Prison Payment Ch. 02: The Guards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers

"Wow she came like a fountain back here" Ted announced as he withdrew his cock, "Better get over here and clean my dick" he says I the waiting Lesley who dutifully shuffles over to Ted on her knees and starts sucking him clean.

"Ok guys, halftime" Adam announced.

My ankles are released and the collar un-clipped, I am helped upright and Adam walks me from the room and back to my bedroom where he undoes my handcuffs.

"Off to the shower you not got a lot of time my dear" he says.

"What do you mean there's more?" I stammer.

"Well we got you introduced to the lads, next we received recommendations that you needed particular training in certain areas" he informed me. "Now off you go" he said as he guided me to the bathroom.

I wasn't quite prepared for the sight that I saw in the mirror, my hair was matted with cum, there were dried glops on my face too, my tits were exposed my nipples red and the maids outfit was ripped. I was now getting feeling back in my abused pussy which was starting to throb and felt a little sore, I'm sure that it would have been worse if I hadn't been so turned on and therefore well lubbed down there. (Note for next time prepare with lube) I thought to myself, then what was I thinking there is not going to be a next time, I'm telling Bill it's over and that I'm not a slut to be fuck by whoever no matter what they do to him.

After a long warm shower and a fluffy towel down if walk back into the bedroom where Adam is waiting, I noticed that on the bed is more of my expense lingerie.

"Good, now let's get you dressed and ready for action" Adam says

"Please Adam my pussy is getting sore, no more" I beg.

"Don't worry we're not going get rough this evening just a bit of training we been asked to give you" he replied.

And in some kind of trance I walk to the bed and look at the lingerie he sorted out for me. My black see-through baby doll nightie a pair of Black lacy hold-ups and of course my five inch black strappy heels, I hope that they will take it a bit easier with my baby doll as it cost a fortune. Once dressed Adam starts to lead me out of the bedroom, I notice that he thankfully hadn't attached the handcuffs maybe he forgot, no such luck.

When I am lead into the lounge I notice that the furniture had once again been rearranged and that my low coffee table was in the centre of the room, and most of the guys were seated drinking beer.

"Well sweetie don't you look sexy" someone said

"Over here luv" a well-dressed quite handsome guy said.

I look and he's signalling for me to join him in the middle of the room. The comment from the rest get more and more explicit as I'm lead in to the middle of the room near the waiting coffee table.

"Can't believe she looks so good after the fucking we gave her earlier" one said

"She sure is a spunky lass" said another guy that brought a laugh from the rest.

I have a look around and noticed that Lesley is no longer in the room, the continuing comments started to have an effect on me, being desired by the men was very exciting and my body was starting to betray me, I could feel my nipples, sore as they were, starting to get hard and my pussy damp too. Then Adam and the guy in the middle of the room gently started to lie me down face up on the short legged coffee table, my head and legs hang off each end. Four guys get up, my knees are bent so my feet are on the floor two guy start tying my ankles to the table legs, my arms were pulled down and back and tired by two other guys to the front legs of the table, in this position I'm lying on my back, arms pulled back trusting my boobs up, my legs tied and my pussy exposed and my head hanging off the end of the table.

"Ok dear we were told that you are in need of deep-throat training," the tall attractive man starts saying while looking down on me spread and tied to the table.

"Now ladies usually have a strong gag reflex or little or none, let's hope that you're the latter if not it's going to be a long and difficult night for you" he continued.

Having never taken a guy this way I started to panic, then I remembered the first time I got fucked by the guards on the way out of the prison on my first time with the inmates and how one of guards forced his cock down my throat, although it wasn't great I managed it. Now here I was on my back waiting for deep-throat training.

"Ok Terry here is of medium size and will take it slow on you, and with you in this position you throat is easy accessible" the tall guy informs me.

With my head hanging off the edge of the table I could see what he meant, then a guy, Terry I suppose, kneels on a pre-placed cushion and aims his cock at my mouth. Now from my perspective that cock didn't look medium it look quite big looking up at it, it wasn't that long but had a bit of a girth to it. He takes his cock in hand gently taps the side of my cheek with it, I obediently open my mouth to allow it to side in. The cock soon hits the back of my mouth and pushes against the entrance to my throat, I gag a little and instinctively turn my head away and the cock comes from my mouth. For that I get a slap in the face, not hard just a reminder, and strangely this makes my bits tingle, both nipples and pussy.

"Now, now Rosie we don't want to have to get some of the other guys to hold your head while we force Terry's cock down your throat do we?" Adam says.

"It's far better if you try to relax and when Terry's cock hits you throat try swallowing a little, and a lot of drool helps lube that cock too" the tall guy adds.

"No, no sorry, I'll try harder, please fuck my throat" I say, not sure why I said that in such a submissive way it just seemed appropriate.

"Ok Terry give it another go" Adam tells the waiting Terry.

Terry now takes his cock in his hand again, grabs a handful of my hair and slowly guides his cock into my open mouth, this time he slowly fucks my mouth allowing his cock to get coated with my spit, occasionally it would hit the back of my throat, I would gag a little but made myself keep my head still. Up until then I had kept my eyes closed while I concentrated on the mouth fucking I was getting, when I opened my eyes all I could see was a pair of tight hairy balls rocking to and fro as Terry was getting a good blowjob. Then he hit the back of my throat, I gaged but at the same time tried swallowing, suddenly, the cock was down my throat and I couldn't breathe, his balls were resting on my nose. Then he pulled all the way out, drool rolled down my face and I closed my eyes to stop it from going in them, then I took a big gasp my chest heaving up and down.

"Well done Rosie, very good, you'll learn how to breathe between thrusts very soon, how was it Terry?" Adam enquired.

"Good, even if a little teethy at the end" Terry said.

"Now we can't have that" the tall guy says, and produces something from his pocket. Some of the watching guys cheer.

"That'll fix the problem" one shouted

"Better get a bigger one for me" another one added

I can't quite see what it is but I don't have to wait long to find out. The tall guy gives the item to the kneeling Terry who then forces a ring behind my teeth stretching my mouth wide, he then lifts my dangling head a buckles the straps behind my head. I later find out that the thing is called a ring-gag. So now with my mouth forced open access to my throat is made easier.

"Ok Terry that looks more like it, lets go more are waiting" the tall guy announces.

And then Terry starts in earnest, no more gentle approach, tight hold of my head and straight down my throat, this time he was really fucking my face, drool and spit rolling down my face, his balls smashing against my nose, then suddenly he thrusts deep cutting off my air supply, holds it there for a while, then I feel his cock throbbing in my throat as he cums. He withdraws still pumping his seed in my mouth and across my face. My eyes permanently closed to stop the spit and drool, and now cum going in them.

I hear Adam say "Next"

And another pair of hands grab the sides of my head and his cock is shoved down my throat. This went on until five of them had fucked my throat, number six instead of grabbing the sides of my head he took hold of my upturned boobs and face-fucked me using my tits as handles.

"Let's remove this" number seven said unbuckling the ring-gag

I couldn't see anything until some kind guy wiped off all the drool and cum that have covered my face, now looking up at the face of Ted, the guy who I knew had a cruel nature, he lifts my head by my hair so that I could see down to between my tits, I could see that my little babydoll nightie had ridden up exposing my pussy and there was a guy strategically placed with what looked like a riding crop in his hand aiming right at my open pussy.

"Now here's the deal honey, if I feel your teeth I say TEETH" Ted said

Then BAM Sparks in front of my eyes as the riding crop found its mark. Direct hit right on my clit and pussy lips. I screamed and tears welled in my eyes, not being able to rub the area seemed to make the pain last longer.

"So better keep it wide open while I fuck your throat" Ted informed my while sliding his cock into my mouth.

It did feel better to have that thing removed from my mouth my jaw didn't ache so much, so I tried concentrating like at the dentist, keeping my jaw wide open while I was being throat fucked. Then I heard "teeth" and BAM another swat on the clit, I pushed my jaws wider than ever before, soon, after a lot spit, drool and gaging sounds Ted was cumming down my throat.

"Very good honey" Ted said as he patted me on my cheap with his semi-stiff cock.

I think that they must have gone up in size, small to big, because the last guy really made me gag and I'm sure that, although he tried to he couldn't get his whole length down my throat. Also sometime during my throat fucking I felt this gentle licking of my open sore pussy, working expertly on my slit and clit to bring me to a wonderful orgasm. Later I found out that that they had brought Lesley back in and it was her that preformed the expert oral sex on me, I also think that the sight of another woman on her knees licking my pussy was stimulus to the guys waiting.

After all eight had finished I was untied, helped up and handed a towel to wipe my face and much to the relief of my aching jaw. I was still in a daze when I felt my hands being cuffed behind my back, I was told to knee on the chusion that they had placed on the coffee table, with little resistance left in me I did as I was told. My head was pushed forward so my ass and pussy were exposed, I then felt a greasy finger prod my asshole and slide in and out, no guesses on what was next I thought.

"Ok final hole" Adam said.

Each of them got up and took turns at fucking my ass. Again smallest to the biggest, having been an anal virgin up until this evening I found the ass fucking quite dull and didn't seem to stimulate me enough to cum. However, not as much trouble for the guys, each unloading a dollop of cum in my bowels. That was until number seven and eight, they decided to go a different way. Seven who I recognized as that pig Ted that brutally fucked my pussy while yanking on the chain attached to my nipples, they took my arms, stood me up, pushed the coffee table to one side, Ted then laid flat on his back in the middle of the room, cock pointing straight up, Adam and number eight guided me over to the waiting cock I was made to straddle Ted and take his cock up my pussy which was quite well lubbed from the cum that had been running from my ass after the six pervious ass fuckings and the fact that I was still turned on, I think being an object of desire for these guy kept the slut in me going. Once impaled on Ted's cock, Ted grabbed my shoulders and pulled me on to his chest, then number eight got behind me and slid his cock up my well used ass. oh my god I have never felt so full, at first it was so uncomfortable and then slowly as they got into some kind of rhythm I started to respond, well my body did, I was exhausted and felt like a piece of meat being used by these two big cocks.

Now once these two had their fun with me Adam finally took me back to my bedroom and all I could do was curl up and pull the quilt over me, I had been bent over my sofa and taken both ends, had my nipples nearly pulled off, had lost my throat and anal virginity, and had both pussy and ass fucked at the same time so all my womanly bits were very sore. I was also physically and emotionally knackered, wait till that bastard Bill calls me I thought as I heard the front door slam shut and as I fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning I woke not sure if what happened the day before was just a weird dream, then I felt the soreness in my ass and pussy and the ache in my jaw and I knew it was real, I made my way to the bathroom and saw that a bath was indeed needed, my hair matted with dried drool and cum from the face-fucking, my nipples red and bruised and what looked like dried cum on the inside of my legs. I ran a hot bubble bath and spent the morning soaking away my pains. As I reflected on the pervious evenings events instinctively my hand slowly slid to my clit to give me a slow orgasm, I forgot that my clit was also a bit sore from the two smacks with the riding crop so even that pleasure was off limits to me for a day or two.

Can't wait till the bastard Bill calls me, this time I quit and he'll have to take the beatings.

Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers
12