All Comments on 'Prison of Lust'

by Nay42069

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I hate self entitled predator fags like your cell mates.

I'm glad you found a lifestyle that makes you happy and feels good tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, not your car, not found on you, not even driving...

can't charge you with the coke.

JamesTasmanJamesTasmanabout 9 years ago
Hot

Yes please :-)

I antasies about being in his delicious predicament

Nay42069Nay42069about 9 years agoAuthor
to my readers

Thanks for the support n all of your comments. FYI this story is fiction and based on personal fantasy. I do not condone rap in any way shape or form. This came from my distorted imagination. Some times ppl want to be used and abused and feel like they have no control. I am a bi guy so like to have sex with wemon and men. I let my girlfriend fuck me with a srap on dildo and I love taking it up the ass.it is what works for me. Thanks again n feel free to add your input!!! ;)

Love Nay

CSKCSKabout 9 years ago
good story...

...however, there were a lot of spelling issues. A story can have some, but when you have to stop to figure out that "graved" means "grabbed", etc., it can take away from the story. Try reading over it once or twice, or even better yet, find an editor or another reader who will give it a look before you post it. You will find that it helps with the reception of the story. Don't take this as bashing, just trying to help. :)

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I don't understand that you like getting fucked and yet you have a girlfriend.Does she mind that you get fucked?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous