All Comments on 'Prison Possession Ch. 02'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
H4youH4youalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved it! I Only wish that there had Bern a little more recistance in sam for a little while longer as it’s all moving a little fast for me. Keep up the good work I can’t wait for the next part!

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 6 years agoAuthor

aaaah but never fear, for there is a twist in the next chapter which yall gonna Iove

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more

I absolutely love this and can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
comment

I do not know if I am James/Tony or Sam? I pray to never having to find out. Would of liked a bit more details on the sexual part of things ie; Sam's experinces. Minute details fuels fantacy for the unexperinced or those who will never play out such fanacies in real life. Overall, a great story (and scary also).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
james

love the story overall. but i feel like james is softening up a bit too much with Sam. when james asks permission from sam to fuck him, it completely loses the "alpha male dominating prison bitch" dynamic, which is what makes the story so hot to read. not saying that there can't be any affection involved in the relationship. but at the end of the day, i feel like james should be asserting his dominance over his prison bitch much more than he is at this point. otherwise, the other prisoners will see james as soft and lose respect for him, and they'll just see the relationship as simply a gay romantic relationship and not an alpha/beta relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Waiting eagerly for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story. Your a great writer. Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More more...

Very well written. Thank you

I felt the turmoils of emotions in Sammy .....and the latent desires too

KarmaQueen27KarmaQueen27almost 5 years ago
Please please write more i love it!

This is great i love it please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Very hot, please write more! I want to see where their relationship goes.

DaddyD88DaddyD88over 4 years ago
super hot!

Love this scenario! You set the stage so well, just the right pace. And the coercion and manipulation of little innocent sammie is wicked hot. Really hoping we get to read more of what happens next! hope all is well, thanks again for the sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feminization

I think the story is good overall, except few details missing, one of them is Sam feminization. Without feminization, the true nature of submission and the emphasis on female role just missing from that story to make it very exciting. The complete and detailed account how the body hair is removed from the boy’s body and his eyebrows plucked would be an important stage in his transformation from a straight guy to a submissive bottom boy. Also, the details of his first sexual encounters with a man needs more details too. Lastly, the alpha male character is not alpha enough. I’m not saying that he would have to force himself on the boy but he should not ask permission from him to fuck him for-instance. The alpha male should use trickery to get his way with the boy, simple is that. Once the boy is tricked into deeper and deeper in the well of sexual encounters, his desire builds up in him, which prevents him to even wanting to climb out from this well. Hence he slid to down to that complete submission, and becomes which has always been within him, a desire to be a will-less cock whore.

DV19DV19almost 2 years ago

Excellent so far. I'm looking forward to the remaining parts of the story.

I do not agree with the previous 'anonymous' poster. I think that developing a trust between an Alpha and a sub is very important, total domination by force or threat is not going to develop trust.

Some alpha's want a sub who is in fear and reacts or interacts because of fear of the Alpha.

Other alpha's want a sub who is respectful, lustful, anxiously expecting of any interaction.

I think that so far the character development is very well done, and that by the end of the story it will all work in sync with the Dom/Sub dynamic.

DV19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES