over myself for him. My little body shinned in the dim light that emanated from the hallway corridor. I smelled like cum and I had the strong taste of cum in my mouth.

Hercules realized he had a super-slutty roommate now, and he knew I'd service him like no one else ever had. We fell asleep in each others arms. I'd just met my roommate several hours ago and I already sucked him off twice and ate two big wads.

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of clanking weights. I looked up and Hercules was lifting hard. I was disappointed because I wanted to wake up with him and enjoy his body again. Looking up, he came to me. I could see he was sweaty and his muscles were very pumped up. Veins where sticking out everywhere...

"Sorry Michael, they want me to bust up someone this morning and will be coming to get me anytime. I needed to get my muscles all ready to go. I'll be back this afternoon. They may come to get you for the bodybuilders I told you about previously. If they come for you, do what they say. OK?"

I panicked and jumping out of bed I hugged him tight...

"What if you get hurt? What would I do?"

"Listen to me... Don't worry about me. Also, I know the muscleman guards. They won't hurt you. They're not criminals. All they want is to be serviced good."

He went back to finish up his workout and I watched from the bed. It was a sexy distraction from what might happen to me today and the nervousness it caused me. Hercules looked so big and strong lifting all that heavy weight, and I could smell his body even from across the cell. He was even smellier than last night. I fantasized about sucking him off and my little cock got hard. I kept looking at him and started touching myself under the sheets.

Then I heard a loud clank on the bars. It was the breakfast trays. Hercules went over and picked them both up. As he did so I heard the guard whisper something to him, and they talked in low voices for a few more minutes.

Hercules came over with my breakfast and we sat on the edge of the bed and ate. I wore my little pink silk robe, and Hercules stayed in his sweaty workout shorts. As we ate breakfast I would steal looks at his pumped-up and sweaty muscle body. I could really smell him now and it was so intoxicating. I tried to control myself as Hercules wanted to tell me something....

"Michael, they will come and get me in ten minutes. After I bust up this guy they will have to go thru the motions of detaining me, but I'll be back by dinner."

I got scared and nervous but tried to remember what he always said about protecting me. Then he went on....

"There's something else. As I suspected, they will be taking you to the guard's gym later this morning. There will be three of them working out. Just go and watch them. I have a feeling you'll want to take care of them, so don't overthink it. Go with your slutty feelings and desires. These are big stud musclemen. I think you'll like them. Oh, and wear that little two-piece outfit they gave you...The little shorts and top."

At that point Hercules put on his orange prison overalls and stood by the door. I could see he was changing his demeanor. He was getting tense and had a look of violence on his face. I knew better than to say anything or go to him. Then the guard came and took him away.

I immediately missed him and felt lost and lonely. I went to the bathroom and washed dried wad off my face and hair in the sink, and brushed my teeth. I left all his dried wad on my body. It made me feel sexy. Then I slipped on the outfit they wanted me to wear. I admit it made me feel very feminine and thought it really showed off my little body. My ass looked great in it and the bottom of my ass was exposed. It made my ass look super firm and sexy.

A half hour later a guard came for me. He was all business like but I noticed he kept looking at me as though he was very impressed. He walked me through a back entrance away from the other prisoners and intimately to a large room with modern weight equipment. Three huge guys were in there working out and all wore little shorts, the kind bodybuilders pose with. Their bodies looked ripped and massive and they really filled out the front of their shorts with very big heavy-looking bulges.

The guard that escorted me left, closing the door and locking it behind him. The biggest bodybuilder called out to me...

"Why don't you have a seat over on this weight bench so you can watch better."

He pointed to a short bench about six feet from where they were lifting weights. I did as he said. All three big musclemen gave me long looks. I was nervous but liked how they couldn't take their eyes my firm little body. They obviously liked my sexy outfit. It gave me confidence and made me feel slutty again.

I sat down and watched them getting all pumped up and sweaty. They were so big and thick muscled. I could tell they liked showing off their bodies for me. Their amazing big muscles were shaved smooth and their waists were very small, but everything else was very big. I always liked looking at photos of real big bodybuilders and now I was experiencing them in person.

I continuously looked at them and they really liked my attention. I even stared at their big bulges, and they liked that even more. As they worked out they got sweatier and I could smell their extreme manliness. I was getting excited and decided to say something to let them know I was attracted to them...

"Wow, you guys are all such big muscleman studs."

That got their attention and one came over and asked if I wanted to feel up his muscles. I stood up and started to touch his big chest, then his big shoulders, and then his giant arms. He flexed for me and I moaned, then said...

"You are so muscular and you smell so manly too."

I rubbed my nose all over his big ripped chest and took in the smell of the super-stud. With that I noticed his bulge was expanding exponentially. I kissed and licked his big smooth pectoral muscles and pushed my little turned-up nose into his chest and slowly moved it down his muscular body until I was on my knees and my nose was rubbing on his massive bulge, sniffing it. The super-packed bulge was so musky and engorged with cock and ball meat. I loved it.

The other two bodybuilders came over and were standing to either side of the first bodybuilder. I reached up and pulled down the ridiculously expanded shorts of the first guy and out came a very big hard cock. It was a super-thick eight inches. I moaned and went to work on it. It tasted and smelled real strong. It was such a big dirty cock.

I sucked on it good and heard him say...

"Jesus, he's such a little slut with those full lips and loves to suck cock."

The other two body builders took off their shorts and showed me their big cocks too. The second one was similar in length to the first guy, but the head was more pronounced and the shaft was even fatter. To my delight the third guy had the biggest cock of all three. It appeared to be at least 10 super-thick inches of pure man meat. Adding to his allure and dominance was that he was clearly the most heavily muscled of the three, with perfect proportions. He was so big that he looked almost as heavy as Hercules but much more ripped up. He seemed to be the leader of the group, and started directing the other two.

The second guy then moved behind me and started rubbing my firm ass which was barely covered up in the skimpy little shorts. I liked his hands on me while I continued to suck on the first guy's big smelly cock.

I felt my little shorts being removed now. I arched my back and as I continued sucking the big cock I felt his hand rubbing on my tight little asshole. I sucked harder on the cock in front of me. The second muscleman then said, "I need to mount this ass, it's so fucking tight and sexy, look at it!"

I felt his big cock head attempt to penetrate me. It was so big and hard on my delicate virgin asshole. He kept pushing and pushing until he got what he wanted. I squealed in pain. He immediately started to gain more depth and was determined to fully pump me. The third body builder then stepped in, pushing the first muscleman aside, and diverted my attention from my stinging ass, which was getting blown out, and let me suck on his enormous cock. It was the sexiest tasting and smelling cock yet. It took me to that trance-like cock sucking state that I had with Hercules.

In that state of mind I was able to fully take the second guys cock in my ass and he immediately started pumping away on it. The first guy that I worshiped and sucked on had been watching all this and came around to the back of me, joining the second guy back there. The two of them started alternating fucking my ass and really began to open me up. Actually, they were working my ass like a tag-team, and it was relentless. I'd never felt anything like it... Incredible stretching and fullness coupled with intermittent pain that stung but subsided as the big muscle studs methodically bored me out. The more they worked it the more pleasurable it was. Their big cocks were relentless.

They seemed to get harder and bigger, eventually both unloaded deep in my ass. I felt so submissive, especially simultaneously sucking on such a big cock. After the two powerful musclemen each pulled out of me, the biggest body builder motioned them to leave as I continued to suck his massive cock. After they left he pulled my mouth off his cock and holding my head up with both hands asked...

"Michael, look at me... You've been great so far. How are you?"

I wasn't sure what to say or rather what he wanted to hear and so didn't say anything.

"You can be honest with me. It will be better that way."

"OK. Well, I loved all your super big muscle bodies and big fat cocks so much. You definitely have the biggest muscles, and the biggest cock, so I like you the best."

"I understand. I like you too. What else?"

"Well, I'm concerned about being hurt if you try to mount me. I'm feeling very sore down there from the other two big cocks. But you're cock is way too massive."

"Don't worry, I don't want to hurt you. Maybe some day we will make love, but only when you're capable of taking me. In the mean time I will feed you nourishment whenever you crave it."

I felt relief and comfort. I was already very attracted to him, but now I was getting such good feelings about him too...

"Thank you for caring about me like that."

"You're a little cutie and I want to have a loving relationship with you. Destroying you is counter-productive."

"You are so nice, and I don't even know your name."

"I'm Blake. If you need me just tell any guard, and I'll arrange it."

I went back down on his massive and great tasting cock, but this time with an element of love and Blake could tell the difference too. I could see he was close to coming, but then he lifted me up, forcibly pulling my mouth off his cock. He sat on the bench that he first directed me too when I entered the gym. Then he had me sit on one of his massive thighs, my legs hanging down between his. I lovingly placed my head on his massive upper chest just below his thick neck.

I felt as content and safe with him as I had with Hercules. I noticed Blake's manly smell was more rounded with a deeper musk scent as compared to Hercules who had a more intense musky odor, if that makes any sense. I thought both their scents were very sexy, but I admit I liked how Blake smelled better. I also thought his muscles and cock tasted sexier too. Lastly, I think I was more attracted to his ripped up and smooth body. Not, that I wasn't hot for Hercules big hairy body. Of course Hercules had a bigger cock, but Blake's cock was extremely big too. Once you get to the giant cock category it's pretty much the same and one or two inches isn't that significant. They were two different types of giant musclemen and both were super-studs.

After sitting for a while in that cuddly state I realized I was leaking lots of cum out of my ass and all over Blake's massive thigh. It got slippery and I liked slowly rotating my slicked up ass on his big smooth thigh. My asshole felt so amazing rubbing on it. I could tell my hole was all stretched out and swollen and it felt erotic and even soothing rubbing it on his cum soaked and super-muscular leg. He didn't seem to mind that the other guards big wads were leaking out all over his thigh like that. Not only that, he was getting all excited watching me rub my dripping asshole on him. In fact, his massive cock seemed to get harder and started twitching around.

Then Blake tenderly lifted my face and kissed me, saying...

"You've got such a cute little girly face that smells like big cock, especially my big cock."

"Mmmmmmm, I love the smell of really big cocks. I really do Blake. Yours is the best tasting and smelling of all. It gets so stinky when you work out."

With that Blake bent his head down and started sucking on my nipples. I stuck out my chest for him and he worked back and forth on both. He was loving and lustful. It was so satisfying and sexy for me. I felt so feminine and sensual and held his head lovingly as he worked each of my hard sissy nipples. I recalled that Hercules wad completely covered my little tits not too long ago, and that he too loved sucking on my hard nipples. I wondered if Blake could smell and taste Hercules on me.

I was driving him crazy and he was ready for me to finish him off. I started pumping the giant meat and then got on my knees in between his legs and sucked on the amazing dick more sensually than even when I sucked off Hercules. I thought to myself, "Am I falling in love with two giant musclemen in one day?"

I found myself moaning uncontrollably as I serviced his massive tool. It was so very heavy. Then he pushed me down to his big balls and I absolutely loved it. They were so manly, big, and dense, almost as massive as Hercules. I couldn't get enough of his awesome testicles. Then Blake said....

"You really are amazing. No one ever made my cock ache like this. I want to give you your reward now."

"Oh, yes Blake! Please give me my reward."

Then I looked up at him and very lightly stroked his massive cock shaft as I put my face on his cum-cover thigh that I leaked on. I lapped up all that wad the other two guards flooded me with. There was a lot of it, an awful lot. My face got all wet with their sperm and because it came out of my blown-out ass I liked it even more. Blake got so turned on that he grabbed my head and moved it up, stuffing his massive cock head into it with a purpose. Holding my head like that as he pumped it made me want a super-big wad.

Blake grunted out loud and exploded. It was the best tasting cum I'd ever had, and it filled my mouth quickly. I was so greedy eating the super-thick and rich wad. It tasted sweet and I moaned in total lust as I fed. He came for a long time, every bit as potent as Hercules. What an amazing muscular super-stud! As he finally subsided I said...

"That was soooo good and I want this all the time."

"Oh, don't worry about that Michael. You will be seeing an awful lot of me. It's later than I thought and I have to start my shift soon. Otherwise I'd give you even more wad. Now go back to Hercules and keep him satisfied."

"I will Blake. He needs to be worshiped a lot. Just like you do."

I waited for the guard to arrive and take me back to my cell. Blake left me to ponder what just happened. I relished the residual taste of his potent sperm, and of his enormous cock and balls. My ass felt used but so sexy. I day-dreamed about his huge and perfect muscular body all pumped up and sweaty. I played with my little cock and rubbed my wet and stretch-out asshole on the bench until I came. Thin strands of clear cum spurted out and I knew then that I was in love.

What would happen next was out of my control now. Incredibly big musclemen would dictate what I did and I would dutifully comply...