All Comments on 'Prison Playtoy'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FlesFlesabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Very hot, very well written, intensely arousing. I shall make a point of reading your other submissions. Only one criticism, and I'm almost loathe to mention it because the story was so good, but thirty day sentences shouldn't last for two months - that's just unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More Please

Please write more. Would love to know what happens after Missy gets out of prison, lets see if she stays with Carla.....

DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 18 years ago
Can't go wrong with lesbian sex behind bars!

I love pretty girls in prison stories, especially those involving pretty girls being enslaved by older, more dominant women. This one fits the bill nicely! You do an excellent job of describing Missy's ravishment at the hands of the horny guard, Carla. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Shit good for me!!!!

Man To speak for the lesbians all imma say is get it biiitch man that made me very wet and moist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So fucking hot

best lesbian story i've read so far. very sexy and sensual. it made me cum so hard. plz write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Go Kansas Go

Keep up the amazing work Kansas, just based on the time since your last story the next one is probably going to be epic based on your style.

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
BOTHER

i am really upset, i have now read all Kansas's stories so now i have got to try and find some one else as good to read ...... difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

great story when are u going to carry it on would like to see what happens to missy so hurry and write a follow on to this please

tsj5045tsj5045over 12 years ago
Hot

Nicely written, please write more soon,VERY GOOD, can't wait.

One of the best ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome!

That was just awesome! My fav prison stories!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
So good!

Love it! More please!

L

NurekNurekover 8 years ago
Please, more or a sequel (probably both).

Please write more of this, and/or write a sequel telling more of Carla dominating Missy- perhaps she brands both sides of Missy's butt, and tattoos both sides of Missy's behind with "Property of Carla McDonald", to re-enforce her claim to Missy's body.

I have a taste for slavery fics, and this one fits nicely.

I'd really think that perhaps Carla would loan out or give rights to Missy's body to the other women in that prison, then force her to move in with Officer McDonald when Missy gets out of prison- wouldn't she be frightened by that: being forced to live with her prison Mistress!

I think this is a spectactularly dark story, and I am only confused by one thing: is Carla having sex with Missy's bottom or her genetals in the laundry room? Please help me clear up that confusion.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

if carla was ugly, it will be perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous